THE BADDEST || Twisted Wonder...

By LunariaMV

❝ π†πŽπππ€ ππ‘π„π€πŠ 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐈𝐍 π“π–πŽπ’ '𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄... More

γ€Š Start Here 》
γ€Š Unnamed Track 》
γ€Š 1. Sweet Escape 》
γ€Š 2. Castle 》
γ€Š 3. Alphabet Boy 》
γ€Š 4. Detention 》
γ€Š 5. Angry Too 》
γ€Š 6. Night Mime 》
γ€Š 7. Needy 》
γ€Š 8. Mad Hatter 》
γ€Š 9. Devil 》
γ€Š 10. Lunchbox Friends 》
γ€Š 11. Therefore I am 》
γ€Š 12. The Bakery 》
γ€Š 13. Cake 》
γ€Š 14. Class Fight 》
γ€Š 15. Pity Party 》
γ€Š 16. Just like magic 》
γ€Š β™‘ Bonus Track: R.E.M β™‘ 》
γ€Š 17. COPYCAT 》
γ€Š 18. Physical 》
γ€Š 19. Who Dunnit 》
γ€Š 20. Ancient Dreams In a Modern Land 》
γ€Š 21. Met Him Last Night 》
γ€Š 22. Run Devil Run 》
γ€Š 23. masquerade 》
γ€Š 24. New To You 》
γ€Š 25. Killshot 》
γ€Š 26. Walls Could Talk 》
γ€Š 27. Riptide 》
γ€Š 28. Venus Fly Trap 》
γ€Š 29. Applause 》
γ€Š 30. Nurse's Office 》
γ€Š β™‘ Bonus Track 2: XS (Part 2) β™‘ 》
γ€Š β™‘ Bonus Track 2: Say So (Part Finale) β™‘ 》
γ€Š 31. Test Me 》
γ€Š 32. dumb dumb 》
γ€Š 33. Notebook 》
γ€Š 34. Numbers 》
γ€Š 35. Doin Time 》
γ€Š 36. Lost & Found 》
γ€Š 37. Partition 》
γ€Š 38. MORE 》
γ€Š 39. NDA 》
γ€Š 40. Play Date 》
γ€Š 41. Hella Good 》
γ€Š 42. Oh No! 》
γ€Š 43. Carousel 》
γ€Š 44. Paper Gangsta 》
(( jumping azul au ))
γ€Š 45. Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight 》
γ€Š 46. Let's Get Loud 》
γ€Š 47. How It's Done 》
(( put the picture in- au))
γ€Š 48. bad guy 》
γ€Š 49. Black Sea 》
γ€Š 50. Bottom Of The Deep Blue Sea 》
γ€Š 51. idontwannabeyouanymore 》
γ€Š 52. everytime 》
γ€Š 53. After Dark 》
γ€Š 54. Field Trip 》
γ€Š β™‘ Bonus Track 3: Perfect Day (Part 1) β™‘ 》
γ€Š β™‘ Bonus Track 3: Nobody's Business (Part 2) β™‘ 》
γ€Š β™‘ Bonus Track 3: Welcome To The Internet (Part 3) β™‘ 》
γ€Š 55. Deep Down 》
γ€Š 56. Take Me Home 》
γ€Š 57. motive 》
γ€Š 58. Luxurious 》
γ€Š 59. open water [🌹] 》

γ€Š β™‘ Bonus Track 2: Primadonna (Part 1) β™‘ 》

2.6K 130 101
By LunariaMV

━━━━━━༻♡♡♡༺━━━━━━

Living life like I'm in a play
In the limelight, I want to stay

━━━━━━༻♡♡♡༺━━━━━━

Amidst the busy hallways of Night Raven College, you walked, searching around curiously. The heels of your Mary Jane shoes clicked against the tile floor as you walked. You were getting stares, but that was a common occurrence. You were already used to it.

Aside from your trips to the library, this was the first time you decided to venture off by yourself. This was your 'once in a lifetime' chance to go explore the school, but without Yuu, Grim, Ace, or Deuce at your side. You were completely alone on this endeavor.

