Never Again✓

By PurpleTaeGguks

Kim taehyung was in the last year of his high school when he had to shift from daegu to Seoul, leaving his be... More

character intro+warnings
1st chapter.
2nd chapter.
3rd chapter.
4th chapter.
5th chapter.
6th chapter.
7th chapter.
8th chapter.
not an update but more like jungkook's apartment tour
9th chapter.
10th chapter.
11th chapter.
12th chapter.
13th chapter.
14th chapter.
16th chapter.
17th chapter.
18th chapter.
19th chapter.
20th chapter.
21st chapter.
22nd chapter.
23rd chapter.
24th chapter.
25th chapter.
26th Chapter.
27th Chapter.
28th Chapter.
29th Chapter.
30th Chapter.
Epilogue.

15th chapter.

1.9K 110 20
By PurpleTaeGguks

3rd person POV:

Flashbacks...

Time passed by real quick and no one even realised when it was the end of the first term exams already and the day of their result was near.

Most of taehyung's exams went quite well which he hadn't expected because even though he's somehow a nerd who's mostly always studying and burying himself in the books without thinking about himself, he didn't do that this time. He was a bit distracted about the fact that he had feelings for his teacher.. actual romantic feelings.

And not only that but his teacher had also suggested him to not do that and give himself enough time besides studying and not overwork himself. So he had to listen to him, and only studied for a limited time like the teacher had instructed.

But yet, whenever he went to give exams and was sitting in the examination hall.. he felt like the answers came to him on their own as whenever he gave attention to one question, his teachers face would show up in his head explaining about that specific topic and he wouldn't have to think twice before he would start writing the answer quickly.

And here he was, standing in the school building with his parents for the parent teacher meeting where the results would be shown once he goes and meets the teacher who has all the records for exams.

Taehyung had honestly tried asking the teacher quite a lots of times on phone to atleast give him a hint if he did good or not but he refused to tell so. He hadn't seen the man in the last 2 weeks face to face after the exams ended for now and he thinks that's the longest he has gone without seeing him.

He misses the teacher, a lot.. in just 2 weeks he didn't know he could miss someone that much. But he was.. he was missing him so much that all he wanted was to leapt the teacher in his arms and kiss the fuck out of him when he got his first sight after entering the classroom.

But ofcourse.. he could not do that. First, he doesn't know if it's okay for him to do that since they are just student-teachers and fuckbuddies. Second, they are in school and no one should know in school. Third, his parents are beside him who have no clue about what goes on with them.. no one beside them are aware of the fact.

And with that, he entered inside the classroom where the teacher had been sitting on his desk chair with the register opened infront of him as a pair of parents and their daughter left from the class with bright smiles on their face which most probably meant she got good grades in exams.

"Good afternoon, jungkook ssi." His mother was the one who greeted the teacher first, since she's the only one familiar with him from his parents, and jungkook got out of his seat as he bowed down at the woman in respect and took her hand in his own which she had offered as a greeting.

"Good afternoon, mrs.kim.. and mr.kim." jungkook turned towards taehyung's father in the same greeting as well who smiled warmly at him.. he could see his features being incredibly similar to those of taehyung's just like an older version of him. "Likewise, mr.jeon."

"Good afternoon to you too, taehyung." Jungkook turned to face his student for the first time today, and he could see the younger's cheeks getting slightly red when he did so. He seemed to be waiting for him the entire time because he could literally see the excitement oozing off him for some reason.

Jungkook felt relieved that he wasn't the only one who was getting impatient in meeting taehyung, who he hadn't seen from last 2 weeks. And as much as jungkook wasn't fond of feeling, doesn't matter which one.. he felt.. warm to see taehyung today and all he wanted to do was hug the life out of him and start kissing him like no tomorrow but that's quite unprofessional and also.. scary.

"Good afternoon, Mr.jeon." taehyung greeted back, after that it didn't take much longer before the parents had intervened and started viewing the grades of their son, who was busy staring fondly at the teacher the whole time instead without caring less about the scores he got.

All he was noticing the way jungkook was trying not to face towards him and talking only to his parents with his whole attention instead.

