Tørtured Søuls [REWRITTEN]

By emiliavs

Loki drifting into the abyss where he finds Thanos. A mad Titan that tortured him until a girl came along. Th... More

The Mad Titan
A Strange Girl
Prisoner
Who Are You?
Wounds
Trial and Error
Giving In
Mission
S.H.I.E.L.D
Underground
Germany
"Surrender"
God of Thunder
Interrogation
Files
Release the Beast
The Plan
New York
Don't Resist
Bombs Away
Avengers
Odin
Behind Bars
Blood and Tears
Hidden Secrets
Running Thoughts
New and Old Encounters
True Faces in the Dark
The Aether
Odin's Firstborn Child
Death and Despair
Chaos
Reunited
Past Memories
God of the Wind and Seas
Confessions
The Sceptre

Security

181 8 4
By emiliavs

-Loki's POV-
On the way to the airport, Lorna's friends, Matthew and Elliot, kept bickering between one another while Lorna joined in on them, teasing them both. The other person, Reid, kept on telling Matthew and Elliot to shut up while he concentrated on driving.

When we arrived at the airport, there was a whole section cleared for us to walk in and get to the private jet. Luckily, we didn't have to go through airport security. I'm sure the metal detectors would've gone ballistic about my armour and daggers I had with me. I could sense people staring at us while we got escorted through the airport facility. Before entering the building, I used my seidr to make my hair appear shorter and to make my clothes appear as some older armour I wore when I was younger. I also made Lorna's hair appear longer with a lighter colour. I knew her real hair colour was green but I had never first-hand seen it without her black hair dye. Therefore, I made her hair appear a lighter green.

{Loki and Lorna appear like the pictures at the top of the chapter. If you wish to imagine her to wear something different or appear different you are welcomed to!}

I went to go find a place to sit down comfortably at when I stepped onto the jet. It was fancy yet simple. There were couches to lounge on along with some reclining chairs nearby. There was a table with chairs around it along with a counter to represent a small kitchen space.

"How did you guys manage to get us an expensive private jet?" Lorna asked as she walked in, looking around at the marvellous interior.

"We just used money from S.H.I.E.L.D," Elliot said as he shrugged off Lorna's shocked facial expressions.

Reid and Matthew and Elliot all sat on the couch. Lorna and I sat at the end of the couch as she put on some headphones. She had a small device in her hand as I'm guessing this device allowed her to play some music.

I noticed I was nervous around Lorna. More so than I was when we originally met. Maybe it was because I'm not used to being this close to someone I'm comfortable with or maybe it's because the last person I was close with, I ruined the relationship between us and that was with Isla. Regardless of my nervousness, I still felt mostly calm around Lorna—not on edge as I usually am.

After a few hours, Lorna fell asleep as her head leaned against my arm. I slowly took her headphones and moved them to where they rested around her neck. Elliot, Matthew, and Reid we're all whispering now as to not disturb Lorna.

Apparently Lorna hasn't been sleeping well this past year I was away. Elliot told me about Lorna's sleeping issues. Matthew and Reid agreed with what Elliot said. Elliot explained she's been having night terrors, waking up in a cold sweat and hyperventilating. Sometimes she wakes up crying or screaming from her night terrors. It takes a while for them to calm Lorna down, to reassure that she's safe and not locked up in a cell.

I frowned as I thought about what Lorna's been through. She didn't deserve what she's been put through. No one did.

~

We finally landed as I gently woke Lorna up. She grumbled at me at first but once she realised who I was, she got up without arguing.

-Your POV-
We exited the jet as I looked at the house ahead of us.

"Are we on a farm?" I asked, looking at Clint.

"Yes this is my home. You guys will stay here for a bit before we move you guys again," Clint responded, smiling as a woman came out the front door.

The woman waved at Clint while holding a small child, a girl. I'm assuming the woman was his wife and the child was his.

We walked inside as I was nervous. Being around new people made me nervous. I stayed quiet as Clint explained how Loki and I were mind controlled during the whole New York fiasco. Clint's wife, Laura, still seemed a bit hesitant on trusting Clint that we were harmless at the moment. However, she gave in, trusting Clint and trusting us.