If you remember correctly, Cater said the west building by the corridor stairs...

Carefully, you headed in the direction your memory told you, unsure if it was even the correct path.

Soon enough, you reached a flight of stairs with another hallway nearby. There weren't any students here, you observed. However, even if the number of students had dwindled to zero, you seemingly couldn't escape the commotion.

It was strange. Even though the hallway was empty, you could still hear faint chatter echoing off the walls. They traveled far off to the ends of the corridor. Still, they sounded relatively close. It was as if people were in your presence, but they were invisible.

How?

The first assumption that came to your mind was that ghosts loitered the school, but you would've known that by now. After crushing your guess, you looked around curiously. You found your gaze wandering over the various paintings hung on the walls. Suddenly, it hit you.

The source of the clamor was the paintings. The paintings were talking. They were talking to each other.

Now that your suspicions were confirmed, you continued down the hall, picking up your speed. Curiously, you scrutinized each painting you passed by until...

You stopped in front of one.

"And so I said no, of course!" A feminine voice replied from the painting.

Taken aback, you observed her for a second before speaking. "Um, excuse me..." You spoke up at last.

The girl in the painting stopped speaking to the painting adjacent to her. Once she heard you, she turned to face you. Her eyes went wide as soon as they fell on you.

"Oh my goodness... could it be...?!" She gasped as she scanned you up and down, almost in disbelief. She then smiled brightly with excitement. The girl was so ecstatic, it seemed like she would jump out of the painting. "A fellow girl! Finally! Hello hello~!"

Curiously, you studied her features. It was as Cater said, she was extremely beautiful. Had she not been stuck in that painting, you would've mistaken her for a princess.

"Hello! You're Rosalia, right?" You deduced before introducing yourself with a smile. Her bubbly nature seemed to be rubbing off on you, as you felt more relaxed and content in her presence. "My name is (Y/N)."

Rosalia's eyes shone in excitement. If she had feet, she'd be bouncing up and down on them. "No way! You're the (Y/N)! I'm so glad to finally meet you!"

Her response caused you to blink, and tilt your head slightly in surprise. "Huh? You already know me?" You couldn't help but ask. Am I that popular?

Eagerly, Rosalia nodded. She rested her cheek on her palm. "Mhm! I hear guys talk about you all the time! Especially Cater..." She playfully rolled her eyes saying that last part.

Oh no. That can't be good, right?

"Speaking of Cater...he hasn't been making you uncomfortable, has he?" She decided to ask you, her voice laced in concern.

Cater? Annoying you? He's said some odd things to you before, but not to the point he ever upset you. "Oh no, he's fine!" You assured her.

Her smile returned to her lovely features. She was pleased by your response. "Good! It's not just Cater, but if any guys give you any trouble, let me know, and I'll make sure they really regret it!" She declared, determined look on her face as she placed her hands on her hips.

That brought a smile to your lips. "Thank you Rosalia, but it's alright. I can handle them." You politely declined.

"Oh yeah! I forgot you're crazy strong! Okay then!" She beamed.

It had only been a few minutes into your conversation, and you already took a strong liking to Rosalia. Not only was she kind and very nice to you, the two of you seemed to click instantly.

"Geez, I'm so glad Night Raven finally enrolled a female student! It's about time!" Rosalia expressed happily. "Don't get me wrong, I like talking to Cater and other guys, but I missed having girl friends!"

Sharing her sentiment, you eagerly nodded. "I feel the same way! That's why I decided to come see you."

Yuu, Grim, and the others were your closest friends, but you felt a little lonely since you were the only girl at this school. She was right, it was refreshing to talk to another girl after so long. Admittedly, you felt a bit more relaxed around her.

"Ack, you're so nice! I know we just met, but you're like my bestie now!" Rosalia giggled.

"Thank you, I consider you my best friend too." You replied with a smile. Her bright and cheery nature seemed to be rubbing off on you.

