The prank

By CatLover_3695

When Harry's name gets entered into the goblet of fire under a fourth school he wants to know which school it... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 21

3.2K 121 18
By CatLover_3695

Harry's POV

I entered the medical tent and enjoyed three seconds of breathing before I was engulfed in a hug from all sides. I couldn't even tell who was hugging me.

"Harry of all the stupid and reckless things to do, you ride a dragon. You had me shitting myself." Someone screeched in my ear.

It was Hermione.

"Guys...I can't breathe," I choked.

The people let go and I was able to see who was hugging me. It was Hermione, Neville, Fred, George, Ginny, Daphne and Susan.

"Harry that was wicked," the twins exclaimed.

"That was quite daring Potter," smirked Daphne.

"You definitely made a statement Harry," grinned Susan.

"Sis, you are a reckless idiot however I admire you for it. Well done on your task," Neville commented.

I blushed "thanks guys,"

6 more people walked into the tent. Well 5 and a dog.

"Harry that was fucking reckless, spectacular, shocking, amazing and stupid all in one," Remus exclaimed as he rushed over to me.

"I'm begging to get the feeling that people didn't like my plan. But it was my only choice since I forgot how to do the conjunctivitis curse." I grinned.

"Idiot," Neville laughed.

I gave Remus a hug then turned to the dog.

"Hello flee bag," I laughed.

If a dog could show a hurtful expression, that would be present on Sirius' face.

Remus laughed. Sirius began jumping up and licking my face. "Ergh Sirius stop I'm sorry" I spat out dog hair from my mouth however Sirius didn't stop licking my face. He jumped on me and knocked me to the floor.

I screamed with laughter causing everyone else in the room to chuckle - even the professors.

"That's enough Pads," Remus chuckled.

"Pads, you don't mean to tell me HE is here," someone hissed.

Sirius whined but got off me.

"Harry you were amazing out there," someone whispered, walking over.

I looked up and saw it was Cedric. He held out his hand and helped me to my feet.

Blushing, I looked up into his.soft brown eyes and grinned.

"Thank you Ced." I whispered.

He looked down at me a look of fondness on his face then whispered "I really like you Harry and I can't risk losing you."

"I really like you too Ced," I smiled.

As if we were one, I stood on my tip toes and Cedric lent down. Our lips touched. I felt what felt like an electric current spark in my chest.

I grabbed Cedric's hand and continued to kiss him.

We broke apart at the sound of a wolf whistle. However it came from Remus which meant it was a literal wolf whistle.

I turned away from Cedric and glared at him.

"Did you realise the irony of what you just did?" I laughed.

Remus looked confused so I continued, "you just wolf whistled."

"Yeah..." Remus responded slowly, still not catching on to what I was saying.

"Remus you are quite literally a wolf whistle as you are a wolf who was whistling," I cackled.

If a dog could laugh, Sirius would be cracking up. Instead he was rolling around on the floor. Everyone else was snickering while Remus glared at me before laughing.

I looked over to see who the other people that walked in were. I walked over to McGonagall and gave her a quick hug.

"Congratulations Potter you succeed in being a right pain in my ass," she sighed.

"Awww love you too Minnie mouse also what can I say, look at who my parents were and who my uncles are."

McGonagall sighed, "only the daughter of James Potter and Lily Evans and the Nephew of Remus Lupin and someone else would end up riding on the back of a dragon."

"Correction, only the daughter of my parents and the neice of Remus and his FIANCÉ would get to ride a dragon and get labeled as a dragon friend." I smirked.

"Harry, you were labelled as a dragon friend," gasped Dumbledore, who stood in the doorway with Snape.

"Lupin, you're engaged?" Snape asked. His voice was the same as usual however his black eyes gave off a look of curiosity.

"Yes I am," Remus grinned broadly.

"God dammit, I owe Potter five galleons." McGonagall cursed, handing me the money.

"Come to think of it, didn't you have a bet with the original order professor?" I asked smirking.

"Come to think of it I did, if Remus got engaged to a certain person I would owe all the original order members forty galleons."
Dumbledore recalled.

"Well if you had a bet with ALL the original members and since my parents are now dead, I believe I am owed eighty galleons."
I smirked causing Remus to chuckle. Sirius growled at Dumbledore before rolling around on the floor again.

"No, Remus you and..." Dumbledore gasped.

Remus nodded. I cakled with laughter as McGonagall stated, "looks as though I get forty galleons too. I don't know why you were so insistant that Remus and ... We're not dating it was so obvious. Sorry Remus."
McGonagall stated.

I walked over to Dumbledore and whispered quietly "maybe he was so keen on being the only gay person he refused to believe what was clear as day."

"How the bloody hell did you find that out," Dumbledore whispered urgently.

"Secret." I whispered.

"Um anyway, Mr Potter Professor Snape and myself need to speak to you in my office so will you follow me?" Dumbledore stated.

"Very well, I ask that Remus and the dog comes as well considering their position in my life. Also it is MISS Potter now - do I look like a strapping young gentleman to you?" I commented.

"Lily," whispered both Snape and Remus.

"My apologies MISS Potter, Mr Lupin and..."

"Dog brain?" Suggested Snape.

Sirius growled at Snape while I just chuckled.

"Is he wrong though snuffles?" I stated.

Sirius growled at me before licking my face.

"Mr Snuffles may accompany you to my office." Dumbledore finished.

I nodded then followed the headmaster as he turned to leave.

However, a lanky ginger prick ran into the tent.

"Harry what you did out there was amazing I -" Ron began however I shut him down quickly.

"Stop, you cannot run in here and act as though you haven't just talked to me for 3 weeks. Only my friends call me Harry so you should address me by my proper title...Lady Potter." I glared, my eyes cold.

"Harry mate I er..." Ron began however his eyes never left my breasts, "I wanted to say that I reckon the person who put your name in the goblet of fire is trying to do you in."

"Wow what great deduction skills I was not informed about this brand new information." I retorted sarcasticly.

Ron just stood there, staring at my boobs. I had had enough so I shouted "stop staring at my boobs."

"It's not my fault they're so big. I'm sorry..." Ron responded half-heartedly.

"Wow what an apology. Listen Ron we aren't friends anymore, we may be able to play an occasional game of chess if you can pull yourself together and stop staring at my boobs and give me a proper apology. Oh and you should know that I'll be spending a lot more time studying a I love to learn." I stated before walking out of the tent with Remus to catch up with Snape and my headmaster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 34.3K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.7M 57.7K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
158K 5.6K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...