Chapter 1

Maddie-

I awoke tied up in a chair.

Looking down, I noticed I was covered in bruises and cuts.

This was just another day in the life of Madison Jones.

I looked up to see Austin, my 'boyfriend' standing there.

"So, you're awake," Austin said, " I have a surprise for you, babe."

I admit, I was scared. Austin was always the brutal type and whenever I tried to runaway, he'd find me and abuse me some more. I looked down at the ground and felt a tear slip. As I looked up, Austin told me, "That tear won't be the last of them, babe. This is what you get for attempting to run away!"

He had a knife and sliced my arm vertically. Blood was dripping down my arm. I cried with pain when he cut my thigh. Seeing the dark red liquid slowly maneuver down my body was sickening.

When he looked away, I kicked him in the face. He was extremely furious and that wasn't good. He looked up at me and took my wrist and sliced my whole forearm open. I screeched with pain engrossed into it.

Austin must've been disgusted by the amount of blood on his hands because he said he was going to the washroom. As he left the room, he made the mistake of leaving the knife behind. I got the knife and cut myself free.

I grabbed my bag and coat and bolted out the door. Getting into my car, I sped off into the night.

I was drove to a gas station to get the dried blood off , change into clean clothing, and get some gas. After I finished paying for the gas, I drove to the nearest airport.

Rushing towards the line, I waited (Of course) and then bought my ticket to London.

"Flight 406 is now boarding.", the airport announcer said. As I walked to my lane, I met up with a girl name Anna-Marie. She had cropped blonde hair and a picture-perfect smile. She said she was going to London to meet up with her family for a holiday.

I smiled for her and told her was going to London to meet with my friends.After eight hours of chatting about our lives and other things, we heard our flight attendant say our flight was landing.

We parted our ways with just a small hug.

I rang my best friend, Lauren, who shared a flat with my other friend, Kerry. She said I could stay with her as long as I needed to, and offered to pick me up.

I thanked her and waited for her to arrive. I'm from Britain and used to live here, but when I met Austin, he was just a visitor and offered to let me move in with him at his flat.

Biggest. Mistake. Ever.

I was tired and wanted to sleep so badly. It was 3 in the morning.

As I saw Lauren and Kerry pull up, I walked quickly to them. As they burst through their doors and ran to me, I noticed we all had tears in our eyes and we all started crying.

We all got in the car and didn't talk because the radio was on. It was Kerry's rule and I think it's weird.

This bubblegum pop song came on and Kerry and Lauren started freaking out. Once again, I thought it was weird.

"Girls, it's just a song. Nothing to start freaking about", I coaxed. They looked at me like I was an alien, but I don't blame them. I am weird looking.

Then Kerry stated, "Maddie, love. Do you not know who is on the radio?" I shook my head no. I haven't listened to actual music in three years.

Kerry again spoke, "Maddie, this is One Direction and were are taking you to see them!" They started panicking and was just sitting there, dumbfounded. When we got to their flat, they wondered why I didn't know who "1D" was.

They came up to me and they both said at the same time which was very creepy, "Maddie, we are going to make this the best concert of your life." I was creeped out and then they realized what they did and we all started laughing our bums off.

Then, Lauren informed me, "We also get to meet them and get a tour backstage! Oh, and they're all boys!"

Great.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

AMAZING.