Naruto Shippuden//Senju maler...

By IronDragon19

This story takes place after book 2, go check it out if you haven't read it The time has come for the Great N... More

Character Bio (Not a chapter.)
Chp 1: Calm Before The War
Chp2: War Begins
Chp 3: Among Us
Chp 5: 2 blades Against 2
Chp 6: The Wrath of Madara Uchiha
Chp 7: Fighting Madara
Chp 8: Battle of Tailed Beasts
Chp 9: Behind The Mask
Chp 10: 2 Uchihas!?

Chp 4: Leaf Vs Mist

472 14 0
By IronDragon19

YN POV

Is been an hour since I sent wood clones to the other divisions to find the imposters. But I still worried that it won't be easy since each divisions are in different places. Never the less, until there's another way, they're the best chance we have to find the imposters.

Right now, I came to report Kakashi sensei about the situation. Fortunately everyone in his group are clean as well as no sign of the enemies. Just then a leaf shinobi scout arrive.

Leaf shinobi: Captain Kakashi.

Kakashi appear behind the trees along with the others.

Kakashi: What's the enemy up to?

Leaf shinobi: There are no signs of life, even the enemy's. Its completely silent.

Guy: I wonder what's going on. I seriously doubt they just give up the fight.

YN: Knowing the Mist Swordsmen, they wouldn't give up that easily unless either side claims victory. Just like Kisame who I fought long ago.

Kakashi: Psychological warfare is the key to winning a shinobi battle. I don't like doing what the enemy wants us to do, but we should use this as a chance to rest. Everyone rest up, take time to recover your chakra!

He looks up to where the shinobis are on the tree branches.

Kakashi: However, stay on your guard. We'll keep scouting the area every half an hour. We must make sure we're ready to begin fighting again at any time! That's all.

3rd POV

Everyone nods and left to rest while Guy sensei, Kakashi sensei who stayed behind.

Kakashi: Guy, you should rest a little too.

Guy: (Smiles and thumb's up.) Did you think that I could sleep at a time like this!?

Kakashi: (Roll his eyes.) I understand how you feel, but-

Rock shinobi: Captain Kakashi.

A sand and rock shinobi arrive with a large scroll and a large paint brush with ink.

Rock shinobi: We finally received the items from HQ.

Kakashi: (Nods.) Good.

Those item will be useful for sealing the reanimators when they find them. The rest is up to Sai. Kakashi then take the items to Sai who's sitting by the tree thinking through his thoughts until he spotted Kakashi on a tree branches.

Kakashi: Hey Sai, sorry to bother you while you're resting.

Sai: Its okay.

Kakashi lands down and approached him with the items.

Kakashi: This just arrived from HQ. You need this for your Sealing Jutsu don't you?

Sai didn't made eye contact but nods before Kakashi calls Lee and YN.

Kakashi: Lee, YN.

Lee woke up and accidentally fell from the branch while YN safely lands. But Lee quickly got back up with his fighting stance while looking around.

Lee: Is it the enemy?

YN: No, its not. Even so, I'd might've gotten the enemy first before you.

Kakashi: Well, looks like you guys can still fight.

Lee: (Smiles.) Of course, sir! I, Rock Lee, the Blue Beast, do not know the meaning of the word exhaustion!

YN: So what's up anyway, Kakashi?

Kakashi: I want you two to be Sai's bodyguards. I understand that YN learn Sealing Jutsu, but Sai won't be able to defend himself well while preparing his Sealing Jutsu. That's why YN will be defense while Lee will be offense against the enemies.

YN: Makes sense.

Lee: Leave it to us! We'll risk our lives for him.

YN: Still, we have to be ready for any swordsmen of the mist we'll face.

Kakashi: I leave it to you, Sai.

Sai: Y-yes, sir.

Kakashi hands him the items before leaving as Lee approaches him.

Lee: Okay, I look forward to this. Do not worry one bit, Sai. No matter who the foe are, we will not let them lay a finger on you!

YN: So leave the fighting part to us while you focus on the Sealing Jutsu.

Sai: Guys-

Lee: (Interrupts.) Sai! (Smile and thumb's up.) You can skip the formalities and call me by my nickname like you do with Naruto and Sakura!

YN: Huh, now that I think of it, you never had a nickname for me.

Sai: (Looks down.) Perhaps later, right now I'd like you two to leave me alone for a while...

Sai: I understand. Call me right away if something happens!

Lee walks off while YN stayed behind to speak with Sai.

YN: Hey, Sai.

Sai: Hm?

YN: Whatever you're going through in your head, keep in mind that calming your mind is the key.

Sai: (Small smile.) Thank you...

YN walks away but not too far, only enough to give Sai some space while Lee ask Kakashi sensei more about Sai's Sealing Jutsu. He explain that Sai was part of the foundation and when Orochimaru attacked during the Chunin Exams. About how Orochimaru used the reanimation jutsu to bring back the 1st and 2nd Hokage and used them against the 3rd Hokage until he sacrifice himself to seal them away with the Reaper Death Seal.

