Chapter 15

Maddie-

We just arrived at the meeting place and we all hopped out of the van. We walked up to the front doors and went up to the front desk.

"Hello, how may I help you?" A lady asked us, clearly not looking up to see us.

"We have a meeting with Modest!. Right now." Zayn answered.

"And who are you?" The lady asked, still not looking up.

"I'm Liam."

"I'm Lauren."

"I'm Jocelyn."

"I'm Zayn."

"I'm Harry."

"I'm Kerry."

"I'm Adriana."

"

I'm Louis."

"I'm Niall."

"And I'm Maddie."

"And we're One Direction." The lads said.

"And we're their girlfriends." Us girls added.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry. Modest! is just down the hall." The lady apologized looking up this time.

We all walked down the hall. Louis was clearly mad and Niall was trying not to laugh at Louis' red face matching his hair.

Liam spotted a door that had Modest! imprinted on the front of it and knocked on it five times.

I heard some shuffling and then I heard the door open to see a tall man standing there. "Hello lads, C'mon in." He greeted us.

We all entered the room and I scanned it and met eyes with Simon Cowell.

We all took a seat and was still antsy about Simon Cowell being here.

"Hello, boys. Who are these lovely ladies?" Simon asked.

"Hi Simon, these are our girlfriends. Jocelyn is dating Zayn, Louis is dating Adriana, Liam's dating Lauren, Harry's dating Kerry, and I'm dating Maddie." Niall said pointing to each of the girls and then kissing me on the cheek.

''It's nice to meet you girls. Now to get on to the real point of this meeting, Maddie, can I see the messages?" Simon questioned me.

"Sure." I passed him my phone.

He tapped on it, read the messages, and looked up at me and Niall.

"So this is what we are going to do, I will make sure there is police around your flat and neighborhood at all times, so if he is at your house, they will immediately arrive and arrest him. If anything happens or the secruity system does not work, call me as soon as you can.'' Simon explained. "You all can leave now, if you want."

"Okay, thank you." Liam stood up and started heading towards the door.

"Oh and Niall and Maddie, please be careful.'' Simon quickly added pursuit to what he said before.

"We will. Bye Simon. C'mon love, let's go home." Niall said as he pulled me through the doorway. After walking down the hall, entering the car and another 30 minute ride, we were back at the flat. All I wanted was to sleep, after all, I haven't slept after I got the text. Louis opened the front door and headed upstairs to me and Niall's room.

I threw myself onto the bed and closed my eyes. I heard the door open but I didn't care. I just wanted to cry. I just wanted to give up right now. I reached for my iPod that I hid under the bed and plugged the earbuds into my ears. I looked through it and found the song I wanted. I pressed play and heard the music fill my ears and relate to my past.