Ninjago: Ninja and Purple Dra...

Por justincole2001

(This story is a crossover with Ninjago and Spyro the Dragon) 20 years after the serpentine battle and 10 ye... Más

The Beginning (Founding a Egg)
The Royal Blacksmiths and the Green Ninja (Family Reunion/Argument)
All for Nothing and the Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer and Darkness shall Rise
Pirates Vs Ninja and Double Trouble
NinjaBall Run & Child's Play
Wrong Place, Wrong Time and the Stone Army
The Day Ninjago Stood Still and Last Voyage
Island of Darkness and Last Hope
Return of the Overlord and Rise of the Spinjitzu Master
The Surge and Art of the Silent Fist
Blackout and the Curse of the Golden Master
Enter the Digiverse & Codename Arcturus
The Void and Titanium Ninja
The Invitation and Only one can Remain
Versus and Ninja Roll
Spy for a Spy and Spellbound
The Forgotten Element and Day of tne Dragon
The Greatest Fear of All and Corridor of Elders
Winds of Change and Ghost Story
Stiix and Stones and Temple on Haunted Hill
Update Notice

Once Bitten, Twice Shy (Daily Life with a Dragon)

488 6 5
Por justincole2001

It's been 4 years since the founding and birth of Cinder, and life has been peaceful for the family of four. Lou is doing his job as a singer/dancer, going around Ninjago for events with the other members of his singing group. While Lily stays at home taking care of her two sons. Her oldest son, being 8, was far easier than her youngest, being 4, who was a lot more difficult to care for fur than she thought. Being a dragon, Cinder was more energetic and stronger than his brother. It took awhile before Lily was able to handle her youngest child.She love her little draconian son, even with the challenges with him. He always expressed his emotions with squeaks, grunts, growls, and purrs. Lily loves him doing that, but the most that he expressed was when she try to give him a bath. Cinder squeaks excitedly when it is bath time and chatters happily while Lily bathes him.A few months after Cinder's hatching, Lily took her sons to the store, Cole carrying his little brother around the store. Everyone cooed at Cinder, saying how cute and adorable he was. Cinder was gaining popularity with the villagers. But as the years passed, the dragonet was growing up: his horns grew a bit, and his tail grew as well. He also was able to walk and speak, which Lily and Lou were proud of. But sadly, some things can't last forever.

—2 Years Later—

Lily was unfortunate with sickness, it was so bad that it left her bedridden. There wasn't a cure for this sickness, sadly. So there wasn't much time for her to live, so she tried to spend as much time with her husband and children. It was hard, but she got through it. But unfortunately, the doctor came to their home and examined her. Telling her that there's nothing else he can do to save her.

A few hours later, Lou brought Cole and Cinder into the room.

"Hi you two" coughed Lily

"Mom/momma!" Cole and Cinder said, Cole jumping up into her bed, with Cinder doing the same.

"I don't want you to be sick anymore mom" Cole said scared

"I know... but we don't always get what we want, do we? Your father said you got in trouble at school." Said Lily

"Yeah... but it wasn't my fault. There's this kid, he's just.. he's just a big bully. He's always picking on the little kids and.." Cole said, but cut off his mom.

"And you got into a fight" said Lily, Cole looked down at his feet

"I'm sorry mom. I promise I won't fight anymore. I'll be good from now on. I'll make you proud and... and..." Cole said, trying not to cry.

"Oh Cole! Don't you see? I am proud!" Said Lily with a small smile "I want you to promise me Cole. That you will always stand up to those who are cruel and unjust... always."

"I promise mom, always..." said Cole, who started to cry. Cinder whined, sadness on his face, and curled up next to his mom.

"Oh Cinder, I know, I wish this didn't happen. But stuff like this always happened. But I'm grateful of given the greatest memories, by raising you my little dragonet." Said Lily

"Thank you... sniff... momma. I'll... sniff sniff... miss you." Said Cinder, and he cried as well

Soon, both the boy and dragonet cried themselves to sleep. Lou took the two into their room and came back, sadness and grief in his eyes.

"Oh Lily, I really wish there was a way to cure you. But it seems like fate has other plans. I'll have to take care of them on my own. I need to think about their catering around my work too as well." Lou chuckled weakly, trying to lighten up the mood in the room.

