Taken

By xofantasiesxo

A group of guys who lives the dangerous gangster life decide innocent Justine is the perfect girl to take car... More

Prologue
[1] Be Careful What You Wish For
[2] Lost And Found
[3] Embarass Me Baby
[4] Don't You Shed A Tear
[5] Fear Will Kill You
[6] Don't Get Too Excited
[7] Crying Is For Wimps
[8] We'll Have Problems
[9] Caught Red-Eyed
[10] Awkward Comforting
[11] Most Wanted
[12] You Can't Skip Steps
[13] Crossed A Line
[14] Too Late For Sorry
[15] I Can't. It Cant. We Can't
[16] Why Can't You Accept It?
[17] I Don't Like Her
[18] You Make Me So Damn Mad
[19] Taking It
[20] Plan In Motion
[22] In Trouble
[23] Love Hurts
[24] What Goes Around, Comes Around
[25] Fighting Back
[26] Trust Issues
[27] The Hard Way
[28] Shitty Reunion (Part 1)
[29] Shitty Reunion (Part 2)
[30] Guilt, Pain And Sadness
[31] Love And Letting Go
[32] Gone But Never Far Away

[21] Full Of Surprises

343 26 62
By xofantasiesxo

Stokeley

"We need to go! Now, I'm ready to get this shit over with!" X comes bounding down the stairs hollering loudly as we were laid out on the couch.

He hasn't left his room since yesterday when Justine left. I personally think he's moping, but leave it to X to convince anyone and everyone that he's incapable of feelings.

He throws out our weapon bag on the coffee table and me, Ool and Robb look at him confused.

"Did you niggas hear what I said? Let's get this shit over with and go kill this fuck nigga already!" He runs a frustrated hand through his hair and it makes sense now. He's talking about the hit Theo wanted us to make.

"Oh come on, we don't have to have him dead until next Sunday!" Robb whines and he nod in agreement.

X's unpredictable, giving Justine away, then moping about it, now he wants to get up and kill somebody? Shit crazy.

"I don't give a fuck, let's go!" He walks out the door and we all know better to be right behind him. I sigh, getting up, grabbing the bag of weapons and follow him out, with Ool and Robb behind me. I hope this hit goes smoothly.

Not that I'm sad or anything, but we're one short now that Isaiah left. Yeah, he never came back from his bitch's house, he already knew if he did, X would have probably beat his ass again or killed him. We all slide in the black truck and X takes off. I sit in the passenger seat and stare out the window.

I wonder, if Theo will let us visit Justine?

We've already been over there for meetings, so why not?

"So, I'm thinking about calling Theo and asking him if we can visit Justine." I suddenly fly forward as X skids to a stop. I look over at him with a pissed expression, but he looks more pissed than me.

"Fuck no. You ain't going over there to see her, even if Theo does fucking say so." He glares at me and I shake my head.

"You're so fucking stupid sometimes, I swear..." I clench my teeth and try to avoid going off on him.

Glancing outside, I realize we're in a parking lot, probably by the place the target should be lurking. I turn back towards X and he looks furious.

"What the fuck did you just call me?" He grips the steering wheel extra hard.

You know, I'm not scared or anything, but I know when to stop X's buttons, cause he can be heartless, but I don't give a fuck right now.

"I called you stupid. Why the fuck does it matter if I want to go and visit her? Just because you're a heartless ass nigga, sending her away to our enemies, doesn't mean me, Ool and Robb have to suffer. You're fucking wrong for all of it." I give him a hard look, completely annoyed now.

"Why are you acting like you don't care about her? You need to get over your problems and wake the fuck up. You sent an 18 year old virgin over to Theo and Zayn's! Do you know the shit that could be happening right now? Or already have since she's slept her first night there!? You sent her over there a virgin! You could have at least did the favor she asked you to fucking do!" I shove him roughly against his door. He glares harshly at me and he jumps back up, shoving me back, making my back crack against the window.

"I DID FUCKING DO IT! DON'T SIT HERE AND ACT LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING STOKE! CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!" I lean against my door breathing harshly and his words freeze me.

He did it? What the fuck?

"What?" I scrunch up my face and Ool and Robb pop up from the backseat.

"YOU DID!?" They smile extra creepy and as much as I want to be pissed, I crack a smile. Our smiles soon change into laughter and we're cracking up. Robb and Ool make kissy faces at X and he's still glaring at us. I wipe a tear from under my eye.

"I can't believe you. Was it the night we went to get more money?" I can't help my smirk and his glare transforms into a scowl.

"YOU.. SHE! She made it seem like she was still sore from Isaiah. You two are some lying ass fuckers!" I chuckle and Robb nudges me.

"HA! LITERALLY!" He slaps my arm repeatedly and me, him and Ool fall back into a laughing fit. X slams his hands down on the horn and we quiet down.

"Can y'all shut the fuck up. We're here to kill this fucking guy, not talk about how I slept with Justine. Now let's go." He goes to get out of the car, but Ool grabs his shoulder.

"We're gonna talk about it later though, right?" He wiggles his brows and we all laugh, while X growls, hopping out the car.

We get out and go through the parking lot, walking around the side of a building. We casually glance around, since we already know what the target looks like. I glance towards an alley and see a sleek car. I stop abruptly.

"Shit. I think it's a setup, across the street in the alley." I nudge my head and everyone slowly glance over. X growls loudly and pulls up his hoodie.