His parents were quite shocked when the teacher explain their son's improvement over the short time in first term and the grades he had got. They weren't exceptionally good like those of toppers example jimin who had got 99 on 100 or 100 on 100 or just anything above 92 on 100 for all the subjects, but they were a lot more than he had ever gotten even when he was glued to books day to night.

Taehyung got around 65-80 marks in all the subjects which was a lot considering the fact he barely passed in exams most of the times. He himself was shocked when he saw his grades but then a smile bloomed on his lips as he looked up at his parents and his teacher who all looked proud of him. His smile was quite contagious that jungkook felt one forming on his lips as well but he held it back and just nodded his head in acknowledgement subtly.

.

.

.

.

~

Fuck it.

Was what taehyung told himself as he leaned off the wall he was resting his back on as he treaded towards the man who was just on his way to his office, though he was barely a few footsteps away.. taehyung felt really impatient as he quickly held him by his wrist and pulled him inside the office before closing the door behind.

Jungkook's hands immediately fled to the boy's hair as he gripped them harshly, having caught off guard but he loosened his grip when he realised who it was.

It was just taehyung who was waiting for the teacher to be done with the parents teacher meeting so he can finally do what he wanted to ever since he saw him today. He had asked his parents to go home and lied that he will be going over to his friend's so he can spend some time with them.

"W-what are you doing here, i though you left earlier with your parents." The rules he had laid for taehyung that included not interacting in a non 'teacher-student' way in the school campus seemed to be thrown out of the window because all he could think of was the younger's lips on his own. Jungkook didn't even know why he was stuttering in the first place.

"I liked you pulling my hair like that." Taehyung whispered, completely disregarding the question as he leaned in to capture his lips between his own as he moved them slowly in a rhythm that jungkook instantly followed.

Jungkook's grip tightened on his hair again when he heard that, the low husk of his voice sending shivers down his body. His other hand found his way to the younger's shirt as he cascaded his way inside and ran his fingers on his back to his shoulders blades.

"I fucking missed you. I don't know why, but I missed you like it's been years since i saw you." Taehyung rasped against his lips before he kissed him harder, gone was the softness that was there before and jungkook too returned the favor as his pierced his nails on the skin of younger's bare back who bit his bottom lip and pulled on it before their tongues mingled against each other, exchanging the saliva that dripped down the corners of their lips.

Jungkook felt his mind getting hazy with the way the younger was behaving with him, the way he spoke, the way he touched as his hand cupped his hips and kept them in one place that was against his own, the way he was kissing him.. it all felt too much, way too much that he was breathless and not just because of the lack of air while kissing.

It felt overwhelming knowing that taehyung missed him just the same in past two weeks too, and he wasn't sure what to do with that information. It felt better when he was thinking that he's the only one who's feeling like that, and that whatever he is feeling is just one sided.. but knowing it has high chances of being mutual was scary.

They pulled away from the kiss and jungkook had tears brimmed up in his eyes as he rested his head on the student's shoulder who hugged him and pulled him closer till there was no space left between them.

"Are you free after this, jungkook ssi?" Taehyung just wanted to spend some time with the teacher like they did that time when taehyung had shown up at jungkook's house at midnight, but he knew that was too far fetched to except so he will do with just going over at the elder's home and do whatever he wants him to do to him.

This doesn't sound like a bad idea. I need to remind myself what exactly i am to him.

The thought crossed jungkook's mind as he pulled away from the hug and wiggled out of his hold to look at some random files that needed to be sorted out at his desk before leaving for home.

"Mmh i am. I just need to hand over these files to Namjoon." Jungkook didn't look over at him as he answered that and quickly picked out the files that he needed to hand over and also started to put his own stuff in his bag he usually brings over at school.

"Oh, do you mind me joining you?" Taehyung asked him timidly with a hint of smile on his face as he turned around and leaned against the desk so he was facing his teacher.

"I don't mind. Come over." Jungkook answered and quickly put the sling of his bag on his shoulder and held his other files in his hand while walking towards the door with taehyung following him.

