Fairytale Love Story | C. De...

By Afhysdvjkb

"You said yourself a team is made up of a bunch of different parts-" Jay started. "Jay, I'm not that good,"... More

!Important!
Mood Boards
***
1| Auradon And The Isle
2| The VKs
3| Secret Mission
4| Auradon
5| Operation Museam Break-in
6| Goodness 101 And Tourney
7| Dog Chase And Teamwork
8| Mal's First Date
9| Ben's Coronation
***
1| WICKED
2| Back To The Isle
3| Running Into Trouble
4| Saving Ben
5| Back In Auradon
6| Cotillion
7| Happy Endings?
***
1| VK Day
2| Royal Engagement
3| Hades
4| Auradon's Villian
5| The VKs And The Pirates
6| Knights Fall
8| First Kisses
9| Lies Unfolded
10| Auradon And The Isle
Notice
<>
Her Best Birthday Yet
!!!
The Day Every Girl Dreams Of

7| Jane To The Rescue

2K 55 8
By Afhysdvjkb

"She's nowhere on campus," Evie said once she returned with Mal to Audrey's room.

"Found her diary. And dang, did you ruin Audrey's life," Uma laughed from her place on Audrey's bed.

"Ok. So did you find anything in there that we don't already know or-" Mal started.

"She hangs out at Fairy Cottage. You know, where Flaura, Fauna and Merryweather hid her mom from your mom," Uma cut her off.

"Yes. The irony is not lost on me," Mal said sarcastically as y/n snorted from her spot on the windowsil.

"How could anyone with this bed ever be unhappy," Uma said as she nuzzled herself further into the pillows.

"Ok. How do I look?" Celia asked as she posed with all of Audrey's jewelry on.

"Absolutly spiffing," y/n said in a fancy voice as she made her way towards Celia and the jewelry boxes.

She found a golden tiara adorned with dainty blue gemstones before she picked it up and placed it on her head.

"Ok. The bling stays here," Evie smiled.

"Aww, come on. Why?" y/n whined.

"But she's bad," Celia added, just as upset as the older girl.

"And we're not," Evie replied.

Celia then sighed before she removed the jewelry and placed it down on the dresser. Y/n then took the tiara off as well and placed it in one of Audrey's drawers.

"So unfair," she whispered to herself.

"I know, right?" Celia whispered back as they packed away all of the jewelry.

~~~

"Ben!" Carlos called as he, Jay, Aaron, Harry, Gil and Dude began to search the forest for the King.

"Dude. Come on. Nothing?" Carlos asked as he called Dude back.

"These things grow everywhere," Gil said as he made his way towards a blueberry bush before picking one off and eating it.

"Hey! We should play that icebreaker," Gil then called out with his mouth full of blueberries.

"Uhm... Jay. I like the way that you can bounce around and jump off things," he then said to Jay.

"These are free, right?" Aaron asked as he also made his way towards Gil's berry bush.

"Yeah, uhm, I like that you get a kick out of a berry bush," Jay said to Gil as he made his way towards the two.

"I guess you've probably seen everything by now, huh? Furry rocks, giant fish... you're probably used to grabbing lunch off of a bush," Gil then said.

"No. No, not really. I mainly just use the vending machines at practice. Tourney eats up most of my time, so-" Jay laughed as he grabbed a few berries to eat.

"What's tourney? Is it fun?" Aaron then perked up when Jay started to speak about the school.

"Yeah, you'd be good-" Jay started before he was interrupted.

"Tourney? That's a wee boy's game," Harry laughed.

"Right, you know what would be fun? To go rafting down a jungle river," Gil then said to Jay as he ignored Harry's comment.

"Find a lost civilisation," Jay suggested excitedly.

"Ooh, and maybe a penguin!" Gil exclaimed with a smile.

"Well, you find those more on, like, icebergs, but I'd love to see one of those," Jay grinned as he looked between Gil and Aaron.

"You guys are killing me," Harry stated as he stormed towards them.

He then used his hook to pierce one of the blueberries from off the bush before eating it, humming in delight.

"PS, your mutt went that way," he then said to Carlos as he nodded towards Dude who had run off in another direction.

"Carlos!" Dude suddenly yelled.

"Dude! What do you see?" Carlos called out to the dog as the group started to follow after him.

As Carlos, Aaron, Harry and Gil followed the dog Jay hung back to grab a handful of berries off the bush before he followed after the rest of the group.

~~~

"I really hope they found Ben," Mal said as herself and the rest of the girls made their way towards Evie's cottage.

"Nice digs," Uma said as they stopped on the edge of the forest that surrounded the cottage.

"Y/n helped me find a really good deal," Evie smiled as she bumped her hip into y/n's.

Once the five of them made it inside they found Dizzy and the twins fast asleep on one of the couches. Dizzy was tossing and turning in her sleep as the twins slept soundly, holding onto each other with their glasses askew and slipping off their faces.

"Shh, it's ok," Celia whispered to Dizzy before she covered the three of them in a blanket.

