Royalty at Hogwarts- Draco Ma...

By mmarab25

Madeline Ayer, the future queen of England, turns 11, and suddenly her world was flipped upside down, when he... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 3

15.2K 395 46
By mmarab25

After getting on the train, that was very hard to find, Madeline walked onto the train, looking in each compartment for a fimilar face.

"Madeline!" She heard someone shout from behind her, she turned around seeing Daphne running towards her.

"I'm so happy, I found you!" Daphne said, as she hugged Madeline, who hesitantly hugged her back. She wasn't very used to stranger's hugging her, since her father never allowed it.

"I was looking for you too!" Madeline said, as Daphne let her go, still smiling, they felt the train start moving.

"Come on, my friends are over here. You can join us!" Daphne said, Madeline followed the girl, as they moved to the back of the train. She slid open a compartment door, that had two boys inside it.

"Blaise, Theo." Daphne said, as she shut the door behind her.

"This is the girl I was telling you guys about!" 

"I'm Madeline Ayer." Madeline said, as Daphne ushered her to sit down.

"I'm Blaise Zabini."

"I'm Theodore Nott, but you can just call me Theo." The boys said,

"Nice to meet you two." Madeline said,

"I've never heard the name Ayer before, are you muggle born?" Blaise asked, Madeline nodded.

"That's cool, I've never met a muggle born before." Blaise said,

"Your parents are both wizards?" Madeline asked, the three of them nodded.

"We're purebloods, that means everyone in our families were born with magic." Daphne explained,

"Oh, that's cool. Dumbledore and Snape never really explained all this to me." Madeline said,

"Oh, Dumbledore came to deliver your letter?" Theo asked surprised,

"Yes," The three looked at each other confused, but shrugged it off, as the compartment door opened and a boy with very blond hair that was almost white, that was heavily gelled back walked in. 

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Madeline Ayer." Madeline said, he stared at her before sitting down.

"That's not a pureblood name. Are you half-blood?" He asked, 

"Draco-" Daphne warned,

"Don't tell me she's a muggle born." Draco said, with a disgusted scowl on his face. 

"And what's wrong with that?" Madeline said, she was thinking that she really didn't like this boy.

"Draco," Daphne said again, he rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to stop myself, for your guy's sake that is, but I don't approve of this." He muttered, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Ignore him, he's an idiot." Daphne said, 

"What does he mean by that?" Madeline asked,

"I'll explain later." Daphne signed; Madeline nodded.

"Anyway, I heard that Harry Potter's on the train." Theo said,

"Who's Harry Potter?" Madeline asked, she noticed Draco roll his eyes.

What was his problem?

She thought, as Theo grinned.

"Well Harry Potter is the only person to ever survive the killing curse-" Theo said, before starting to explain the story of Harry Potter to Madeline.

"Wow, that's so interesting." Madeline said, once he finished.

"Yeah, and he's starting Hogwarts with us."

"I wonder what house he'll be in."

"My parents said he'll be in Hogwarts, since both his parents were." Draco said,

"What house do you think you guys will be in?" Madeline asked, they all grinned.

"We're all going to be in Slytherin of course! Everyone in our families are." Blaise exclaimed.

"Well, I hope I'm in Slytherin too." Draco started laughing.

"Well, there's no way you'll get into Slytherin." Draco said,

"And why is that?" 

"Because we don't accept Muggleborns. You'll probably end up in Gryffindor or Hufflepuff." He said,

"Draco, what is wrong with you?" Daphne signed.

"What it's the truth."

"Well, actually there's been a handful of muggleborns in Slytherin, so you still have a shot." Blaise said, Draco shook his head.

"Unlikely." 

---

"Firs' years! Firs' years over here!" A man shouted once they got off the train and changed into their uniforms. Madeline noticed that this man was very tall, the tallest man she's ever seen. They walked over there, and Hagrid led them to a lake that had several boats in it.

"Three to a boat." Hagrid shouted, the boys walked over to a different boat, while the girls got into one that already had a girl in it.

