The Delinquent Pen Pal

By TeamEdward92

To stop the feud between Jefferson high and Lincoln high, a pen pal system was created. Kassandra Lawrence, t... More

The Deliquent Pen Pal
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 18

20.1K 1.1K 198
By TeamEdward92

Asher's POV

I hate taking tests. Whether it's being tested for an STD or taking a test at school, you will never know when you're going to fail.

Of course I use protection because bitches be lying these days about being clean but it's not like I can ask the random girl I fucked at the club the other day if she had an STD while in the middle of doing it. It's just not common courtesy.

So when Mr. Jameson says we would be having a test Tuesday, I mentally rolled my eyes. Teachers should know not to assign anything because most of us would come to school hung over.

I could skip Tuesday but this is the only class I'm passing. I don't care what anyone says, D- is passing.

I could also copy off of Thomas, the kid who seats in front of me but he's a bigger dumbass than I am.

I walked out the classroom as the bell rang and walked towards the courtyard to meet my friends.

"Dude." Mason greeted me when he spot me walking towards them. Mason and I met during a fight. It's a long story.

I greeted him with a high-five fist combo. "Where's Jonah?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I don't think he's in school today."

He nodded as a reply and took out a Ziploc bag full of white powder.

I would never understand someone who is comfortable enough to do that in public.

I watch as he lays out a blank sheet of paper on the grass and poured the powder on top of it. He then took another blank sheet of paper and rolled it into a tube. He pressed the paper up to his nose and leaned forward, and took a big sniff. Mason was a reckless cocaine user because some powder ended it up on his nose instead of in.

He saw me watching him curiously. "You want some man?" I shook my head and watch as he shrugged in response. "Suit yourself." He then passed the rolled up paper to his friend and the cocaine made its way around the group.

Everyone knows the deal with Mason and his crew. They do coke but so do a lot of students here.

I tried it once and I think I went mental so I never tried it again.

"Some of us are going to the club Monday." Mason said as he wipes the powder off his nose. "You and Jonah should come."

I shrugged. "Sure." Some people would think we were crazy for going to a club on a Monday night but it's very common because someone from the school's uncle owes the hottest club and since no one goes to a club on Mondays, he never has a problem with underage kids coming to his club and putting money in his pocket.

Then I remember about the test. If only there was a way to shut down the school.

"You should save me a dance." This time the voice belonged to Chelsea. How do I describe her? Oh yeah, Chelsea is a certified whore. Okay so fine I let her suck my dick once but she wasn't really good at it. Probably too much coke in her mouth.

I ignored her and got up from where I was seating. "Anyone has weed on them?" I asked.

Mason shook his head and so did everyone else. "Just coke bro." He said it like he was proud. I ignored him also and walked away.

How did I become friends with that dude? Oh yeah, it's a long story.

The courtyard wasn't too far from the parking lot so it didn't take long before I reached Rosita. I'm pretty sure I had weed stashed in my car.

I got in and immediately started searching. I open the glove box and there it was, a bag full of wonderful smelling loud, I can't smoke any other kind.

I took out the Rollie in my pocket and began to roll my blunt. I'm not in love with the coco like Mason but I can't go a day without smoking.

Speaking of weed, where was Jonah anyways? Half this bag is his.

Oh well.

I took a last hit of the joint and threw it out the window since only there was little left to smoke.

I didn't know what else to do now since I didn't want to resume going to class. That's when I remembered the letter from blond bitch.

I reached into my bag and took out her letter.

Dear Adam,

Okay can you just please tell me what your real name is? Please I'm dying over here trying to come up with what A.B stands for. Right now I'm jamming to Taylor Swift and have to soon get ready to meet up with Sophia. Oh yeah, me and her are extremely close friends right now and I guess I have you to thank about that and Mr. Louis for making us partners. Anyways, tell your friend that Sophia is very pretty and he'll like her a lot. I wonder when this pen pal system would stop. Maybe they are waiting for the feud to stop which in that case, I'm guessing never. Yesterday, all the cars in the senior parking lot had been graffiti on and of course everybody blamed the Lincoln kids. Everyone thinks that we Jefferson kids are too "classy" to do such a thing. Anyways I gotta get ready to meet Sophia.

