Fairytale Love Story | C. De...

By Afhysdvjkb

"You said yourself a team is made up of a bunch of different parts-" Jay started. "Jay, I'm not that good,"... More

!Important!
Mood Boards
***
1| Auradon And The Isle
2| The VKs
3| Secret Mission
4| Auradon
5| Operation Museam Break-in
6| Goodness 101 And Tourney
7| Dog Chase And Teamwork
8| Mal's First Date
9| Ben's Coronation
***
1| WICKED
2| Back To The Isle
3| Running Into Trouble
4| Saving Ben
5| Back In Auradon
6| Cotillion
7| Happy Endings?
***
1| VK Day
2| Royal Engagement
3| Hades
4| Auradon's Villian
5| The VKs And The Pirates
7| Jane To The Rescue
8| First Kisses
9| Lies Unfolded
10| Auradon And The Isle
Notice
<>
Her Best Birthday Yet
!!!
The Day Every Girl Dreams Of

6| Knights Fall

2.2K 62 20
By Afhysdvjkb

"Ben!" Mal called out as Dude led the group through the castle.

"Aha! This way," Dude exclaimed as he followed Ben's scent.

"Ben could be asleep anywhere," Mal sighed.

"Or turned to stone," Celia added.

"Ok," Evie whispered as she covered Celia's mouth with her hand.

"Or Audrey could have him with her, you know, since she's obsessed with him," Aaron thought out loud.

"Aaron," y/n groaned as she whacked him on the arm.

"Not cool, dude," Carlos whispered to him.

"Ben!" Mal then called out, panicked.

"I've got a scent. Very pungent cologne. Easy to track. Follow me, people," Dude said as he sat at the end of the hallway.

"That's great, Dude," Jay then said before Dude spoke again.

"FYI, I give great cuddles, too," he stated before he continued to follow the scent.

"Really? I never had a pet growing up. Well, except for the elk head in dad's man cave but that wasn't really-" Gil started as the group began to follow Dude.

"Hold up," Uma interrupted as she started at the wall next to her.

"What's this?" she then asked as she ran her hand along the claw marks on the wall that lead to a ripped up map.

"Uhh... any chance this was already here?" Carlos then asked Mal as he looked at the claw marks.

"And follow me," Dude said before he continued to lead the group into another hallway.

Y/n grabbed Carlos's hand before pulling him along after the the others.

"Ben! Ben! Ben!" Mal called as they made their way into room filled with suits of armor and weapons that we're hung up along the walls.

"Stay here, ok?" Evie said to Celia as they stood in the entrance of the door.

"You too," y/n said to Aaron.

"But-" he started to argue.

"Just listen to her, please," Carlos then sighed as he pointed towards his spot next to Celia.

"Just stick together, alright?" y/n said to the two of them before she made her way further into the room.

"I can feel you lurking~" Harry then said in a sing-song voice as Jay watched him while he inspected the sword that one of the suits of armor held.

"Good," Jay then said to him before he walked off.

"So, you can track, cuddle and talk," Gil said as he scratched Dude behind his ears.

"Hey, do you think his puppies would be able to talk, too?" he then asked y/n.

She smiled down at him but before she could answer, Carlos stepped in.

"All right, man. He's taken. You want a dog, adopt a rescue," he said to Gil.

"I'm sure we can find you a puppy once this is all over," y/n smiled at him before Carlos lead her by her waist away from Gil.

"Talking puppies. That's crazy," Dude then laughed as Gil stood up and made his way towards the rest of the group.

"Come here," Celia then called him as Aaron patted his crossed legs for Dude.

"They seem nice," Dude said as he made his way towards them and into Aaron's lap.

"I bet you lost some sleep thinking about me on the loose? Huh?" Uma said to Mal.

"No. Dragons don't really lose sleep. I wonder what fried octopus tastes like?" Mal then retaliated causing Uma to laugh.

"Ok. Why don't we not do this?" Evie then cut in.

"Were celebrating our differences," Uma stated.

"I believe we're being challenged," Harry then stated as he noticed the suit of armor that stood in front of the group move.

"Let's split up and look for Audrey," Uma then suggested as she ignored Harry.

