โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐโ™ฅ๏ธŽ - {Um...

By WhereisSol

๐™ธ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐šœ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—, ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Author's Note
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Author's Note
Part 24
Part 25
Author's Note
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Pt.30 ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ
Part 31
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Author's Note
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“ ๐€/๐
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐š๐!
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
๐Ÿ‹Part 57๐Ÿ‹
Part 58

Part 32

602 14 39
By WhereisSol

Location: The roof.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Taro just stared with large, wide eyes at you.

The piercings.

The baggy socks.

The messy hair.

Dark eyeliner.

And the cold, uncaring attitude.

Who were you? Because you're not Y/n. Or so Taro thought to himself.

Chains and helix, and industrial earrings decorating your ears as your black socks barley hung onto your legs.

What happened to you?

"Hey... Are you... Okay?" Taro asked, giving his friend a sympathetic look. Of course, he knew you back in middle school back when you were a delinquent. What could've made you revert back to this?

Taro can't help but feel like he's at fault.

"I'm fine. How about you? How's your hoe of the week?" You leaned on him, peaking at his phone. Of course his text messages with the Nurse was open. The Yamada's brows furrowed and he defensively pulled away from you, "She's not a- She's a decent lady!"

"She's a grown ass woman, probably in her thirties, messing around with an eighteen year old high school student." You unintentionally deadpanned. Taro rolled his eyes, "She's a beautiful, endearing woman who's nothing but caring."

"Simp."

"I-I'm not!"

"SIMMMMPPP!" You teased him, only making him more flustered. It was hard not to laugh at the Yamada's ugly pouting expression. So, you laughed. You cackled like a manlady who thought she was a witch, "BAHAHAH! YOU'RE A FUCKING SIMMMMP!" You wiped the tears of joy from your eyes went you caught something from your peripheral vision.

You stopped laughing and looked over to see Ayano leaning against a wall, staring with a blank expression. The smile was immediately gone, replaced with a look of disgust. You were repulsed by the stalker.

You turned to Taro, "Hey, Yamada." You nudged him with your elbow.

"Hm?" You grabbed his hand and pulled him off the bench. You dragged him off the roof, downstairs, looking for a private place to talk. Of course, you didn't voice that to Taro who didn't help at all by squirming and yelling, "Hey! What's going on?!"

"Shut the hell up." Your eyes scanned the area, looking for a hiding spot. Your gaze landed on a supply closet and you smiled.

Perfect.

You pulled Taro into the closet and locked it. Taro's wide eyes darted around, looking at anything but you. His face flushed and heartbeat sped up. He backed away from you and held up his hands, "Uhm... I-I like you as a friend, Y/n... B-But-."

"What? No. Listen. We need to talk." You took a deep breath, you need to tell somebody about Ayano and if all this is connecting to Taro then he needs to know more than anybody.

"Listen. Horrible things have been happening lately. Of course you've noticed, right?" Taro's brow raised as he asked, "What's this about?"

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Umeji's expression didn't change. He was just disappointed. Seeing you drag some guy into a closet, followed by the sound of the lock click. Umeji knows he shouldn't jump to conclusions, especially with you. But at the same time, you have a bad habit of falling for any guy who comes near you. Or that's how Umeji felt. Of course, that's just jealousy talking. But Umeji won't admit it.

"I hate myself for this.." He muttered to himself as he walked over to the door and put his ear up to it to listen, hoping to not hear anything lewd.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Taro's eyes softened as a gloomy, somber look was plastered onto his face. You probably didn't have to bring up every single tragedy that's happened over the week, but you need Taro to understand.

"Why... Are you bringing them up..?" Taro asked, his voice breaking a little. You again took a deep breath, preparing yourself.

"My entire life has been torn apart. My friends are dying or leaving. It's been terrible event after terrible event... And... I think it's all because of Ayano..." Taro's heart almost dropped as a sinking feeling overcame him.

"What are you talking about?"

"I don't know why she's doing it. But it's all come back to you. Think about it, every single girl who's come too close to you is gone. Normally injured or killed." You explained. The Yamada's hands balled into a fist and he glowered, "What are you talking about? Don't start horrendous rumors.."

"Listen! Kokona got bullied into moving away. Osana was poisoned, Kizana's.. Death... I'll come back to that.. Oka was stabbed and so on. Don't you think that's all weird?!" Your fists clenched together as you brought your hands up to your chest subconsciously. Taro was skeptical and a little ticked off but was willing to hear you out.

