Chapter 10

Jocelyn-

I woke up on a couch.

When did I get on a couch?

I looked around and saw everyone else up. I looked for a clock and saw it was 8:30. At least, I slept.

I saw everyone with a mug of some kind of liquid so I grabbed a mug and poured some in it.

"Well, look who the cat dragged in." Louis snickered.

"Die in a hole." I growled.

"Settle down you two. I planned out the whole day and it starts of with going to the beach. After that, we'll go to the large hill and watch fireworks-"

"Liam, I don't like fireworks!" Harry whined.

"Okay then you and, maybe, Kerry can do something else then." Liam said.

"I got something in mind..." Harry wiggled his eyebrows as Kerry punched him on the arm.

"After that, we'll meet up with Harry and Kerry and head to Nando's-" Liam started.

"YES!" Niall screamed.

Niall... Calm your tits.

"Okay then, after that we'll head home and have a MAJOR sleepover at the flat!" Liam finished.

"SLEEPOVER!" Louis screamed as he hi-fived Adriana and ran around.

"Now, everyone get ready! Be ready in 20 minutes!" Liam yelled.

We all bolted upstairs and headed towards our rooms. Of course, all the boys had their own rooms and the girls shared between two guest rooms. Kerry, Maddie, and Lauren in one. Me and Adriana in another.

I got out 3 water bottles, my iPhone, my purple Beats by Dr.Dre, and two sandwiches.

I grabbed my bright purple bikini and my white jean shorts and my gray crop top with a peace sign on it.

I brought my stuff downstairs and saw the rest of the girls down there. And they say girls take long to get ready.

Kerry had on a red bikini with black shorts on with a gray half shirt with 'Hipsta Please' on it with her hair in a high ponytail.

Lauren had on a blue bikini with red shorts and a black half shirt saying 'Cool Story Bro' with her hair up in a pony tail as well.

Maddie had on a pastel pink bikini on with white shorts and a sea foam green half shirt saying 'Free Hugs' with her hair down.

Adriana had on a black bikini with plain denim shorts on with a dark blue Superman half shirt on.

We all slid on our matching white flip flops and the boys soon came down the stairs.

Wait a second.

We're all matching.

What the actual-

"C'mon! Let's go!" Liam said.

"To the beach, 'each, let's go get away. They say what they're gonna say, have a drink, clink found a Bud-light," Louis yelled,earning looks from all of us, "What? You can't resist the Tommo!"

No I can.

•*•

After 20 minutes, we arrived at the beach. The beach had only a few people, but they were scattered around.

We emptied out of the car and walked with everything. We set up the umbrellas, coolers, and towels.

Liam, Lauren, Louis, and Adriana headed to ocean with their surfboards.