unbroken || n. h.

By memebarnes

"we're all just broken people looking for someone who completes us..." "THAT'S SO EMO! SHUT THE HELL UP, MAN!" More

prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Part One
Chapter 9 Part Two
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
M. A. S. H. Game!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20 Part Two
Chapter 20 Part Three
Chapter 20 Part Four
Epilogue
BONUS

Chapter 13

603 11 3
By memebarnes

Maddie-

Everyone was in the screening room playing Just Dance 4 and Louis and Kerry were battling each other.

They were doing 'What Makes You Beautiful' and Kerry was kicking his butt.

The song ended and I looked at the scores. We had our own nicknames for our names:

Kiwi: 11,378

Lou: 10,932

"I WON! AIN'T NOBODY FRESHER THAN ME!" Kerry ran around the room, cheering.

"I taught her well." Harry smirked.

"It's just game, Kerry." Zayn said bluntly.

"Aww, is wittle Zen mad because he can't dance?" Louis cooed.

Zayn glared at him and Louis fake-sobbed into Adriana's shoulder. "Zayn! You made my Lou-Bear cry!" Adriana yelled.

Zayn glanced at her and pulled Jocelyn into his lap. Soon, we all landed on the couch landing on top each other.

"Ow! Someone landed on my stomach!" Niall whined.

"Oi! Niall, be a man!" Liam joked.

"How about we play... Truth or Dare!" Louis smiled ear to ear, hoping we all would agree.

"Yeah!" We all joined in. Louis looked like he was going to jump through the roof because of how happy he was.

"So, I'm going to start off this FABLOUIS game with... Kerry!" Louis smiled. Cheeky much.

"So, Truth or Dare, my little Kerr-Bear?"

Kerry thought for a second and answered, "Truth."

"Okay then, what is your strange addiction?" Lou grinned at the thought of his question.

"Apple juice and frosted animal crackers," I knew she was being honest because her cabinets are STOCKED with them. "Okay, moving on. Liam, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare!" Woah, watch out, we got a baddie over here.

"I dare you to have Lauren do your makeup!" Liam lost all the colour in his face when she said that. I laughed, he's in some deep shit now.

Lauren led Liam upstairs, hesitantly, he followed.

"As we wait for them to return... ZAYN! You are my victim... So, Truth or Dare, my friend." Niall asked the poor Bradford boy.

"Truth." Zayn stated plainly.

"What are we all superstitious now?" Niall retorted, "Any who, I dare you, Zayn Malik, to go outside and yell, 'AIN'T NOBODY FRESHER THAN MY CLIQUE.'

"Fine." Zayn walked out the door and yelled his line, got a look by an old man, and ran back inside.

"We all burst out laughing and crying happy tears as Zayn walked in and then Liam and Lauren walked downstairs and made us laugh even more.

Liam had eyeshadow all across his face with blush and all that other shit.

I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe and I'm not lying, I was almost hyperventilating.

"O-okay. H-how about we not p-play Truth or D-dare anymore. O-okay?" I stuttered, managing to get the words out.

"Y-yeah." Everyone quickly agreed still laughing.

"How about some karaoke?" Kerry suggested. We all nodded our heads in unison.

I grabbed the main Wii remote and Niall popped in the game.

While Lauren and Liam headed upstairs to at least try to get the makeup off, everyone else was waiting for the game to load.

The game started and we chose 3 songs to sing since you can only have 3 songs a round. We chose:

'Doin' Dirt' by Maroon 5

'My Love' by Westlife

'DNA' by Little Mix

Also, up to 2 people could sing at a time, so we all went in pairs.

Kerry and Harry were singing the first song and stood up, grabbed their microphones and started the song:

H: Oh yeah, oh yeah

Hey you, don't wanna love you on the telephone, you're hanging up and now I'm all alone.

Baby, you got me doin' dirt, doin' dirt, doin' dirt and now, I wanna find ya' but you're on the run, my heart's exploding like a burning sun, I know you like it when it hurts, when it hurts, when it hurts.

Both: Hold me, we're dancing in the dark of the night, you're shining like a neon light, I light you up when I get inside.

So, won't you touch me? 'Cause everybody's watching us now, we're putting on a show for the crowd. So, turn it up. Baby, make it loud.

K: Hey you, say your only having fun and then, you call me up at 3 am again.

