Mr. Stone Head / Kim Taehyung...

By karaaii

(Currently Editing the previous chapters as well as updating further. ) Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim. Construc... More

The History : Hunt Begins.
1. Parallel Realities.
2. Murderer
3. No emotions..
4. Words
5. Event
6. It hurts.
7. Sensitive
8. Stop please
9. Burns
10. Maybe
11. Sold
12. Wedding
13. Slut
14. U Deserve
15. His Toy
16. Guilt
17. Cold
18. Fever
19. Why?
20. Full moon
21. Full moon (pt.2)
22. Full moon (pt.3)
23. Scared
24. Forced
25. Comfort
26. sympathy
27. Humiliated
28. Blue eyes
29. Disturbed
30. Quiet
31. Her Sorrow
32. Back
33. liar
34. Pain
35. Truth
36. Hate
37. Thunder
38. Cries
39. Slap
40. Regret
41. Friends
42. Restless
43. Attacked
44. Stitches
45. Nightmare
46. Frustration
47. Beautiful Her
48. Panic Attack
49. Forgiveness
50. Dr. Kim seokjin
51. Let me
53. Remorse
54. The Alpha
55. The hallucination
56. Full moon (pt.4)
57. Things falling apart
58. Eachother's Support
59. Strangers
60. Whispers of sorrow
61. Untold secret ( Her )
62. Love unleashed
63. His Shelter of Trust
64. Protector's guilt.
65. Enchanted Beginnings.
66. A Husband's Warth pt.(1).
67. A Husband's Warth pt.( 2 ).
68. " Stone Head".
69. Moonlit Confessions and Sweet Kisses.
70. Dusk of Despair.
71. Strengthening Love.
72. Closer Together.
73. The Midnight Escape.
74. Mysteries Unfolded.
75. Horseback Bonds.
76. Fires of Passion.
77. Pampering.
78. Heated Affections and Sweet Melodies.
79. Unanswered calls.
80. Sensual Flames.
81. Mischief and Laughter.
82. Gentle Seduction : A Year Together.
83. Moonlight : My Lover.
84. Haunting Beauty of the Moon.
85. "I Crave Your Attention : Moonlight"
86. Mate's Desires : Kitten.
87. Drunken Whispers :Bigger Boobs.
88. Guardian's Farewell.
89. Protector and Predator.
90. Elevating Intimacy.
91. Quest.
92. Toyed and Torn.
93. Plaything?
¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠☯⁠෴⁠☯⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
94. "Brain-Dead-slut"
95. Homecoming Tears.
96. Healing Bonds (pt.1).
97. Healing Bonds (pt.2).
98. Sheltered Passion.
99. Love's Ritual.
100. Proximity & Distance.
101. Embrace.
102. With You.
103. A Night of Terror.
104. Lost and Alone.
105. A Heart Divided.
106. A Twist of Fate.
107. Gamble.

52. Blank

1.9K 143 42
By karaaii

I know am falling in love , am falling for u , but this time i know am falling for the right one , the best one...!!!!

Y/n please let me love u...

Let me be the one to cherish u...

what taehyung meant by saying this is that he has started realising the reason of the sudden change in his feelings for y/n. And he knows he's falling in love with y/n and her every single action.
But the way she always keeps her problems to herself , she doesn't bothers taehyung in any way , she keeps everything to herself private.
And it even explains why she said to jin that she doesn't wants anyone to enter her life....
Taehyung thinks that she might won't let taehyung get closer to her.....

He gently caress her head which was bandaged. He was just admiring the Angel...

Nurse came in the room and told him to leave as he was only allowed to see her for a few minutes not more than that. Taehyung wipes his tears and leans to plant a long kiss on her forehead Before leaving. Well his this gesture made nurse aww at him. She asked him about the relationship between them and taehyung proudly said that she's his wife...

The next morning came
Everyone was worried, it was already the 2nd day and there was no improvement in y/n's condition...

It was almost 2pm and Taehyung's mom was trying to make him eat something. He hardly had 2 or 3 bites and was refusing to eat any further. Same goes with jin , tho he was doing his duty well in the hospital but he was awfully quiet. He isn't talking to anyone of them , either he is working or looking at y/n or crying standing in the corner of the room..

The boys were stressed, seeing two of them like this was hard and painful ... Specially their jin Hyung, he is the oldest but still the most playful one , he keeps everyone's mood light. But now seeing him quiet and so detached like this makes them feel horrible....

.

.

.

