The Jeon of Jeonseol

By TaeMyGawd

Jeon Jeongguk, the crown prince of Jeonseol and the winner of one of the bloodiest wars ever. The great princ... More

Prologue
1. The 'not' private pool
2. Abomination
3. What Kingdom is this?
4. Lunatic No. 1
5. Lunatic No. 2
6. Realization
7. Psycho killers?
8. Y-Your Highness?
9. The Vagabonds
10. Pancakes
11. Witchery
12. Sword practice
13. Betrayal?
14. Fatal
16. Born to rule
17. Photographer
18. Democracy
19. Frustration
20. More frustration
21. Permission wanted
22. Teacher?
23. Servant
24. Voyage
25. The Great War of Jeonseol
26. Fear me not
27. So Perfect
28. Prince Seo Dae Shin
29. Something huge
30. Taehyung-nim
31. Karaoke
32. Fan?
33. The camera
34. Mine
35. Dad
36. The Premiere
37. Breakdown
38. This is...it's my...
39. Heist
40. Acting is an Art
41. Mission Kill
42. Permission denied
43. Permission Granted
44. The Bogus Wedding
45. The proposal
46. Important Advice
47. The Parks
48. The Jeons of Seoul
Epilogue
Thank you

15. Exposed

5.5K 393 181
By TaeMyGawd

One Week, One Day, One Hour, One Minute, One second, One millisecond later...

"Jeongguk, please. You can't just come like this!!" Taehyung exclaimed exasperatedly, his arms flailing like a kid throwing a tantrum. 

"I see no problem with my clothes," Jeongguk said nonchalantly and crossed his arms behind his back, his chest puffing up naturally as he looked away from Taehyung defiantly. A little wisp of his hair fell out of his tight bun and he blew it away easily, unaware of Taehyung gulping harshly at that. 

After criticising Taehyung about his clothing style for the entire week, Jeongguk ordered him to buy him better clothes and thus, after protesting for long, Taehyung was now ready to go to a mall for him. The problem, however, was Jeongguk, who was still dressed up in Taehyung's hanbok (another one) and even had his sword hooked to it. 

"I do!! Please wear something I give you, huh? Don't come like this. Please. For me, please," Taehyung begged. 

Jeongguk willed himself not to look at Taehyung, now knowing how fatal it was, but it was a hard task when the latter was begging him so much. And so he made the grave mistake of glancing at his puppy-eyed pout. 

Of course, he all but melted and nodded but looked away to preserve his finicky pride. 

And so he found himself in Taehyung's closet, giving his review on every single piece of clothing Taehyung threw at him. 

"Even beggars wear better in my Kingdom."

"Are you saying your Kingdom has beggars?"

It hurt Jeongguk's pride. 

It hurt him so much, his eyes flared up. "I never became the King. If I did, I would have eradicated poverty from my Kingdom. But you are diverting from the main track of the discussion. You are fickle-minded." 

Taehyung snorted. "We are discussing no shit, ajeossi. Only you are standing there, commenting on everything I give you and not being helpful at all," he said while sizing up a long-sleeved black t-shirt and a pair of jeans in each hand.

"Your language needs improvement. So does your vocabulary. You seem to be confused about how to address m-"

"Come on, wear this," Taehyung ignored him and handed the outfit to Jeongguk, who almost looked betrayed by how wide his eyes went. 

"Shh!!" Taehyung shushed him before he could say anything, "I won't take you anywhere if you don't wear this now. Not even if you make a comment on this," he said sternly. 

"But-"

Taehyung's eyes widened warningly and Jeongguk shut his mouth, resigning to his fate. 

"Good boy," Taehyung mumbled, chuckling when Jeongguk's eyes widened in warning this time. "Sorry, sorry, now get dressed," he said, laughing, "I'll be standing right outside, so if you need something, call me. Okay?" 

"Oh....kay," Jeongguk said hesitantly, having caught up to what 'okay' could possibly mean in Taehyung's 'weird' language. 

Taehyung smiled at his effort, gave his shoulder a tiny proud pat and left the room, leaving Jeongguk to deal with his new clothes. 

Not a second after he stepped out though, he heard Jeongguk call him out. 

"Taehyung-nim!!"

"I told you to call me hyung," Taehyung said as he stepped in with a grin. Somehow, he was finding everything Jeongguk did smile-worthy. Literally every single thing. He didn't know what to call this phenomenon. 

"I am aware. I do not understand the mechanisms of donning these clothes. I need you to help me," he said. 

"Oh god," Taehyung breathed in, "you and your language-"

"Is certainly better than you and your language," Jeongguk cut in. 

"-is too ancient," Taehyung ignored him and continued. "Also," he stood with his hands on his hips, "request. You gotta request help. Not demand."

Jeongugk's eyes regained that warning fire that always shut Taehyung and his antics up. "Alright, fine, tell me what help you need," he said and stepped closer to see what Jeongguk's problem was. 

"These are small. They wouldn't fit me. They are like combat clothes," Jeongguk said, holding up both the items Taehyung had given him. 

Taehyung frowned. Both of them were of the largest size he had. And he had been sure they would fit. Maybe even be loose. 

He held the shirt up and stretched its width to examine it. "It'll fit easily, Jeongguk. It'll even be loose for you," Taehyung said and without thought, sized Jeongguk's body up. 

Jeongguk, being already proud of his body, puffed his chest up. 

Taehyung realized what he was doing and apologized, his ears turning red. 

"Why are you apologizing? You haven't done anything worth apologizing for," Jeongguk said in confusion. 

"Nevermind," Taehyung said with a smile and then gestured to Jeongguk's clothes. "Get out of your clothes first," he said, trying his best to sound cool. 

"Pardon?!"