"Don't worry, Dizzy. We can fix this, and once we do they're going to let all the kids come back from the Isle. So, happy dreams," she said before she ran her hand gently through her friends hair.

Y/n then made her way over to the twins and removed their glasses. She placed them down on the table in front of the couch before she adjusted their beanies so that they covered their cold ears and so that they weren't slipping off their heads. She then lifted their heads slightly before she placed a pillow underneath them. She then moved to Dizzy before doing the same thing with another pillow.

She then turned towards her friends and noticed that Uma began to make her way towards Evie's studio. Evie, Mal and y/n then followed after her.

Once the three of them were inside they then noticed Doug fast asleep on the floor with a frilly pillow underneath his head.

"Uh, who's the dude?" Uma asked.

"Doug," Evie breathed out.

Evie then made her way around her friends and towards Doug. She crouched down next to him before she began to try and shake him awake.

"Doug. Wake up. Wake up!" Evie exclaimed as she continued to shake him.

"He's spelled!" Uma exclaimed.

"Is she not a fast learner?" she the asked as she turned towards Mal and y/n.

"She's emotionally involved, ok?" Mal defended.

"That's her boyfriend," y/n stated as she watched Evie try to wake Doug.

"Well, in that case she should be able to wake him up," Uma sighed.

"True loves kiss. Works every time?" Uma then explained when Evie stared at her confused.

"Well, we haven't actually used the 'L word' yet," Evie then stated.

"Can we be alone?" she then quitely asked the group.

Mal, Uma and y/n then all nodded before making their way out of the studio and back into the cottage.

"Don't freak out, it's okay,
'Cause true love can save the day
And I think we feel the same,
But I don't know," Evie began to sing as she threw her heart shaped pin-cushion that was previously on the desk next to Doug across the room.

"When we met, it was sweet
He was oh so into me
Seems like things are meant to be,
But I don't know," she sang as she laid back onto that same sewing table.

"Does he love me? Or does he love me not?
Do I love him? And is it strong enough?"

"One kiss," Evie sang.

"One kiss," y/n, Mal and Uma sang as they stood in the doorway.

"It all comes down to this
One kiss," she continued.

"One kiss," the three of them sang again, Uma becoming impatient.

"Ooh
One kiss, one kiss," Evie sang again.

"This moment could be it
I, I, I wanna know,
So here I go," she sang as she began to crouch down next to him again.

"Go," y/n, Uma and Mal sang as they leaned forward slightly.

"Keep it cool, keep it calm,
Think he's loved me all along
But maybe I got it wrong
So I don't know (hey)," Evie continued to sing as she stood up abruptly at the last minute, sitting down again in the chair that sat next to her desk.

"He's so good, got my back,
But maybe I'm just too bad
Could we be a perfect match?
Now, I don't know," she sang before she spun off the chair and made her way towards a mirror that stood in the corner of the studio.

"Does he love me? Or does he love me not?
Do I love him? And is it strong enough? Ooh-ooh-ooh
One kiss," she sang.

"One kiss," the girls in the doorway sang.

"It all comes down to this
One kiss, one kiss,
Ooh,
One kiss, one kiss,
This moment could be it
I, I, I wanna know
So here I go (go)," she sang as she slowly made her way towards Doug.

"Yeah, here I go"

"I feel my heartbeat beating saying, 'It's gonna work'
But if I'm dream-dream-dreaming, this is gonna hurt," she sang as she suddenly ran out of her studio and onto the grass outside.

"Either I will or I won't
What if I do and he don't?
Is he my Romeo?"

"Oh, there's only one, one way to really know," she then sang as she made her way back inside towards him, kicking her chair out of the way in the process.

"Ayy"

"Ayy"

Evie then kicked Doug's legs up before she pulled him up into a standing position by his arms. She then slung his arms over her shoulders as she led him towards her sewing table.

"Hey, one kiss, one kiss
It all comes down to this (one kiss)
One kiss, one kiss (one kiss)," she sang as she laid him down on his back on the sewing table.

"Ooh"

"One kiss, one kiss
This moment could be it
I, I, I wanna know (I wanna know)
So here I go (go)
Here I go,
Here I go (here I go, here I go),
Here I go," she finally sang before she pushed her hair back, leaned down and kissed him.

He then continued to snore as she pulled away. She turned away from him when she thought that he didn't love her in the same way that she did for him. Doug then lifted his head with a small smirk as he looked at his girlfriend. He quickly laid back down with a soft giggle when she turned back towards him.

Evie slapped his leg as he continued to laugh at her. She let out a huff as she sat down next to him on the sewing table, her arms crossed across her chest. She smiled slightly to herself as he slid across the table towards her and nudged her softly with his shoulder.