It was almost the end of the second day and taehyung was now freaking out like crazy outside her room. There is no response from her and this was making taehyung feel his stomach twisting inside. Many negative thoughts are going on his head regarding y/n.

Taehyung was so restless and anxious that at a point he felt like throwing up....
So just for a while he went out of the hospital to have some fresh air so that he doesn't falls sick , he needs to be ok to take care of his y/n.

He started roaming here and there outside the hospital on the streets, while talking to his secretary who was giving him certain important updates which he needs to know...

( New character...
John :
Taehyung's P.A .
30 years old.
Good looking , a real gentleman , a hacker in disguise ( the boys know it ).
Doesn't has a family.
The most loyal person to taehyung.
He is the most genuine person , he thinks of taehyung like his younger brother. He handles everything for taehyung wether it's professional or not he is ready to do anything for him , sometimes taehyung calls him Hyung too .

he helps taehyung to get the info about his competitors whenever they feel like there was something fishy in their stock price. ( so Basically about the dirty tricks of their competitors against them. )
A/n  : important character in the story further (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠). )

John was telling him how the meeting went with the potential investors , their response was really positive which made taehyung feel a little better. He kept walking and didn't realise that he come quite far away from the hospital.

When he realised it he took a taxi back to the hospital and when he reached the floor of y/n's room he saw an utter chaos here and there.

2 nurses came out of y/n's room in hurry which made taehyung panic , he blocked one of the junior doctors who was running....

Tae : w..what happened?? The room u came f...from? It's my w..wife inside? What's wrong?.
He asks stuttering being scared of what the doctor says ahead...

Dr. :  Are u Taehyung??

Tae ; y..yeah! W..what's...

The doctor cutted him off and started dragging him towards her room.

Dr. ; She woke up half an hour ago and she is Panicking badly. She's not letting anyone of us touch her , she is asking for u... ( Doctor told him in a panicked tone ) .

Taehyung heard this and ran to her room leaving the doctor behind...

Tae reached the door and heard her cries which made him burst into the room.

He looks inside to see a badly crying y/n curling up and hiding herself... Taehyung rushed to her bed and tried touching her but she flinched and cried even more , her eyes were closed... 

" Y/n " taehyung calls y/n in a very gentle yet soothing voice...

Y/n immediately opens her eyes and cried even more seeing taehyung.  Taehyung runs upto her engulfing her small shivering figure into his big one . Y/n holds his shirt from his chest with her one hand hiding herself in his arms.... She sobbed out loud which made him feel like crying too.. he tightens his arms around her and started rubbing her back.

" D...da...dada i...s..saw dada...h..he ..w...was...
H..here ....i...w..want m...my d..dada ..... I... W...want d..dada...h..he was h..here......m..my dada... I w..want him... " Y/n cried in her heavy voice , making taehyung's heart clench.

He hugged her tighter massaging her shoulders...

" It's ok .... Am here with u hm .... You're ok .... It's ok ..... "

After 10 mins her grip on him started losing, her sobs almost died down and taehyung gently layed the girl on the bed . She was still crying but the girl was actually tired... The nurse and the doctors noticed that too , so a nurse was about to take her hand to give her an injection but y/n moved her hand away and started sobbing again still laying due to lack of energy...

I d.. dont t...them to touch me.... D... don't wanna be h...here ....

She cries and taehyung leans down to her level facing her . He caressed her cheeks with one hand and with another one he gently massaged her forehead to sush her...

Tae : it's ok , she is just giving u the injection and see am here only.. no need to panic ... Let's sleep for a while ok??
Taehyung says in a soothing tone to calm the girl...

She holds his hand with her both hands and said
" D .... Don't l... leave m..me al..alone wi..with them please..."

Taehyung gently wiped her tears and said...

" Am not going anywhere am here with u all the time ."

He carefully took her one hand off his ( the one with the ivy) and forwarded it to the nurse's direction , she carefully injected the medicine inside it....

Taehyung kept massaging her forehead to relax her. He kept telling her that he was here and wasn't going anywhere leaving the girl. Within 15mins y/n was sleeping already.
The doctors and the staff took a sigh of relief and they started leaving the room one by one.

Now only a jr. Doctor and a nurse was left in the room with the couple......

Taehyung caressed his sleeping wife's tear stained  cheeks. The way she cried holding onto him , asking for her dada made taehyung feel like crying too for the nth time now. His heart was hurting inside his chest .

He looked down at his hand , his only hand looked so huge in her which she was holding in her smaller ones. This was so innocent of her , her every action displays pure innocence and purity of her heart , the way she looks at him like a small child who trusts his family.  

