4/5- I Need You (ON HOLD)

By luvvbread

Highschool sweethearts, the couple of the bunch, they loved one another and cherished each other like gold. H... More

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”...
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แดส€แด ส™แด‡ษขษชษด๊œฑ~
๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต.
๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฐ.
The Breakup.
Fuck it
Delusional.
๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹.
๐™Œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™‡๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™—๐™จ...
Partner.
All Goes Well?
Just For Tonight.
๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐š๐œ๐ค...
๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰! ๐Ÿฃ/๐Ÿฅ
๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰! 2/๐Ÿฅ
๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰! 3/๐Ÿฅ
Suspicious.
Dead End?
Doubt...
Friend or Foe?
Love = Insanity

๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข~

152 11 25
By luvvbread

January 20th, 2018

3:55 PM

16 year old Chaeryeong's P.O.V

The heavy books weighed in my arms. My eyes drooped as I approached my locker, the rest of the day weighing on me as my back slouched against my locker. A sigh escapes me when I see a familiar brown haired boy walking towards me, a grin etched on his glowing face as I envied his handsomeness.

'I'm one lucky person'

"Honestly, I'm going to have a chat with your teacher, why're they draining you so much?" Taehyun says pouting as his hand cups my face. A peck to my lips earns him a smile whilst I engulf him with a hug, a tight one that reminds me of my dad. The feeling resembles unbearable happiness that I really miss, but it also soothes me.

Soothes the scars of my grief.

"I'm not sure, I don't think I'm her favourite" I murmur, opening my locker to put the books in. Taehyun leans on the side of it watching me as he responds. "You're my favourite, and that's all that matters" I physically cringe along with Beomgyu as he gives Taehyun a hearty slap on his back. "Give the girl a break of your corny lines, honestly it's been a year and you guys are still in the newly weds phase." I roll my eyes, Beomgyu is very hard to get used to, or maybe I'm just in a bad mood.

I scowl at him not willing to explain that I missed Taehyun and really just want to be alone with him.

"That is none of your business" My boyfriend responds with his infamous smirk that I remember from those years ago. "It is my business, especially when you do it in front of me" I giggle at that, it makes Beomgyu point at me as if me agreeing proves his point, well it does but still. "Ever thought that we'd need some space for ourselves to get out of our "honeymoon" phase" Taehyun begins sarcastically. "Newly weds" Beomgyu corrects and he gets a giddy snort out of me. In turn, Taehyun rolls his eyes completely annoyed at his presence, though I know deep down how close they are.

"Whatever, do you want to maybe-" Taehyun starts to address me when Beomgyu interrupts. "Nope, you guys sadly will not go out together alone again. Yuna wants to get together right after the bell rings" I'm about to interject because well I want to be with Taehyun...alone.

"No buts, you know how sulky Yuna gets when you guys push off our plans again and again. She's tired of hanging out with us, she needs her female friend" I hear a scoff and turn my head towards Taehyun who shakes his head but eventually agrees. "Since when were you so good with words?" I question, my arms crossed as the bell finally rings, signalling the end of school. "Well you need to be somewhat good at communicating. I mean how else do you think I go through the talking phase so quickly-" I laugh when Taehyun stops him from saying anything else about his love life.

Moments later, Kai and Yuna walk over towards us and before Yuna can say a thing Beomgyu answers the question that her eyes plead. "They finally said yes" The moment those words leave Beomgyu's mouth, Yuna bursts out in squeals, she's so cheerful, I love her for it. Kai backs away when Yuna turns to him and I realize the close proximity they would be in if he hadn't backed away.

'I ship'

"Yuna, no." Kai says simply with his face expressing a stoic mindset. "Come on, it'll be fun, I do it all the time, Beomgyu and Yeonjun do it all the time and nothing necessarily bad happens" I grow interest as we wait for Soobin and Yeonjun. "One time Beomgyu got punched for merely looking at a guy's girlfriend. I'm not foolish or stupid" Yuna rolls her eyes at his last comment before sneering and turning away from him. She has a bad habit of not caring when she pushes on someone's boundaries or patience, in fact I think she likes testing Kai's patience.

