TREASURE JiKyu Oneshots

By kyukyu_ji

Welp why not? I mean I have written a bunch of these and I just felt like sorting them together😅 I started... More

Introduction/ Request page
"Overture"
"Always You"
"Kisses"
"My Kyu"
"Touch"
"Caffeine" 🔞
"Bliss"
"Coming Out"
"At The Café"
"Lies" Pt. 1/2
"Lies" Pt. 2/2
"Stuck With My No.1 Enemy"
"On A Bunk Bed"
"My Valentine"
'In a Flash' 🔞
'Nemesis(?)'
'Kind'
'In Everland'
New Story!!
'서로 이해하기'
'Toothbrush'
'맛'
'My My My' 🔞
'Fly High'
'May I have this Dance?'
'나의 아기고양이'
'ssh!! It's our night honey' 🔞
Once again...
'Alphabet'
'Sleep Talk'
'Sleep Talk' Pt. 2
Rich Kids 🔞
Boom Bara Bi Bomb Bomb
A Heart's Enchantment
Michi to my Yoshirin <3
Gonna be Fine
Dear Kim Junkyu
Captive
Sunlight

'The Game'

479 32 18
By kyukyu_ji

They haven't done anything even though they're boyfriends. All because Junkyu keeps playing some stupid game! However, Jihoon decided to outplay his lover in a very cunning way.

*Contains somewhat unholy element*

_______________________________

Jihoon should have seen it coming. The moment they entered inside their small love nest aka the dorm room they shared, Junkyu diverted all his attention to the damn PS5 as if he had missed that precious junk all day long! Jihoon sighed in annoyance. Yes, they did spend the entire day together but in class- and a PDA hater Junkyu wouldn't let him do anything outside. So wouldn't it be fair to be a little touchy in the room? Sure, they were only together for about two weeks, but they knew each other almost their entire life. So it was only natural for Jihoon to expect something more than just a kiss from Junkyu. At least, that would solidify the label between them. And also, tame Jihoon's wild heart that beat from observing Junkyu's body all the time!

However, Kim fucking Junkyu either sleeps or plays games whenever he's in the room.

Jihoon untied his shoes while watching Junkyu get ready to play. He could have let it be like every other day but last night, he thought of a perfect plan while hugging Junkyu's sexy body. He'd play the game too, but it would have to be part of a bigger game.

So he took the console in his hand, moving Junkyu with his hips, saying, "Kyu, let's race!"

Junkyu looked ecstatic! Like he loved when he found company in playing games. Apparently, Jihoon wasn't someone who liked gaming that much. So the rare opportunity felt like gold.

"Really?" He asked. He looked so stunning with the universe playing in those eyes! Jihoon felt annoyed again- cause it was all because of games.

"Yeah." He replied, adding, "But I have a condition."

"What is it?" Junkyu asked, not thinking much about it. Jihoon prepared himself, then with a cocky eye brow lift, said, "You see, since it's a race, we have to put our lives on the line, to get the best outcome from this." Junkyu nodded hard.

"So, we're gonna bet something on this."

"Sure." Junkyu agreed, "What do you wanna bet upon? A meal?"

"Nah." Jihoon said, "A meal's too weak." He slurped some invisible noodles in, saying, "We need something more risky."

"Okay," Junkyu shifted on his spot, asking, "What do you suggest?"

Jihoon smirked. He had that evil, prankster kinda look that Junkyu hated but at the same time felt excited for. Because Jihoon's brain is- what to say- as sexy as his entire being.

"Hmm..." Jihoon acted, "What do we care for the most? Money? No. Health? Nope. I think... I think it's..." Jihoon grabbed Junkyu's shirt, "What he have underneath."

Junkyu gulped. He knew where Jihoon was going.

"What do you say? My Kyu? Shall we take off a piece of clothing every time we lose?" He asked.

"Ahhh..." Junkyu nervously chuckled, "What kinda bet is that... What are you saying?"

"Why?" Jihoon acted innocent, "You're scared that you'll strip before me? Come on, aren't you the pro gamer here?"

"That's not it." Junkyu said, "I'm afraid that you'll feel uncomfortable."

Jihoon winked, "I won't. Besides, we can always tell the other to stop if any of us feels uncomfortable. But-" he paused, scooting closer to Junkyu's face, "The one who stops first needs to do something the other asks."

"Huh?" Junkyu gulped again. The deal was making him nervous. But Jihoon was provoking him, shaking the console in front of his eyes. "What do you say? Shall we start?"

His eyes darted from the console to Jihoon's confident face to the layer of clothing he had. He did feel excited just to think about beating his boyfriend. How would the look on Jihoon's face be once he's left in boxers only? Junkyu knew, no matter how confident he was now, Jihoon would cower once that happens. And then, Junkyu would win. And he couldn't wait for that.

"Game on." He smirked, not knowing that he fell into the trap Jihoon set. Because Jihoon's wasn't going to back off. Even if he's left naked.

So the first round, Junkyu won. Jihoon took off the jacket. The second round, Junkyu won again. He asked Jihoon to take off a sock. But the third round, Jihoon beat him by a small difference. Junkyu groaned when the other clapped happily!

"Yo! See? I can beat you too!" He exclaimed.

"You got lucky this time." Junkyu sourly said. Jihoon shurgged. It's time Junkyu took something off too. But unlike Jihoon, he wasn't layered that well. Not even socks. He only had 3 pieces of clothings- a hoodie, trousers and boxers.