And right when the two of them stepped out of the office and jungkook locked it, the man they were looking for was right there walking towards the office too with the same old dimpled smile of his.

"Oh hey mr.kim. what are you doing here?" Taehyung felt a wave of deja vu rushing through him when the teacher asked him but he answered anyways, "going over to mr.jeon's for some study related thing."

Jungkook held himself back from rolling his eyes because they were going to do anything but study. But anyways, he cut the conversation between the two off as he said, "here you go, Namjoon. I'll be leaving."

And he was about to pass by when Namjoon held his wrist and said, "let's go together?" In a cheeky tone, He tried even though he pretty much knew the answer.

"I'm going with taehyung, Namjoon. Next time." Jungkook pulled away his wrist as he walked away from there and Namjoon just sighed and shrugged his shoulders at taehyung who was giving him a look that seemed very close to pity but he just felt bad for the elder who faced continuous rejections.

"He'll come around." Namjoon winked at the student in a goofy tone as he patted his shoulder before he went to his own office and taehyung pursed his lips and looked at the direction the dimpled teacher just left.

He was pulled out of it when the one he has feelings for, called him over.."hurry, taehyung." And he ran over to him.

"What were you doing for so long there?" Jungkook asked once taehyung was finally walked beside him as they walked to the apartment building.

"I just feel.. bad for Namjoon sir?" Taehyung worded out, he and Namjoon obviously weren't close in any ways but he was a good teacher to him and he knew that he and jungkook were close to each other as well that was another reason he felt bad. One sided love can hurt.

"I know you do. But i can't do anything about this, i can't return his feelings it's not my fault." Jungkook repeated what he had mentioned the other day too.

"I understand that. I just.. hope he moves on soon, one sided love is painful." Taehyung exhaled as he turned to face the elder, taking a quick glance at his side profile before looking ahead again.

"It is. It's been years, he deserves someone good." Jungkook looked a little lost in thought as he said that, and was definitely caught off guard when taehyung asked..

"He does but.. Have you ever? Been in one sided love?" Taehyung didn't know why he asked that all of a sudden but it was too late to take it back anyways.

"Hm.. i don't know.. I am not sure. I don't really do feelings. Have you?" It was a half lie jungkook said, because he could do feelings but he pulls back before they can develop, he forces himself to not feel, and just doesn't have the courage to commit to anyone, and he's aware of that. But answering that feels way too revealing to talk to taehyung.

"I have, I catch feelings easily. So most of the times they remain one sided because I'm too much of a coward to act upon them. I just wait till the other does something about it If the feelings are mutual which Is very rare, happened only once with my ex girlfriend and she cheated on me." Taehyung scoffed as he mentioned the last bit, it didn't even hurt anymore to be honest. It was just whatever, he didn't care. He had moved on already, and he couldn't be more glad.

"Oh." Jungkook didn't have words to say anything about that. It always surprises him how much of an open book taehyung is, how much easily he can express himself without the fear of saying too much or expressing too much. Jungkook wished he could be like him even if just 10%, he's too used to hiding himself, not speaking about himself and not expressing himself that it's tiring where he feels scared to open up even about the littlest things.

"Yeah 'oh'. How long have you known Namjoon sir for?" Taehyung asked, he just wanted to know just how long the elder had known him to fall heads over heels for him like that that it's been years.

"Around 15 years." Jungkook answered vageuly without giving much detail on how's and when's because that would be revealing too much.

"I'm assuming since middle school. That long? Wow. I was barely 5 years old that time." Taehyung exclaimed as jungkook pressed in the password for his apartment since they had finally reached there.

"Well.. we do have a 7 year age difference so of course you were 5 years old." Jungkook wanted to say something like "no shit Sherlock" but that would be something way too playful for someone like him to say.

"LILAC!" before jungkook himself could pick his kitty up, the student was the first one who swept her off her feet and picked her up and sounded like he was holding back a squeal.

"How have you been doing lily? I missed you sooooo much!" Taehyung pecked her up and down while hugging her who licked his face in return, seemed she quite missed him too.

And it was proven right when Jungkook said, "she was waiting for you at the door around 4 pm everyday for the past 2 weeks." As he hung his bag on the hanger that was there close to the door.