"That makes absolutely no sense. Unless you give me my ember, she's going to spell you," Mal stated as she held her hand out for the ember.

"Girls!" Harry then yelled as the suit of armor moved again.

"We have a situation here," he then said before the suit began to speak.

"Do you like a prince, Mal? How about a knight in shining armor? Or knights?" Audrey's voice rang through the room as the suit of armor moved towards them.

The rest of the suits then jumped to life as they grabbed their swords and held them out towards the group. Carlos put his arm out in front of y/n before pushing her behind his back.

"Watch your back, watch your back, watch your back, watch your back,
We can counter their attack,
Hit them 'till their armor cracks," the group sang as they backed away from the suits of armor.

"This could get a little sticky,
How to win this battle could be tricky
But I know the best way,
Fall back, let me lead
You hold the line and we'll bring them to their knees," Uma sang as she stood on the platform that was in the centre of the room.

The group then all grabbed a sword for themselves as they stood back to back, ready to fight.

"Swords in the air if you're with me,
They got us outnumbered one-to-fifty
The victory is ours, because I've got a strategy,
You take the left and the rest of you can follow me," Mal sang.

"Nuh uh," Uma then said as she spun Mal around to face her.

"This is my crew," Mal then sang.

"Look, this is my squad," Uma sang.

"Well, this is my turf," Mal retaliated.

"Oh, my gosh," Evie sighed as she stepped in between the two.

"Look guys, we've got bigger fish to fry
Put your differences aside,
'Cause right now we're on the same side," she sang.

"Until the night falls,
Eveyone
We'll stay together 'till the battle is done," y/n then sang as she swung her sword around her arm.

"Watch your back, watch your back, watch your back, watch your back, we can counter their attack
Hit them 'till their armor cracks," the group sand together as they fought off the suits of armor.

"Until the night falls,
Were aligned
It doesn't mean that we're on the same side," the girls sang as y/n deflected a sword that one of the suits of armor swung at Harry.

"Watch your back, watch your back, watch your back, watch your back,
Hit them hard and hit them fast,
They're too heavy to react," they all sang as they fought.

"The situation is getting kind of heavy,
Hold your weapons tight, keep them steady
'Cause if we stick together,
We can make it out alive
I'll cause a distraction,
You attack them from the side," Mal sang as she and Uma worked together to defeat one of the suits.

"All my soldiers stand at the ready,
We can cut them up like confetti
We'll hit them from the front,
You counter from behind
Don't forget the fate of Auradon is on the line," Uma sang as she and Mal made their way back towards the group.

"This is all-out war,
They got us outnumbered
The way the swords clash is the sound of the thunder," the boys sang as the suits of armor closed in on all of them.

"And we are not going under,
We will never run for cover!" Mal belted out.

"We battle for the victory and ride for each other," the rest of them sang before they broke off and started to fight again.

"Until the night falls,
Everyone
Well stay together 'till the battle is done," y/n sang before she jumped down from the platform to help her friends.

As Carlos fought, his sword got thrown out of his hands by his challenger. Y/n then jumped in between the two of them and began to fight the suit of armor as Carlos tried to reach for his sword.

"Watch your back, watch your back, watch your back, watch your back
We can counter their attacks,
Hit them 'till their armor cracks," the group sang again as Aaron skid a shield towards Carlos along the floor.

"Until the night falls,
Were aligned
It doesn't mean that we're on the sane side," the girls sang.

"Watch your back, watch your back, watch your back, watch your back
Hit then hard and gut them fast,
They're too heavy to react," the group sang.

The crowd of armor then gathered together before they danced towards the teens in sinc. They then held out their swords yet again in challenge. Mal and Uma then nodded at each other before the both of them stepped forward and swung their swords down onto the suit that stood centre forward. Their swords made contact with the suit at the same time which caused an electric current to flow through it before it traveled through the group of suits behind it as well.

Mal and Uma then stepped back as the suits of armor jolted with the electric shock. Mal then backed up onto the platform in the centre of the room.

"Suit of armor strong and true, make this metal bust a move," she chanted before she raised her arms and began to dance.

