He's Amazingly Hot, Charming...

By AnywhereButHere

When Journey Daniels moves to a new school in Ontario, Canada, she realizes something weird about some of the... More

He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart... And An Alpha Werewolf. (1)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (2)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming, And Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (3)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (4)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (5)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (6)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (7)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart.... And An Alpha Werewolf.(9)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (10)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming and Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (11)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (12)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart... And An Alpha Werewolf. (13)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart... And An Alpha Werewolf. (14)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart... And An Alpha Werewolf. (15)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (16)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart... And An Alpha Werewolf. (17)
He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart... And An Alpha Werewolf (18)

He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart... And An Alpha Werewolf. (8)

64.7K 1.2K 146
By AnywhereButHere

**HEY! HEY YOU! WARNING! WARNING! MATURE CONTENT BELOW! NO HATE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!**

"So, I've heard about you," Valerie said, as we walked out on the courts. I raised my eyebrows. "Really now. From who?" 

"Archer. He always talks about you."

I stared at a tree in the distance. "I'm sure he talks about how I'm annoying. Anyways.. how do you know him?" Valerie chuckled. "He doesn't say you're annoying. And well, it's a really long story. I was..going through a hard time, and Archer was just there for me alot. I can't really talk about it, it's personal."

I pursed my lips. "Oh, okay." What was with all these secrets? 

I turned back and saw Keera leering at me from across the track. I shivered involuntarily. "What the hell is up with that Keera chick!?" I asked. Turning back again, I noticed how she looked so wierdly pale in the bright sunlight. Valerie shot me a panicked look. "Don't talk about her. She can hear you!"

I snorted. "From over there? That's impossible." 

Valerie bit her lip. "You would be surprised. Journey, please don't talk to her, about her, or associate yourself with her. I know you're a trouble maker, but you need to avoid her, for me."

"Why? She's not dangerous or anything."

Valerie stared at me solemnly. 

"Okay, okay." I muttered in defeat. Something about this school was so off. 

We continued to walk in silence.

--------------

After gym I decided to cut school for a while. I would relax, then head back before school ended for the dreaded football practice.

I know, I should be alot more responsible, but maybe my mind was just too busy thinking about Archer. 

I was almost home when a hand touched my shoulder. I turned around.

"Cedric." I spat, glaring at Archer's best friend. How could I forget this man wh*re? He'd mouth raped me. 

Cedric ran a hand through his hair. "Journey! I'm so glad to see you here. I've been meaning to ask you something."

I raised my eyebrows. "Um.. what?"

"Can we start off clean?"

I laughed harshly. "Start off clean? You're damn funny."

He sighed. "Look, I regret kissing you. But can you please forgive me? I didn't know you and Archer had a thing going on and--"

"WHAT!? What thing!? What are you talking about?"

Cedric backed away, holding his hands up in defeat. "Oh, sorry, don't hit me! I was just.. guessing.."

I crossed my arms and leaned against a wall. "Whatever."

"Journey, can we please be friends? We have things in common! We both cut school today!" I glanced at him out of the corner of my eyes.

"And we're both wearing Invader Zim!" He added. I chuckled softly, seeing his Zim shirt. "Okay.. fine. But please never hit on me again." Cedric nodded solemnly. "Sir, yes sir. I mean, ma'am! Thank you!" I rolled my eyes. 

"Yeah. Be thankfull."

We walked back to my flat. "Wanna come in?" I asked. Cedric nodded, taking off his shoes outside. I unlocked the door and stepped inside, only to see

"ARCHER!" I yelled. 

"Hey, Journ-- oh. Cedric?"

Cedric stared between the two of us, confused. "Why are you in here!?" I asked, to break the silence. Archer glared at Cedric. "I came here to surprise you. But now I see this faggot wants me to beat him up."

Cedric growled. "Archer! I apologized and she forgave me!"

Archer walked towards Cedric, and I noticed he was a few inches taller. "You kissed her, and that's unforgivable."

Cedric clenched his jaw. "We're supposed to be friends, I don't know why you want to fight me. Journey accepted my apology, so you should too."

I pushed the two angry guys away from each other. "HEY! STOP!" Both of them stared at me. Archer pointed towards Cedric. "He kissed you! Don't you remember?" I rolled my eyes. "Yes, I remember."

