S2 Clementine x Male Reader (...

By Victor_TheRiper

Several months have pass now, after loosing their parents, friends, and most importantly, loosing Lee as well... More

-PROLOGUE-
Chp.1 On Our Own
Chp.2 The Unpleasant Group
Chp.3 Sneaking
Chp.4
Chp.5 The Peculiar Stranger
Chp.6
Chp.7 The Boat God's Return
Chp.8
Chp.9
Chp.10 Carver's Prison Pt.1
Chp.11 Carver's Prison Pt.2
Chp.12 Carver's Prison Pt.3
Chp.13
Chp.14 Escape
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20
Chp.21 CampFire
Chp.22 It Happen So Fast
Chp.23
Chp.24 Memory Dream
Chp.25 Team Kenny
-Coming Soon-

Final Chapter

1.1K 47 12
By Victor_TheRiper

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

-9 DAYS LATER-

9 days have pass...Clem, (YN), Kenny and AJ have been walking a whole 9 days, killing walkers, stopping and resting, to get over to Wellington. One afternoon, Clem and (YN) both spot smoke coming out behind a hill...

Clementine: We're almost there, just a little bit further.

Kenny: Oh I sure hope that's a cool fire, could use a hot meal right about now.

(YN): Yeah...hey, want us to hold AJ?

Kenny: Nah I'm alright, he's still light.

(YN): You sure? Look pretty tired old man.

Kenny: Hehe, "Old Man"?

(YN): I mean..if it's okay calling you that?

Kenny: Not at all son...come on, race you both at the top!

Kenny started running up to the hill with AJ and started laughing as Clem and (YN) goes running together after Kenny...

Kenny: Hehe! Come on Alvie, we got this! Haha!

Kenny reach to the top of the hill, and stood still for a moment...

Clementine: You cheated.

(YN): Yea, let's go back and...and...

Suddenly...they saw what Kenny was seeing up ahead...a humongous wall, and inside those walls, smoke was coming out, like if there's people setting up campfire...and that could mean only one thing: ...They've finally found Wellington.

Kenny: Holy shit..! We did it kids! That's..Thats gotta be it! Hehe!

Clementine: It's about time.

(YN): Those 9 days were worth it, no regrets.

Kenny: You were telling me. Come on!

They started walking down hill and to approach to the wall...

Kenny: This gotta be the one! I mean look at those walls. We can finally feel safe kids. We will be able to sleep well tonight!

Clementine: Be warm on the fire.

(YN): Oh! You think they have s'mores??

Clementine: They better!

Kenny: Oh don't y'all worry, we'll figure out as soon we-

Suddenly...they hear a loud gunshot as they startled, and a somebody speaking through those walls with a microphone...

???: Thats far enough.

Kenny: Just stay still you both, do as they say.

???: Drop your weapons.

Clem grabs her gun and toss her gun down and (YN) tossing his broken back down on the floor...

???: Approach the gate.

They approach to the gate...as they got close, a lady then appears from the balcony of the walls as he was talking with someone on a radio...

Edith: Hi, Im Edith.

Kenny: Names Kenny, and these two are Clementine and (YN).

Clementine: Hi.

(YN): Yo.

Edith: Hello....Aww, what a handsome boy. What's his name?

Kenny: Alvin, Alvin "Lee" Junior.

Edith: That's a very nice name.

Clementine: Excuse me, is there somebody name "Christa"?

Edith: No, I'm afraid not.

Clementine: ..Shit.

(YN): Guess..she didn't made it out back there..

Kenny: I'm sorry Kids.

(YN): It's alright...she's with Omid now.

Kenny: Mm...So uh, this is Wellington, right?

Edith: That's what they call it, yes.

Kenny: So...what we got to do to let us in?

Edith: ...I'm afraid this is the part I give you the bad news.

Edith walks away for a sec...as Kenny and the kids look at each other, confused on what she meant by "Bad News"...she then came back, with a duffel bag and drops it on the ground...

Kenny: The hell is this?

Edith: Thats some supples, food, water, medicines and first aid kit-

Kenny: What?! Why are you giving us this!?

Edith: ...Unfortunately, our community isn't accepting new members. We are over capacity as it is. There's not...enough people for us to accept...I mean things might change-

Kenny: You..You gotta be fucking kidding?!

Edith: I-I'm sorry...I'm really am.

(YN): No way..! Fuck, this is bullshit!! <Carajo!>

Clementine: We have a baby!

Edith: I-I know kids, but I don't make the rules...

Kenny: ...Do you have any idea what we've been through?? Do you have ANY idea, how long it took us to get here?! And now...now you're just gonna turn us away?!

