Only Hers

Oleh Shawty_melodies

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… Come back. Even as a shadow. Even as a dream. I sleep... Lebih Banyak

A/N
Pััณะณัณgั†ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝัั‘ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณั†ั
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—ัตั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั—ะถ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ั—gะฝั‚
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ™ั—ะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะณัตั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณั†ัั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั—ะถั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั‘ัตั‘ะฟั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ั—gะฝั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ™ั—ะฟั‘ั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡ ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘

Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ะณั‘ัตั‘ะฟ

560 22 15
Oleh Shawty_melodies

Kazimir

I looked at her and studied her features. I would think it's her sitting in front of me. I hated the fact that they had similar features. It made me miss her more.

I was waiting for Estefan to come and get his prisoner. I didn't even want to touch her. The anger inside of me had turned into something else. It just made me want to stay away from her. I know it wasn't her, but I would ultimately falter cause they look alike.

Andrei's comment didn't help either. I don't believe Alya, but nobody hates their sibling for no reason. If she did there is no changing the past, she's dead.

She didn't seem to live with the guilt of killing her mother. Jorge even said she killed children, she didn't seem to have that type of guilt. She couldn't have done it, but.

I just needed her to get the fuck out of my face. I left the hotel room and stood in the hallway. I needed to breathe for a second. This would have been all easier if I had her next to me. I massaged my temples trying to soothe my coming headache.

"He's here."

I turned to Yury and looked down the hall. Estefan still in his Christmas mood, had a plain red and white Christmas sweater. He was such a strange man...

"Kazimir, you look absolutely tired. Ready to go back to Russia already?"

"Very," I scowl.

I stand up straight and he stands next to me. I'm hoping this headache will eventually go away. 

"Well, you will be leaving soon enough my friend."

He pats my back and the smile on his face slowly disappears. If he says he saw some stupid vision I might want to punch the shit out of him. I don't was stressed enough I don't need my future being shoved down my throat. He clears his throat, but he just goes to the door. He opens the door and I don't stop him. He can do what he wants.

"Have them start getting the plane ready, I want to be out of here in the next two hours," I said.

I wanted to go in, but I won't like their conversation. I let him stay there for five minutes, then I went in.

I stared at Estefan and then at her. She was silent and her head was down. I looked back at him and he had his arms crossed.

"We will be taking our leave, Kazimir untie her," he said.

"I will have one of my men do it for you," I scoff.

She lifts her head up and shakes her head a little to move her hair out of her face.

"I look too much like her isn't it?"

I don't pay her any attention. I go to the door and call Henrik to come and untie the bitch. He comes in and walks to her chair. I stare at her and she stares right back at me.

"Kaz," She calls, grinning.

My body stiffens, I glared at her. She looked like her, it was almost like it was her calling for me. Yet it wasn't her. Henrik stands behind her getting ready to untie her, but he pauses. He was waiting for my order to continue.

"Don't call me that," I snarl.

"Did I hit a nerve, Kaz?"

"If Estefan didn't want you alive, I promise you would be dead for calling me that," I threaten.

I walked toward her and fisted her hair in my hands. I gripped her hair tightly making sure she felt as if her hair was going to come out. Nobody fucking calls me that.

"You're only entertaining her," Estefan mutters.

"Do I look more like her close up or farther away? I am the prettier twin you know Kaz."

I still held her hair tightly and even though she was in pain, a small smile was on her face. I'm going to get rid of that smile of hers. So be it if she wants to smile while trying to taunt me. Prettier twin my fucking ass.

"Henrik bring me a knife," I order.

Henrik backs up and does as I say. He handed me a knife and I clasped my hand around the handle. Estefan doesn't say anything. I put the blade against her cheek, and fear flickers in her eyes. Not so fun anymore now is it?

I pushed it into her cheek and dragged the blade to the corner of her mouth. Her cries fill my ear and satisfaction soothes me. I do the same to her other cheek and two red lines streak her brown skin. Her blood trickles down her face and her cries continue.

"Who's the prettier twin again?" I ask, chuckling.

She doesn't answer me and I tug her head back.

"Who's the prettier one? Say it your sister is the prettier twin."

I place the tip of the knife on the side of her forehead, but I don't pierce her skin.

"Kazimir, I want to go and you are now deciding when you want to torture her?"

"Smart mouths don't do well with me," I sneer.

"Answer me Alya, who's the prettier twin?"

"Me," she grits.

I drag the blade down her face and she screams. Nobody must have tortured her in her time of being in the cartel. After all these years she never got to suffer while Imani did. There may be pieces missing, but it was obvious who the victim was.

They were both victims in general but between the both of them. Imani was the victim and not Alya. I made sure to push deeper with this slash. It will take longer and leave an uglier scar than the other two.

"Let's tr-."

"She is."

"That's right, your the ugly one now."

I smirked and released her hair. I backed up from her and I put the knife on the counter. That's all I needed to hear from her. I glanced at Estefan.

