Alpha Archer's weakness

By Sophiastoryteller

Archer Gray, alpha of Snow Moon Pack, one of the strongest and largest packs from the North, lost his parents... More

Prologue
1. The engagement party
2. First kiss
3. Mr. Gray
4. Not thinking about you
5. Dating
6. Anger
8. Missing her
9. His fiancé part 1
10. His fiancé part 2
11. Overwhelmed
12. Beta in trouble
13. Betrayed
14. Injured
15. A Wolf ?
16. Why ? part 1
17. Why? part 2
18. Your Last Chance
19. The truth
20. Council problem
21. Missed her lips
22. The Rogue
23. Luna Ceremony?
24. Marked and mated
25. The Necklace
26. The calm before the storm
27. The Storm
28. Past
29. Suspicions
30. The mole
31. Useless
32. The Betrayal
33. The Tunnel
34. The Attack
35. The Council part 1
36. The Council part 2
37. Finally Peace
38. Luna Ceremony Part 1
39. Luna Ceremony Part 2
Epilogue

7. Don't come back

222 11 0
By Sophiastoryteller

Annabelle

After seeing Jack storm off like that, I began to reflect on my 'real relationship' with Archer, if you can call it that so I decided I should give Will a chance. I talked to him at lunch and this Saturday we will go out.
I sighed and looked at the watch, the closing time was an hour ago, but I still have the habit of waiting for him. Call it to hope or foolishness, but I keep thinking about him.

"This so stupid."

I closed the cafè and went towards the bike when I felt a chill run down my spine. I started to feel uncomfortable and a little scared; it felt like someone was staring at me, so I tried to hurry.

"Annabelle." I heard someone whisper. At first, I panicked, but I immediately relaxed since I knew that voice very well, so I turned around and saw the face I was looking forward to seeing all this time.

"You're here." I barely managed to say. I didn't even know how I was feeling. There was this explosion of emotions, I was angry and hurt because he ran away and made me wait, but relieved and happy because he was in front of me.

"I'm sorry." He said and I saw a flash of nervousness cross his face. "I think I finally lost my senses." He added and I felt a little bit hurt by that since I didn't really know what he meant.

"Why? Is it because you kissed me or because you're here?" I asked, looking him straight in the eyes.

"Both of them."

"Ouch." That hurt, but I didn't want him to know, so I just laughed nervously.

"So what do you want Archer? Why are you here?" I said, looking away.

Suddenly, I felt him lift my chin to look at him.

"You." He said as he came closer. "I want you to be mine. I'm afraid I can't put a rein on my feelings anymore." He said and I could feel his breath on my lips.

I hated the way he made me feel. "I'm not a doll, Archer!" I said, hitting his hand and taking a few steps back. "I have feelings, I-i don't even understand what you want. Y-you come here claiming you have feelings for me and expect me to take all this shit." I stammered and I felt tears forming in my eyes, but I tried to push them away. I didn't want to show any weakness, even if it was him. "What do you want from me, Archer?" I sobbed.

He seemed a little angry at first, but his eyes softened immediately, and he tried to move closer to calm me down, so I put my hands up to stop him. I could see he didn't like it.

"I'm sorry! I never played with your feelings. I'm confused, I know my feelings for you very well, but I'm not sure how I should act." He replied as he ran his hand through his hair in frustration and I could tell he was telling the truth.

"Why are you here?" I asked again, lowering my gaze.

"You're the only person who can calm me down." He said, confusing me.

"Did someone upset you?" I asked and he laughed.

"I usually don't get angry I might say it's hard to piss me off since I don't care about others, but you're the only one who can talk to me like that and...." He stopped as he got closer and touched my chin. " I started questioning all my decisions, feeling confused and angry all the time. I want you to be mine." He continued.

"I want to be yours, Archer." I blurted out with I don't know what confidence as our lips moved closer, but he suddenly took a few steps back. I whimpered as he was moving away.

He turned around and walked away.

"If you leave now, don't come here again Archer," I said sternly.

He stopped for a second, and I felt almost relieved until he started again without looking back.

I don't know how long I stood there, but I could feel my tears. I started crying, walked into the cafè, called Lisa, and asked her if she could give me a ride.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 3.6K 11
Kharlia Rhodes never had anything.No family, no friends, no trophies. And she had no respect from her pack, the Blood Pack.When the day came that she...
24.9K 755 19
Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back from the silver chains on tied to the wal...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
4.7M 147K 29
[Previously known as Chase Me Alpha. The Alpha series can be found on Inkitt] Keeping a secret that could change the way people think about you is ha...