Xoxo

Kassandra

Like usual, I crumpled up the paper and threw it back in my bag. She is really something else.

I wonder what she looks like. Most likely hot. Though I would never do anything with a prep girl, I can't deny that they are unbelievably hot. Well she did say she had brown hair and brown eyes. Like I care.

I wonder if she's better at sucking dick than Chelsea. What am I saying? Everybody is probably better than Chelsea.

That's when I got an idea. I ripped out a piece of paper and began my letter to blond bitch.

Dear "classy" Jefferson kid,

Do you really want to know my first name? I will tell you in one condition. I need you to sneak into my school and cause a diversion so I can get out of fifth period on Tuesday which starts at 1. I can't really explain why but this is the only class I'm actually doing well in and Mr. Jamerson said that if I get at least a 60 on the test than my final grade would be a D. How awesome would that be? Maybe I can even make valedictorian. The thing is, I'm going to the club on Monday with my friends and I would have a bad case of hangover and would fail the test. Anyways, if you manage to get me out of fifth period, I would tell you my first name. I just hope the letter would get to you on time.

- A.B

P.S. My friends and I were the ones who vandalize the cars. We were really bored.

The letter should get to her on time. I don't really want to tell her my name but you gotta do what you gotta do.

***

When Jonah and I got to the club, there was unsurprisingly no line.

It's Monday night.

"Did you ask your weird pen pal about Sophia?" Jonah randomly asked as we entered the club.

"Shut up dude." Jonah ignored me as he kept talking about Sophia; a girl who he never even met.

"There's Mason." I pointed out. He was surrounded by his crew and by the looks of it he was already drunk, or high, maybe both.

Jonah rolled his eyes beside me. "Why do you hang out with him?"

I shrugged. "He's a long story."

He huffed in an angry manner. "That's what you always say."

"Let's just get drunk okay."

***

I was wrong, going to the club on a Monday night is definitely a bad idea.

Going to school today was even a worst idea.

My head feels like it's splitting in two.

There was probably at most five students in school today including myself. Okay maybe there's more but the school was practically barren.

I just hope blond bitch comes through so I can go home.

I watched as Mr. Jamerson began to pass out the test. Why oh why do I need to be so smart? If I wasn't passing this class, I would have said fuck it and go home like I do to all my other classes. I guess biology was a different story.

Mr. Jamerson put a test in front of me and I read the first question.

Meiosis of a diploid cell results in

A. One tetraploid cell

B. Two diploid cells

C. Two haploid cells

D. Four haploid cells

E. Four diploid cells

Why couldn't there be an F. Who the fuck cares?

I was about to choose f when the intercom came on.

"Attention students," the secretary's voice boomed through the speakers, "I just got off the phone with the gas company and I don't want you to panic but the school might go up in flames so I need all of you to get out the school as fast as you can."

Way to be subtle.

Everyone got up from their desk and walked out the classroom and into the courtyard.

We waited until the principle came out to make an announcement.

"I'm just going to get right to the point." He began, "all classes are cancelled—"

I didn't even gave him time to finish as I walked away from the scene.

As soon as I got inside my car I reached for my bag. I took out a piece of paper.

Kass,

I hope this is not being too forward but I freaking love you. I owe you.

 - Asher

Okay so maybe blond bitch isn't so bad.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————-

A/n: im not going to say what but there's a clue in this chapter

VOTE(65)

COMMENT (20)

FOLLOW

Please Check out my new Story: The Bad Boy's heartbreaker

http://www.wattpad.com/132368158-the-bad-boy%27s-heartbreaker-chapter-1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 47.2K 36
**A Wattpad Featured Story** Madison Carlisle isn't just popular, she's the one girls want to be and the guys want to be with. But what's a girl to d...
145K 2.7K 22
Lily Worthington's a student who's faced her share of troubles at home. It's been a few years since the death of her little brother and Lily's life f...
195 22 13
𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟭 - the name game series Madison never planned to fall for Lawrence. He was Hailey's. She wouldn't take anything that belonged to her best...
1.4M 48.7K 34
Thrown in at the deep-end when she gets a scholarship to an elite ballet Academy, Carly's only saving grace is her handsome personal tutor, Mr. Langl...