Clint apologised while saying they only had two spare bedrooms. Matthew decided he would sleep on the couch in the room with Elliot and Reid as they would all share a room. Clint asked if I wanted to share a room with Loki since we were close to one another. I agreed as I didn't want Loki to have no where to sleep.

Some time passed by as Laura announced that dinner was ready. We all headed downstairs to the kitchen and dining room as we all sat down at the large table before us. Laura set up the table with the help of her children who were both very young—a young girl and a slightly older boy. The young girl helped pass out plates to everyone as we all accepted them, thanking the child. The older boy helped pass out napkins and utensils which we all once again, thanked the children for their services.

Once we all finished eating, everyone departed their separate ways to the rooms they were sharing. I decided to take a shower really quick as I brought my change of clothes with me. After my shower, I warned Laura and Clint about my night terrors as Elliot and Reid and Matthew were all there to support my explanation. Loki chimed in that he should be able to help soothe my mind from my night terrors as everyone was relieved, including me.

When we reached the room it was expected there would only be one bed. Loki and I looked at each other as we then glanced back at the bed.

"So," I started, clasping my hands behind my back, "who gets the bed?"

"Obviously you. You're still injured and need proper rest," Loki explained, not looking away from the bed.

"No, you're a prince, royalty should sleep in the bed," I protested.

Loki rolled his eyes at the mention of his title. It was late at night and we were both here arguing at who sleeps in the bed.

"I can just sleep on the couch," Loki muttered as he made his way to the couch.

I caught Loki by his arm as I stopped him.

"No. I can sleep on the couch while you sleep on the bed." I stated.

We both eventually kept bickering until we both decided we were too tired to deal with this as we both decided we would sleep on separate sides of the bed and call it a night.

I fell asleep as I walked around in darkness. I didn't know where I was as everything was an endless nothing. It was empty. I wondered around, calling out Loki's name. I only got my echo back as a response as I walked around some more. I went from walking to running, slowly panicking as I couldn't find anyone or anything around me. I felt stuck, like I couldn't breathe. I began hyperventilating, screaming out into the abyss in hopes of someone hearing me.

-Third Person POV-
Loki woke up as he heard Lorna groaning in her sleep. She began hyperventilating along with tossing and turning. She hugged herself as Loki noticed she began crying. Quickly, he sat up and began to shake Lorna, trying to wake her up. Lorna suddenly sat up and screamed while crying out loud. Loki covered Lorna's mouth as she screamed to keep her from waking up the children. Lorna was in a cold sweat, breathing heavily as she frantically glanced around the room.

Loki hushed Lorna as he rubbed circles on her back to calm her down. Lorna realised it was just a nightmare as she sighed out in relief. Loki brought Lorna closer to him as he slowly wrapped his arms around Lorna—hoping that this would help calm her down. Lorna's breathing slowly became steady as she closed her eyes, focusing on her breathing. Loki laid them both back down as he held Lorna close to his chest, still rubbing small circles on her back. He placed one of his hands against Lorna's forehead as she closed her eyes, allowing Loki to touch her. Loki used his seidr to overcome Lorna's worrisome thoughts to thoughts that were calm.

~

Morning came as Lorna remembered what happened last night. She was embarrassed as she kept apologising for what happened last night to Loki. Loki kept reassuring that it was fine and he was happy to know he was successful in calming Lorna down.

Everyone went downstairs and ate breakfast as Clint's children, Cooper and Lila, ran around playing. Lila ran up to Lorna, asking if Lorna wanted to draw with her.

Lorna was speechless as she didn't know how to answer. She's never dealt with children before as she didn't know how to react. Lorna accepted as she let the small child lead her into the living room. There on the coffee table was multiple pieces of plain white copy paper and crayons. Lorna sat there, not knowing what to do. Lila noticed Lorna sitting still as she offered Lorna some crayons and a piece of paper. Lila smiled as Lorna began drawing random stuff with the crayons. Lila finished her drawing of Loki and Lorna as Lorna smiled at the picture, complimenting how beautiful it was. Lila smiled brightly as she hugged Lorna. Lorna froze for a moment, realising the child was hugging her. Lorna slowly wrapped her arms around Lila as Lorna didn't notice she herself began to slightly cry. Who knew hugging a small child would bring so much comfort to one's soul. The innocence of a child is enough to make one change the way they view life.