"And... Kizana... I'm going to be honest. I know 100% that Ayano is behind her death."

Taro's eyes widened and he backed away a bit, "How do you know?"

"Because.... I-I helped her..." Your voice broke as tears began forming and the memories flashes before your eyes. "Are you saying you...."

"Ayano asked me to help her... I didn't really understand what her plan was until it was too late.... She made me do her dirty work so I couldn't tell... But... You should know and... If you want to report me to the police then that's your choice.. I won't try to stop you.. I just can't handle this burden anymore and Ayano needs to be stopped!"

Taro didn't say anything. You literally just confessed committing murder. Well, being an accessory to murder. Murder.. Nothing disgusted Taro more. His nose schrunched up and he gave you a disgusted look.

"You're a revolting person." His large eyes glazed over you before looking away. He pushed you aside and opened the door.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Umeji stumbled back but quickly caught himself. He put on his tough guy, uncaring act but Taro didn't even care about him. The Yamada just glanced at him for a moment before he walked away. Umeji's eyes then looked to you.

You grimaced, "What do you want?"

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Was he seriously eavesdropping?! How much did he hear?!

The delinquent rolled his eyes before stepping into the room, "Tch. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to like that?" Umeji didn't stop walking closer to you, towering over you and causing you to subconsciously stumble back.
You scoffed, "A little bitch with pink hair." You snickered, remembering the photo of Umeji before he became a delinquent.

The blonde scowled, glaring with offended eyes, "Hah. That's so funny coming from Little Ms. Can't-fight." His hands were firmly placed on the wall, trapping you between his arms but your eyes didn't break contact with his.
"I'll show you how well I can fight if you don't get your nasty ass face away from me. You smell like cigarettes."

"The smell of cigarettes is way more flattering than your whiney little mouth."

"Hey you want these spit dropelets back or are they for my face to keep?"

"Aren't you the same bitch who spends all day jerking off in her room because she can't get a boyfriend?"

"Woahhh somebody is projecting. But why are you so interested in that information?" You smirked.

"Disgusting. Like I want to know about your sexual life, dumbass." He pulled away from you and you crossed your arms. You rolled your eyes.

He's the one who brought it up.

"So we're talking about my ass now? Should I be the one to say you're a fucking pervert?" You continued to tease the blonde, hoping to get under his skin.

"Call me whatever you want. I don't read Cherry Touch."

"Oh, am I being naughty, Princess?" You put your index finger on your bottom lip. Disgusted, the blonde backed away from you. "Princess?!"

"Yeah. You're the most feminine here." You shrugged.

"JUST KISS ALREADY!" Someone randomly shouted as he walked in. You looked behind Umeji to see Dairoku and Hayanari.

"HAH! Anyone but this brat." Umeji turned away from you and crossed his arms, glaring daggers sharp enough to cut right through you.

"You think I'd kiss you? HAH! In. Your. DREAMS!"

"More like nightmares.." He muttered, looking away.

"Tch. Coming from the same guy I rejected." You shoved him before leaving the room.

Probably not a good idea to argue with the same guy who just overheard me say I helped kill somebody. UGH! Kill me.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.2K 24
๐™ฐ ๐š™๐š˜๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š›๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šก๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š’๐š”๐š˜๐šž ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šž๐šœ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๏ฟฝ...
117K 3.2K 40
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ --- ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ...
46.6K 892 33
.ใ€€ . โ€ข โ˜† . ยฐ .โ€ข ยฐ:. *โ‚Š ยฐ . โ˜† แด€สœ สแด‡๊œฑ, ส€แด€ษดส™แดแด- แดแดœส€ ๊œฐส€แด‡แด€แด‹ษช๊œฑสœสŸส แด›แด€สŸสŸ, แด˜ส€แด‡แด›แด›ส, ษขส€แด‡ส-แด‡สแด‡แด… ๊œฑแด›ส€แด‡แด€แดแด‡ส€. สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡ แดษดแด‡๊œฑสœแดแด›๊œฑ, สœแด‡แด€แด…แด„แด€ษดแดษด๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ...
102K 2.2K 20
~๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š™๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—~ ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š˜๐š—, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šœ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐š˜, ๐™ธ๐š—๐š˜๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐šŽ, ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š“๐š’๐š›๏ฟฝ...