"Well, you'll figures it out on your own. Also, you'll have your parents help you or my parents help as well." Said Lily

"Not my parents, they will not help, they will make things worse for Cinder. Your parents will be better with helping me out." Said Lou

"Yeah... you're right, my parents will be more helpful. Also, my dad being the former Master of Earth, he'll have some knowledge on dragons." Said Lily with a fond smile "Well... I'm going to make dinner ok? You just relax and rest alright." Said Lou and headed towards the door

"Ok honey, you'll do that. Love you." Coughed Lily

"Love you too Lily." Said Lou, and he walk out the room to the kitchen

Lily lived for a few more months until the illness took her away to the Departed Realm. Since then, the family of three tried to continue life as it was. But it was hard, Lou would go out and do singing events. Leaving both sons by themselves a few days at a time. Then Cole would go out and do things on his own, not saying what to Cinder, but leaving his brother at one of the neighbors to watch him. Cinder was the most affected. just taking naps or drawing to distract himself from the loss of his foster mother.

Knowing that she took great care of raising him. It was no surprise that he was so depressed that he didn't pay attention to his surroundings. Another few months past, and Lou was trying to teach Cole how to dance. At first Cole was fine trying to learn how to dance. But after a few days, Cole realized that dancing wasn't what he wanted. He wants to explore, see what's out there and travel, but with his dad not allowing him freedom to do so. Cole decided that he'll go to a dancing school, and then run away and travel on his own.

He also knows the pros and cons of this, one of them being losing contact of his brother. But he wants to do things that HE wants. So at the age of 12, he left home, and didn't return. When Cinder realized what his brother was doing, he wailed for a few hours. Upset that his brother was leaving home forever. But Lou rationalizes to his youngest that his brother will return, with more experience, to be a professional.

—5 Years Later—

Things have changed since Cole left to Dance School (Becoming a ninja to protect Ninjago). Cinder has grown up from a young hatchling to a teen-dragonet. Now being 13, Cinder has some tendencies of his instincts acting up. Probably just being a teenager, but his shifting ability saved him multiple times from being revealed. He uses this ability to be human when his foster grandparents come over. When Cinder meets them for the first time, he hates them instantly for their attitude and religious ideals. Afterwards, when they come over, he'll go out into the village to walk around. When his foster mom's parents come over, he'll be in his dragon form because of them being more trustworthy. Also he loves his grandma Luna scratching behind his horns in a lovely manner.

—A Month Later, Destiny's Bounty—

It's been 5 years since Cole seen his brother and dad. But he was happy; being a protector of Ninjago was awesome, but sometimes tiring to do. The things he got to do being a ninja were crazy. Learning how to do Spinjitzu, fighting Skulkin, welder of the Scythe of Quakes, and having a dragon guardian as a pet. Wishing that he show his brother another of his kind so he can have a dragon companion to play with.

Right now, the team was trying to stop the Serpentine from getting the four Fang Blades to awaken the Great Devourer (released from their tombs by Garmadon's son Lloyd by accident). Right now Nya was telling them about this Fangpyre skeleton.

"Some villagers unearthed the remains of this Fangpyre a few miles away. It predates the Golden Age, and must be hundreds of years old. Although the venom in the fangs of the Fangpyre genetically mutate human cells into reptilian. I learned there could be a way to stop the effects without having to create an anti venom." Said Nya

Cole was drawing himself fighting with a small purple dragon of his brother flying overhead. Zane was taking notes, Kai being bored , and Jay, being Jay, was sporting a new hairstyle, trying to impress Nya. Cole knew that Jay has a crush on Nya, along with Kai and Zane, and the blue ninja was trying to ask her out on a date.

"If one is able to wildly raise their heart rate, hypothetically it could reverse the venom's effected. Resulting in... diminished, uh, excuse me, is someone wearing perfume? I'm severely allergic to perfume." Said Nya, her cheeks pink

"Heh. You told me it was man's cologne" Jay whispered to Kai

"Meh, I get them mixed up. Said Kai, and everyone laughed, except for Jay and Nya. Zane turns his humor switch off

"Ah, looks like class is over. Time to start stomping some serpentine before they find any fang blades" Cole said and walks out

Leaving the bridge, Cole watched as Kai went to the living room and Zane to the kitchen. Cole remembered how terrible he was at cooking, when he was younger, Cinder used his nose to tell him how to cook. He went to the shared bedroom and over to his bed, opened up the drawer and grabbed a photo album. He opens it up and looked at a picture of himself and his brother when he was 5. He sighed, remembering the memories of his youth, and put the album back into the drawer. Then leaving the bedroom he thought.