"Oh my god you're so adorable lily, I'll cry." Taehyung gave her a big kiss on her forehead before letting her down and she immediately started climbing on her owner's legs who picked her up as well and greeted her much calmly than taehyung did but with a big smile and doe eyes which show up only with lilac.

"I missed my baby. I'm home early today, aren't i?" Jungkook said with the smile as the feline snuggled into his arms for a few seconds before jumping away to her play area.

"So.. have you ever been in a relationship?" Taehyung asked the elder, continuing the random conversation they were having before about getting to know each other.

"I'm 27 years old, take a wild guess." Jungkook removed the outer jacket he was wearing as he walked in towards the kitchen, throwing it on the couch on his way.

"Okay that was a dumb question, I'll rephrase it.. how many relationships have you ever been?" Taehyung followed him into the kitchen as he questioned that.

"I am not the one for relationships. I've had lots of flings but Only 1 serious relationship." Jungkook was trying not to show it on his face how uncomfortable this topic made him feel but he answered him anyways.

"Oh i see, same for me too. I have had people confess to me but only got in relationship with once. How long did it last?" Taehyung drank the water jungkook offered him while leaning on the counter, while the teacher made himself some coffee.

"4 years. Now stop talking and do what you're here for, hm?" Jungkook was aware the next question will definitely be 'what was the reason for breakup' or something along the lines, so he shut him off quickly as he placed his coffee mug aside and turned towards the younger.. pulling him closer to himself with his tie.

"Oh. Right." Taehyung was mostly here because he wanted to spend some time with the elder in a non sexual way, maybe get to know him a little but jungkook seemed to be hurrying it as he started stripping taehyung off all of a sudden like a switch turned into him after the topic of relationships which was very random for the student.

To give back the energy jungkook was giving, he pulled the elder by his waist and started stripping him off as well, it didn't much long before both of them were just in their boxers in the kitchen and the younger was picking the teacher up as he made him sit down on the counter.

"Let me eat you out?"taehyung asked though it sounded more like a statement to jungkook who nodded his head immediately while pulling his underwear off as he threw it aside on the floor while taehyung kneeled down infront of him till his face was directing facing the elder's crotch.

He held him by his thighs as he spreaded them apart, throwing his legs on his shoulders before he dived in and flicked his tongue against the puckered hole that seemed to have lube over it already, making him look up at the elder in confusion.

"Played with myself earlier." Was the only explanation jungkook gave before he held his head by his hand and pushed him towards his ass, wordlessly asking him to continue.

"Oh i see, did you think of me while playing with yourself?" Taehyung whispered against his hole before he started kissing over his rim and slowly.. gently sucked over it making jungkook gasp at the sudden nip on his sensitive skin.

I did.

"I did.not. stop talking, and do your work taehyung. AH FUCK." he cursed out loudly when taehyung suddenly bit on his inner thigh harshly.

"Stop being so fucking rude if you want this tongue inside you, slut." Taehyung held the base of his dick when he saw the precum oozing over his tip as he started flicking his tongue on his hole but never actually fucked it in.

"Taehyung please.. oh god." Jungkook bit his bottom lip when he felt the haze forming in his mind when taehyung talked to him like that while swirling the tip of his middle finger on the lube coating his hole and inserting the top of it inside in a painfully slow manner while sucking on the skin of his rim.

"You taste so good." Taehyung commented and all of a sudden, inserted the whole finger inside and started jabbing it in and out, it was just barely 2 weeks he hadn't met taehyung yet jungkook felt so full with just 1 finger of his as his that his mouth dropped wide open at the stretch.

"Fuck taehyung, fuck fuck fuck." Jungkook couldn't stop cursing especially when taehyung pulled his finger out and replaced it with his tongue, fucking it deep inside him and moved it while feeling his insides.

"I am gonna cum, taehyung, fuck I'm so close please let me cum. oh gosh, i can't- taehyung i can't-" jungkook begged as he closed his pinched shut his eyes and refrained himself from screaming when taehyung's hold tightened around his base, stopping him from cumming.

