《 7. Needy 》

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Sorry if I'm up and down a lot
Sorry that I think I'm not enough

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Your heart was racing at a million miles per hour. Your breathing was beginning to become ragged. You were a bit surprised at the amount of running you had to do.

"Get back here wolf!" A voice shouted from behind you.

Suddenly you heard a gunshot. It was pretty loud.

He's shooting at you now? If you hadn't been saving your breath, you would have laughed.

He seemed hellbent on killing you. Unfortunately, you were too fast for the poor hunter. Too clever as well.

"Stop!" He yelled before his voice faded into obscurity. You continued running on your four legs, your paws stamping against the grassy dirt.

Instead of killing him like you had originally planned when you first met him, you made the bold decision to let him live. As much as you wanted him dead, this game of chase was much too fun for you to give up now.

The faint sound of knocking awoke your sensitive ears. You tried ignoring it at first, but they wouldn't stop. Forcing yourself to climb out of bed, you went down the stairs to the foyer. Much to your annoyance, they continued knocking at the door until you finally reached it.

"Who is it?..." You spoke up, still trying to wake up as you sleepily rubbed your eye. Who would even be up this late?

"...It's me, Ace. Let me in." The person behind the door answered.

Part of you wanted to go back to bed, but you realized he would just keep knocking. You decided that was enough for you to open the door and the familiar red-head stepped in.

As soon as he was inside you scanned him and observed he had an irritated scowl permanently stuck on his face. The icing on the cake was the red and black heart shaped, collar like object around his neck. The intrigue woke you right up.

What is that?

Your hand was drawn to it as it raised amidst your growing confusion. The curiosity was eating away at you. "What is..."

Before you could ask your question, Yuu and Grim were up and spotted the two of you. The opportunity to touch it was quickly lost as you retracted your hand.

"Ace? What're you doing this late..." Grim asked lazily before perking up, noticing the same thing you did. "Gehgeh! You have a collar!!" He shouted in realization.

"I'm never going back to Heartslabyul. Starting today I'm joining your dorm!" Ace declared angrily.

"What!?" Grim exclaimed while you and Yuu blinked in bewilderment at his sudden proposal. Joining the Ramshackle dorm?!

The four of you moved this conversation to the lounge. "That's the same collar that red-haired upperclassmen put on me during the entrance ceremony." Grim pointed out.

Red haired upperclassmen? He's put this on Grim too? You were beginning to regret missing the entrance ceremony.

You inquisitively raised a brow. "What does it do?" You decided to ask. Looking at Ace, the collar looked uncomfortable, but he appeared more irritated than in any sort of pain.