Only one thought was ringing inside his head ,

" I wish I could just bring your mumma dada back.."

This was all he thought the whole night sitting beside y/n , looking at her with love , sometimes he teared up when he remembered whatever she said to jin , his stupidity and all her sufferings he knew until now.

He didn't inform anyone else at the night because it was pretty late already when y/n finally slept.

.

.

.

.

The next morning came as usual jin was at the hospital treating children. He knew that y/n was awake but he couldn't face her so he just went into her room...

Taehyung was in the bathroom getting freshen up.

Jin slowly went near y/n's bed where she was sleeping but her face was swelled up and he indeed knew about whatever happened last night.
Jin was already crying just looking at her face . He caressed her hair . He has been missing y/n equally as she did... He loves her alot and seeing her in this condition hurted him and his quietness was telling it all loud and clear!!!

Jin was about to leave her room when taehyung came in and saw his jin Hyung looking at y/n . Jin's sad and crying face hurted taehyung a lot. He went towards him before hugging him tight and jin just leaned in , he needed it the most. No words were shared between the bothers just a small act of pure comfort. Jin left after a while when he was called back again to childern wing.

Soon after that his mom dad visited and they saw y/n sleeping . Taehyung's mom was also not feeling well . It was because of y/n , she was hella worried about the girl , for his mom and dad y/n is as important as taehyung is to them. His dad made his mom understand that y/n needed rest and sent his wife home . The father and the son both didn't wanted tae's mom to get sick too.

His dad stayed back just to make sure that y/n was ok...
Taehyung's dad was getting attached to y/n alot as he always wanted a daughter and he did found one in y/n.

.

.

.

.

16 years old y/n was surrounded by a bunch of students in the locker room. She was on the floor begging those animals to stop hitting her. But as always it had no effect on those monsters.

A kick landed on her stomach , it was so strong that y/n screamed on the top of her lungs. A teacher came into the locker room listening to the scream and all of the bullies ran away .

The teacher helped the girl to get up form the floor. He was about to take her to the nurse but y/n refused and ran away to the terrace. Yeonjun saw all of this and ran behind the girl.

Well the weren't besties by then , y/n was always quiet and distant from the others , why wouldn't she be!! almost everyone tried to Bully y/n. Yeonjun always tried to talk to her and y/n would always reply in short sentences. But at least they were talking.

Yeonjun really cared about y/n many times he helped her whenever she needed. And soon y/n was getting comfortable with yeonjun too , she many times helped him whenever he was stuck at some questions. But still y/n was maintaining the distance .

Yeonjun ran behind y/n upstairs , when he reached the terrace , there was a steel shead kept on the terrace. He heard sobs behind of that shead , he felt bad for the girl and slowly walked upto her . But what he saw made him gasp. There were white cat ears and tail attached to y/n. She was hugging her knees close to her chest and was sobbing loud. The gasp grabbed y/n's attention.

She looked up and saw yeonjun looking at her with wide eyes. Y/n froze at her spot and same goes to yeonjun. Y/n panicked and tried hiding but couldn't because back then she didn't had the control over her powers and couldn't control the urge to shift.

Y/n looked into his eyes with her blue eyes and Yeonjun just ran away.
Y/n started weeping , now everyone in the school will know that y/n is a hybrid. They'll think about her as a scary creature , they'll throw her out of the school all of these thoughts made y/n cry even more.

Later that day , it was already the end of day when someone came upto her y/n suddenly got scared and started hiding her herself crying. But then she felt something over her head. It was a jacket.
She looked up to see yeonjun standing there with a little smile.

Y/n covered her head with his jacket , yeonjun sat on the floor infront of her and noticed that the girl was dizzy , she was actually tired crying for hours.
He forwarded strawberry milk towards y/n and said

Jun : here take this u'll feel better..

And y/n shook her head as a no , not looking at him
.

Yeonjun put that in her hand and said :
" See i brought this for so u have to drink it. "

He said and smiled at her , y/n took that having a few sips and actually feeling better.
Yeonjun was having alot of stuff with him , he brought milk and sandwich for y/n , an ointment and  their school bags.

He told y/n to forward her hand and y/n did as he said . But then yeonjun saw a huge burn mark on her forearm.

Jun : oh god so they have gone to this extent , I'll complaint to the principal.
He says thinking that the bullies did it.

Y/n : no...n.no they didn't do it , i...it w..was m...my aunt.

Jun ; what ?!! Why did she do it. And did u tell your mom dad.

