The Jeon of Jeonseol

By TaeMyGawd

Jeon Jeongguk, the crown prince of Jeonseol and the winner of one of the bloodiest wars ever. The great princ... More

Prologue
1. The 'not' private pool
2. Abomination
3. What Kingdom is this?
4. Lunatic No. 1
5. Lunatic No. 2
6. Realization
7. Psycho killers?
8. Y-Your Highness?
10. Pancakes
11. Witchery
12. Sword practice
13. Betrayal?
14. Fatal
15. Exposed
16. Born to rule
17. Photographer
18. Democracy
19. Frustration
20. More frustration
21. Permission wanted
22. Teacher?
23. Servant
24. Voyage
25. The Great War of Jeonseol
26. Fear me not
27. So Perfect
28. Prince Seo Dae Shin
29. Something huge
30. Taehyung-nim
31. Karaoke
32. Fan?
33. The camera
34. Mine
35. Dad
36. The Premiere
37. Breakdown
38. This is...it's my...
39. Heist
40. Acting is an Art
41. Mission Kill
42. Permission denied
43. Permission Granted
44. The Bogus Wedding
45. The proposal
46. Important Advice
47. The Parks
48. The Jeons of Seoul
Epilogue
Thank you

9. The Vagabonds

5.2K 416 213
By TaeMyGawd

"Tae, don't be a jerk. You have so many hanboks, give him one. You can't expect him to adjust to our century right after stepping in," Namjoon scolded, earning a sour scowl from Taehyung. 

Jeongguk was still taking a bath, so Taehyung was trying to see which of his clothes was huge enough to fit Jeongguk. He was set on giving him a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt because in a corner of his heart, he wanted to see Jeongguk's reaction to the clothes. 

Jimin had come to Taehyung's bedroom just a couple of minutes ago to get a hanbok for Jeongyeon and inform them that she was adjusting to everything well enough. 

"But hyung, you can't just wear a hanbok and roam around on a daily basis!!"

"Yeah, but who's asking you to take him out now? You can ease him into our clothes slowly. Give him a hanbok now and come down so that we can discuss the new movie," Namjoon said sternly. 

Taehyung sighed and nodded before grabbing the biggest hanbok he had. He knocked on the door of the bathroom and cleared his throat, waiting for Jeongguk to reply. 

"Who's there?" 

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Who else?" 

"What is it you need?" 

"Nothing. But you need clothes, so I'm just putting them here on the table. We'll be leaving the room, so you can come out comfortably to dress up when you are done," Taehyung said. 

"Alright. Leave."

Taehyung rolled his eyes again. He wondered if this was how all princes behaved or if it was Jeongguk's special personality. 

Nonetheless, both of them left and sat down at the dining table to discuss the movie. Jimin was nowhere to be found, so they supposed he left to get ready for his own shoot. He was an actor and had his own work to do, after all. 

"So you sent them my acceptance to the role?"

Namjoon sighed and sat back. "Yeah," he said, "it's a good chance for you. Not that you need any more chances to go forward in your career, but it is still a good change from what you've ever done. Both in the historical sense and the fact that it is a gay movie."

"Yeah, I get it. I was kinda thinking of that too before all of this happened," Taehyung said and brought his legs up on the chair to sandwich himself between the chair and the table. "What's the name of the movie?" he asked. 

"The Vagabonds."

"Huh," Taehyung blinked, "okay...? And what's the plot?" 

"There isn't much. You and Jimin are vagabon-"

"Jiminie?!" 

"Yeah, he doesn't know yet. Yoongi told me last night that they are gonna mail his manager today about the offer. They are sure he will accept the offer because you are there too," Namjoon explained. 

"I see. Wait...so Jiminie and I are gonna be a couple?!" he looked slightly disturbed. 

"No, you are just friends. We don't know who the other male lead is. Yoongi said it was a surprise."

"Oh. Okay, continue the plot."

"Yeah, so you both are close and are vagabonds. You are currently in the capital and were going to leave, but you come to know about the prince's birthday party. It was going to be celebrated like a festival because the prince brought good luck to the kingdom. Because you two have no other work anyway, you decide to stay. 

There, you meet the prince - or more like he sees you and wants you at any cost. He approaches you with some excuse and after talking for a while, you decide that you wanna gift him something for his birthday. He has everything, so you make him a flower crown instead. He loves it and flirts with you and by the night ends, you both are in his room, doing you-know-what. 

He comes to visit you after the festival, but you aren't there anymore - because you panicked and left - so he sends people to search for you. It almost takes a year and he loses all hopes by then. So by the time you are found and brought back, he gets engaged to a princess because he needs to get crowned. 

The second you get back, he loses all his mind and kisses you right in front of everyone, and it creates a huge controversy. After that, it's about how you fight against public opinion and solve your own problems and finally settle down and become Kings together. Jiminie falls in love and settles with a girl parallelly."