Edith: Look..I don't mean to be harsh, but a whole lot of people went through other stuff to get here too. They all got here before you...don't think you're the first ones we turn away, really. And that doesn't mean that I'm...I'm sorry.

Clementine: ...Well, shit.

(YN): Tch, whatever. Come on Old man, let's go. We can find somewhere-

Kenny: Just take the kids!

Clementine: What?!

(YN): Ken?!

Kenny: Just take the kids! It's too dangerous out for them. Their just two little kids and a baby boy. I mean you can make room for that right? You can even take back the supplies if that helps too. Please just...I need them to stay safe, and I know in there is the one, just...please, ask anyone. Please? They worn make it out here...please!?

Kenny begs Edith to take the kids inside, and not him, which means he'll be the one to leave...Edith felt bad the fact Kenny will do anything for them, and he'll do anything. Edith response...

Edith: I'll...Ill ask, just give me a second.

Edith goes in to ask and see if she can take the kids...Kenny felt bad, but at the same time, he wants them to be safe...

Kenny: ...You don't have to look at me like that kids.

Clementine: We're not staying here without you!

Kenny: Yes, you are.

(YN): No, we're not!

Kenny: Yes you are!!

Kenny gives a soft sigh...and says...

Kenny: It's safe here...you three will be safe, that's what is important now.

Edith then comes back with a response...

Edith: ...We can take the kids, just the kids. I just need the case-

Kenny: Oh thank you! Thank you so much!

Kenny walks to the kids and hands AJ to Clem and have a talk...

Kenny: Listen, okay? This...This is your chance, for you two and this boy. Look, I'll be honest here...I don't trust myself with little AJ, and keeping you both safe, not anymore. Please, I'm begging you both, please, stay here. Stay here where it's safe...where you three have a chance.

Clem snd (YN) began to cry emotional the fact their leaving Kenny alone...

Clementine: N-No no no! Why..Why are you doing this?!

Kenny: Cause it's the only way, for the three of you.

(YN): B-But we don't wanna stay here without you! Don't leave..!!

Kenny: *Gets emotional too* ...Kids, think about Alvie...please, please do as I say...this one last time. You'll both meet new people here...make friends and-

Clementine: N-No!! We're leaving! All of us! Together!

(YN): Thats right! We're leaving!

Kenny: Clem, (YN), it's safe here. You need to think-

Clementine: J-Just stop! Stop it okay!? We're not staying! That's that..

(YN): We're not staying, like it or not, we're leaving! And we don't wanna leave you again...we lost you the first time...and we don't wanna loose you again, and besides...you're family, and we don't leave family behind..!!

Kenny couldn't believe it...even if he wants the kids to stay safe here, they wanna leave with him no matter what...that lets him now how club they truly care for him besides each other.

Edith: *sniffs* Sounds like they mean business.

Kenny: *sniffs* Yea, they do.

Edith pulls out two duffel bags and drops it on the floor...

Edith: ...I'm only suppose to give one bag per group, but...look, if you're in the area, check back a couple of months, we might be accepting people then.

Kenny: Thank you for the help. And uh...sorry for the language.

Edith: Well it's a shitty situation, we're all doing the best we can. Anyways...y'all stay safe out there.

Kenny: Thank you.

Edith goes back in...as Kenny, Clem holding AJ, and (YN) grab their own bag of supplies and to look at each other...

Kenny: ...You two are as stubborn as a damn mule.

(YN): Yeah? Wonder where we got that from.

Clementine: Learned it from the best.

(YN) and Clem look at each other held hands as they smile to each other, and smile at Kenny as he smiles too...
.
.
.
With that said, they walk away, and to look for someplace else to stay.

Kenny: So, do...one of you know how to drive??

Clementine: ..Not yet.

(YN): I do...kinda.

Kenny: Heh, that's okay son, we'll find a vehicle and teach you properly how to drive.

(YN): Cool.

Clementine: Just keep a close eye on him Ken, he can be a bit crazy on the stick.

(YN): Hey.

Kenny: *chuckles* I'll keep that in mind.

-THE END-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 44 13
kenny daughter!oc twdg x oc BOOK TWO-SEASON TWO -- Alone by themselves, Clementine and Sydney try to navigate the walk with the dead by themselves.
281K 8K 81
[Completed!] Whenever you saw Clementine pull the trigger, you've both felt... lost, unsure of what to do or where to go. You both made it out of Sav...
47.8K 1.3K 81
-Completed- Y/N was a normal kid, in a normal home until he met Clementine and Lee. A Clementine X Male Reader Story. All Characters Rights are Owne...
194K 5.4K 44
It's been two years, since the dead started walking and two kids have been surviving it sense then, Y/N and Clementine. They had others protect them...