Taste my Pain (Fairy Tail)

By Zenjaki

Lisanna has returned from Edolas and somehow she became close friends with Lucy. But, everyone then suddenly... More

The Boring Stuff
Called Weak
Leaving
Letters to Them
Discovered by Happy
The New Future
The New
Wings
Finding Spirits within Stars
First step Forward
Training with Igneel and Capricorn
The Lava and the Princess
Three Years After
Two Years Later
The Return of Lucy
The Interfered Fight
Dragons
Come and Join Again
Determination
We're Joining the GMG
Wendy and Gajeel at the Dragon World
Training
Training with Fairy Tail
Not Going to Lose
The First Game
Revenge
Lisanna vs. Lucy
Anger
Fairy to Saber
Mini Tournament
Team Sabertooth vs. Team FT B
My Pain, My Issues
My Trust
The New Spell
The Unexpected
Back with New Friends
Just Why?
Truth
Sabers into Fairies
And the Games Begin...
Chapter 39.5
Chance
The Precognition
The Dark Plan
Pool Troubles
He Appears
Taunt
Darkness
Dragons and Humans
The Help
Illusion Blue
Confusion
This Pain
His Promise
Light shall Conquer the Dark
Lucy!
Death? Think Again
He
She and Daarei
It's Finally Over
The Exposed Truth
Values
Our Dreams
Training for Natsu
He Returns Powerful
Intruder
You're all Talk
Despair
More Enemies?
Explain
Are you Worthy?
Chapter 70.a
Discover the Truth
Stars and Flames
Her Past
Her Story
Four Months Later...
Their Little Date
Judgement
Dear Everyone
Hunters
Honestly!
Long Overdue
The Promise
Toxin and Water
Love Always Win
Into the Future
It's Christmas!
[Character Interviews]
A Shower Will Never...

Bellow

4.7K 133 47
By Zenjaki

Taste my Pain
Chapter 68

Erza standing protectively in front of Wendy who was frozen stiff with Lucy in pure horror yet in fury, Gray pushed Juvia behind his back when she gave out one loud gasp. Takuto landing, he angrily made a small dent in the ground where Lucy's barrier slowly faded away into nothingness. Standing in front of the group protectively, he snarled. "You -"

Everyone... Every single dragon and Dragon Slayer stopped in their tracks and froze, feeling that thin strand of life snap before another followed.

Lucy standing there with horror-stricken eyes, she looked down to the two young dragons limp on the ground with crimson blood staining onto their white and light green scales. Tears running down from her eyes and to the ground, she couldn't help herself but let out a whimper escape through her shaking lips. "No..." she whispered, shaking her head before feeling two small gaps form in her heart. Her eyes snapping over to the pair of smiling twins, she shook her head slower this time. "That can't be..."

The blonde pleaded that it couldn't be true. Right in front of her, limp and simply not moving, two young dragons were being held up by their tails like a mere prize from a hunt in the woods. She could see their thick, crimson blood seeping from the burnt gashes on their thick armoury scales, and the toasted flesh through the deep cuts possibly inflicted by the twins themselves.
Even though they were young, they couldn't even live their lives freely, not knowing if they'd ever find young children to teach once they get older.

"Aww, did we hurt the little princess?" the woman mocked as she puckered her lips out. As if taunting the blonde, she looked at Lucy with pure amusement flickering through her eyes. Takuto knowingly blocking the woman's view of the blonde, he glared over to her in hate and repulsion. "Lilith..." he sneered.

Lilith held out her chin with a sinister grin on her face. "Oh, did you recognise me from destroying the Little Red guild?" she replied before looking over to the twins. "Aren't they adorable? Picked them up from the streets and raised them to become merciless killers like your beloved in the past."

"She wasn't a killer, to begin with -" He was interrupted by Lilith who sneered. "Killing my guild was surely enough of a reason to say that she is!"

His body began to tense up, making Lucy look back and forth between the two in confusion. Sakura had once killed.

"Your guild was practising Black magic. You were using young dragons as mere sacrifices without knowing the consequences where you were thirsting to hunt down more of them! She, as an Elemental Dragon Slayer, couldn't disobey what she was taught by her mother and told by our Queen!" Takuto bellowed, his patience running short along with the others who couldn't stop mourning for the two children being held like dead animals after a bounty hunter game.

Lucy gasping in horror, she looked at Takuto and grabbed the corner of his tank top. "Did they really use our children as a sacrifice to perform Black magic?"

