Chapter 13

Maddie-

Everyone was in the screening room playing Just Dance 4 and Louis and Kerry were battling each other.

They were doing 'What Makes You Beautiful' and Kerry was kicking his butt.

The song ended and I looked at the scores. We had our own nicknames for our names:

Kiwi: 11,378

Lou: 10,932

"I WON! AIN'T NOBODY FRESHER THAN ME!" Kerry ran around the room, cheering.

"I taught her well." Harry smirked.

"It's just game, Kerry." Zayn said bluntly.

"Aww, is wittle Zen mad because he can't dance?" Louis cooed.

Zayn glared at him and Louis fake-sobbed into Adriana's shoulder. "Zayn! You made my Lou-Bear cry!" Adriana yelled.

Zayn glanced at her and pulled Jocelyn into his lap. Soon, we all landed on the couch landing on top each other.

"Ow! Someone landed on my stomach!" Niall whined.

"Oi! Niall, be a man!" Liam joked.

"How about we play... Truth or Dare!" Louis smiled ear to ear, hoping we all would agree.

"Yeah!" We all joined in. Louis looked like he was going to jump through the roof because of how happy he was.

"So, I'm going to start off this FABLOUIS game with... Kerry!" Louis smiled. Cheeky much.

"So, Truth or Dare, my little Kerr-Bear?"

Kerry thought for a second and answered, "Truth."

"Okay then, what is your strange addiction?" Lou grinned at the thought of his question.

"Apple juice and frosted animal crackers," I knew she was being honest because her cabinets are STOCKED with them. "Okay, moving on. Liam, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare!" Woah, watch out, we got a baddie over here.

"I dare you to have Lauren do your makeup!" Liam lost all the colour in his face when she said that. I laughed, he's in some deep shit now.

Lauren led Liam upstairs, hesitantly, he followed.

"As we wait for them to return... ZAYN! You are my victim... So, Truth or Dare, my friend." Niall asked the poor Bradford boy.

"Truth." Zayn stated plainly.

"What are we all superstitious now?" Niall retorted, "Any who, I dare you, Zayn Malik, to go outside and yell, 'AIN'T NOBODY FRESHER THAN MY CLIQUE.'

"Fine." Zayn walked out the door and yelled his line, got a look by an old man, and ran back inside.

"We all burst out laughing and crying happy tears as Zayn walked in and then Liam and Lauren walked downstairs and made us laugh even more.

Liam had eyeshadow all across his face with blush and all that other shit.

I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe and I'm not lying, I was almost hyperventilating.

"O-okay. H-how about we not p-play Truth or D-dare anymore. O-okay?" I stuttered, managing to get the words out.

"Y-yeah." Everyone quickly agreed still laughing.

"How about some karaoke?" Kerry suggested. We all nodded our heads in unison.

I grabbed the main Wii remote and Niall popped in the game.