Baby, you got me doin' dirt, doin' dirt, doin' dirt and now, all I got is just a microphone to show you that I'm all alone. I know you like it when it hurts, when it hurts, when it hurts.

Both: Hold me, we're dancing in the dark of the night, you're shining luck neon light. I light you up when I get inside.

So, won't you touch me? 'Cause everybody's watching us now, we're putting on a show for the crowd. So, turn it up. Baby, make it loud.

Yeah, c'mon

H: So, right now, I wanna leave with you right now, I wanna be with you all night, get in the car, let's go. Yeah, take it home, take it home, take it home (x2)

Both: Hold me, we're dancing in the dark of the night, you're shining like a neon light, I light up when I get inside.

So, won't you touch me? 'Cause everybody's watching us now, we're putting on a show for the crowd. So, turn it up. Baby, make it loud.

Kerry and Harry were out of breath by the end of the song and took their seats back when Jocelyn and Zayn snatched the microphones from them.

The melody of the song began to play:

Z: An empty street, an empty house, a hole inside my heart, I'm all alone, the rooms are getting smaller.

I wonder how, I wonder why, I wonder where they are. The days we had, the songs sang together, oh yeah.

And oh, my love. We're holding on forever, reaching for the love that seems so far.

Both: So, I say a little prayer and hope my dreams will take me there. Where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love.

Overseas from coast to coast, to find the place I love the most. Where the fields are green to see you once again

J: My love. I try to read, I go to work, I'm laughing with my friends, but I can't stop to keep myself from thinking, oh no.

I wonder how, I wonder why, I wonder where they are. The days we had, the songs we sang together, oh yeah.

And oh, my love. We're holding on forever, reaching for the love that seems so far.

Both: So, I say a little prayer and hope my dreams will take me there. Where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love.

Overseas from coast to coast, to find the place I love the most. Where the fields are green to see you once again.

Z: To hold you in my arms, to promise you my love, to tell you from the heart your all I'm thinking of.

J: Reaching for the love that seems so far.

Both: So, I say a little prayer and hope my dreams will take me there. Where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love.

Overseas from coast to coast, to find the place I love the most. Where the fields are green to see once again.

J: Say a little prayer, my sweet dreams will take me there, where the skies are blue to see you once again

Z: Overseas from coast to coast, to find the place I love the most. Where the fields are green to see you once again.

Both: My love.

Jocelyn and Zayn were holding hands and passed the microphones to me and Adriana.

We walked up to the screen to see the lyrics and I started the song:

M: Does he tell you he loves you when you least expect it?

Does he flutter your heart when he kisses your neck?

No scientist or biology, its obvious when he's holding me.

It's only natural that I'm so affected.

Oh, and my heart won't beat again if I can't feel him in my veins, no need to question, I already know.

Both: It's in his DNA, D-D-D-DNA.

It's in his DNA and he just takes my breath away. Br-br-br-breath away.

I feel it everyday and that's what makes a man, not hard to understand. Perfect in every way, I see it in his face, nothing more to say, it's in his D-D-D-D-DNA.

A: It's the blue in his eyes that helps me see the future, fingerprints that leave me covered for days. Yeah hey yeah.

Both: Now, I don't have any first degree but I know what he does to me.

A: No need to work it out, it's so familiar.

Oh, and my heart won't beat again if I can't feel him in my veins, no need to question, I already know.

Both: It's in his DNA, D-D-D-DNA. It's in his DNA and he just takes my breath away. Br-br-br-breath away. I feel it everyday and that's what makes a man, not hard to understand. Perfect in every way, I see it in his face, nothing more to say. It's in his D-D-D-D-DNA.

A: It's all about his kiss, contaminates my lips, our energy connects, it's simple genetics.

M: I'm the X to his Y, it's the colour of his eyes, he can do no wrong. No, he don't need to try. Made from the best, he passes all the tests, got my heart beating fast, it's cardiac arrest.

A: He's from a different strain that science can't explain, I guess that's how he's made in his D-D-D-D-DNA.

Both: Oh, oh, oh, oh.

M: Woah, ooh, woah.

Both: It's in his DNA, D-D-D-DNA. It's in his DNA and he just takes my breath away. Br-br-br-breath away. I feel it everyday and that's what makes a man, not hard to understand. Perfect in every way, I see it in his face, nothing more to say. It's in his D-D-D-D-DNA.

Me and Adriana finished the song.

I, absolutely knackered by the energy I used to sing the song, sat down beside Niall.

