Albert vs. Milverton

By eleanor_moriarty

This story focuses on Albert James Moriarty when his love, Eleanor (Ella), was kidnapped by Charles Augustus... More

Part 1 - The Dream
Part 2 - The Kid
Part 3 - The Kidnap
Part 4 - The Warning (I)
Part 5 - The Warning (II)
Part 6 - The Moriarty Plan
Part 7 - Falco & his mom
Part 8 - Ella's Attempt
Part 9 - The Beginning of the War
Part 10 - Infiltration
Part 11 - The Boss
Part 12 - Resolve
Part 13 - The Hospital
Part 14 - Peace
Part 15 - Healing (I)
Part 16 - Healing (II)
Part 17 - Albert's Contemplation
BONUS: The Original Draft of Albert vs. Milverton
BONUS: Plan B of the Climax in Albert vs. Milverton

Part 18 - End

127 3 0
By eleanor_moriarty

The moon shone high up in the sky, and the weather was colder than usual. Albert now usually comes home very late since his days are filled with exhausting meetings and worthless gatherings from the mindless nobles.

As he opens the door of the manor, his shoulders slightly relaxed at the comfortable warmth of his home. As he looked at the clock when it showed 1:12 am, he lets out a long tired sigh figuring that everyone was already asleep.

Before he officially calls it a day, he tries to be as quiet as possible when he walks down the way to Ella's room to check up on her. And when he opens the door, the faint light of a candle illuminated into the dark hallway. He sees her awake, holding the Study in Scarlet book he bought her the other day coming home from the meeting. 

Ella noticed him, and she smiled as brightly as ever, "You're home, love!", Ella said in her sweet voice. 

"Yes...I am", Albert said. He now smiles for the first time that day; happy to see she's on her way to recovery.

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 424 14
"Wouldn't it be exciting to just go there and leave this exhausting life of ours ?" "I suppose." "You suppose ?" "How delightful."
11.5K 467 11
A military nurse used to have a past with Sebastian Moran; when she finds out that he didn't actually die on the battlefield, things get complicated
89.9K 3.5K 24
𝐼 π“‡π‘’π’»π“Šπ“ˆπ‘’ π“‰π‘œ π“π‘œπ“ˆπ‘’ 𝒽𝑒𝓇, π’Άπ“ˆ π“ˆπ’½π‘’ π“‚π‘’π’Άπ“ƒπ“ˆ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‚π‘œπ“ˆπ“‰ π“‰π‘œ 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ 𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒 π“Œπ‘œπ“‡π“π’Ή... Y/N Moriarty was a in...
56 3 1
❗NSFW❗ "Mycroft Holmes, If you only could, you would gladly devour me as only a selfish beast can do." (...) "I have exposed your desires completely...