The two of you continued talking. You shared with Rosalia your life at school and what's been happening recently. Needless to say, Rosalia was eager to hear all about it.

"That Grim," Shaking her head, Rosalia playfully clicked her tongue. "I didn't know cat raccoons could be so crazy!"

"And you have to protect a guy?! That sounds so romantic~!"

Touching your cheek, you felt your face heat up at her words. "I-It's not like that, trust me." You insisted. The thought of your relationship with Yuu in that way had almost never crossed your mind. To you, it had only been a bodyguard job for a friend, nothing more.

But now dwelling on it, you could see the implications. It made you all the more flustered.

A playful smirk formed on Rosalia's lips. "Hmm... now I'm curious..."

"Are there any guys that you think are cute?" She asked, eagerly awaiting your response.

Any guys I think are cute?!

Speechless, you found yourself frozen in place. Her question caught you off guard. "U-Um..." Avoiding her gaze, you bit your lip as you began to think.

Since you've been here, you haven't given romance a thought at all. Hell, romance has been the farthest thing you've thought about while at school. It's only been about keeping your friends safe from the chaos at this school and repairing the damages.

Back in your own world, you lost your ability to love once your entire family died. Since then, you were certain your heart shriveled up and expired long ago. Perhaps there were instances in which you might've been intimate with a man or two, but it was all a façade. A charade to lure in men before killing them.

Closing your heart off, you never established a deep connection with any of them. Sealing your emotions away was easy. You avoided any sort of relationship, especially one that bordered on romance. As far as you can remember, concepts such as dating and romance never was and never has been on the table.

So when it came to Rosalia's question, your mind went blank.

"I don't know..." You answered with honesty.

Rosalia was taken aback by your answer. "Really?!" She said in shock. A look of disbelief was written on her face. Her reaction almost made you feel guilty, like you had answered wrongly.

"(Y/N)! There are so many handsome and talented guys at Night Raven College... ones that girls would die to be in the same school in..."

"You're the lucky girl who gets her first pick of any of them...."

"And you haven't even thought about even one being your boyfriend... at all?!?!"

"...No?" You replied with a tilt of your head.

"Oh (Y/N), you sweet summer child..." She pretended to pet your head. You looked like a confused puppy, after all. "You've been blessed by the Gods with a beautiful life of love and prosperity, but you haven't even reached your full potential!"

Pausing, you mulled over her words. She was right. There's so much in this world, and you haven't even scratched the surface. It made you curious. What else are you missing out on?

Rosalia held her chest, a confident look on her face. She had discovered a new duty to fulfill. "I promise to help you reach that full potential, starting now!"

"How...?" You asked next. Rosalia was still a painting after all, how could she help you?

"...I'm still thinking!" She curtly answered.

She held her chin and puffed air into her cheeks. Suddenly, she came up with an idea.

"I know! Let's ask the headmaster!" She decided.

────── ♡ ──────

"You want to... come out of the painting?" Crowley repeated curiously. He couldn't believe his ears.

"Yes, yes! I gotta be there for my girl (Y/N)!" Rosalia replied happily. She really wanted to support you in any way she could. "And I get super bored and lonely here in the hallway!"

Crowley held his chin. He was in an interesting predicament, to say the least. "It is indeed wonderful that the two of you have become friends so quickly. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if that can be done..."

"Darn." The girl's shoulders went slack.

"However! I do have one idea!" Crowley spoke up again. Perking up, you and Rosalia eagerly listened to him.

"There is a spell that exists in which objects, such as paintings, can temporarily move freely of their own will." He explained.

"And since I am so terribly moved by the blossoming friendship between you two girls, I will perform this spell for you two. Aren't I gracious?" He smiled happily.

Admittedly, you were very grateful the Headmaster would do this for you.

Rosalia's eyes lit up with excitement. There was hope for you two after all. "Yes sir, very gracious sir!" She affirmed with a smile.

You nodded in agreement. "Yes. Thank you Headmaster."

"Very well!" With a nod, he stepped back and snapped his fingers.