"I wondered what my brother is doing right now?"

Cinder was asleep, dreaming of meat and other delicious foods, when his alarm went off. Waking him up from his restful slumber. He got up, stretched his draconic body, feeling the bones popping. Letting out a satisfied sigh

Cinder padded his way out of the bedroom to the kitchen. He looked around and saw his dad at the table reading a newspaper.

"Morning dad"

"Morning son, how was your sleep?" Said Lou

"Fine, still a little exhausted from doing homework last night." Cinder said, remembering the homework assignment for school. Being a teenager, especially a teenaged dragonet, has its ups and downs. But was doing well with grades at school, even though being a nerd makes him a little isolated from others. Also, bullies tried to harass him, but he could handle them without getting into trouble. He ate a couple of cold raw eggs from the carton, use the bathroom, and grab his school bag.

"See ya later dad." He said and gave him a hug.

"See you later as well son." Lou said

"you think you'll be home when school is over?" Cinder ask with a hopeful look

"I don't know Cin, I'll probably be at the studio with the others to do our normal practice. You're allow to come to the studio after school, ok?" Lou said

"Ok then, I'll see you later then, bye." Cinder sighs, and went out the door. He ran really fast to school. Being a dragon gets him a longer stamina than a human to run long distances without any issues, unfortunately he doesn't know how to fly, so ran instead. He then sees the school, slowing down, he went into an alley and shifted. Going from a light purple and magenta red dragon to a 5Ft 2Inches tall human with green eyes, black hair with a few bangs of light purple and magenta red over his left eye.

He then walk the last few feet to school and up the stairs to the entrance. Nobody at school knows that he's a dragon, not even the teachers know either. He walked through the front doors of the school and down the halls to his locker. He opened it up and put his bag in, grabbing the textbooks for today's lessons. Cinder looks at the locker door with a smile. There were a few drawings that he did of dragons, including one of himself in his birth form. His art teacher was impressed by his drawing skills. Smirking that she doesn't know of his real self. Then seeing a photo of him and his older brother on the door as well. He sighs, wondering what Cole is doing right now.

"Probably doing lessons on how to be a professional dancer." Cinder thought

He then headed to his first class, which was history, then science, and P.E. Class. After that would be lunch, then English, Maths, and finally Art class. After two and half hours, it was lunch time. Cinder grabbed his lunch from the locker, and headed to the cafeteria. He looked around the cafeteria, trying to find a table to sit at. But then he heard a voice calling his name.

"Hey Cinder! Over here man"

Cinder looks over and sees his friend Martin, who was his first friend here at middle school. He was a light brown skinned guy with blue eyes and dirty brown hair. When Martin saw Cinder for the first time, asking how the disguised dragon's eyes and hair looked like that. Cinder told him that he dyed his hair, but was horned with these eyes, and the brown skinned boy was satisfied with his answer. Afterwards, they became friends along with a few others.

"Hey man, how was your classes?" Cinder asked

"Same and boring. Don't know how you like learning stuff that we won't need in the future." Said Martin

"Well, I like it, and besides that, it distracts me from my home life." Cinder said trying not to get upset

"Oh... sorry man, I didn't realize about what's going on. How is it?" Martin said

"It's not too bad, just that my dad is always busy with his job." Cinder said dejected "How much does he do?" Martin said

"Every day he does it, {sighs) I wish for my brother to come home and see me. But he hasn't come back from his school AT ALL. I'm hurt and angry at how he hasn't sent a letter to me either." Cinder said with a hurt look

"Oh that's so sad, your family members shouldn't go all quiet for months, and then come back thinking everything's the same." Another voice say

"Thanks Virginia." Cinder said, looking over at the blonde hair and brown eyed girl walking towards them. She and Dawn were his two other friends along with Martin and Zach. The two girls squealed when they saw him for the first time. Saying how cute he was with his eyes and hairstyle.

Zach, who was experienced with tinkering with computers and other tech, was the best for asking for help or assistance. Cinder, however, was the best with doing stuff outdoors and doing physical work. They all sat and ate, talking about their daily lives. 25 mins later the bell rung, signaling lunch was over.