Oh fuck, we all know what this means.

We pull up ours too and X pulls out his pistol with the silencer and starts shooting rapidly in the alley. The bullets hit the car, making a thumping sound and we duck and run as two guys step out the car, shooting back, but they have no silencers. People along the street start screaming and running.

"GO! GET BACK TO THE FUCKING CAR!" X yells while shooting sideways and we all start rushing back the way we came. I turn around and shoot low and hit a guy in the leg.

He drops, shooting wildly into the sky and we bolt around the corner and back to the parking lot. We all slide in the car and X screeches off back towards the house. After a minute of being in the clear, X starts banging harshly on the steering wheel.

"FUCK! A FUCKING SETUP! THEO'S ASS IS MINE!" He breathes harshly and now we all know to just keep quiet.

Theo must be up to something fucked up and serious with this little surprise setup for us. Yes, we have problems with him and his guys, but never have they tried some sneaky shit like that.

I'm thinking Theo is working with The Guy and to make shit even worse... Justine is over there.

    ~•~

Justine

The first night here wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I'm not putting my guard down. I know they were all only being nice because it was my first night here, but I should know better than to trust too quickly by now. I lay in Zayn's bed and stare at the ceiling.

Is it wrong that I miss X?

No, I already know I like him...

Okay, so maybe I even love him.

It's just that I can see the pain in his eyes and I want to make it go away, I know I can make it go away. I've seen it leave briefly while we were enjoying each other, he just won't let me. I sigh loudly and the door opens, revealing Theo.

"Justine. Someone is here to see you." He smiles 'sweetly' and I sit up, sliding off the bed.

What the hell?

Who could be here to see me?

No one knows me!

I take a couple of steps and it smacks me in the face. The Guy.

He may be the only one who could be here for me.

I bite my lip as Theo holds my hand gently, leading me down a dim hall. He stops in front of double doors and push them open. He motions for me to walk in and I do. It's a study with a huge desk, soft leather chairs and shelves filled with whatever. I glance around and jump as a deep voice comes from behind me.

"Justine, it's so great to meet you in person." I turn quickly to see a tall, fairly built older man. I freeze and my blood runs cold. He steps closer to me and Theo stands in the background watching us intently. I step back by force of habit and the man smiles. The smile on his face looks uncomfortable.

"Don't be scared Justine, I just want to talk to you, get to know you... better." He smirks and I get the feeling he already knows me, but how?

He walks closer to me and walks in a slow circle around me, as if I were a brand new car on a revolving display case. I breathe heavily and 'The Guy' I assume chuckles.

"You really are a gorgeous little thing. No wonder Jahseh likes you."

"J-Jahseh?" I stutter out like a scared little girl. 'The Guy' chuckles deeply and stops in front of me.

"Oh I'm sorry, you probably know him as X. Am I right Justine?" He cocks his head to the side and I nod slowly.

So that's X's real name?

I swoon over it with my inner thoughts.

Ooo, Jahseh.

I like the sound of it. I widen my eyes again.

Wait... how does he know X likes me?

I study him closer and he looks like a man who knows a lot of things. Actually, he looks strangely familiar in a way. His face is hard and rough, dreadlocks in a nice styled ponytail and his eyes... a light brown, but dark and I feel I've seen eyes like his before... troubling. He squints his eyes at me and grunts.

"So, tell me about your relationship with Jahseh, Justine." He clasps his hands together and waits.

"Uh... we don't h-have one, really. He just took me for their own selfish reasons and we argued a lot in the beginning, but strangely I didn't really feel like I was in danger." I shrug at the memory and I mentally scold myself.

Don't give too much information away, Justine. You wouldn't want to get X hurt or killed.

Damn, the thought of that makes my heart ache.

"Hm, right. Well, I really have to run, but I'd like it if we could get together some more and talk more in depth about... Jahseh." He presses his lips in a thin line and I get a bad feeling from the way he says X's name. I shrug.

"Y-Yeah, sure. I mean I don't really know much about him myself... so." I smile politely and he nods.

"Well then we can help each other out then, huh?" He raises an eyebrow and pats me on my back.

He walks towards the door and I roll my shoulder back a bit, cringing at how hard he patted me unintentionally.

He could have dislocated my shoulder if he wanted to.

I shudder a little and 'The Guy' turns towards Theo who's opening the door for him.

"Oh and I have a new guy to add to your group. I know he's not the greatest member, but he agreed to be fully rid of his old group and that he's ready to commit to yours." He nods and walks out, letting the new member in.

I almost die right on the spot. My knees shake so bad I feel I'm gonna collapse. My throat dries up to the point where I have the urge to clutch it. I find myself slowly stumbling backwards to get away from him, but I know it's too late, no use in running or praying. Once I'm discovered by the curly headed devil... I'm stuck, caught and trapped.

"Hello, Justine." His brown eyes shimmer with amusement, anger and full on lust. I gasp out loudly, but only manage to speak no louder than a whisper.

"Isaiah..."

HO3ALOGIST

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 257 19
[COMPLETED] Still no proper description because I suck at these...It's a great read..I swear! LLJ.
216 15 10
Seventeen year old Taylens life is about to change, when her friend gets kidnapped. It's up to her and her best friend Matthew, to come up with a pla...
91.1K 5.7K 125
When a neighbor moves in near Jahseh she wasn't expecting all that came with being his neighbor. Jahseh being a father in a struggling relationship j...