Their Happily Ever After (Dis...

By AnikahRay

Ever wondered what happened to villains after the stories ended? What if they survived? How would they contin... More

How you meet
Getting to know eachother
They save you
They develope feelings
They ask you out
The First Date-Shan Yu
First Date-Gaston
First date-hades
First date- the rest of them
Request page
Cruell De Vil
Jafar
Claude Frollo
Captain hook🏴‍☠️
Ursul, Ratigan, Clayton, Bill Sykes, Maleficent, and Father Gothel: How You Meet
Getting to know eachother
They save you
Preview
They develope feelings
They Ask You Out
Your first date
Head canons
Gaston Into the Future
First kiss
First kiss 2
First kiss 3
They meet your family 1
They meet your family 2
They meet your family 3
Human!shere kahn🐅
You meet their nemesis 1
You Meet Their Nemisis 2
You meet their nemesis 3
Big Mitch👹
John Silver💎
Alameda Slim 🐄
Turbo🏎
Hans 👑
Q and A
They give you a special gift 1
They give you a special present 2
They give you a special present 3
They give you a special presnt 4
Proposal 1
Proposal 2
Proposal 3
Proposal 4
Their nemesis finds out
Their nemesis finds out 2
Announcement
Their nemesis finds out 3
Their nemesis finds out 4
The wedding
The Wedding 2
Wedding 3
Wedding 4
A Small Surprise
A small surprise 2
A small surprise 3
Sorry

A small surprise 4

2.5K 73 6
By AnikahRay

Mitch👹:
I took a deep breath as I finally worked up the courage to look at the pregnancy test in my hands. I had been feeling Ill the last couple of days, and this was my last resort.

Ok. Two blue lines. Positive...

I looked at the other three that I had taken, and they all read positive. I tried to not freak out as I stood in the bathroom, not sure whether to be excited, scared or both.

I didn't know how much time passed, but there was a knock on the locked bathroom door. "(Y/n), love, is everything alright? Are you throwing up again? You've been in there for a while..." Mitch explained, obviously worried.

I took another deep breath, trying to calm down, then turned to the door. I unlocked it, then opened it. Mitch looked at me worriedly. "(Y/n)?"

"Mitch," I started, unable to look him in the eyes as he took my hand in his. "Mitch, I'm pregnant. We're going to have a baby. That's why I haven't been feeling well..." I explained, deciding to just get it out there.

Mitch cupped my cheek, making me look at him. He was smiling. "Are you serious? We're going to have a baby?" I nodded my head, starting to smile too. "(Y/n), my little sugar glider, that's amazing! I can't believe it!"

He pulled me into a hug, resting one hand on my stomach. I heard him sigh, then Felicity was between us, yipping and rubbing against me. Mitch laughed, petting the fox between her ears.

"Your gonna protect her, aren't you?" Mitch asked, to which Felicity sat down and barked, obviously ready for whatever came our way.

I giggled and scratched her underneath her chin. "Thank you, Felicity, it means a lot to me."

Turbo🏎️:
I sighed as I tried to push Ursa off of my stomach for what seemed the millionth time. She seemed to be protective of me, and wouldn't let me do anything basically.

I just about gave up, until I heard Tamara's voice.  "What have you gotten yourself into (y/n)?"

"I don't know, but can you help?"

"Of course, I can. I've got your husband to keep Ursa at bay and a medic to see what's going on."

"Great." I sighed as Turbo looked at me in concern and dragged Ursa away, much to the gummy bear's dismay. The medic came forward with medical supplies in hand.

He started examining me, feeling for lumps in my stomach and chest, before bringing out a stethoscope and placing it on my chest, then lower to listen to my lungs, then even lower, where he stopped.

He signaled something to Tamara, who smirked. "Congrats (y/n), you and your man are going to have a baby."

I heard Turbo gasp, then he ran up to my side. "Let me see, let me listen!" He exclaimed. I sighed fondly, and the medic handed him the stethoscope. Turbo listened for a moment, before smiling ear to ear.

"There are two spare heartbeats in there, lollipop! Yours, and a like gumdrops!" Turbo handed the medic his stethoscope and pulled me into a hug, which Ursa quickly interrupted. She was quick to assume her position, head on my stomach, huffing in annoyance.

I sighed but patted her head. Turbo laughed, going to hold my hand. "You are the best, most smartest bear ever, aren't you Ursa."

John Silver💎:
I already knew. You would know after two other kids. I was pregnant with John's child, and I was nervous. Not about telling him, no, but about how the kids would react. Orion and Kaida were as close as I could hope for, but I was scared of What throwing a third kid in the mix would do. I just had to hope it would be ok.