"Not yet, not till i fuck you." Taehyung said as he pulled away and wrapped his lips around the elder's tip instead, sucking on the precum that was smeared over the angry red.

"Think you could stand on your feet?" Taehyung asked once he stood on his own feet and pulled down his boxers, making his hard hit on his own stomach. He asked because he could see the ways the teacher's thighs seemed to be shaking with his eyelashes a little wet.

"I can but i don't want to. Want to see you while you fuck me." Jungkook gasped when taehyung stepped forward And held his hips while lining himself up with him.

"Then that's what you will get. Tell me when you're ready." Taehyung said in his ear once the elder wrapped his legs around his waist and pulled him closer by throwing his arms around his neck and joint their lips.

"Do it." Was all it took for taehyung to join their bodies together as he gave the elder some time for getting used to the full feeling, he was prepped up already but not enough to handle him all at once.

"You're so damn big, i love your cock so much taehyung." Jungkook said in a cracked up voice because of the breathless feeling of being filled up to the brim.

"You're so fucking tight, god so warm around me. I can cum right here." Taehyung stuttered against his lips once he slowly started pounding in him in and out.

"Cum in me, taehyung. Inside me, want to feel you deep inside me." Jungkook let out in his shoulder as his body shook with each thrust and not so manly moans left his threat which he couldn't hold back no matter how hard he tried.

Jungkook's whole body jerked all of a sudden making taehyung realise he just his prostat, making his thrusts go faster as he jabbed on the same bundle of nerves making high pitched moans leave the teacher's throat who clawed on his back, which he was sure would leave marks behind.

"Slow down, taehyung. Fucking slow down, i cant- i can't." Jungkook wanted taehyung to do anything but slow down as his chest heaved up and down, he didn't know just how much he needed to be dicked down like this after not getting any in the last 2 weeks.

All the stress that was accumulated in his body as if escaped once taehyung let go of his dick and jerked him off in a few sloppy movements before jungkook slumped down his body on taehyung's own painting his hand in white.

A satisfied sigh left his mouth in taehyung's neck which he had marked up once taehyung filled him up to the brim till his hole was dripping down with his cum.

"Thank you, i needed this." Jungkook whispered in his neck once taehyung picked the glass of water that was beside on the kitchen counter and handed it to jungkook who clearly needed it after screaming like that earlier.

"I can see you did." Jungkook's body visibly relaxed in his hold compared to when he first kissed him in the school after having that orgasm, taehyung observed.

"Do you want me to go home after this now?" Taehyung asked as he took some wet wipes and wiped himself and jungkook's thighs, but jungkook stopped him when he was about to clean his ass that had his cum inside.

"Can I be.." jungkook didn't know why he was about to say that, why he was being like that.. probably the after sex haze Or the fact he felt very needy after not having taehyung in last 2 weeks. He will probably regret it later but he asked it anyways once taehyung asked, "can i be what, jungkook ssi?"

"Can I be selfish and ask you to stay.. with me?" Jungkook was about to back off when taehyung didn't answer for a few seconds, panicking from inside as to why did he even ask that, he was completely fine just being by himself too but it all subsided when taehyung came closer and kissed his forehead before he answered.

"Yes you can. You can ask me.. and be selfish." Taehyung answered and right then jungkook kissed him again.

______________

That's it for this chapter.

Haa it's been 84 years 🗿but just to let y'all know, i did not abandon it 😔. Im trying okay!

I'll try to update again, hopefully soon. Just don't give up on me.

I hope this chapter was okayish i know my writing has gotten rusty but anyways.

Thanks for reading. Tell me your thoughts.

Till next time...~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50.3K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...
54.9K 1.7K 18
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung hated each other in high school. taehyung was bulling him with his friends from the very first day but one day somethi...
146K 5.3K 36
Taehyung a male Omega , whom everyone hates why ??... Called him Betrayer, A weak omega he have no one who loves him. But still trying to live his l...
3K 427 18
>>>>> Kim Taehyung is a person who was locked up in the cell from 10 years by the king and along with his people, and Taehyung was waiting for his lo...