Loki walked into the room as he noticed Lorna smiling while crying slightly. He smiled a bit at the sight of Lila hugging Lorna. Lila let go as she held up her arms. Lorna wiped her tears away and knew this meant she must want up in her lap. Lorna gently picked up the small child. Lila began playing with Lorna's hair as Loki came sat down next to them. Lila moved from Lorna to Loki as she showed Loki her drawing. Loki smiled as he complimented Lila's drawing skills. Lila giggled as she also began to play with Loki's hair, trying to braid it.

Cooper walked in as he and Lila began to play tag around the house, chasing one another. Lorna and Loki chuckled at them playing as Lorna leaned against Loki's shoulder. Loki glanced down at Lorna as he smiled, happy to see Lorna doing better than before. When Cooper and Lila returned to the living room after they finished playing tag, they began showing Loki and Lorna cool tricks they could do. Loki smiled as he motioned for Cooper and Lila to come closer. The children did so as Loki held out his palm. There he used his seidr to make an illusion of mini fireworks going off in the palm of his hand. Lila and Cooper got excited as they jumped around in excitement and shock. Lila clapped her hands together as she giggled as Cooper kept watching with amazement.

Lorna smiled while looking at Loki with amazement. Loki noticed how beautiful Lorna's smile was as something sparked in Loki's heart and soul. He immediately blushed while looking at Lorna as he quickly forced his gaze down at the palm of his hand.

~

Elliot, Reid, and Matthew walked into the living room to find Loki and Lorna watching a movie with Cooper and Lila. Lorna fell asleep against Loki as Loki slowly wrapped his arm around Lorna to secure her that he was there beside her in her sleep. Elliot noticed Cooper and Lila had fallen asleep as they leaned against Loki and Lorna.

Elliot helped carry the kids back to their room as Loki slowly picked up Lorna. He carried Lorna back to their room as he gently placed her in the bed. He hushed her back to sleep when she began to stir, trying to wake back up. Loki helped tuck Lorna into the covers as he went to go change into his sleepwear. Once he was done he went to go lay down.

-Loki's POV-
That night when I went to sleep I was more nervous to be around Lorna than I have ever been around someone. My heart was beating faster than usual. My breathing changed a bit.

What is this feeling?

I never felt this feeling for someone before. For some strange reason I wanted to be closer to Lorna. Physically and emotionally. However, I was scared to. Scared I would ruin her the way I ruined relationships with others around me.

Laying next to Lorna, I observed her features as she slept. She was beautiful. My heart thumped while thinking about Lorna. I blushed as my imagination ran wild. I gently moved a strand of hair away from Lorna's face.

I retreated my hand back quickly to my side once I realised what I had done. I shouldn't be this close to her. Not when she's sleeping and unaware of my presence of being this close. I moved away from Lorna, turning on my other side, facing away from her. I couldn't get her out of my head for some strange reason. I always cared for her but now it was more so than ever.

Then it occurred to me.

Is this love?

-Third Person POV-
Back on Asgard, Thor and Hela were having a very awkward dinner with their father.

Odin asked about how Thor's companions were doing on Midgard.

"They are doing just fine since the Battle of New York with Loki and Polaris," Thor replied while pushing his food around.

"What's wrong? You don't like your food?" Odin asked.

It wasn't the food that was bothering Thor. It was the fact that Odin hadn't mourned over Loki in the slightest.

"Why haven't you mourned over Loki?" Hela asked as a smile crept onto her face.

"Why haven't you mourned?" Odin shot back at Hela.

Hela kept her smile as she said, "Mourning isn't something I do Father. But you do. You mourned over our mother? So was Loki that much of an embarrassment to the throne that you dare not to mourn over the death of one of your own sons?"

"I don't have to listen to this," Odin muttered while getting up.