"Have fun up there?" Niall smirked.

"Smart aleck. " I muttered behind my breath.

"Hmm? I didn't hear you, say what?" Niall joked, still being a smart aleck.

"Just shut up." I whined.

"Okay, okay." He said as he pulled me into his lap.

While we were watching Louis sing and dance to Toxic, I felt my phone buzz and I pulled it out from my sweater pocket.

It was a text from a blocked number:

Blocked:

Hey. Guess what?

I found you and your 'boyfriend' and I'm coming for you and that boy.

And we'll be together again.

With nobody to stop us from being together.

And I have a surprise for you, too.

See you 5 days.

-A

'No, no no no no no no! Holy fuck. It was a text from Austin. And he's coming for me AND Niall.' I thought.

About a minute later, another text popped up:

Blocked:

Also, if you tell anyone or show anyone about this or text before, I will not only torture you and your mistake of a boyfriend, but KILL you both.

Right.

In.

Front.

Of.

Each.

Other.

Got it?

See you soon.

-A

I quietly shook in fear.

He found me and he's going to kidnap me and Niall.

In FIVE DAYS.

My phone slipped out of my hands and Kerry picked it up and started to read it.

"NO!" I screamed.

She kept on reading and her facial expression turned from devious to horrified.

"Maddie?" Kerry quietly stuttered.

I broke down into tears and fell to the floor. "He knows where we live! He's going to hit me! And slap me! And punch me! And cut me! And rape me!" I sobbed into my hands scared for me and Niall's lives.

"WHAT?" All the boys, Jocelyn and Adriana screamed.

"Let me see it." Liam asked, looking like he would burst into tears anytime soon.

Kerry handed Liam my phone while sobbed with Harry in his arms.

Liam handed Niall my phone and took his phone and walked into the next room. I really didn't want Niall to read it. I tried to grab it but he kept it away from me.

"Who's A?" Niall stuttered while he broke into hysterical tears.

"Austin. My Ex-boyfriend." I whispered while I cried into his chest.

"What did he do to you?" He quietly asked me, trying to not let the others hear.

"He hit me, punched me, kicked me, cut me, and rap-" I suddenly stopped because I guess he got the point.

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"Don't worry. It will be okay." He comforted me.

Liam walked into the room about 10 minutes later and all of us were still crying.

"Everyone," Liam calmly stated, "I called management and they called in extra bodyguards to escort us anywhere and Paul is going to install a high tech security system tomorrow."

"Thank god." Adriana said as everyone lit up and cheered.

"And for now on, couples will be rooming and sleeping together for extra protection." Liam quickly stated.

Louis and Harry burst into laughter.

Oh.

Liam sighed at the lads and reminded us, "And windows will be locked and blinds or curtains will be closed, too."

"Okay." We all said.

"Okay then, now everyone, go move your stuff into the room you're sharing with your partner." Liam encouraged us.

Me and Niall ran up the stairs and went into my room.

"Should I bring my clothes into your room or you bring yours in mine?" I asked.

"Mine. I have an extra dresser that you could put your clothes in." Niall answered.

"Okay!" I grabbed my clothes and headed to his room. Niall's room had blue walls with black trim. He had a massive dresser and a walk in closet with a bathroom. His duvet was dark blue with black pillows. He also had a black mini fridge.

"A fridge. Really?" I laughed.

"Yes, yes a fridge." Niall joked.

Me and Niall spent the next 30 minutes putting away my clothes while dancing and singing to his CD player. After we finished, we plopped down on his bed, cuddling up to each other.

"Niall, what do you think will happen?" I asked.

"Nothing. We'll be safe and no one would hurt me or you. Trust me, princess, nothing will happen and if we do find him, he'll be locked up in jail for the rest of his life. Police are all around here and if they see him, he'll be caught," Niall answered honestly. "I love you and I won't let anything or anybody touch you. Your my everything and I'll DO everything to protect you."

"I love you, Niall." I say.

"I love you too, Maddie." He kisses one of my temples and we soon fell asleep in each others arms.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

manslaughter is illegal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703 46 41
Hello Niallers! A songbook for us all! ❀
7K 82 10
I hope you will enjoy!
15.4K 642 49
"These songs are deep." He spun me around once before bringing me close to his chest, our faces barley touching. "Only because they're about you."
5K 152 23
"You know what? When your whole life falls apart right in front of you, it's so painful to pick up the pieces back together. And I did somehow, made...