Danzo taught Sai because The foundation needed a powerful Sealing Jutsu, if the Reanimation jutsu were to happen again. In order to make a powerful Sealing Jutsu, Sai will have to release his emotional energy. However, it will take time to use this kind of Sealing Jutsu.

Which is why Lee and YN will have to defend Sai from the enemies. Lee now understands the situation and nods before leaving.

Time skip to the morning.

The enemies now made their move to attack against the Allied Shinobi Forces by trying to separate them. A squad after squad they were taken down by each of the Reanimation and when every time their at the opening, they run away while the squad chases them.

Guy: Even though he's cornered, he doesn't look like he's going to fight us.

???: The enemy sent their weaker forces into battle.

They look up and see Kakashi who's standing on a tree branche while watching the enemy running away.

Kakashi: It seems that their main tactic is going to be guerrilla warfare. They want us to chase these targets and get split up so they can pick us off one by one. I hate to admit it, but they wanted us to become overconfident after defeating Zabuza!

Guy: What are we going to do? Things are going downhill fast!

Kakashi: We need to regroup our forces. Send a message out to each team, tell them to join up with two other teams and stick together!

Guy: Okay, you got it. What are you gonna do?

Kakashi: I'm worried about the squad behind us. If I were the enemy, I'd use this confusion to cut off our support squads. The rear guards are tough and have restraints and seals that fight against Reanimation.

Guy: Well, I don't really understand. I'll just leave it to you! (To the others.) All right, you hear him right?

Send a message to all the teams. Do not pursue the enemy if you see them. Tell them to stick together and we'll destroy the enemy one at a time!

Rock shinobi: Yes, sir!

Lee: Guy Sensei!

Lee, YN, and Sai arrived in the battle. Lee is carrying the giant paintbrush while Sai is carrying the giant scroll.

Lee: Sorry I am late.

Guy: Forget it.

Kakashi lands down before he runs ahead.

Kakashi: Sai, Lee, YN. Perfect timing. Follow me! We're going to prepare a seal!

YN: Yes, sir!

Lee: You can count on me!

The three of them follow Kakashi to find the other squads that were behind.

Kakashi: We won't let them dictate how this war goes. (Remove his headband for his sharingan.)

Lee: So Sai, it takes some time for you to prepare your Sealing Jutsu is that correct?

Sai: (Curious.) How do you know that?

Lee explain that he asked Kakashi to know more about Sai's Sealing Jutsu. This made Sai worried about using his Sealing Jutsu but both YN and Lee tries to comfort him.

Lee: We'll try to protect you. How ever long it will take

YN: We'll buy you time as much as we can while you focus on the Sealing Jutsu.

Sai: (Nods.) I will do my best.

As they were heading towards the fight, YN notice something is coming. Without hesitation, he push Sai away before blocking the enemy's attack with his sword. But his eyes were widen to see that it was his reanimation mom.

YN: 'Oh no...'

YN shakes off his thoughts and kicks her away before she gets back up. Kakashi was about to fight but YN stops him.

YN: Kakashi sensei, take Sai and Lee and find the other reanimations.

Kakashi: We stand a chance against her together.

YN: There's no time, they'll cut off our other squads before we reach them. This fight is mine. Please....

Kakashi hesitated but nods before the three of them went ahead.

YN POV

To think I'd have to face my mother again, I had hope it wouldn't be too soon. But I was wrong.

YN: Mom, its me, you're son. Please lay down your weapon.

Tulip: I'm so sorry, I can't control myself. You need to run!

Tulip grips her sword and charges at me as I quickly made two shadow clones before I charge at her.

One of my shadow clones threw a kunai at her but she easily dodge it and sliced two of my shadow clones with great speed and charges at me before I quickly focus on defense to block her attacks.

At her next swing. I jump high enough before I kick directly to her head. I went for another kick but she disappear and appear right behind me.

I didn't have enough time to dodge. But I teleported away thanks to my shadow clones that used a Flying raijin kunai. My mom was surprised to see that skills.

Tulip: A flying raijin from the 4th Hokage?

YN: I found some scrolls from the 2nd Hokage during my training. Similar to 4th Hokage.

I wasted no time to throw another kunai at her and she deflected it as I charge her. She didn't know it wasn't a flying raijin but this gave her a second of distraction as I swing my sword directly to her. But she simply dodges it and prepares to attack from mid air as I made hand signs.

YN: Earth style: Earth wall!

Tulip: Water style: Waterfall blade!

I use earth wall to hit her while she's at mid air, but then she slices it like it was nothing. I quickly blocks her blade, her powerful attack cause a couple cracks on the ground. We back away from each other to a safe distance.

YN: Damit, I should've asked your weaknesses before I came back alive or at least ask one of the hidden mist shinobis.

Tulip: (Angry.) What, don't tell me you allied with the hidden mist!?

This made her angry and she charges at me once again.

I block her attack and try to overpower her with my strength.

YN: We allied with all of shinobis as one.

Tulip: Don't trust the hidden Mist, they're the real reason why I'm like this! The reason why they killed your father and I! If they could've let us go on that day, we'd be still alive!

YN: They put their difference aside to help us.-

Tulip: That won't erase their past! Even after all of the blood shed they made!

