The Badboy's Heartbeat [BxB] √

By lady_Vendite

Seventeen-year-old Jordi Adkins' life became both liberating and nightmarish right after he came out of the c... More

The Badboy's Heartbeat
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100

CHAPTER 32

455 14 8
By lady_Vendite

JORDI ADKINS

I had to be quick with my hands. Before Xavier could even see all of the printed photos from the printing box, I quickly snatched the one photo where I kissed him on the cheek as a token. I know it was a blatant selfish move on my part and as much as I'm aware of what I did, the hopeless romantic version of me wanted to keep it.

"Let me see the photos." Jumping out of the booth, Xavier inched his way towards me and was now towering behind me.

"Here." I handed him all of the photos the we took while secretly hiding one behind my back. I slowly slipped the photo right into my pocket and pretended as if nothing happened.

Xavier cinched his eyebrows on me. "This is it?"

"Yeah." I nodded nervously shaking on the inside.

"Where's the one where you kissed me?"

"I think it wasn't captured." Gritting with such fraudulent innocence, I muttered. "Anyway, I would like to try that claw machine." In light of the missing photo, I had to suggest something just to redirect his attention.

"Nah, that's a scam." He shook his head.

"A scam? How is it a scam? Don't tell me you can't grab something out of that machine." I grabbed his hand and tried pulling him. "Come on, Xavier. I just saw a Pikachu doll over there."

"Alright!"

The machine had a lot of stuffed toys inside from various cartoons and most of them are Pokémon dolls. I saw a fluffy Jigglypuff, two flaming Charmanders and even a wrongfully stuffed Celebi that looked like it's been smoking pot. But out of all of them, I really liked the Pikachu one mostly because it's been my favorite even after many generations.

"I'm telling you it's a scam." Xavier muttered still keeping his sentiments. Maybe it's a scam. Maybe it's not.

"Just tell me you can't do it."

In my first attempt, I pressed too soon and it went to Bubbles from Powerpuff girls which wasn't too bad. I grew up watching that trio of kindergarten induced with sugar and spice and everything nice magic shenanigan. I thought I'm going to at least successfully get it but it dropped from the claw before I could even drop it into the box. After nine more attempts, I was really consistent at failing but I'm really determined somehow.

"I told you it's a scam. Those dolls are heavy and that claw is a load of crap." Xavier blabbered out behind.

"Okay, then why don't you do it then?" Stepping away from the machine, I snapped at him.

"One time. I'm going to try one time and if I don't get anything from this stupid machine, I'm going to have to uhm..." Xavier gradually softened his tone and then leaned over towards me. "I'm going to punish you." He spat in a very sensual tone.

"What?"

"I said, I'm going to punish you." He repeated and this time, he made his tone even sexier which got me.

"Alright then." I nodded and gave him the last coin from my hand.

Xavier sensually whispering on my ears just sent a thousand bolts of electricity right through my body. I should've probably stopped breathing off of that alone.

Xavier eventually inserted the last coin on the slot and then he began gaining control of the claw. I watched him intently and I noticed how delicate and serious he was about it. It almost felt ironic that he was just telling me this whole claw machine was a scam and now, he's really trying his best. I could clearly tell it by his eyes and the way he was pursing his lips.

"You want the Pikachu, right?" He asked still keeping his utmost focus on the machine.

"Yeah."

As he was slowly guiding the claw above the yellow plushy, I began to think of something crazy. Maybe I really want him to fail. Maybe it's time for me to believe this whole machine was a scam. Maybe a part of me wanted to get punished by this jerk. Whatever that punishment will be, I'm probably going to like it.

"Okay! I'm going to press it now!" Xavier pressed the button and the claw sluggishly moved downward successfully picking up the Pikachu doll.

"Oh my god, you got it!" I squealed holding him by the arm.

"Not yet. It might drop it!"

"PLEASE DON'T DROP!" I began chanting and I clearly have a duality in me. "PLEASE DON'T DROP! DON'T DROP! DON'T DROP!" I went on chanting under my breath but I know deep down inside of me that I wanted the claw to drop it.

The anticipation was just killing me and only until the claw successfully dropped the plushy on the dropping box that I felt utterly disappointed on the inside. "HOLY SH—You got it!" I cheered loud enough even though a part of me was already squirming in despair.

"I GOT IT! OH MY FUCKING GOD! I GOT IT!!!!" Xavier jabbered evidently high on excitement.

"I told you it wasn't a scam." Yelping, I picked up the Pikachu plushy once it came out of the machine. I really wanted to have this plushy but I wanted the punishment even more than this. Maybe you can't really have everything all at once.

"Yeah. It really wasn't a scam."

"And you know what that means, there's no punishment for me!"

"Oh yeah but you know, I'll get you next time."

Just as we stepped out of the arcade, I checked my watch and we still have fifteen minutes left. I suggested that we should go for a quick walk and as soon as Xavier agreed, I began leading the way. Xavier and I walked right beside each other and it's weird that we're still keeping that distance from each other even though no one in the crowd knows who the fuck we are. With that being said, I'm still more than happy that were together.

It's still wild to think that I'm having a date with a notorious bad boy when a sane person knew it's not just possible. There's obviously a reason why a gazelle just doesn't hang out with a lion in wild.

Xavier has been poking fun at me even before I came out of the closet and everyone at school knew that. I know I'm not the only person that Xavier has bullied before but I am willing to turn the tides. I am willing to give this motherfucker a chance and hopefully create a nice bond with him in the process. I just can't imagine how things would turn up if everyone learns that I'm going out with him. They'd probably laugh at me.