He's a pretty calm guy so she never really succeeds.

Beomgyu and Yeonjun ship the two together because their the younger ones, but I ship them because well their chemistry is chefs kiss.

Honestly, their like a kdrama.

"Fine, stay in your little boring shell" Yuna's brown hair turns with her head as she says that, facing the tall figures in the lower end of the hall. Her exprension changes when she sees Soobin and Yeonjun. "Finally, it was getting a little boring here" Yuna emphasizes the word boring as she looks Kai up and down. I laugh so hard and no one gets us, Taehyun and Beomgyu turn to see Soobin and Yeonjun, that are all so confused on why me and Yuna are now giggling along with each other. Well all of them except Kai who shakes his head disappointed, "You're so petty oh my god!"I finally get out, trying to find my breath after the laughter calms itself.

"I'll never understand you two" Yeonjun complains whilst Soobin's faced down, on his phone.

"There's a good bar close to our high school, it's new, it opened last month. Should we try it?" Taehyun nods, he likes trying new things. "I'm starving, I forgot my lunch at home so guess who had to eat the nasty cafeteria food" Beomgyu sulks as he rubs his stomach. "And your dumbass didn't call home?" I counter at him as I raise my brow in a mocking expression, he shakes his head. "My parents wouldn't even try to bring me lunch, I'm quite a handful" The rest of us break out into murmurs of words like "yup", "very correct", "Mmhm."

"Y'all are complete, mediocre assholes" He strides past us all as he walks out the school's large, glass doors. "He don't even know where he's going" Soobin mentions as we all just wait for Beomgyu to come back through that door and ask for the address while he feigns an upset emotion.

"Sounds like Beomgyu" Kai adds.

And like I thought, Beomgyu walks right back through those doors. "We'll save you the embarrassment of asking, come on let's go" Yeonjun tells him as we all shake our heads, amused.

Author's P.O.V

Time went fast.

They all ate, drank and chatted with one another, fulfilling the loneliness Yuna felt. It had been quite a while since they'd all done this, the reason being due to Taehyun and Chaeryeong's clingy relationship. All of them support their relationship but it began hard to juggle the time the couple needed together and the time they all wanted together.

So this moment was special even when it didn't seem like much.

"What happens when a teacher stops acknowledging your existence?" Beomgyu asks, the rest of us give him a weird look. "What is that supposed to mean?" Soobin responds, "I'm not sure either but now I'm free to sleep in class, come late to class and Ms. Min won't say a thing anymore. I think maybe I've broken her" Yuna rolls her eyes, "Well I mean I would give up too if you were my student. You can be unbearable sometimes" Beomgyu slaps Yuna's arm in playful way. "Love you too Yuna" He says with sneer at his lips, "I will not be returning that same energy" Yuna remarks. I chuckle at their sibling dynamic.

"Ms. Min's going through something, because I'm her best student and now she scolds me on everything I do. Like there's no way you're going to spend all that time getting a degree just to bully me" I rant as Beomgyu leans forward nodding. Yeonjun stays silent, sipping his water clearly sobering up. "You got something to say?" Taehyun asks Yeonjun who looks as though he knows something. "Yeah but it's not okay to just spill other people's business just because I happened to over he-"

"Yeonjun. Spill." Demanded Yuna, the oldest of us all clears his throat and looks reluctant but then a smug smile forms at his mouth. "Okay well, you didn't hear it from me but I think Ms. Min's going through a divorce. She cheated on her husband apparently." Chaeryeong lets out a laugh.

"No way is she treating me like that because of her husband clearly having more self worth than Beomgyu has in his entire lifetime" Chae states. "Excuse me-" Taehyun clears his throat and pats Beomgyu on the back while he shakes his head as if to say not to argue with that. "Know when to pick your battles" Tae whispers while chuckling at the result of the brow that Beomgyu raised.