"You don't mind if we join you?" Madeline asked,

"Go ahead." The girl said, before they climbed into the boat. Hagrid lifted his arms up, and the boats started gliding on the water towards the large castle.

"Wow, I've never been in a castle before." Daphne said, staring at Hogwarts. Madeline didn't answer, the castle was a little smaller than hers.

The boats got onto the shore a little while later, and the students all got out, some looking green. Hagrid led them to the entrance hall.

"Professor McGonagall will come out shortly, I've got to run. I'll see you all inside." Hagrid said, before walking away.

"Welcome to Hogwarts. In a moment, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates, but before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your Houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. While here, your House is, in many ways, your family. Your triumphs will earn your House points, while any rule-breaking will lose points. At the end of the year, the House with the most is awarded the House Cup, a great honor. I hope each of you-"

"Trevor!" A boy shouted, noticing a frog right by the professor's feet. McGonagall did not look pleased, as he scooped up the frog and walked back to his spot.

"-will be a credit to whichever House becomes yours. The Sorting Ceremony will begin momentarily." Professor McGonagall said, before she walked back inside the castle.

"How do we get sorted?" Madeline asked her new friends.

"You'll see," Daphne grinned, as Madeline noticed Draco talking to a boy with glasses.

"We are ready for you," Professor McGonagall said, now holding a list in her hand, the students followed her into the great hall where four long tables were. Madeline recognized Professor Dumbledore and Snape at the back of the great hall, sitting at a table with the other Professor's.

Madeline watched as Professor McGonagall walked next to a stool that had an old gross hat on it. The hat started ripping, having two eyes and a mouth. It smiled before starting to sing.

"When I call your name, you will put on the hat and sit on the stool to be sorted. Abbott, Hannah!" Professor McGonagall shouted, a blond girl with pigtails walked up to the stool and sat down, McGonagall placed the hat on her, and it was so large it slipped over her eyes.

"Hufflepuff!" The hat shouted, Madeline's heart started racing, she knew that she could be next. 

Please don't say it. Please don't say it.

She thought, as the girl walked towards a table towards the right that had started cheering.

"Princess Madeline Ayer." Madeline cringed, wanting to hide as her friends turned to look at her a mix of surprised, shock, and confusion. Draco's face being the most comical, as his mouth fell open and his eyes rose up almost disappearing. She hurried over to the stool and sat down, just like Hannah the hat slid over her eyes.

"A princess huh?" She heard the hat say, making her jump.

"I've never had one before, a duchess yes before she gave up her title, but a princess no. Now let's see where to put you, where to put you?" The hat asked.

"I want to be a Slytherin." she told the hat.

"A Slytherin, how interesting. Muggleborns are rarely placed in Slytherin. But you are a natural born leader, I can tell your ambitious, for your father. There's only one house to put you in, and you've already chosen the correct one."

"SLYTHERIN!" The hat shouted, Draco's mouth fell open shocked, as the table started clapping, politely as the hat was taken off of Madeline and she walked to the table. Soon enough, all her friends, even Draco had been sorted into Slytherin, and the feast had begun after Dumbledore gave a few welcoming words.

"So, you're a princess? A muggle princess?" Daphne asked, Madeline nodded.

"Why did you not say! That's so cool!" Daphne shouted,

"I didn't really want anyone to know. I was hoping they were just goanna say my first and last name." Madeline explained.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194 14 14
Catherine Potter had always had a pretty normal life, well as normal as a witch in America could have. When she turns eleven, she gets a mysterious l...
70.8K 2.3K 49
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Your time as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and the Second Wizarding War is a few years behind you as you star...
479 27 25
When the Golden Trio asked to sit in her compartment on the Hogwarts Express, Kyla had no idea her second year would be way more eventful than the fi...
19.1K 1K 15
Draco tumbled out of a distantly familiar bed in a panic. What was he doing in the Manor, in his eleven year old body? How did he travel back in time...