As if on cue, Rosalia's painting began to glow, and then there was a flash of light.

When your vision cleared, there were a few faint remaining sparkles. As the Headmaster had explained, Rosalia's portrait began to float from the wall. She floated up and over to your side. She gasped before squealing with excitement.

"Omigosh! Look (Y/N)! I'm moving around!" She giggled as she flew up and around the hallway. "Weeeeeeeee!!"

Her playful antics brought a smile to your face.

Watching her as well, Crowley nodded in approval. "This will suffice for now. In the future I'll look into transformation spells so you will be able to come out from the painting." He declared.

"Okay, but helping (Y/N) get home comes first!" Rosalia ordered as she came to your side. You found yourself moved by her request.

It had only been a few minutes since you two met, but you loved this girl.

He nodded dismissively. "Yes, of course...well, enjoy your newfound freedom! The spell will wear off at the end of the day!"

Rosalia was already ready to take off. "Alright! Let's go explore, (Y/N)!" She said excitedly as she turned to you. You gave her a nod and took off.

Side by side, the two of you traveled down the hallways together. The other students gave you surprised looks. A painting was just... floating around beside you. Given the whimsical nature of the school it shouldn't have been odd, but since it involved you and Rosalia, it was turning heads.

The two of you weren't bothered by the stares at all. "You gotta show me your dorm, (Y/N)!" Rosalia suggested.

She wanted to see Ramshackle? "It still hasn't been cleaned up or renovated yet..." You reminded her. You'd rather show her once it was nice and tidy inside.

"That's okay! Let's go!" Rosalia insisted with an excited smile. She didn't mind clutter, and plus, who knows when she's ever gonna be able to go out like this again?

The two of you went down to the hall of mirrors. Once you got there, a familiar voice made you stop and turn in its direction.

"Wha... is that... a floating painting...?!" It was Ruggie, beside him was Leona. They were going to enter the Savanaclaw mirror. They were most likely coming back from a class.

"I have a name, you know!" Rosalia jokingly replied as she flipped her hair. "It's ✨ Rosalia ✨!"

Ruggie blinked in realization. "Oh, she's the painting that was in the west building." He recognized her.

"Right. Now I've really seen it all..." Leona uttered under his breath.

"Oh my gosh, it's the fearsome Lion King, Leona!" Rosalia gasped in surprise. Said lion seemed happy by the title and recognition.

"At least she knows her stuff." He observed with a smirk.

"What are you two doing...?" Ruggie asked curiously. Why was the painting following you around?

"Me and my bestie (Y/N) are touring around the school!" Rosalia explained cheerfully. "Let's keep going!"

You nodded. Before you entered the mirror, you waved to Leona and Ruggie. "Take care you two."

────── ♡ ──────

"Wow! This is Ramshackle?" Rosalia asked as the two of you entered.

She floated around the room in awe, taking in every detail. Being planted in the corridor, she rarely got to see many parts of the school. The only parts she remembered well were the hallways which she would be moved from wall to wall.

"Yuu and I have plans to renovate it soon. The Headmaster said he could get us new furniture and things by next week." You explained.

"You have to show me when it's done!" Rosalia insisted. She floated up and over to the steps. "Let's go see your bedroom!"

You went upstairs with Rosalia and into your room. She looked around curiously before getting confused.

"Haaah? (Y/N), where's all your clothes?" She asked quizzically.

Where are they? What does she mean by that?

"My clothes? I have duplicates of my school uniform..." You replied as you opened your closet. As you told her, there were copies of your uniform neatly hanging inside. The headmaster gave them to you and Yuu a few nights after the Heartslabyul incident.

She stared at you in horror. "That's no good! What about your beauty supplies?"

You raised a brow in confusion. "My what?"

"Omigod, it's worse than I thought!" Rosalia exclaimed as she held her face. "(Y/N), this is a fashion emergency! We need to get you more involved in fashion!"

She paused in thought for a moment, then she snapped her fingers. "I got it!"