The crowd of armor then mirrored the dance she had just done. Mal then stepped aside for Uma, who also decided to do a dance for the armor to copy. Uma then stepped off the platform as Carlos stepped up for his turn.

The group of armor and the group of teens then split up, the suits of armor copying the teens' every move. Aaron and Celia then moved to the centre of the room and onto the platform where they also joined in on the dancing.

"Until the night fall,
You can trust," y/n began.

"I'm gonna help you win this battle because," Uma, Mal and Evie joined in.

"I got your back, got your back, got your back got your back
All for one and that's a fact,
Knights fall pitch black," the group finished as the suits of armor crumbled to the ground completely lifeless.

The teens then cheered as the boys ensured that the suits of armor were free of magic.

"We did that! That's what I'm talk-" Uma began as she and Mal were about to high-five before she realized that they were supposed to hate each other.

"Hey, good job!" Carlos cheered as he and Gil chest-bumped.

"No..." Evie sighed as Mal and Uma stepped away from each other.

The boys then stopped their celebrating before they split up and made their way towards either Mal or Uma. When Carlos reached y/n he smiled down at her before he kissed her softly on the side of her head as she snaked her arms around his shoulders in a tight hug. She pecked him on the nose with a smile, pulling away to look at him in the eyes. He smiled down lovingly at her with hearts in his eyes. She oyke away from Carlos as Aaron then made his way towards y/n and they did their special handshake. Carlos kept a firm arm wrapped around her waist as he looked around the room.

"Guys, come on. This was so great," Evie exclaimed as she looked between the two groups.

"We were a team. We worked together. Come on," she continued as she tried to grab Mal's arm.

"Come on," she then said as she tried again but this time with Uma.

"You know what we should try?" Evie asked the group after a short moment of silence.

"An icebreaker," she then answered herself when everyone stayed quiet.

Y/n looked up at Carlos as he wrapped both of his arms around her waist pulled her towards him so that her back was pressed against his chest. He buried his face in her hair with a sigh as y/n snorted slightly.

"Oh, E..." y/n sighed.

"You say something you really like about the other person, ok? I'll start," she then explained before she scanned the group of pirates in front of her.

"Harry. Great accent. Now, you go," she said as he smiled slightly.

"Is she always this perky?" Uma asked as Harry was about to answer, cutting him off.

"Oh, it wasn't really your turn, but thank you," Evie shut her down which caused y/n to giggle loudly.

"Ok. Evie, come here," Mal called out to her friend.

"Yeah," Evie smiled as she turned towards Mal.

"I love you," Mal started.

"I love you," Evie gasped with a smile.

"I love this energy, but we are very short on time. Audrey clearly knows where we are and we need to get out of here asap," Mal continued.

"Alright, where does this cheerleader bunk down? Even if she's not there, we might find some sort of clue," Uma cut in, becoming impatient.

"Actually, she's still in the dorms," Evie stated.

"You're right. Because of summer school," Mal realized.

"What? Summer school? Summer school! No wonder she wants revenge," Harry laughed loudly.

"Ok, I need you guys to go find Ben. We will meet back at Evie's in two hours, ok?" Mal then cut in.

"Sounds like we're going with my plan. I'm just saying," Uma then stated.

"It was kind of the obvious plan," Mal defended.

"Uma said it first~" Gil added childishly in a singsong voice.

"Right. So, my plan. Right?" Uma smiled.

"Whatever," Mal huffed before she made her way towards the doors, the rest of the teens following after her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 4.1K 29
once upon a time, there was a princess who had a story of her own. she was reserved, a strong yet broken one. there was more to her than what met the...
18.4K 713 43
~I was Enchanted to meet you~ Daughter of Queen Elsa, Taylor was thrown into the Isle as a child. Her mother and father had left her there and return...
21.5K 326 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and little sister of Mal. The VKs are forced to go to Auradon and try and steal The Fairy Godmother's wand in hopes to fr...
13.6K 445 11
𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 π‹πŽπ•π„ π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐀 𝐃𝐄 π•πˆπ‹ 𝟐 ⎒ ❝ I walked with you, once upon a dream. ❞ ❝ I was wondering... uh...If you liked the... carrot ca...