They all split up to their afternoon classes since the four friends don't have the same classes. Cinder went to English, did assignments for it. Same thing with Maths, and then an art project for Art class. After that the final bell rang and school was over for the day. He went to his locker, grabbed his bag and walked towards the doors. He caught up to Matt and Zach, talked about what assignments they have, say goodbye to each other, and walked off the school's grounds.

Once Cinder was out of sight he went into an alley, shifted back to his dragon form, and climb up the side of the building to the rooftops. He then ran, jumping from rooftop to rooftop, using his wings to glide for a longer distance. He then sees the dance studio up ahead, slowing down, he jump down to the ground. Landing perfectly on all fours, he shifted back into human form and walked around the corner and entered the studio.

He walked down a hallway, hearing music playing, and hearing his dad and his three men of the Royal Blacksmiths practicing. Cinder smiles, loving how his dad sing, and sometimes he'll sing to the dragonet at home. It was lovely.

Cinder came into where his foster dad was at and watched him practice. Knowing that the Ninjago Singing and Dancing Competition is coming up in a few weeks. He and his quartet were practicing for it.

"Hey dad, how's the practicing going?" Cinder said

"Oh, going very well son. How was school." Lou said as he conducted his man's vocals

"It was fine, getting ready for the competition?" Cinder asked as he sat on a stool nearby.

"Yes, hoping to win the Blade Cup this year." Lou said

"Ok then, uh... can I shift back?" Cinder asked

"Of course son, the others here won't reveal your secret." Lou said and the other three man nodded their heads, agreeing they wouldn't reveal his secret.

Cinder then shifted back and curled his body up into a ball and relaxed. His dad's quartet was amazed of his draconic body. He chirped in amusement at their reactions. His dad and the quartet continued practicing for another hour and then stopped for tonight. He and his father left the studio and headed back home, to repeat the day over again tomorrow.

Cole, Kai, and Zane meet up with Jay and Nya. Apparently Jay almost got turned into a serpentine from a fossil, but was cured by what Nya did earlier. Speaking of Nya, he was shocked that SHE was the Samurai. Good news was that Jay unlocked his True Potential, bad news was that the Serpentine have gotten the first Fang Blade.

"You really have me fooled. I never guessed you were the Samurai." Said Zane

"I wished I had a sister like you." Cole said, but thought of his brother, wondering how he's doing.

"Technically, I was the first to discover her secret, and didn't we agree whoever we thought was the best would naturally be the Green Ninja? Huh? The Green Ninja! The destined ninja to defeat Lord Garmadon, huh?" Said Kai, annoyed

"Why will we say that?" Said Jay

"Yeah, I'm drawing a blank." Cole said, pretending to remember the bet.

"Nope. That conversation is not in my database." Said Zane

"You know what I learned today?" Said Jay

"What's that?" Said Nya

"No matter what kind of secret you have, whether you're a snake or a samurai. It's important to be yourself." Said Jay with a smile

Yeah, that's cute, but you wanna know what I learned? The Serpentine now have the first Fang Blade." Cole said in annoyance

"But we are getting stronger. One day, we will all reach our True Potential and Pythor will be stopped." Said Zane

"And we figured out all this without Sensei. Pretty good for four ninja. (Nya punches Jay) And a Samurai." Said Jay rubbing his arm.

"I wonder what Sensei is doing now." Kai saids

Cole thought of what Sensei would find to help get Lloyd back from the Serpentine. Then he and the others left the amusement park, back to the Bounty. Figuring out what obstacle is blocking him from his True Potential.

———————————

Chapter 2 edited and spell checked

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2K 47 17
This was my first story ever, even though the grammer and the story plot aren't that great, I am really happy with it. I am grateful to the people wh...
21.9K 672 37
You first meet the ninja because of a tragic event. You don't think you'll ever meet again, and you don't care. You shut yourself out of the world an...
215K 7.6K 42
[IMPORTANT: Undergoing a rewrite/continuation. Look on my profile for further details.] Lloyd and (Y/N) Garmadon. The two were (and are) inseparable...
1K 32 17
***THIS STORY WILL BE REWRITTEN BECAUSE IT ABSOLUTELY SUCKS ASS*** (It will have a complete different plot - maybe) !! The story cover is made by me...