"Well because you're acting delusional, let me beat him up for you." 

"No I'm not, you are, so stop bieng an asshole." I pushed Archer towards a wall and grabbed Cedric's arm. "Go, Cedric, before Archer gets all physco."

Cedric glanced at Archer one last time, shaking his head. "You act like she's your mat--"

"GO!" I said. I didn't even want to know what he was about to say. 

As the door slammed behind Cedric, I started on Archer. "YOU, are the stupidest, most irrationable person I have ever seen! I accepted his apology and you just want to start creating more fights! And why are you in my flat? Like what the hell! You can't just come in here!" Archer rolled his eyes.

"Uh, I can. I have the spare key. And I saw you walk out of school through Mr. Donald's window. So I followed you and then took a short cut, to surprise you."

"You think you're appearance here is welcome?" 

"Well, my appearance everywhere is welcome, so.. the answer to that question would be yes." 

"Well you, my friend, are wrong."

"I'm your friend!?"

"No."

I sat on the couch and turned on the t.v. I was such a pig. I watched way too much t.v. "I don't want to go to football practice tonight." I said, taking off my jacket and my uggs. Archer sat next to me, and I turned away from him, bending down so I could put my boots on the floor. When I turned back, I almost screamed from shock.

"What the.. f*ck..!" 

Archer blushed. "I'm sorry! You have really hot legs!"

I stared at his pants, my mouth hanging open. How did bending down turn boys on!? What the hell! 

I glanced back up at Archer's face. His disheveled, messy black hair hung in his electrifying green eyes, and his cheeks were colored lightly red. I could see the muscles in his arms and his abs through his white v-neck. 

And, of course, his little friend. I blushed dark red. I was not supposed to be feeling like this! This feeling was supposed to be for someone like.. Ashton Kutcher. Not this wierdo. 

Then, of course, Archer was way hotter than Ashton Kutcher.

I didn't just think that. Did I think that? Ugh.

I quickly got up from the couch. "Um.. please remove that object from your pants."

"You don't want me to use it..?"

Suddenly, I was back on the couch, with my body pinned to the cushion. Archer licked his lips from above me. "I think this oppurtunity is too good to pass up." I shivered from his intense gaze.

"W-what are you d-doing?"

Archer pressed his lips lightly to my neck and dragged his tongue down to my collarbone. I bit my lip. "Archer! St-stop..."

His warm hand moved down my stomach, past the line where my jeans started, and across my inner thigh. He sucked on my collarbone suddenly, and moved his hand to rest on my area.

I sucked in a breath and he sucked and nibbled on my sweet spot. "Archer.." I said weakly. 

But when his hand moved slowly against me through the fabric of my jeans, all thought flew out the window.  

He started off slow and then moved faster and faster. I could feel the heat rushing towards my V and bit back a low moan.

"I'm not going to stop until you moan for me.." Archer said into my ear. My eyes widened. "I'm not--going---to moan for--you!" I said in between pants. Suddenly, Archer's hands went to the buttons of my jeans and soon, my jenas were off. He pushed them off of my legs in one swift movement and started to rub me harder through my thin underwear.

"Are you going to moan yet?" 

Archer bit down on my collarbone, and suddenly, I moaned loudly.

He was about to remove his hands from my underwear, but I held his hands there. "No.." I moaned again. I panted harder and thrust against his hand, throwing my arms around his neck and lifting myself up so he could get more access. Archer groaned, and the sound was making me even hotter. "Damn, Journey." He growled, licking his lips. The bulge in his pants was even bigger. His fingers hooked around my panties and he was about to pull them down, when the door clicked open and Haile walked in.

I gasped, pushing myself away from Archer.

Haile stared at as in shock. 

"Uh.. I- I'm.. gonna go.." She said, an akward tension filling the room.

She turned around, slamming the door behind her.

"I'm.. sorry." I breathed, pulling my jeans back on.

I got up and ran out of the room before Archer could say anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 52 18
"I, Damon Blake, of the Midnight pack hereby reject you, Alyssa Silverson, of the Crescent moon pack as my mate. May we never cross paths in this lif...
129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...
13.3K 688 56
The moon pack lost their Luna eleven years ago and the loss of her still impacts them all. Especially her three children and her mate. As her childr...