Chapter 7

Harry-

((several days later))

This night is bigger than any other.

I just might wee on myself.

I don't think that'd be a turn-on though, so I hope I don't.

That would be bad.

•*•

Maddie-

I'm sitting on my bed at eight in the morning, staring at the large stack of books and bags of clothes that sat on my desk.

Someone check me into a mental ward, I've officially gone insane.

Today, Kerry and I have the pleasure of being forced to buy dresses and other fancy stuff like that.

I'm so happy.

We're going to the mall.

To buy clothes.

*

We arrive at the mall at nine and stop and stare.

'This is a very large mall.' I think to myself

Kerry drags my arm and pulls me to the nearest store. At least, it's Forever 21.

I started searching the racks and shelves and found nothing. Kerry didn't find anything either, so we went to a dress store.

I looked around and immediately found an amazing dress. It was a strapless silver with rhinestones across the chest that went a little above the knee.

It was perfect.

I went to try it on and it fit amazingly. It hugged my curves in the right places and made me feel... beautiful.

Kerry found a strapless navy blue dress that had rhinestones covering the chest as well. We bought our dresses and headed to designer shoe store.

I found simple black kitten heel stilettos while Kerry found a pair of nude wedges with a navy blue bow on the front of her shoes.

We bought our shoes and I took a peek at my watch.

"Kerry, it's 1:00! We need to go. NOW." I warned.

"Okay, okay! Yeesh, don't get all mad at me!" Kerry joked. We walked out of the mall and drove back to the flat.

We arrived and it was 1:34. We got our bags and rushed inside. I told Kerry I was going to hop in the shower quickly and she said we was going to start the curler.

After 10 minutes, I hopped out of the shower and dried myself off. I went downstairs to see Kerry in her dress she just bought and her hair curled.

Dang, if she didn't have her blue eyes, she could be mistaken for the girl version of Harry.

Especially the perverted part.

"So how do I look? Do I need more make up? Should I lose the studs? Maybe I should take off the ri-" Kerry asked nervously, but I cut her off.

"No, you look stunning." I said.

I quickly ran back upstairs and slid on my dress and shoes and put in small silver hoops. I went to call for the straightener when Kerry walked in with it.

"And you should talk!" Kerry exclaimed, "You look absolutely beautiful!"

"I probably look horrible." I muttered.

"Shut your cakehole before I shut it with cake." Kerry glared.

4:32. Shoot. I quickly straighten my hair, turn off the straightener and look in the mirror.

This isn't me.

Nope.

Nada.

Sorry.

You have the wrong girl.

I walk out of my room to see Kerry with her clutch, standing at my door.

Kerry-

I have to admit.

We look fine as hell, if I do say so myself.

Maddie walked out of her room and we linked arms to be met by a limo parked outside.

2/5 of One Direction needs to destress their breasts.

We step into the limo to be met by small notes. One said 'Maddie'. The other said 'Kerry'.

I took the Maddie one.

Nah.

I took the Kerry one and started to read it.

Kerry,

Follow your heart to where your dreams desire and fall in love, maybe go higher. Life is a journey, so why not make it a game. But to play with your heart would just be insane. Can't you see I want you and you'll see me much more. Because you, Kerry, you're the one I adore.

Xx

Harry Styles or Romeo?

It's Harry because Romeo is dead.

Factoid of the day with Kerry Shea.

I turn to see Maddie with a tear in the corner of her eye.

We switch our notes and read each others.

Maddie,

I want you to know you shine like the sun and to me you are the only one. The one who matters. The one who cares. The who makes me take all the dares. I know we just met and you can call me crazy, it's true but I'm truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you.

Xx

It's been a week.

The limo suddenly stops and the door opens to lead us to a park lit up by candles and lanterns. We notice a gazebo in the middle of the park and we walk up to it to be met by a dapper Harry Styles and a handsome Niall Horan.

Maddie went up to Niall and he ENGULFED her in a hug. I ran up to Harry and he picked me up and spun me around. I looked up again to hear music playing and Niall and Maddie slowly dancing to the songs.

Harry took my hand and pulled me closer to him and we started to slow dance.

After an hour of dancing, Niall and Harry led us to a field with the rest of One Direction in tuxedos.

THIS IS LIKE EVERY DIRECTIONERS DREAM.

WHY IS IT HAPPENING TO ME?

Out of nowhere, Niall and Harry started to sing 'I'm Yours' by Jason Mraz.

*

After they finished the song, Niall started to talk to Maddie, "If you read the note, which I'm pretty sure you did, what I said is all true and couldn't be put into a song or a picture frame. What we have is one of a kind and cannot be repeated. All I'm saying is this, will you take the honor of being my princess?"

Maddie nodded her head, ran to Niall and burst into 'happy' tears.

ONE.

WEEK.

Soon after that Harry took my hand and started to talk, "Just like Niall and Maddie, you and I have something amazing. Every time we touch. Every time I think about you, it gives me butterflies. Scratch that, it gives me the whole entire zoo in my stomach. You are the one I need. You're the rock to my roll. The melody to my beat. The key to my heart. Even though we met only a couple of days ago, will you be my girlfriend?"

I gasped and covered my mouth, "Yes. Forever and always."

ONLY ONE WEEK OF KNOWING THEM AND MY FIRST BOYFRIEND IS HARRY STYLES.

SUCK ON IT.

I was already complete, but I have an addition to me that will forever change my life.

•*•

so um yeah