Y/n smiled to herself as she watched the two from the door before she turned around and made her way towards the kitchen where Uma and Mal had dissappeared to.

~~~

"Ben!" Carlos yelled as the guys followed Dude deeper into the forest.

"Oh, boy, something stinks. And it wasn't me this time!" Dude exclaimed as the group stopped walking.

There was then a loud thud as something jumped out from behind a tree. The creature growled as it turned towards the group. It roared loudly which caused Dude to scream before he ran away.

The creature then slashed at Gil, who happened to be the closest to it, but luckily Carlos pulled him away just in time. It then tried to grab Harry but he punched the beast in the face. It then pounced at the pirate a second time when Harry's back was turned before Jay pulled him out of the way, causing the creature to fall to the ground.

It then jumped up before it circled around them and made it's way behind a tree. The creature clutched it's claw close to it's chest as if it were injured.

"You need some serious nose adjustments!" Harry yelled out to Dude as the group slowly backed away from the creature.

"I'm not so sure," Carlos said as he squinted slightly at the creature.

It then roared at the group again, causing Aaron to wince slightly.

"Ben?" Carlos asked as the creature quieted down.

"Huh. I thought I recognized those pants," Jay said as he stared at the beast.

"Aw, he's got a boo-boo. That's why he's so cranky," Gil said when he noticed how Ben was clutching his hand to his chest.

"Boo-boo?" Aaron mouthed to himself as he scrunched up his nose slightly.

"You know, my dad said that his dad did not handle pain well at all," Gil then continued.

"You're good with animals. Do something," Jay said to Carlos nervously.

"But, I-ok. Alright," Carlos muttered before he slowly made his way towards Ben.

"Hey, Ben. It's me, Carlos. Alright?" he said as he slowly made his way closer.

"Woah! Woah, Ben. It's me, it's Carlos. Alright? You know me," Carlos exclaimed as Ben growled and slashed his claws at him.

Carlos winced slightly before noticing the deep claw marks in his arm. Blood slowly started to seep into the sleeve of his jacket, staining the material.

"Shit," he whispered to himself before he brushed it off and turned towards Ben again.

Ben then roared at Carlos again before he was suddenly sprayed with a stream of water. The group of boys then looked to where the water had come from and spotted Jane standing in the opening with a half empty water gun.

Ben then began to transform back into himself as Jay helped him down from the slightly platformed part of land he and Carlos were on.

"Take a seat right there," Jay said to Ben as he led him towards a log for him to sit on while Carlos stumbled down feeling dizzy.

"Oh, that was funky," Ben mumbled as he sat down and pulled the splinter that was still in his hand out.

"Was? Is," Jay laughed as he motioned towards Ben's beard and teeth which were still fangs.

"Huh? Oh, wow," Ben laughed as he felt his face and teeth.

"You need another blast," Jane stated before she sprayed Ben in the face with the last of the water.

"Yeah-uh... please-please, stop," Ben muttered.

"Huh, it's Enchanted Lake water. I guess it can only do so much," Jane shrugged slightly.

"Well, well, well. Harry Hook... and you, my little duckling, are ravishing," Harry introduced himself to Jane as he made his way towards her.

Aaron then snorted out a laugh causing Harry to shoot him a sharp look.

"Uhh-" Jane started as Harry stared at her with a smirk.

"Hold on. Who's side are they on?" Ben asked as he pointed towards Harry and Gil.

"They escaped and joined us. Mal has the ember, which is our only hope to stop Audrey. Details to follow," Jay then explained.

"Hades' ember? Has Mal gone back to the Isle?" Ben asked, stopping Jay who began to walk away.

"I said 'details to follow'. We're meeting Mal, Evie, y/n and Uma. Let's go-" Jay started.

"Uma?!" Ben exclaimed.

"Details to follow," the group then exclaimed.

Jay then spun Ben around before he could ask him any more questions as the group then made their way towards Evie's cottage.

"Woah, Carlos, are you ok, man?" Aaron asked when he noticed how pale he had become.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little scratch," Carlos winced.

"Yeah, that's not a little scratch, dude. We need to get to y/n, come on," Aaron said with wide eyes as he led Carlos in the general direction of Evie's cottage.

"Carlos?" Ben then called after him.

"Oh, my God. Did I do that?" Ben gasped as he noticed Carlos's arm.

"Yeah... it's ok though. It's not bad. Don't worry about me, dude," Carlos chuckled slightly.

"Come on, man. Let's get you back," Aaron repeated as he lead Ben and Carlos towards the cottage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 374 24
Disney Descendants (Original) Fanfiction. Book 1, Carlos De Vil Love Story. Original Characters. Daughter of Peter Pan, Princess of Hearts. #1 carlos...
3K 16 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and little sister of Mal. The Vks are finally going to bring over some new villains kids to Auradon. And the Vks were ver...
34.7K 563 12
[Disney Descendants Jay x Female!Reader] 16 years ago my mother, the Queen of Hearts, gave birth to her one and only child. Now, being the person she...
286K 5.1K 16
{COMPLETED} Your the daughter of Scar and best friends with Carlos. One day you, Mal, Jay, Evie and Carlos are all chosen to go to Auradon prep. What...