"Take it off." Jihoon gestured at the fluffy hoodie that keeps Junkyu's unbelievable frame hidden. Junkyu looked a little uncomfortable, but didn't give up yet. As per the bet, he took the white Supreme hoodie off, leaving his upper half completely naked. Jihoon stared at him for a few good seconds. It's not everyday he gets to see that side of Junkyu.

"Are you gonna play on or what?" Junkyu insisted. Honestly, he was a little shy to be checked out like that. Even though Jihoon was his boyfriend, he had never experienced anything physical other than a kiss with the boy and his virgin ass was actually shy. He focused on the game again, with a vow not to lose anymore.

He succeeded again and again, leaving Jihoon to strip off the other sock, the shirt and even the pants. When Jihoon was sitting there with the short blue underwear and absolutely nothing else on, Junkyu couldn't focus on the game. His eyes moved from Jihoon's fine abs to the rigid white legs to his pretty face to the built biceps to the tiny waist and the short layer covering his manhood. Honestly, Junkyu wasn't fine. He had never felt that way for Jihoon before. When they got together two weeks ago, it was simply because no one could stand the thought of the other being taken away. It was more emotional than physical. Junkyu knew they were both mature adults with needs, but he never saw it coming so soon. Like was he really drooling over Jihoon's body? He couldn't believe it! Yet he felt the tug in his stomach, the lump in his throat, the pain in there to see such an exposed Jihoon.

"Kim Junkyu, aren't you gonna stop feasting on me with your eyes?" Jihoon teased, which brought the younger back to reality. Shit! He was done for! He couldn't believe he was caught staring at Jihoon. He felt so embarrassed! What must Jihoon think of him? That he's a perverted virgin who was turned on just from the view in front of him!

"Focus on the game, or you're gonna have to strip first." Jihoon said. Honestly, he could have beaten Junkyu this time. The younger was distracted. But that would be no fun. Besides, the gaming took a lot of his time. He couldn't wait anymore. Junkyu's fine body had been presented before him for too long. It was getting harder to keep things in. He needed to touch or be touched. Or both.

So when the win was on his way, he made an intentional silly mistake, leaving Junkyu to cheer in joy. He must have forgotten everything to be celebrating that way- because- It was time Jihoon gets naked.

"Ahhh..such a shame..." Jihoon said, holding the side of his underwear, "I can't believe I have to do this for you." He was being quite dramatic, but he was slowly pulling it down, showing the paler hip underneath. Junkyu was so surprised that he couldn't react for a while. He was certain that Jihoon would accept defeat and ask to stop; like he wasn't actually gonna sit there naked! But damn! He underestimated his boyfriend. Jihoon was bolder, and probably more determined not to lose.

But was Junkyu ready?

"Ahh!" He quickly held a hand up, "Don't!"

Jihoon smirked, "Why? I don't have any problem; why are you stopping me?"

"Just..." Junkyu said, his face was getting red. Jihoon's plan worked, "I- ugh! fine! I lost. Go dress up and tell me what to do. I can't..."

"You can't what?" Jihoon moved closer to Junkyu who looked away. "Come on, look at me, Kyu. You can't what?"

"I can't take it anymore." Junkyu mumbled. Jihoon was a little worried at that reply, "Do you not like it?"

"I..." Junkyu bit his lips. How to say that he absolutely did but his body behaved weirdly, so weird that he was embarrassed to admit it.

"Okay, if you don't like to see me this way, I'll dress up." Jihoon sounded gloomy, "But if it's because You're turnrd on," he said, looking at the small tent in Junkyu's pants, "Then I better make my request."

Jihoon pulled Junkyu's chin to look at him, Junkyu was blushing hard!

"You want me too, don't you?" He licked his own lips, which Junkyu couldn't look away from. He gulped. Then, slowly, nodded. Gosh it was embarrassing! But Jihoon had that aura- the shell of comfort around him that Junkyu couldn't but admit. There was no shame in admitting that his own boyfriend turned him on.

"Gosh! Junkyu! You're a tease!" Jihoon bit his lips too. At that point, both Junkyu and Jihoon was staring at each other's beautiful lips. Jihoon pushed Junkyu a little, to sit directly on top of his hips. He spread both of his thighs to adjust himself on Junkyu's lap. None had shirts on, so their naked torso which was only inches away from each other's were radiating their body heat.

"What do you want me to do?" Junkyu asked, he had already given in to Jihoon, because his eyes showed desire only. Jihoon didn't have to request for a kiss, but he wanted to win the prize of the game he carefully plotted, so he asked, "I want you to kiss me now."

And Junkyu did, in a split second. He pulled Jihoon's lips with everything he had. Jihoon took the scope to finally, finally place Junkyu's hands on his chest. Those naughty hands did everything he wanted to be done to him. Junkyu started touching him. And he too, grabbed Junkyu's waist to deepen the kiss, to feel the smooth skin with his palm and to prepare them both to embrace what's to come.

Maybe the first time to break all the boundaries between them and unite as one.

-

A random late night thought. Hope it made sense lol.

And dear JiKyu lovers, how are you doing? Hope you guys are happy with your life❣️

I miss the two so much 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 134 7
just a series of gay oneshot fics because there are usually so many prompts going around in my head but they can't possibly be written in series like...
1.7K 60 38
featuring some ships , angst, fluff, and general chaos I've never written haikyuu before so I'm kinda nervous but here goes nothing ig
16.9K 968 10
Harukyu's Fanfiction It's for fun. Don't take it personally..!! Enjoy Reading it..!! Started: Nov 5th 2020 (first chap then hiatus) Restarted: Dec 13...
5.9K 41 7
hello so quarantines boring so umm this is my first story ever so hope you like it :) ___Things you might want to know___ -i also accept fluff and sm...