They were waiting in me for dinner now, where I had decided I would tell them, but I just needed a moment to collect myself. I finally went out the door when I heard the kids calling my name, ready as I could be.

I set dinner on the table, and Orion and Kaida immediately started dishing up, but John took my hand. "Is everything alright, my treasure?"

"Yes, I just have something to tell you all, but I'll tell you when we are all dished up and eating." John nodded, then started to rush both of us up.

It wasn't long before everyone was eating, and waiting for me. I took a deep breath, and John took my hand. I decided to just get straight to the point. "John, Orion, Kaida, I'm pregnant."

There was a heavy silence for a moment, but then the kids started asking questions. "Really? When will they be here?"

"I'm going to be a big sister?"

"What will their name be?"

"Will they look like us?"

"Will they be as tiny as Kaida was?"

John started to laugh, then pulled me into a hug. "I'm so happy (y/n)! A new treasure Hunter added to the family." I hugged him back and sighed, glad that everything had gone over well.

Alameda Slim🤠:
I groaned, having woken up from another random nap. Alameda sat worriedly beside me, holding my head in his lap.

"There you are sweet pea, I've called for your Uncle Sam, but we may need to get you to the hospital in the next town over." I shook my head, propping myself up on my hands. "I'm fine Alameda, probably just a little sick and tired."

"Just a little sick and tired don't cover passing it randomly. (Y/n), my love, if this is something serious, I will drag you to the hospital kicking and screaming if I have to."

"It's something serious alright." I heard Uncle Sam exclaim as he got off of his horse. "Her mother went through the same thing, and it wasn't easy."

I turned to my uncle, sighing. "I'm telling you, I'm fine."

"(Y/n), listen to me." Uncle Sam kneeled next to me, grabbing my hand and placing his free hand on Alameda's shoulder. "Your mother went through this exact same thing when she was pregnant with you, and our mother went through the same thing when she was pregnant with me. For some reason unknown, the women of our family have a very difficult first pregnancy. It is monumentally easier with any other pregnancies, but the first one is akin to a personal hell."

"Is there anything I can do to help her?" Alameda inquired, worried so much he was shaking.

"All you can do is be there for her Alameda, and know that anything she says to you over the next couple of months that is meant to hurt is not something she means. She's just in pain and upset." Uncle Sam explained, to which Alameda nodded.

"Excuse me, but I want a second opinion on this! This is ridiculous!" I yelled, not in the mood to be talked about.

"Then let me take you to the hospital," Alameda said. I sighed but nodded my head. Uncle Sam helped me get up, then helped Alameda get me in front of him on the buffalo. They were both unwilling to let me ride by myself lest I fall asleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was pregnant. And terrified. But I handed my sheriff's badge to Uncle Sam who promised to find a worthy sheriff, and me and Alameda headed to Patch of Heaven in hopes of a more comfortable place to endure this pregnancy.

Hans👑:
I had just returned from visiting the spring court and was somewhat in shock. While there, the fey king had told me he sensed another soul inside of me. After some clarification and deciphering of fey riddles, he revealed I was pregnant.

Hans seemed to know something was wrong and was obviously worried, but he didn't press. It took nearly an entire day, but finally, I turned to him. "Hans, I'm pregnant."

He dropped the book he was holding, looking at me in shock. "(Y/n), my love, my queen of mystery and magic, you cannot just drop news like that without warning! Did you learn in the spring court?"

I nodded, messing with whatever I had in my hands. "Is it at least good news?" I asked hesitantly. Hans sighed, then took my hands in his. "It is the most amazing news. I apologize if I made you feel otherwise."

I nodded, then pulled him into a hug. But then, there was scuttling outside the door. I walked towards it, looking down the hall to find twelve brothers, including the current king, stumbling over each other trying to run away from being caught.

I shook my head, and Hans laughed. This child would certainly be born into an interesting family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 537 20
This book will be just scenarios of Villains being parents for the first time.
626K 12.3K 32
What if a Disney Villian decided they wanted to raise you as their own and plan on never letting you go.
105K 1.6K 28
I am Haden Deimos, Son of Hades. I'm the Prince of the Underworld. I'm a VK. The kid of a villain...obviously. I used to be the most feared kid on th...
97.3K 1.8K 27
- What If Villain's Was In Your House Just Suddenly Pop Up Out Of Nowhere,What Will You Do? - Y/N Was Just Ordinary Girl... She Was Rich,She Was Beau...