A loud explosion shaking the ground nearby, he silently nodded his head. "There are many ways to learn Black magic. One of it is using sacrifices of a dragon's child to gain an element through their blood," he explained before Wendy shook her head. "That's wrong!" she yelled out before swinging her head back, pushing Erza out of the way while she took in a deep inhale.
Lucy and Takuto snapping their attention over to the Sky Maiden, they quickly moved over to the side just in time as Wendy delivered her blow. "Sky Dragon's Roar!" she cried out.

Now everyone was prepared to fight. Lucy's body jumping high into the air where her wings held her in flight, she took in a deep inhale while being in sync with Takuto who was still on the ground. Both glancing at each other, they decided that ice would be the better element to use, unlike water.

"Roar of the Ice Dragon!"

"Ice God's Bellow!" he followed in a pursuit where the girl holding the tails of the two babies dropped them, quickly running in front of her small group.

"Think again when I control the element of fire! My name is Nina! Remember my name well as I will burn you in the depths of hell and drag your corpse through my sister's thorns!" she cried out, red silk fluttering along with her body which seemed to move in a swift motion. Her passionate red hair blazing under the rising sun, she snickered to herself. "I won't let you people have a happy ending. There's always a bad guy to ruin them and that'll be me." Holding her right palm up, she easily stopped the two attacks in ease as her fire began melting the ice away at a quick rate.

Takuto and Lucy moving back slightly, Erza when into action along with Wendy. "Come, Wendy!" she bellowed, a sword in her hand where she pointed its tip to Nina, the twin in red. The scarlet requipping into her Heaven's Wheel Armour which dominantly displayed her power, Wendy began to play her support cards. "Fast wind that run the heaven - Vernier!" she chanted, enhancing her allies.
Closing her eyes, she then crossed her arms and lifted them up in the air. "Power of the stout arms that tears heaven... Arms!"

Everyone looked at each other and nodded, Wendy running over to Lucy where they stood back to back. They closed their eyes together in sync. "Remember Wendy, think about what you're trying to create to become real..." Lucy whispered over her shoulder where Wendy took in a deep inhale.

"Illusion -" they cried out where a magic circle opened beneath them which conjoined together. Both arms out, Erza and Takuto covered them where whips made out fire and rose vines came slapping over to their direction.

Gray and Juvia running forward, they jumped into the air just as the other two finished visualising their summons.

"- Ice phoenix!"

"- Phoenix of the element fire!"

Just as two large phoenixes came flying down from the sky, Takuto looked up and furrowed his brows in confusion. "There are way too many water elements here... What was she thinking of?" he questioned before Lucy snapped her head to look at him where he felt her stare. "What's one thing that plants hate the most?" she questioned, making him think of an answer. Finally realising it, he turned around to nod at her just as Juvia and Gray were pushed back to almost slam into Erza and himself.

Clicking his tongue, Takuto looked over to Lilith and to the girl in green. "Maybe there will be a day where you'll both lose," he muttered under his breath before he turned to Gray and Juvia. "Use your water and ice around the woman in charge and the girl in green. They should both be using the element of earth or nature, so we should be able to flood them to weaken them."
They both stopped to look back at him in question, where he cocked his head over to Lucy and Wendy. "They were the ones who thought of the plan. That little Sky Dragon Slayer should be able to melt your ice to flood them," he then added before the two nodded their heads.

Lucy nodding back to them while their three opponents stood there with cocky smiles, she mentally sighed to herself. No matter how different they all were, someone would always leave some open spaces for their opponents to find. Even though Nina was easily able to melt their ice, she shouldn't be able to again.

"I'll be taking back our children!" Lucy cried out just as her ice phoenix screeched to her silent command. Flying over to the two dragons, it gently picked the two up with its feet and quickly flew back over to their side.

The wind beginning to pick up, Takuto looked up to the sky in a longing expression, surprising everyone that happened to pick up the scent as well. Lucy and Wendy turning to Takuto, they gave him a knowing look as they saw tears slowly forming in the corner of his eyes.

"She's here... Watching over us..." Wendy explained, smiling at him once he turned to look at them. The blonde smiling, she nodded her head before pointing up to the sky where her phoenix flew up, Wendy's following as well. "Well then! Let's make our dragons proud of us for our victory!" Lucy cheered.

"Ice-Make: Rampart!" Gray bellowed, creating a large wall where Lucy's phoenix came ramming through the ice in ease. Its wings outstretch where its eyes zeroed down on the twin in green, it screeched just as it created spikes of ice on the surface of Gray's wall.
Wendy's fire phoenix coming into play, it mimicked Lucy's majestic bird of ice by opening its wings. With its abnormal heat which Wendy had troubles on visualising, it began to do its work once the ice began to melt.

