Silent But Deadly [Black Butl...

Oleh Fallen_Angel_Otaku_

She used to have a name, but she hardly remembers anything. All she knows is that she prefers to be Mute. ... Lebih Banyak

Chapt. 1 ~ The Dark Aura
Chapt. 2 ~ Don't Overthink It
Chapt. 3 ~ Prey
Chapt. 4 ~ Encounters
Chapt. 5 ~ Curiosity Kills The Cat
Chapt. 6 ~ So Close
Chapt. 8 ~ Withholding
Chapt. 9 ~ Ties
Chapt. 10 ~ Crossing Paths
Chapt. 11 ~ Can't Resist
Chapt. 12 ~ The Fallen Angel
Chapt. 13 ~ Mixed Signals Or Communication?
Chapt. 14 ~ Desires & Regrets
Chapt. 15 ~ To Slowly Give In
Chapt. 16 ~ The Amount Of Chaos
Chapt. 17 ~ No Escape
Chapt. 18 ~ It's A Trap
Chapt. 19 ~ Have It Your Way
Chapt. 20 ~ Maeve
Chapt. 21 ~ This Stays Between Us
Chapt. 22 ~ What Would You Know?
Chapt. 23 ~ Failed Vacation
Chapt. 24 ~ Prepare For The Worse
Chapt. 26 ~ Until Next Time
Author Note
Chapt. 27 ~ The Trancy Manor
Chapt. 28 ~ Talk Later
Chapt. 29 ~ The Warning
Chapt. 30 ~ All Aboard!
Chapt. 31 ~ Mysteries Or Secrets?
Chapt. 32 ~ A New Game
Chapt. 33 ~ All Good Things Must Come To An End
Chapt. 34 ~ Endless Night
Chapt. 35 ~ From The Start
Chapt. 36 ~ Deceptions
Chapt. 37 ~ To Take Back What Was Lost
Chapt. 38 ~ What Did You Do?
Chapt. 39 ~ Deal With The Devil
Chapt. 40 ~ Twisted Games
Chapt. 41 ~ A Demon's Scheme

Chapt. 7 ~ Dark Thoughts

1.2K 37 1
Oleh Fallen_Angel_Otaku_

Erase him.

Kill him.

Obliterate him.

Mute's thoughts began to go haywire as she followed the scent of the demon. This was starting to make her go mad. To her, there was only one way to end this, and she wasn't going to let this slide. It will be quick and easy. So it can finally be over and done with.

She followed the strong aura that took her far out of the city. The scent she was following led her to a village that looked to be run down and abandoned. It looked dirty and nearly abandoned. But people still lived there.

They hid behind the curtains of their homes as some glared out their windows. Mute even saw some dogs caged inside with one another. This was a village but at the same time not the village that Mute wanted to stay for much longer. All she had to do was find Sebastian and kill him.

Kill him.

Erase him.

Get rid of him.

Her thoughts disturbed her. Eventually, she found where the demon was. Inside a big mansion on the top of some hill. Mute blended in with the shadows to spy on Sebastian and eventually get him alone so she can finish the job and then return home.

As Sebastian did his duties, he stopped for a moment when feeling a certain presence. It made him smirk. Saving him the trouble to find her again. 'So you're here.' He silently chuckled to himself before continuing with his duties. Mute, on the other hand, made sure to keep herself hidden and unseen by any of the residents.

She waited until nighttime to get Sebastian alone so she could be ready for her kill. Using her ability to blend in with the shadows of the mansion, she was nowhere to be seen. Sebastian was preparing his Young Master, Ciel, for bed and hung up his clothes as they were settling in for the night. Mute slowly descended from the shadows of the room, appearing over Sebastian. Just as she was about to strike, a knock at the bedroom door was heard. It was the maid of the household, Angela, walking into the room.

"My Master has requested you both to leave immediately. Before you meet the terrible fate of the demon hound." She warned them.

"Is that all? A silly little threat won't be enough. Is he still going on with that rumor?" Ciel questioned and debated about the 'Demon Hound'. Moments later a loud howl was heard within the night. It even caused Mute to look in the direction of where it came from. "What is that?" 

"It's the Demon Hound...!" Angela shuttered with fright. A shadow of a dog's head was showing at the curtains. Ciel ordered Sebastian to investigate it and Sebastian ran to the window and pulled both of the curtains back to reveal no dog. But outside led a trail of glowing green paw prints. 