"(Y/N), let's go to a mall!"

A mall?

"What's a mall?" You asked curiously.

"It's a large building that has shops and stuff in it!" She explained excitedly. "I've never been to one before, so it'll be a first for me too!"

"Okay, let's go!" You were eager to see what one looked like. It sounded interesting.

Upon saying that, the two of you headed out.

────── ♡ ──────

School was done for the day, so you were apparently free to leave the campus. You had never stepped foot off the grounds before, so it was a little nerve wracking that you'd finally leave the school. It was time to see what else Twisted Wonderland had to offer.

Before you got lost, Rosalia taught you how to use the gps on your phone. The two of you found the nearest mall in record time.

"It's so far away..." You uttered as you checked the distance.

"Oh? What are you two ladies up to?"

Startled, the two of you turned around. Standing behind you was a very young-looking man with black hair and magenta highlights. He watched you both curiously.

"Hi Lilia!" Rosalia smiled as she recognized the student. "We were about to go to the mall, what are you doing?"

The young man hummed in intrigue. "The mall? How exciting. As for me, I finished up a few errands a moment ago." He replied.

Rosalia clasped her hands together. It's been a while since she's seen him. "When you get back to the dorm, tell Prince Malleus I said hello!"

"I will." Lilia smiled before turning to face you. "Ah, I've seen you before but I don't think we've been properly introduced."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, (Y/N). I'm Lilia Vanrouge." The student introduced himself.

"Likewise." You replied. Before you had been taken aback by his introduction. Now that you were a bit more oriented with the school, and you've seen him before, you weren't as bewitched. Even so, everyone from Diasomnia had an aura of enchantment to them that you couldn't ignore.

"So you were saying... it's far, huh?" Rosalia turned to you. You nodded in response.

The girl in the painting poked her cheek. She began to think. "Hmm..."

"If you plan on going far, I'd personally suggest taking a taxi." Lilia suggested.

"Tack-sey?" You repeated curiously with furrowed brows.

What is that?

"You've never heard of a taxi, (Y/N)?" Rosalia was surprised. "It's where you pay someone to drive you to wherever you want!"

"Drive?" You asked again.

Both Lilia and Rosalia were bewildered by your lack of knowledge. The two of them had heard you were a little sheltered, but not to this extent. Rosalia asked one more thing. "Wait... do you know what a car is?"

"No..." You confessed with a frown before explaining. "I spent most of my life in the woodlands, so I don't know what taxis or cars are."

There's way too much stuff here you were completely clueless about. They must think you're stupid.

Lilia was amused by your response. Emitting a chuckle, he flashed you a smile of assurance. "There's no need to look so remorseful, (Y/N). I remember long ago I too used to be unacquainted with the wonders of technology in this new age."

"I've managed to keep up with the times... though that endeavor was exceptionally exasperating."

"It takes getting used to, but before long, you'll be playing video games and texting your friends with ease." He beamed happily.

"I see. Thanks." You said to Lilia.

Of all people, you never would've suspected Lilia to be able to empathize with you. It was as he said before. Despite his young appearance, he seemed to be full of experience and knowledge. You figured that from how he spoke. But then, how old is he? Is he older than you?

"Yeah, he's right, it's okay!" Rosalia's bright smile returned. "I can teach you! I know about these things, I just haven't experienced them myself!"

"So don't worry, it's a new experience for both of us!"

You gave her a proud nod. Both her and Lilia's words of encouragement lifted your spirits.

"I should get going now. It was delightful to see you both." Lilia said his goodbyes before leaving.

The man left more than an impression on you. He intrigued you, and part of you hoped the two of you would cross paths in the future.

Back to your and Rosalia's plans for the day, the two of you had to get to the mall. To get there, you have to summon a taxi. Rosalia then proceeded to teach you how to call a taxi. How you did it was by standing by the road and waving one over. It was easier than you thought.

Soon enough, a strange bright moving object on wheels pulled up on the paved road. It stopped in front of you.

