BONUS

hey everyone!!!

it's legitimately been forever since i've been on here so i just want to say hi and that i miss you all!

basically life has been super incredibly busy since i started high school, somehow managed to get a boyfriend (???), somehow get into honors classes and lots of other crazy crap!!!

first of all, i started this story when i was in sixth grade and now i'm in tenth??? so over the past two years i've changed this book into an amazing sarcastic and highly stupidily funny fanfic! it's extremely carroty (godbless the good 'ol days) and i still laugh at this lmao

but, basically, i just wanted to add something to this lovely little story considering it's been almost two years since i've done anything on this fic!

NOW FOR THE MOMENT YOU ALL HAVE NOT BEEN WAITING FOR...

considering it's now 2016 and things have changed, i would like to clarify that the character (and real life musician) Zayn Malik is not real and was only a figment of all of our imaginations; he was a magnificent LIE.

to everyone who was let down by this man, i am sorry and i hope that everyone's heart is fully repaired by now with his mind of his. (also, jocelyn actually exists in both fic and real life unlike the LIAR named zayn LIAR malik)

that's all! i love you all and i hope everyone has wonderful lives because you all deserve it!!!

for the last time on this story (and probably ever tbh), goodbye! 💕