Mute kept her eyes on Sebastian and glared at the commotion happening in front of her. Too much was going on, so she had no choice but to leave and return later. 'Is it really worth it?' Mute began to wonder. 'If I don't, it'll never end. It'll drive me mad...' Mute went elsewhere in the village to be left alone for now. She needed time to process a few things that were going on in her head. Mute sat on a hill and looked up at the foggy sky. 'What am I even doing here?...' 

Why are you even alive? 

Mute's eyes widened before she shook her head violently to forget what just went through her mind. She covered her ears and grabbed her scalp as she brought her knees closer to her chest. 'No. I have to.' She shook her head again and opened her eyes. 'Just not right now...' She told herself before returning home to her friend. 

Mute had returned home much later within the night and plopped down on her bed. She didn't bother to change her clothes. She was too mentally exhausted to move her body. All she wanted to do was rest for the night. Her eyelids slowly closed before she had drifted off into a short slumber. 

Miko walked into her room and sat on her bed, and gently began to stroke the top of her head. "I wonder what has gotten into you, Mute. You have been acting so differently lately..." She worried for her friend. But she knew that Mute wasn't going to tell her. Only when the time was right. 

Intoxicating. 

So dark. 

Ruthless. 

Cold. 

Mute opened her eyes and kept them wide. 'What was that?' She never had that happen before. Her thoughts wouldn't usually go that far. 'I fell asleep?' She saw the brightness in her room. It was morning already. How could she have fallen asleep? 

Mute rubbed her eyes and stretched her arms in the air. Mute was alone in the house today. Miko was nowhere to be found in the house, but a note was left for her. 

"I'll be out into town. I tried to wake you but you looked so peaceful in your sleep so I thought I should leave you alone. I won't be out too long. Your breakfast is waiting for you. Do try to eat something. - Miko." 

The note read. Mute glanced over at the dining room and saw a plate of freshly made food sitting on a plate. 'She knows I don't like to sleep...' Mute sighed and walked over to the dining room table and grabbed the piece of bread off the plate before stuffing it inside her mouth. 'I should end this quickly then.' And back on the hunt she went. 

Mute returned to the village in a matter of minutes. She checked the Barrymore Mansion to find nobody there but Henry Barrymore. But no sign of the Ciel, Sebastian, or the other servants. If they weren't in the house, then where could they have gone? Did they leave so soon? 

Mute shook her head at the possibilities and continued her search. Eventually she found her target at the lake. Angela was sitting underneath an umbrella with Tanaka. Finnian, Bardroy, and Mey-Rin were splashing around in the water. And Ciel and Sebastian were at shore. Mute kept her eyes on Sebastian as he began to walk away from his Young Master. 

She followed him close behind while making sure she wouldn't give her presence away. It was just the two of them now. All alone together again. She could finish him off here and now. And she planned to. 

Mute slowly creeped up behind the butler as he continued to walk to wherever he was going. Her eyes slowly widened with determination as she got closer and closer towards him. She slowly raised her hand and her nails slowly turned razor sharp. Just as she was about to strike, Sebastian disappeared from her sight, causing her to blink in surprise. 

So quickly Sebastian was right behind her. Before Mute could react, Sebastian held one of her wrists tightly behind her back as his other arm draped around her neck in a chokehold. Mute shut her eyes and grunted from the sudden speed. She tried to struggle, but his grip was tight and firm. 

Mute was grunting in pain as she struggled to get out of Sebastian's grip. What happened next surprised Mute. Sebastian released her from his tight hold, turned her around to face him, and hugged her tightly. A crimson blush began to creep onto Mute's cheeks as her eyes widened. That sensation again...

Adoration. 

Lust. 

She didn't want to feel this. Not again. Mute shut her eyes and tried to push Sebastian away from her, but it was no use. His embrace was too tight. He barely budged. 'No!' She panicked. 

"Shhhh. There, there... My sweet." Sebastian smirked with his eyes glowing a pinkish demonic color. He couldn't help but embrace her tightly. Finally, he had her in his grasp once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

22.6K 305 19
Title explains what is going on, one of the colorful characters of this universe will be your parent. I don't own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji that bel...
85.4K 2.3K 49
(Sebastian X fem reader) 18+ You were experimented and became a freak to society of the Victorian London. You lived among the poor and helped protect...
113K 3.1K 40
she only wanted to be loved, but when she had it. she saw it and decided she didn't want it anymore. (female reader, i used her/she pronouns)
56.6K 1.6K 30
Undertaker x reader story. You don't remember where you came from or who your father is. Your mother just died and now you're left wandering the stre...