"Huh."

Namjoon chuckled at the reaction. "Not much, I know, but the fact that it's Hoseok-ssi's movie, and the fact that it's an A-Rated movie is gonna add charm to it. You know how Hoseok-ssi can turn anything and everything he touches into gold."

"Yeah, I know..."

"Yeah..." 

"Am I allowed to give you my opinion?" 

Namjoon and Taehyung jumped and turned around to find Jeongguk standing at the threshold of the dining room with his arms crossed and a very judgy expression on his face. 

"Not if you are gonna be rude about it, nope," Taehyung said. 

"Pardon?! I'm never rude. But what I heard just now sounds like plain nonsense," Jeongguk answered and walked in. "And so are these clothes," he held his hanbok up by its collar and looked at Taehyung disgustedly. "What even is this?"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at him. "Hanbok," he said and just on cue, Jeongyeon got down the stairs, looking uncomfortable in the male hanbok she was wearing - with Jimin surprisingly still behind her. "Oh? You're still here? I thought you left already," Taehyung said. 

"How can I leave her here in a house full of men and go," Jimin mumbled, but his words were quite clear to all of them. 

"And what are you exactly?" Taehyung asked, earning a snort from Namjoon and surprisingly Jeongguk as well. 

"You need not worry about her safety, young sir. I shall make sure nothing happens to her," Jeongguk said solemnly. 

"YoUnG sIr?! You look like a kid yourself!! How old are you, kiddo?!" Taehyung asked, looking scandalized at Jeongguk's choice of words. 

"How rude of you?! How dare you ask my age?!" 

"Then what do I ask?! How many times you peed your entire life?! You want me to calculate your age from the average number of times a man pees per day?!"

Jeongguk looked highly disturbed at that. "Your disgusting personality concerns me," he commented. 

"No one is asking you to be concerned about me!" Taehyung snapped at him.

Everyone laughed at that and joined the table. Well, everyone except Jeongyeon, who settled on the floor, a couple of feet away from Jeongguk, who didn't even blink an eye at that. 

"Hey!! You are too pretty to be sitting on the floor like that!! Come here," Jimin said, patting the chair next to him. 

"Mind your words, young sir. I shall not hesitate to chop your head off if you misbehave towards my lifesaver," Jeongguk warned and Taehyung rolled his eyes yet again. "Cut the crap and ask her to sit on the chair. It's gonna be uncomfortable for all of us if she keeps sitting by your feet," he said. 

"But she's my serva-"

"She's your lifesaver. You said it yourself," Jimin said and weirdly, he sounded stern enough for Jeongguk to just give in and look at her, who looked pale as if she had seen a ghost. 

"Come and sit he-"

"No, no, Your Highness, how could I ever dare to be at your level?! I shall stay here and serve you my entire life if given a chance," she said while frantically eyeing Jimin, silently asking him not to drag the matter. 

"It's really gonna be uncomfortable for us to eat if you stay there, ma'am," Taehyung said, sounding a lot more polite compared to how he sounded when he talked to Jeongguk, and it irked him a little, but he stayed silent. 

"But, sir-"

"It's an order, Jeongyeon. Sit on the chair," Jeongguk said and Jeongyeon shot to her feet right away. If it was an order, she had to obey, after all. "Follow what that young man says from now on," Jeongguk said, pointing to Jimin. He trusted Jimin more than Taehyung, anyway.

Jimin smiled happily at her and patted the chair next to him again, and this time, she sat down hesitantly and looked up at him with a shy smile. Jimin returned it without hesitation. 

"You behave like you are an eighty-year-old Harabeoji. How old are you?!" Taehyung asked again and this time, not wanting to argue anymore, Jeongguk just sighed. "Twenty-six."

"HA!!" Taehyung exclaimed loudly with a just as loud clap. "You are younger than me!! I'm gonna drop the -ssi then, Jeonggukie!! You have a baby face, anyway. It was getting highly uncomfortable to keep calling you Jeongguk-ssi." 

Jeongguk looked like Taehyung had demanded his Kingdom. 

Still, it was the beautiful grin on Taehyung's face that made him loosen up and let go. 

His name sounded good coming from the magical man, anyway. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1.5K 35
"You're the first one I lost to in my entire life,so i want you" "In your fucking dream Kim taehyung" Kim taehyung is the crown prince of south Korea...
132K 6.6K 41
Jeongguk, as any normal student would, has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy. But for a matter of fact, he doe...
48.1K 1.9K 53
《Taekook》 'I love you.' 'Can I love you...?' 'I'll stay with you, as long as life wants us to, for I can't promise a forever, no one can. But as long...
114K 6.5K 44
Taekookau where Jeon Jungkook is the Almighty Warrior of Kingdom Dane. Nothing can defy him, nothing can make him weak, he had been blessed by the G...