"Take your clothes off, Jeonggukie!! Or are you feeling shy?" he asked coolly, easily masking his own shy gay boy feeling with his professional acting skills. 

Jeongguk, however, eyed him from his head to toe like he had said the weirdest thing one could ever say. "Why would I feel shy at all? You are not a damsel and even if you were, I would be making advances on you. Not feel shy. You really seem to have lost your mind. Your poor friends are under the assumption that you are alright," he said. 

Taehyung cleared his throat loudly and let out a small chuckle. "I think I might develop a kink for insults if you keep going," he said and flipped his hand, gesturing for Jeongguk to take his clothes off. 

The second Jeongguk started taking the hanbok off as naturally as ever, it struck Taehyung why Jeongguk thought the current outfit wouldn't fit him. Ancient hanboks were always too roomy, after all. The poor man must not have worn anything that actually stuck to his skin unless they were combat outfits. 

Taehyung took his sweet time eye-fucking Jeongguk's body and gulping all the water that was suddenly getting collected in his mouth. 

Jeongguk's very built body had hair in all the right places, and Taehyung wanted to run around and bounce off the walls, maybe even scream a little. Because holy fuck, when did hairy thighs look so hot?!

Just as Jeongguk finished undressing and looked at him, he coolly (read - with subtly trembling hands) balled the shirt up and held the neck's opening for Jeongguk as he would for a kid. "This is how you wear it," he said and pushed it down Jeongguk's head, nearly suffocating him in the process. 

Jeongguk stood there in confusion, having never worn anything remotely close his entire life. Clothes always went through his hands first and then were tied up in the front. Nothing other than armours ever went over the head first. 

He just cluelessly let Taehyung manoeuvre his bulky arms into tiny holes in the shirt. When the shirt was finally around his torso, he looked at Taehyung with a weird expression, the expression only growing weirder as he let his hands run all over his torso. 

Taehyung barely stopped himself from grabbing his hands and stopping him from doing that. 'Holy shit, does he not understand the effect he is having on me?!'

"I feel strange and exposed," Jeongguk said. 

"That's because you are exposed right now," Taehyung gestured to Jeongguk's open thighs. "You gotta wear these first. Put your legs through them and pull them up. Trust me, they'll fit."

Okay, Taehyung might have underestimated the size of Jeongguk's thighs, because now that Jeongguk, with utter difficulty, managed to pull the jeans up, Taehyung could see exactly how fit and hot and sexy and thick and hot and-

"I still feel exposed," Jeongguk's unamused voice broke Taehyung out of his dirty thoughts. 

He scolded himself for having such thoughts when Jeongguk was trusting him completely. He couldn't even imagine Jeongguk's feelings about coming to a new century. To the future, where everything was new. Literally everything. Just the fact that he trusted Taehyung enough to undress in front of him was a huge thing. And here he was, taking advantage of Jeongguk's trust and innocence. 

"You are nowhere exposed, see?" he said softly and made Jeongguk stand in front of the mirror. "You are covered from top to bottom in clothes. Once you get used to it, you wouldn't even want to wear hanboks anymore."

"Say whatever," Jeongguk said, but his eyes never moved from his body in the mirror. Again, he knew how built-up he was, always admired himself, but never looked at himself from other's point of view before coming to this century. 

And damn, he felt like he could give himself a hell lot of credit for building his body up so well. The shirt Taehyung gave him hugged his chest well and showed off all of his muscles. 

He had a feeling he would attract all the ladies if he stepped out. It was a shame he never found any of them even remotely interesting.

Apparently, Taehyung had the same thoughts, because not even a minute later, he hooked a white mask to his mouth. 

"For disguise," Taehyung said, not having enough patience at the moment to explain all the mechanisms behind famous actors and media waiting for a chance to capture their faces. 

"Listen to me. People are waiting like wolves to get a picture of me outside, okay? I'm taking you out instead of shopping online because you wouldn't understand a thing about choosing clothes online right now. Even if I cover myself up, people are gonna rush right away, so you shouldn't do anything weird and attract any more unwanted attention, okay?" 

Jeongguk did not nod. Instead, he frowned. "You are not humble," he said. 

"Yeah, thank you. I AM humble. I just know what will happen the second we step out of my car and walk into the mall. You keep your mouth closed the entire time, don't speak a single word, and just follow me, okay? Do what I asked you to do, and just follow me. Alright?" Taehyung insisted.

This time, Jeongguk nodded hesitantly.

"Oh!! I almost forgot!! You remember the 'chariot' I made you get into the day you came here? That's actually our mode of transport. We don't use chariots anymore. You don't have to freak ou- I mean, you don't have to get scared at the speed. I'll go slow for you, okay?" 

"Oh....kay," Jeongguk said, smiling back at Taehyung when the latter gave him a proud grin. 

Despite all the precautions and preparations, however, an article went viral on social media not even an hour after Taehyung was spotted. 

Renowned actor Kim Taehyung was spotted with a man as hot as him in Forex Mall. Did the actor get a new bodyguard or is it just a close friend? Evidence says he's a bodyguard. Click here for the pictures and details. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 5.4K 44
[𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗] A journey of Kim Taehyung, Royal Prince of the Kingdom of Daegu, who escaped the imperial palace in search of his mate. What hap...
1.1M 74.4K 58
'Jeon Jeongguk was the first ever king to come out as gay and marry a guy.' Every student who majored in history knew this fact. Even Taehyung. But...
44.3K 3.8K 38
Living without a mother has always been the worst kind of life he could have ever lived, Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Hope Kingdom has always lived a...
19.9K 992 12
Kim Taehyung, South Korea's top and number 1 buiessness tycoon Mr. Kim Joshua and Kim Samaya's younger son went to Greece for his holiday with his br...