"This is the taxi, (Y/N)." Rosalia showed you. "It's a car. It's like a cart, but it moves way faster!"

Oh, hence the name dropping the t, right?

Curious of the contraption, you stood there for a second to examine it. Now that you were looking at a car up close, it did remind you of a carriage. Except it was flatter, way sleeker and less extravagant. And minus the horses.

Not wanting to waste a minute longer, you learned how to open the door and climbed inside. Rosalia followed after you. She gave the taxi driver the directions, and the car began moving.

As you rode in the backseat, you sat there in anticipation. The feeling of being in a car was strange, but also incredible. Rosalia was right too, you were moving quickly past other cars and places. Compared to riding in a cart, the ride was less bumpy and the temperature was controlled to be cool. Not to mention it played music too! And all the man had to do was control the car by using a wheel and a stick, how incredible! It was a fascinating form of transportation.

This is so cool!

Glancing out the window, you admired the scenery outside as you passed by. There was so much out here beyond the school. So many tall buildings and people. You were amazed by it all.

Before you knew it, the car came to a stop. "Here we are!"

The ride was so fun you almost didn't want to get out. After paying the driver, you and Rosalia stepped out. Standing before the two of you was a ginormous building with others surrounding it in a half circle radius. There was only the front entrance though, meaning there was way more you couldn't see.

Rosalia stared at the building in amazement. "Wow...! It's huge!"

This is a mall?!

"It's as big as the school..." You observed. Oddly, you found yourself intimidated by the size of the mall.

"We gotta go in! Shopping time!" Rosalia exclaimed happily as she speedily flew in. Not wanting to lose her, you followed along.

Needless to say, you were a tad overwhelmed. In this mall, there were so many stores packed inside. Not to mention the crowds of people walking around. You almost got lost until you stumbled upon a map.

Thankfully for you, Rosalia took the lead. Using her prior knowledge, she directed you to all the stores. She helped you with the things to buy.

The first store you went to had such cute clothes. "This outfit would look so cute on you!" She said as she gestured to one of the clothes on the rack.

"Okay, I'll get it." You said with a smile.

Before you could go to the cashier, Rosalia stopped you. "Wait! You have to try it on first! You have to know if it fits you!"

Oh right.

Rosalia led you to the changing room. You went into one of those tiny rooms and tried on the outfit. Just like before at Heartslabyul, you weren't used to wearing clothes that weren't your uniform or rags, but you were starting to enjoy them. Dressing up is pretty fun.

You stepped out and studied your reflection in the tall mirror. It was a perfect fit.

"Omg! You look so cuuuute~! Rosalia clapped before turning to the sales person. "Right?!"

The lady nodded in agreement. "Yes, it looks perfect!"

A feeling of nervousness crept up your shoulder. "I wouldn't say that, but alright..." You sheepishly replied with a smile.

Rosalia gave you more clothes to try on after that. After trying on a handful of clothes, you purchased the ones you both liked with the madol the Headmaster gave you to spend for yourself.

That was when one dress caught your eye.

Had you been looking somewhere else you would've missed it. It was incredibly fancy, something you'd wear for a ball or a formal occasion. It had an allure that drawed you in.

How pretty...!

"...Woah. That dress is so amazing! Good eye!" Rosalia gasped when she joined your side.

"Check the price! There's always a chance it's on sale!"

Curiously, you picked up the dress by the hanger and fiddled around to see the tag. Your face went blank as you read it.

That is definitely not on sale.

"100,000,000 madol." You uttered.

Rosalia nearly fell over. "That's too many zeroes...!"

It was a pretty dress, and it looked like a perfect fit, but you couldn't afford anything like that. And you weren't looking to beg the Headmaster for more madol. Then again, that got you thinking about possible jobs you could take.

"Oh well...let's keep shopping for stuff we can actually afford!" Rosalia perked up again in no time. Agreeing, you nodded and the two of you took off.

Then it was onto the next store, and the next. It was a fun experience hopping from one store to another. You held some of the bags while Rosalia had you hang some on the corners of her frame.