YN: I know you still hate the hidden mist and I don't blame you. But you were part of the hidden mist including your sensei.

Tulip: I stop being a mist shinobi the moment I killed my teammate.

She wasted no time to go for a kick, but I dodged her kick and swung a punch at her head as she crash by the tree.

Tulip: You've gotten strong, good. You'll need it.

Her reanimation quickly recovers and she charges at me with her sword.

YN: (Hand signs.) Earth style: Earth wall!

I create a huge earth walk between us.

Tulip: You know I can slice this to pieces!-

I punch the wall with brute strength, causing the rocks to fall towards her as she dodges them. I use one of the falling rocks as a cover and take the opportunity to slice her. She barely dodges, leaving her arm cut off.

But to my surprise, she made hand signs with on hand.

Tulip: Water style: Water Needles Jutsu!

She spits water towards me as it turns into needles. I deflect them much as I can but they were to fast, so I block them with my arms but they landed to where my armor didn't protect. My grip on my sword begins to weakened by her water attack.

    She went for the kill by she stop from an inch by my sword. Her hands started to shake, as if she was trying to resist from killing me. I took this opportunity to throw my flying raijin kunai away from her as she was worried about my injuries.

Tulip: YN, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that!

YN: I'm fine, I can still fight.

Tulip: YN! You know you can't keep this up forever, you have to finish this!

YN: I know...

Tulip: YN, I know you don't want to, but there's no other choice. Please...I don't want to kill my own son.

I hesitated at first. But deep down, she's right, I have to finish this. I nod and I hold my sword as she did the same.

YN: I'm so sorry...

I sheath my sword and prepare to attack as she did the same.

YN/Tulip: Water style:...Calming Water Blade Jutsu...

Neither of us move for the moment, until we both quickly draw our sword. We face away from each other as I sheathe my sword. Once I completely sheathe it, my mom's sword snapped and her reanimation body got completely sliced as she fell.

Tulip: Y-you did well....with the sword.

YN:....(Hand signs.) Wood style.

I manage to trap her with my wood style to prevent her from attacking. Yet I didn't do anything else but to look at her as she did the same to me while she's holding her broken sword.

YN: I'm so sorry...

Tulip: Don't be...

I notice that her tears escape from her eyes as she softly smiles.

Tulip: I'm happy I get to see you become stronger.

YN: I...couldn't have done it with my friends. Including aunt Lilith and Tsunade

Tulip: I know...that's why I like about the leaf village. You people will always look out for each other. I am so glad I met your father back then.

I just wish we were still alive with you as a family. Even now, I still love both of you. (Tear drop.) My only mistake is that I didn't take my sister with me away from the Hidden Mist.

She drops her sword and cries. I approach her and place my forehead against her.

YN: Without you, dad would've died and I would never exist. You found a new life away from the mist and reunited with dad and became love...I will not forget everything you've done for us...

Tulip: Thank you and tell Lilith I said thank you, for watching over you for me...you should seal me away now before my body takes over.

YN: I know...good bye mom.

Tulip: And I'll be expecting grandkids as soon as this war is over. (Wink.)

YN: (Blushes.) Uh, sealing you now! (Hand signs.) Wood style: Sealing Jutsu...

The wood begins to seal her as she closes her eyes with a smiling face.

Tulip: Good bye my little tree prince...I love you.

Soon the wood completely seals her as I watch her finally rest again. Soon I left with tears on my cheek and rest near a tree. Regretting for what I did yet it was necessary.

YN: I love you too mom...

Before I notice it, my eyes got heavy and they close. Once my eyes opens again, I was sitting by the tree, but I notice a medic shinobi was healing me while my arms were cover in bandages.

YN: Huh, how long was I out?

Medic shinobi: I don't know, we found you and we treated your wounds as soon as possible.

YN: We?-

Before I realized it, someone hugged me tight and I realized it was my aunt Lilith.

YN: Aunt Lilith?

Lilith: Its okay, YN. You're safe now.

YN: Lilith....mom-

Lilith: I know, you did what you had to do.

I hug her back as we embrace each other.

YN: Mom said thank you. For watching over me for her.

Lilith: (Let's me go.) I'm happy to know she said that.

Medic shinobi: He should be good to go to walk.

Lilith: Come on, the fight is far from over.

I nod as she helps me up before we walk.

Medic shinobi: I'm sorry, but I don't think he's in good condition to fight again.

YN: (Smirk.) Don't worry, I'm a Senju. We don't go down that easily.

Medic shinobi: (Sigh.) At least take a short brake.

I nod, admitting that I really have to rest after fighting my mom. At least I know she can now rest. But now, its time to focus on protecting my friends and my comrades. For the fight is far from over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 218 24
(AU) Same thing happen to my doppelgΓ€nger into becoming the amazing Spider-Man but he went to another dimension with team of heroes who are teens. He...
95.7K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
304K 6.8K 41
Y/N has a normal life. She has a sickness. She was happy when their family was complete but little did she know that she has 7 brothers not until whe...
87.7K 4.8K 42
"Be careful with who you choose to take home" A heartbroken Minho meets at his concert an innocent looking guy he hooks up with by the end of the nig...