Chapter 12

Lauren-

Last night, everyone spent most of the night just cuddling and telling stupid stories my the fire.

I stretched and got out of bed. Looking into my mirror and seeing my hair sticking up in all directions.

No pun intended.

I quickly brushed through my hair, put it in a ponytail and went downstairs.

I stopped at the last step and burst out laughing.

You would burst out laughing too because if you saw Louis on the back of Niall strangling him with Zayn and Jocelyn clinging onto Niall's feet as Liam ran around with a bag of chips in his hands.

Also, Maddie, Harry, Kerry, and Adriana were laughing there asses off.

It wasn't funny.

It was hysterical.

I walked by that scene and went into the kitchen, grabbing a cup of tea. I headed by the others and just smirked. I knew what was going on, I just wanted to hear the story.

"LAUREN!" I heard a lot voices call out to me as I was attacked in hugs.

"It's not like I moved to the United States and came back!" I joked.

"I know, it's just that we missed you!" Louis smiled.

I was asleep.

"So... We're going to spend the day with out partner in crime!" Liam stated.

"What the hell do you mean by that?" Kerry asked.

"With our girlfriend or boyfriend. Duh!" Niall stated.

"Strange man." Harry laughed as he watched Adriana go after him.

We all burst into laughter and split up.

Harry and Kerry to the screening room, Niall and Maddie to the backyard, Jocelyn and Zayn went out the front door to the driveway, and Louis and Adriana went somewhere that I don't recall.

Liam grabbed my waist and picked me up bridal style.

"LIAM! PUT ME DOWN!" I was laughing as he ran upstairs with me in his arms. He walked up to his room door and nudged it open and plopped me on the bed.

"I was thinking we could have... A movie day!" He giggled like a freaking fangirl, "I have a lot of movies, so let's put 'em in!"

I think he put in the first Toy Story and laid beside me. I rested my head on his chest as we snuggled up against each other.

Liam-

After a couple of hours, we watched the Toy Story trilogy, Pitch Perfect, Paranormal 1, 2, and 3 and we were watching the end of the 4th one right now.

There was a bunch of people walking down the street and at the final scene, Katie, ran up to the screen with this creepy face and then the screen went black. Lauren screamed and I flinched.

"That was just... Ugh." Lauren choked out.

"Yeah, I agree." I was freaked by that.

We climbed out of my bed and walked downstairs. Eight people awaited us laughing and cuddling together by our fireplace.

"So, what did you two lovebirds do?" Kerry smirked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

Fuckboy.

"We had a movie marathon! What about you guys, what did you do?" Lauren answered.

"We played all the Just Dance's and another singing game, but I have no idea what it's called!" Harry cheered as he hugged Kerry tight in the blanket they were sharing.

"We went shopping at the mall and had ice cream together!" Jocelyn smiled as Zayn snuck a surprise kiss on her left cheek.

"We went swimming and had a water gun fight!" Maddie laughed, probably remembering.

"We played X-Box all day long!" Adriana and Louis chimed in together.

I snuck a look at the clock and saw it was 8:07. Wow, that was long! I wasn't very hungry at the moment considering all the popcorn and candy me and Lauren shared during the movies.

"Well, I'm knackered, so I'm heading of to bed!" Lauren yawned.

''Yeah, me too." I said, taking off to my room.

I changed into an old T-Shirt and some basketball shorts and plopped into my bed, dreaming about today.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

boo.