The Jeon of Jeonseol

By TaeMyGawd

Jeon Jeongguk, the crown prince of Jeonseol and the winner of one of the bloodiest wars ever. The great princ... More

Prologue
1. The 'not' private pool
3. What Kingdom is this?
4. Lunatic No. 1
5. Lunatic No. 2
6. Realization
7. Psycho killers?
8. Y-Your Highness?
9. The Vagabonds
10. Pancakes
11. Witchery
12. Sword practice
13. Betrayal?
14. Fatal
15. Exposed
16. Born to rule
17. Photographer
18. Democracy
19. Frustration
20. More frustration
21. Permission wanted
22. Teacher?
23. Servant
24. Voyage
25. The Great War of Jeonseol
26. Fear me not
27. So Perfect
28. Prince Seo Dae Shin
29. Something huge
30. Taehyung-nim
31. Karaoke
32. Fan?
33. The camera
34. Mine
35. Dad
36. The Premiere
37. Breakdown
38. This is...it's my...
39. Heist
40. Acting is an Art
41. Mission Kill
42. Permission denied
43. Permission Granted
44. The Bogus Wedding
45. The proposal
46. Important Advice
47. The Parks
48. The Jeons of Seoul
Epilogue
Thank you

2. Abomination

6.6K 454 280
By TaeMyGawd

"Tae, it's five," Jimin grunted. 

"I know!! But I need your help!!" Taehyung exclaimed. He was freaking out, you can't blame him. 

"Tae, it's five," Jimin reminded him again. 

"Yes!! And I need the number of some mental hospital or something!! Cops aren't gonna be of any use!!"

"Tae, it's fucking five in the morniiiiing!!" Jimin groaned annoyedly. "Why do you need the number? Did you finally realize that you need help?!" 

"Jiminie, that's not it!! I really need it or I'm gonna be killed!!" 

Jimin sat up straight at that. "Are you okay?" he asked, just in case his friend wasn't pranking him like he did a few months ago about a robber at four in the morning. Jimin had all but scrambled to Taehyung's house in just his bathrobe, only to find him with two plates of cake and a sheepish smile. 

Jimin had sworn to himself that morning that he was never going to fall for Taehyung's midnight cravings and pranks ever again. 

"I'm not!!" Taehyung answered, and he sounded scared enough for Jimin to consider his case this time. "I was sitting by my pool and a man just appeared from the pool out of nowhere and he looks like he came right out of a drama shoot but his hair doesn't look like a wig and he asked me to help him out, but I didn't, so he just kinda conjured a huge ass sword out of nowhere and used that as a support to get out of the pool and I kinda freaked out and ran right in and shut my glass door closed and the man clearly saw me closing it but he still followed me in and bumped really hard into the door and fell on his ass and stared at the door like he had never seen doors in his life!! He was slamming the door and yelling at me to let him in!! He's saying he'll boil me in a cauldron and cut my limbs and feed them to the birds at the outskirts of his kingdom!! Jiminie, he looks so murderous, he's fucking lost it and I'm terrified!!"

Jimin didn't talk. He just sat frozen for a while with his eyes boring a hole into his wall. He shut his eyes after a while and took a very long and deep breath. 

"You don't take the trouble to call the hospital, buddy-" he started and heard Taehyung's huge sigh of relief right away. 

"Oh, thank you so much, Jiminie, my lifesaver!! I don't wanna boil in a caul-"

"I'll call them myself and get you safely admitted there," Jimin completed his previous sentence. 

"What? Jiminie, you don't believe m-"

"OF COURSE I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!! Are you on fucking drugs or something?! Tae, I really need to sleep. I've got a long day tomorrow and I really needed this sleep. You either keep your pranks to yourself or I'll call the hospital myself and get you admitted there."

"I'm not trynna prank you, though," Taehyung said in a voice so small that Jimin sat up straight again. "I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep. I'll figure out what to do with him myself," he said and hung up.

Taehyung sighed after hanging up on Jimin. He didn't blame him for not believing him, he himself didn't believe what was happening, but he still felt slightly hurt at Jimin's attitude. He threw his phone back into his pocket and looked at one of the walls in the living room. 

The two ancient swords hanging on the wall as an antique piece he had bought in a recent historical exhibition were the only weapons he had in his house. 

He called the cops, telling them a lot more calmly that there was an intruder in his house. He breathed in relief after assuring that they were on their way and then pulled a sword out of its holder. 

He couldn't even hold the weight of the sword freely, so he held it with both of his hands, barely lifting it up without his arms trembling from the effort. 