"Estefan you can take her and I have a plane to catch."

Moscow, Russia

Two Weeks Later...

Being in Russia made me feel better altogether. My head felt clear and my stress was going away. I wanted to know what he was going to do with Alya, but I'm sure his creepy cult will do something. I question Estefan's ability, because I do not believe in that shit, but I can't stop thinking about it.

He saw the future of our wedding, and our children before we even knew each other. Did he not see her dying and our future changing? If he did why didn't he say something, but what man like him gets involved in people's love life?

He saw our wedding, We were going to get married. I was going to marry her anyway, she wouldn't have a choice. Since they called her Mrs. Ivanov I knew I wanted her to be my wife. However, life happened and now it ceased to be nothing.

What does that mean for my future now?

"Kazimir!" Oleg calls.

I came out of my thoughts and stared at the brown liquid. I lifted my head to look at him.

"What?"

"You should have fun cousin, you are grieving yes. However maybe it is time you uncover the mirrors and make the clocks turn again," He suggests.

I frowned slightly at his comment. In Russia, it is tradition to cover mirrors and stop the clocks for those who passed. Imani may have not been Russian, but I still loved her. He wants me to move on from her.

I know I will eventually move on, but she was the first woman I have ever loved besides my sister, mother, and grandmother. Maybe he was right, seeing her sister was like healing wounds being opened again.

"Am I wrong?"

"Perhaps or Perhaps not," I shrug.

I picked up the glass of whiskey and tipped the rest of the liquid into my mouth. I swallowed and my throat felt numb to the sensation.

"I have one of my best girls for you cousin, her name is Daria," He grins.

"So you already planned this out?"

"Perhaps or Perhaps not," he shrugs.

"Oleg, you are lucky you're my cousin, where is she?"

"Up in the private rooms waiting for you. Room 5," he answers.

I get up from the booth and I fix the front of my shirt. I left the booth and followed the hallway to the private rooms. I walked past one of the girls who I did recognize.

"Kazimir, I didn't think you would be coming back so soon," she says, smirking.

She moved to the side, so people would be able to pass her. She wore long black stockings up to her knees with black heels. It wasn't a dress since it only covered her front and seemed like a body suit with thin fabric crossing over her body. Her nipples were poking through the light fabric.

"I thought you would have quit by now," I said.

"Never, you know I like my job very very much."

She gets closer to me and she plays with my tie. Kiza and I were back and forth a lot. She was one of my favorites, but eventually, I grew bored. She no longer interested me. She twirls my tie in her hand.

"Who are you seeing tonight?" She asked.

"Daria, would you like to join us?"

"Oh? Feeling animalistic as ever Lev."

Fuck me. It wasn't her who really made my cock get excited it was just her saying lion. My mind thought of the moment she told me she loved me. She fucking called me that and it made me crazier for her.

"Yes or no?"

She lets go of my tie and fixes it. A small smile appeared on her face. She looks up at me with her deep blue eyes and something glimmered in them.

"Not tonight Kazimir, another night maybe."

"If you want to quit tell me," I said.

"I love my job, Kazimir, it's you who has changed. I prefer the mean you and not the man trying to ignore his grief," she sighs.

She comes closer back to me and her hands rest on my chest. She leans up and gives me a small peck on the cheek. Why would she say something like that?

"Do you want to die?" I asked.

"No, but I saw the look in your eye when I said lion. Couldn't have been for me, but for her," she shrugs.

"Do you want to die?" I repeat, gritting.

I clench my fist and she shakes her head. She backs up from me and starts walking away without another word. I turned around and continued walking toward room 5.

She knew I wasn't thinking of her. I don't even think I want to indulge in Oleg's nonsense. I might tell her to leave. I open the door and I looked at the woman staring into the mirror looking at herself. She had a small round ass and long legs.

She had long black hair that almost reached her waist. She turned around to face me. Her eyebrows were perfectly done, straight nose, high cheekbones, and big pouty lips

She was actually pretty. No wonder why Oleg gave me her. I shut the door and I looked her up and down. She had small tits as well, but they suited her.

She had on a black fur coat that covered most of her. She wasn't wearing a bra, so I was able to tell how her breast looked. She wore black lace panties from the look of it.

"I didn't think you were coming anymore," she stammers.

I didn't say anything to her. My mind and my heart were in two different places. My mind is saying yes, but not my heart. I started to unbutton my shirt. It doesn't matter what my heart wanted, there was nothing there to fill whatever hole she made in my life.

——————
A/N

Mhmmm new baeeee!!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

315K 12.6K 64
"I'm pregnant with your child, Alex." Sophia was determined on convincing Alexander that besides her being pregnant, they couldn't work out. "And I...
1.8M 72.8K 52
{Book 1} Juliana is a 23 years old, foreign exchange student who won an IT scholarship in the U.S. Determined to make new friends while there, she m...
31.7K 1.7K 60
"Every time I close my eyes, my brain jogs back to the times I almost died. It feels like death all over again."