Hela shot out her sword at the door just as Odin was about to depart from the room.

"I wasn't done talking," Hela sneered as she was now standing up.

Thor snorted as he watched Odin and Hela bicker in amusement.

"Father. Why haven't you mourned over the death of Loki?" Thor asked with his arms crossed.

Odin sighed as he came and sat back down. "It's not that I haven't mourned it's just I find no need too. Loki was a lost cause. There was no redemption for him, no one to bring him back from the insane mindset he had set for himself."

"What about that girl he was with?" Hela asked as she leaned against her hand, interested in what Odin has to say.

"Who? Polaris? Oh that girl would have only driven those psychotic dreams further for Loki. She would have been the death of him if it wasn't for that Dark Elf to kill him off."

Hela hummed in response as she asked what exactly happened to Loki. Odin and Thor explained that was unknown. He went missing for about a year and came back with a mortal girl on Midgard, having a desire to conquer it. Hela thought about what could have happened to Loki as she was now curious to know herself. She remembered Thor telling her that Loki and Lorna were mind controlled when they appeared back on Midgard.

"I'd like to go back to visit Midgard," Hela established once she was done eating. "I haven't had time to explore it in thousands of years."

Odin rolled his eyes as he said, "I have no desire to know where you go from here on out. For both Thor and you Hela."

Hela smirked as she left the dining room.

-Your POV-
I woke up in the middle of the night as I realised I had my arms wrapped around Loki. I became embarrassed as I slowly went to move away. However, Loki had a arm around my waist as he wouldn't budge. He groaned some when I moved as I stopped, not wanting to wake Loki up. I laid back down in my spot as I placed my head against Loki's chest, hearing his heartbeat. I closed my eyes as I relaxed. I slowly wrapped my arms back around Loki as it felt nice. I was never one to like physical touch, but with Loki it was different. I blushed as I thought about this. My heart began beating slightly faster too. I ignored my current feelings as I decided to go back to sleep.

~

Days went by as Loki kept acting unusual. He was more nervous around me than before. I mostly thought it was because of how he was scared to become close to someone again. How he told me he ended off a friendship in a horrible way with a maid named Isla. To be honest, I was glad Loki made another friend while he was trapped in Asgard. However, hearing how she passed and Loki's last words to her made my heart ache for Loki. He must have definitely thought it was his fault for her death when it truly wasn't his doing. How could he have known the outcome? I wanted to confront Loki about his strange behaviour but I feared I would be the reason for his strange behaviour.

Did I do something wrong?

I began feeling self conscious as I became worried. Did I ignore Loki or make him uncomfortable. Did I accidentally overstep my boundaries the other night when we were sleeping, being too touchy?

I had a fear of touching others, scared I would potentially make someone uncomfortable. I never touched others because of it or I would feel disgust from others touching me. But with Loki this didn't apply for some strange reason. I would normally tense up and then relax when Elliot, Reid, or Matthew would try giving me a hug or ruffling my hair. However, with Loki, I never tense up.

Weird.

I couldn't understand my feelings. My thoughts were mixed up as I kept trying to ignore them. Then another thought went through my head as I became even more worried.

Do I like Loki?

| AUTHOR'S NOTE |
Sorry for the short chapter.

Anyways I plan to update more in the summertime as I have finally decided what college I'm going to. It's out of state away from my family as I will be moving to North Carolina. Anyways enough of my rambling. God bless you all and have blessed days from here on out!

Love, Emilia :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 17.8K 48
This story is quite opposite of the most I've read since Loki will be babysitting you. You didn't want to be part of the Avengers but you were forced...
71.5K 1.9K 43
UNDER CONSTRUCTION (Y/n) is young adult who's just escaped from a living nightmare. Loki helps her through it all. Little does she know he has power...
23K 934 32
Your name is Nova Hemming and you've been a Stark Industries legal advisor since Tony Stark became Iron Man. You are in the heart of New York City w...
12.3K 404 35
Y/N was a 22 year old woman who just moved to New York City, and trying to live a normal life as a nurse in a hospital, despite being born with stran...