He carefully made his way back to the entrance of the pool, dreading in what condition he would find the man, only to find him now inspecting the chair and the umbrella and the pool like it was the first time he was looking at them.

"Don't fall for that, Tae, he's a psycho killer!! He said he'd boil you in a cauldron and feed your limbs to the birds!! That's pure psychoticism. Just hang on till the cops get here," he told himself and took another step closer to the door, blinking blankly at the man, who was now kneeling next to the pool and dipping his sword into the water, probably to see how deep it was. 

Taehyung suddenly felt the urge to coo at him but slapped his face immediately to get himself back to his senses. He said he'd boil him in a cauldron!!

The cops didn't take long to get there but getting the man into handcuffs took them forever. 

The man was exceptionally good at fighting and the cops had to request backup when he all but chopped one of the cops' arms off. 

After hearing the sirens, Taehyung had breathed out a sigh of relief and put his sword back in its holder with utter difficulty, right before the sounds of the siren brought Jimin bolting to his house, tears flowing down his face in guilt and apology for not helping him when he needed it. 

Taehyung played cool about it and shrugged it off, but only because he was for some god-forbidden reason, fascinated by the way the man was fighting the cops and couldn't take his eyes off of him. 

He was shameless, he knew, but he couldn't help it. The way the man just swung his sword around and took each of the cops down without slicing even a single one of them with it was insanely sexy to him. 

The cops understood they couldn't get him with a manual fight, and so resorted to using their gun instead. One of them fired a shot in the air and the man got so shocked by the sound that the cops took advantage of him looking around for the sound in bewilderment to shove him against the wall and cuff his hands. 

"What kingdom are you from?!" the man grunted angrily when he realized he lost the battle. "Your way of dressing doesn't seem appropriate. I've never seen my people dress this way."

Taehyung frowned. What was wrong with this man? Was he still stuck in whatever drama he had acted in? Did he suffer from some disorder that made him think he was whatever character he acted as?

One of the cops said, "Shut up," and tried to lead him into Taehyung's house so that they could take him out, but the man stood his ground so strongly that five of them were needed just to push him in. 

When the man stepped in, his eyes widened as he looked around, as if everything was foreign and new to him, but the second his eyes fell on Taehyung, he stopped trying to look around. 

And the thing that made Taehyung gulp was the look of utter confusion in his eyes. Utter confusion and utter betrayal. 

The cops pushed him forward and they lost eye contact, but Taehyung followed them like he was hypnotized. He only broke out of it when the man started fighting and yelling again. 

"What's this abomination?! I will only ride a horse, I shall never step into this chariot!! How am I going to breathe in this?! This is purely outlandish!! What Kingdom is this?! I would like to have a word with your King!! Is this how you treat a Prince?!"

"You're right, he's lost it," Jimin whispered in Taehyung's ear, sounding slightly revolted, but Taehyung could only find his heart skipping a beat in pity for the man in front of him. He really seemed to have lost it. 

"Will you come silently if I come with you?" he asked before he could even realize that it was his own tongue that was moving. He, for some reason, didn't want to see the cops force the man into the van anymore. Not after realizing that he really was missing a screw in his head. 

The man's head whipped towards him. He just held his gaze for a few seconds silently before giving him a small nod. "But get these off my hands," he said. "They are such an insult to my dignity, I shall make sure these men regret committing such an atrocity towards me."

Taehyung sighed, his heart softening slightly at the fact that this man, seemingly also suffering from anger management issues, somehow seemed to trust him. 

He stepped close and patted the man on his shoulder sympathetically, making the man go stiff and glare at him. "How dare you?!" he asked, but Taehyung ignored him and nodded at the cops, asking them to let the man go. 

Being a famous actor and the heartthrob of the country, he knew people wouldn't think twice before falling at his feet, but he had never felt so much satisfaction in seeing his power work its wonders until now when the cops scrambled to obey right away. 

"Are you going to escort me to your King?" the man asked when the cops took his handcuffs off.

Taehyung had to try his best not to smile. "Yes, I am. You can talk to him once you get there. Now cooperate with me, yeah?" he asked like he would a kid. 

And the man nodded and followed him just like a kid. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786K 34.4K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
1M 73.2K 58
'Jeon Jeongguk was the first ever king to come out as gay and marry a guy.' Every student who majored in history knew this fact. Even Taehyung. But...
2.1M 137K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...
19K 969 12
Kim Taehyung, South Korea's top and number 1 buiessness tycoon Mr. Kim Joshua and Kim Samaya's younger son went to Greece for his holiday with his br...