Chapter 20 Part Four

Zayn-

We all just arrived at our secret destination, the park forest, and got out of that hellhole of a car.

Think I'm being ridiculous?

If you sat in a car for five hours straight, I don't think you'd be happy ether.

Louis ran around the park, chasing after who knows what, Harry was on the phone with Niall, Lauren and Liam were at the park swings while Jocelyn and Kerry were just chatting together. I snuck up behind Jocelyn and wrapped my arms around her waist and nuzzled my head into the crook of her neck. Jocelyn shot up in the air, frightened while Kerry was rolling in the grass, laughing and clutching her stomach.

"Holy shit, Zayn! You scared the crap out of me!" Jocelyn looked me in the eye and slapped my arm.

"You're welcome." I smiled.

"C'mon guys, they're going to be here in 25 minutes! We need to hurry up. Louis! Get your ass over here and listen! Same for you lovebirds at the swings." Kerry yelled.

"Okay, so Zayn and Jocelyn take care of the lights." Harry commanded.

"You got it, dude." Jocelyn winked and grabbed my hand.

"Lauren and Liam, you take care of the lanterns."

"M'kay." They said together.

"Louis, I need you to go to the barkery we passed on the way here."

"But-" Louis started.

"No buts! Just go to it! And hurry back!" Kerry shouted to him as he ran to it.

"And Kerry and I will take care of the rest of the decorations. Now go, go, go!" Harry shooed us away.

We all ran to the trunk of the car and grabbed our different supplies. We all ran off to the secret bridge in the middle of the forest and started setting up.

"This is going to be amazing!" Lauren squealed.

"Totally! I can't wait!" Kerry agreed.

Louis-

I climbed into the driver's seat and started the ignition.

While the stereo was playing 'Counting Stars" by OneRepublic, I was thinking why I had to go to the bakery.

Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep,

Dreaming about the things that we could be.

But baby, I've been, I've been praying hard,

Said no more counting dollars, we'll be counting stars.

The bakery really wasn't that far away so, I was there in about under five minutes. I pulled the keys out form the ignition and got out of the car. I opened the door to the shop and saw it really wasn't busy except for a girl in the back corner booth. I went up to the counter and waited for someone to notice me.

An elderly woman came out form a door and had a grin plastered on her face. "Are you Louis Tomlinson?" She asked me.

"Yes, I am." I answered.

She pointed to the girl in the corner and whispered in my ear, "She's been waiting for you. Now go get her."

I slowly made my way over to the girl and quietly managed to get out, "Um, hi?"

She looked up from her phone and jumped up from her seat and into my arms. I wrapped my arms around her torso while she had her arms around my neck. I felt something wet on the back of my neck and saw she was crying; hopefully happy tears.