Then y/n told yeonjun everything. He was not that mature to understand her situation but not that of a kid. He was shocked to hear everything.

Y/n : p... please i r.. request u , p... P .. please don't tell a.. anyone, i ... I'll d..do wh.. whatever u say p... please.

Y/n pleaded while crying hard.

Jun : it's ok y/n please don't cry i won't tell anyone.

Y/n : r.. really??

Jun ; yeah but only if u'll be my friend.

Yeonjun says this with a big genuine smile and they both shook hands....

That was where they both became friends , soulmates , they became each other's support in hard times , eachother's happiness.

.

.

.

.

Yeonjun was remembering these beautiful memories he shared with y/n in these 6 years while driving towards taehyung's apartment...

It's been 3 days since he has been trying to reach y/n but her phn is switched off , he visited Taehyung's appartment yesterday too but it was locked he waited outside until midnight in hope of someone to return but that didn't happen.

All the negative thoughts were bundling up in his mind. He was scared for y/n , she is special, she is precious than anyone else in this world and he was scared that someone might have hurted his special bean.

He reached his apartment and rang the doorbell hoping for someone to open it. After a few seconds someone opened the door and Yeonjun was about to yell at her but he realised that it wasn't y/n....

Mia : yes? ..

Jun :  Hlo am y/n's friend yeonjun.

Mia ; oh please come inside.

Jun ; No no , Actually i couldn't reach her from almost last 3 days , can u please call her.

Mia : unnie is in hospital.
She said sadly...

Jun : what? WHAT happened??

Mia ,: she got into an accident. She was unconscious since then , but she woke up last night.

Jun : o..ok w..which hospital..?

Mia : -------- hospital.

Jun ; ok thank you.

And he ran towards his car and driving straight to the hospital.

.

.

.

Here on the other side y/n woke up and was about to panic again but when she saw Taehyung right beside of her , she felt an ease. She looked at tae who was talking to a doctor.

Y/n was blank at the moment , she didn't wanted to say anything.
After a few seconds he noticed that y/n was awake . He went to her helping the girl to sit , she was quiet. Taehyung looks at her and asks...

Tae : y/n u need something?

Y/n nodded and asked for water. And taehyung made her drink it , she was again having the blank expression. She had only sadness and disappointment on her face .

Tae : y/n are u ok?

Y/n : can i be honest?
She asks him in a low and heavy voice , but with no expression nothing just a straight face and her straight question.

Tae : y..yes.

As soon as he said that y/n shook her head as a no.
Taehyung felt a hit on chest , her blank face was making him feel bad.

Taehyung moved forward before taking her small frame into his arms rubbing her back assuring her that he was there with her . But y/n didn't react , she was still at her place , completely blank , she didn't even hug back..

.

.

.

Hlo everyone 💚👀
Thank you so much for reading.

So am really sorry that i made y'll worried , i was just getting affected by the negative comments.
But when i read all the beautiful comments form u all i almost cried , well everyone says that am not a person to get emotional...

My friends call me heartless ( 😂 )  coz emotional things don't affect me easily rather your author has anger issues and that's why i just took that impulsive decision. I actually never cared about the negativity i got on this book but it started happening at a constant rate and when it was called stupid and nonsense , i got angry. 

But now i won't do anything stupid. I don't give a fuck what others are saying all that matters to me is u all who love my writing this much.  I am going to continue the story as i was going to , i won't make u all disappointed...

And my dear bears thank u soooooo much for loving my book this much... ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ....

One more thing tomorrow i have my results for my previous semester and your dear author is scared to death. I even have a recheck of the treatment i got , it's just so painful to get it so your author has a very scary day tomorrow , so please pray for me.

And the hectic schedule got the  best of me , i have fever am laying in the bed writting this update...

And all of u get ready for the explosions in the coming updates of this story......

Just remember!!! u guys mean a lot to me... ෆ⁠╹⁠ ⁠.̮⁠ ⁠╹⁠ෆ.

See u all soon ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 969 22
when a rich boy fall in love with a poor girl .....she can't afford her three time meal🥺💗 college love story ❤️ Kim taehyung : _______________ 21 y...
578K 25.7K 32
[NOT EDITED] "Don't expect anything from this marriage", he declared. "I never did. I can never expect anything from this marriage nor you", she repl...
104K 3K 52
[Terribly needed to be edited] [Under Editing] The man Kim Taehyung- Who is scared of noone, of nothing in this world but- is now scared of his own...
40.3K 2.6K 58
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...