"Let's go look at beauty supplies next! You should try wearing makeup and stuff!" She suggested as she directed you to a cosmetic store.

"Welcome!" A saleswoman greeted you.

"Hello! Where's your best items?" Rosalia asked the lady.

The woman guided you over to a shelf. There were various containers with labels placed neatly on the shelf decorated with gems and other sparkly objects. Others were placed on a counter and pedestals like they were gold or crystal. You didn't know what any of them were or what they did, but you were already fascinated.

"Here is our newest and most popular line of makeup along with face care products."

"They just came in too, so these are sold at a limited time only!"

Curiously, you observed every single product on the shelf carefully, taking in everything present. It was impossible to keep track of them all. With a slight glance, you could see how wide your eyes were in the nearby vanity mirror.

"There's so many..." Your focus went back to the supplies. All of these are just for your face?

"You should get some of these, and I'll teach you how to use them!" Rosalia said.

Where do you even start?

Unsure of what to choose, you took one of each from the display and placed them into your basket. Might as well, right?

When you reached for the last box on the right, someone's hand gently knocked into yours.

"Oh sorry!"

You and the person quickly apologized in unison. The two of you retracted your hands.

Looking over to the right, you saw it was the boy with purple hair and blue eyes. You recognized him from the Pomefiore dorm.

The box you were both going for happened to be the last one on the shelf. How convenient. "Uh... you can have it." You said to him.

He seemed surprised by your response. "A-Are you sure?"

Nodding, you gave him a sheepish smile. "Of course. I don't really use these anyways." You replied with a light chuckle. Seeing how he's in Pomefiore, he'd probably have better use for it than you.

"I'm gonna teach her how though!" Rosalia spoke up. She flew over to your side.

"A painting...?" The boy questioned as he studied her. Then it clicks for him. "Oh, wait, you're Rosalia, right?"

She lit up once he recognized her. "Yes, hello~! And this is (Y/N)." She introduced you.

"Nice to meet you." You chimed in with a small smile.

"Epel Felmier..." He politely introduced himself. "Nice to meet you as well."

"You're from Pomefiore, right? What are you doing here?" Rosalia questioned with a tilt of her head.

Epel paused before deciding to tell you both. "Our Prefect ordered a bunch of cosmetics shipments for our dorm. But... some of them didn't come in properly...so they told me to pick up the brands directly from the stores."

"All by yourself?" You asked curiously. That seemed like a lot of work. There's no way they put all of that on one person, right?

"W-Well... yes. But it's fine! I can do it..." He insisted.

Even though he said that, you could sense this was something he'd rather not be doing. He must've been burdened with the task by his dorm members. You felt inclined to help him out. That seemed too much of a job for one person.

"We can help you. It'll go by faster and you can get back to school."

"No, that's okay! I-I don't want to bother you—"

"Relax Epel! It's no bother at all!" Rosalia chimed in. "We don't have anything going on, so this'll be some more fun things for us to do!"

You nodded in agreement. Rosalia was right. The two of you didn't have to do anything extravagant to have a fun day. As long as you were doing things together and enjoying yourselves, that was good enough for you.

Epel didn't get how this was your idea of fun, but he was ecstatic for the help regardless.

"O...Okay, then." He agreed.

Epel took out his phone and showed you the list written down. There were a lot of items he had to get and he was only ¼ of the way done. It took him three minutes to scroll to the bottom.

"Oh my..." Rosalia uttered in shock. The two of you briefly exchanged glances.

"It's nothing we can't handle... I think." You said with weak optimism.

━━━━━━༻♡♡♡༺━━━━━━

(4680 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 1.2K 13
When a neglected rose gets adopted by an old solider. life changes
9.9K 319 17
> HIATUS < Β°Λ–βž΄ Y/N Funakoshi, an aspiring investigative journalist, true crime nerd, and more, who had found a criminal case that took place in her c...
215K 7K 13
Read To Find Out! || started from 18th November 2020 || ends from ??? ||
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...