Juvia going into a stance, she too, began to get involved with the plan. "Water Cyclone!"

After Juvia's direct contact with Nina who stepped in again, Takuto didn't let the girl have a chance into evaporating their water. Just as he closed his eyes, Gray's ice was fully melted in which he began to waterbend it, making it run through the air before a large wave came approaching them to which Juvia supported its volume.
Using her Water magic where she threw her arm to the side, a large wave of water joined into Gray's melted ice. "You're all going to pay," Takuto whispered where Wendy's phoenix screeched, flying across the air to throw Lilith and Nina's twin back just to separate the two from the fire user.

Erza stepping up, she controlled her blades to stop the two from regrouping. She didn't know what was going on, but for now, she had to do what she could currently - And that was to support them if anything were to happen.

"Hear us bellow our pain of losing our family members!" Lucy roared, flying up to where Wendy followed in pursuit.

"Sky Dragon's Roar!"

"Water Dragon's Roar!"

Takuto splitting the waves apart where Juvia took control of one half, they slammed one another into each other - Lilith and the twin stuck inside where they screamed from the strong impact. The two of them quickly jumping up, they widened their eyes once they heard a whisper through the winds brewing up around the two dead bodies.

"Let them hear our cries - Our pain - Our emotions which brings us together."

Everyone nodding their heads, they knew the voice from their previous meeting. Together all at once, including Gray and Erza who were on the ground, they performed a Unison Raid with all their emotions empowering their magic.

"Once more, Wendy!" Lucy cried out.

"Okay!"

Even though Sakura was dead, it wasn't the end. Even though the children died, it wasn't the end of the world...

"You can do it!" a child's voice cheered. "Don't let the bad guys win!" another one chimed in.

Lucy and Wendy widening their eyes, tears began to form.

"Roar of the Water Dragon!"

"Shattering Light: Sky Drill!"

The Water God Slayer looked down to Juvia. "You ready?" he questioned. Juvia nodding, they both took in deep inhale. "Water God's Bellow!" he bellowed where Juvia twisted her body with her arms out. The Water user knowing that this will be her first time performing this spell, she exhaled and gave out a determined look. "Water Rampage!" she cried out, twisting her body back to normal where a strong blade of water came shooting down to the two, joining with Takuto's bellow where the water then shot out from the ground as a pillar.

Four attacks joining, the two being stuck inside, screaming from the impact of the water pushing them down, Erza requipped. "Requip! Lightning Empress Armour!"

"We won't lose!" she yelled with a battle cry following. Her spear sparking up with lightning, she threw it into the twister of water. Using her Lightning magic, large bolts of lightning began to join and fuse with the water, making it an electrifying Unison Raid where Gray aided her lightning with sharp blades of ice slicing up their captured opponents.

Together, everyone holding up their magic till the screaming stop, they stopped to only find Lilith and the second twin knocked out on the floor - But before they could celebrate, a horrid scream erupted from Nina's mouth.

"How dare you all! I freaking hope that you'll all die without a grave and a headstone with your crisp, burnt bodies!" she screamed before her hair madly danced with the heat that she was emitting.

Erza and Gray stepping up just as the others landed, Takuto pushed the others back to their surprise. "We'll fight her while you guys just find a way to bury them," Gray told the group. Juvia fighting with Takuto who was holding her back, she shouted out to Gray in distress.

"Juvia can't go! Juvia has to be with Gray-sama!"

The raven shook his head just as Nina gave out another scream of pain. Their attention now on the girl herself, they tensed up when a large spider was staring at them with its piercing glowing red eyes.

[Dreame 2019 Edition]
[https://discord.gg/CrPjmGR]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.7K 20
Natsu and Lucy got arrested by the magic council, and tortured. How far will Natsu go to save Lucy? How will their relation turn out after this? Will...
73.5K 2.1K 16
[Completed] Lucy couldn't help but envy her guildmates. They knew each other since they were children, had cool stories to tell and just seemed so...
206K 5.8K 20
[COMPLETED] When Lucy Heartfilia, a confident Celestial Wizard, is completely dumped from her beloved 'Team Natsu' and replaced by Lisanna, Natsu's f...
35.6K 806 30
Natsu returns from his year away to find that Lucy is missing and the guild has been disbanded. Now he must bring everyone together to find the girl...