"Are we done here or?" Kai questions, Yuna groans, annoyed at Kai's behaviour. To avoid a fight erupting between the two, Beomgyu pipes up. "Who wants to go clubbing?" He asks, Taehyun shakes his head. "No, we're minors, we won't be accepted at any club. We're already underage drinking"Taehyun points out making sure no one behind them hears. "You don't need to come. Beomgyu let's go!" Yuna grabs her bag and downs Yeonjun's glass of water before turning and leaving through the doors. Beomgyu smirks, waves goodbye and turns to leave, catching up with Yuna. Tae shrugs, "I tried" He states before sipping some water. Yeonjun giggles before saying "Try harder" and like Beomgyu he tells them goodbye before running to catch up to the engine he hears start.

"I'll make sure they don't get into any trouble!" He exclaims before the door shuts behind them.

After that Taehyun and Chae parted ways with Kai and Soobin.

Hours later

15 year old Taehyun's P.O.V

The longing nip at my lip results in the sigh that comes from my mouth as Chae's hands are in my hair. Her grip steers me as I position myself on top of her, my hands on her waist unable to contain a certain desire that I have for her, and only her.

The small pants that she makes against my lips never stop and I'm incredibly irritated when I hear a knock at Chae's bedroom door. My heart stops and I'm sure Chae's does too. Just as the door opens, I recoil from Chae so quickly that I'm bundled in her sheets as she's up from her bed pretending to pace around the room. Her mother comes into view with a suspicious look as she observes us quietly. "Hey mom" Chae mutters awkwardly as I scramble to get my phone out, pretending to scroll as I stare at the black screen.

My cheeks flush red and I'm sure Chae's do too.

"Leave the door open" Is all she says before she leaves, leaving the door open as she goes.

When Chae turns and purses her lips staring at me as though she'd kiss me again I can't help but look at the door again, making sure Chae's mom wasn't anywhere in sight. She's never liked me and I like to pretend I don't know why. "You're mom has quite the eye" I declare as she sits down beside me, her legs tangling with mine, "Yeah, she's always been strict about boys, I'm surprised she's even let me have a boyfriend, let alone inviting you to my house" Chae's saying words but I can't comprehend them when she continues to trace a finger along my neck.

"What should we do now? We can start on homework, or we can-" She shuts me up with a lasting peck on my lips. My eyes are open in surprise but yet I knew she'd do this. After a moment of her lips still on mine, She starts to actually kiss me when she notes that I'm not pushing away.

I groan, a pushing paradise that I allow enters and I let myself drown in that feeling, letting the embarrassment of a second ago leave me. I feel at peace with her clinging to me, with me clinging to her. Our bodies holding each other as if for comfort, I adore her so much.

I shouldn't.

I really shouldn't but I couldn't help it when I fell in too deep.

Way too deep...

Y'all I'm so sorry it took so long for the second chapter to come out!

I don't have any excuses for it other than the fact I was lazy 😅

But I'm here and imma try and get updates out as fast as I can!

I hope you guys enjoyed a sneak peek into how Yuna, Chaeryeong, and the rest of the boys' friendship is like, as well as Taeryeong's relationship. Since they're younger, they aren't as mature as they are when they're all grown up and in university (we don't talk about Beomgyu's ass hole behaviour in Paid & Laid 🤗) so that's why Yuna's a bit more rude and ect.

Next chapter you guys are going to get a better glimpse at Taeryeong's relationship and a foreshadow on how they break apart!

MEMES

Luv you all byeee <3

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.4K 18
~ยฐโ€ขโ˜†โ€ขยฐ~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...
14.6K 2.2K 57
๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…น๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ฝ ๐Ÿ”ž ยนโธโบ | แดฐสณแตƒแตแตƒ | แดฟแต’แตแตƒโฟแถœแต‰ Half a year has passed since Choi Yeonjun and Kang Taehyun separated from their relationship on probation. Du...
7.6K 244 18
How do you get lost in the capital of South Korea when you lived here your whole life? Easy, you fall into a hole of lies and betrayal from your so-c...
25.9K 2.2K 34
If you asked Beomgyu if he had loved before, he would have dumbly replied, "what? Love? I have no time for love." Beomgyu was too busy to notice anyt...