When we turned to a corner, my eyes instantly saw a familiar face.

"Isn't that your ex Michiko?" Pointing towards the left, I asked calling for Xavier's attention. I instantly remembered that wild moment when Michiko broke up with Xavier at the cafeteria. I didn't even know the memory was fresh off of my head. Maybe because that's the first moment that I've seen someone really screaming out loud and owning Xavier.

"Where? Oh, shit. Is that Darren?" Xavier appeared to be shocked when he recognized one of his friends.

"Yeah, that's Darren." I nodded. "What the fuck is he doing with Michiko?"

"That sneaky little bastard." Xavier gritted under his breath.

"Are they dating?" I didn't mean to ask that question but seeing Darren and Michiko together made me just as curious. They were both flirting with each other.

"Probably. Darren have been defending Michiko ever since we broke up but I never realized he was really into her." Xavier added and it's worthy to know this little detail. Maybe Darren really liked Michiko that much. "You know what, let's go the other way."

Xavier pulled me by the hand and then we walked the other way. It became obvious to me that he was choosing me over the fact that his best friend was hitting on his ex-girlfriend.

I was watching Xavier from behind while he was walking and I just had this crazy thought. Did he truly love Michiko? I saw them together quite a couple of times before when they were still together and he was really sweet to her. Michiko is the head bitch in charge and when she started dating Xavier, it was like the next big thing back then. People kept on talking about them as if they were Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie or somehow Bonnie and Clyde.

After a while, I eventually found myself buying chips and drinks and when I turned around to ask Xavier if he wanted spicy chips or not, I never quite expected to see some familiar faces talking to Xavier.

"Oh hey, look who we have here!!!" Chad chimed in the moment he recognized me from behind. I quickly realized that Chad was with half of the senior members of our school's soccer club. "It's the little fag!" Everyone started chuckling in unison and I immediately knew I'm in a little bit of trouble right now.

"No one says fag anymore, Chad!" I snapped back at the guy. Chad was this beefy guy who only became a part of our school's soccer team because his father's the coach and he's not even good at playing soccer. He sucked at playing the sport and I even heard rumors that he's just pulling the team's performance down.

"No one says fag anymore, Chad!" Chad intoned basically mimicking my own words and tone in such a mocking way thinking that I'm going to be offended by it. "Whatever you want to say, arse bandit!"

"Arse bandit?" I asked myself thinking that was quite a hard dig right there. Chad's also one of those bullies that I used to hide away from and I just never expected to see him right now.

"Wait, are you hanging out with this homo?" Kyle, the tall slender guy right behind Chad stepped forward and asked Xavier this dreadful question.

"Nah, I-I was just passing by. I didn't even know he was here." Xavier shook his head basically turning his back on me and ignoring the fact that we were having a date. I couldn't see Xavier's face but I know he was caught in the middle of whatever conflict this was.

While I did expect Xavier to say something like that, I never imagined that it would hurt me on the inside. I clearly understand why he said what he said because these people are part of the soccer team that he was a part of, but I'm already starting to crumble knowing the lingering truth that I'm on the losing side of the battle. This day was supposed to be one of the greatest day of my high school life and I just can't fathom how it would be ruined by these homophobic people showing up out of nowhere.

I was just about to leave Xavier with Chad and the rest when Chad quickly jumped right in front of me. "Where are you going, sissy?" He asked blocking my path with his chunky body.

"Get out of my way." I spat keeping my tone calm even though I wanted to snap at him.

"Not until you kiss my shoe." Chad muttered as he casually stepped on my own shoe putting enough weight on it.

"Awww... What the fuck? I'm not kissing your shoe." I shook my head and wiggled my foot away and then I turned the other way but Kyle showed up just in time to block my pathway. "Jesus, give me a fucking break. Can't you all just leave me alone!" I snapped.

"You heard him. You have to kiss Chad's shoe first and then we'll leave you alone!" Kyle asserted glaring at me.

"Hey, hey, hey." I heard a very familiar voice and then Zacheus Riley showed up much to my surprise. He's been hiding behind his peers this whole time. "I think we need to leave Jordi alone." Zach suggested.

"Are you telling me you're defending this homo?" Chad asked redirecting his focus from me towards Zach.

"Look Chad, I'm just trying to tell you he's not worth of our time. Let's just leave him alone." Zach replied and I could clearly tell he's very careful not to get in trouble with Chad.

"Oh, he's definitely worth our time. Or maybe I'm just going to tell my dad that you've been..."

"Okay, okay, okay!" Before Chad could even finish his sentence, Zach had to cut him off. Zach sounded terrified which led me to believe that Chad might have something against him and not just him but perhaps everybody else on the team too.

Chad slowly looked at me as Zach stepped out of the equation. "Are you going to kiss my shoe or not?"

"Please, Chad. Just let me go!" I begged and I hate begging like this. I felt powerless enough.

Instead of letting me go, Chad grabbed the soda that I was holding and quickly poured it right on my head. "Yeah, hahaha. Are you going to kiss my shoe or not?" He added.

In this unfortunate moment, my world just crashed and exploded. I felt all alone in this battle that I've already lost the moment it began. As I was feeling the cold feel of the ice-cold soda that was poured on me, I closed my eyes in despair and slowly went down on my knees. This wasn't how I imagined things to go down and I'm incredibly pissed and disappointed at the very same time. Having no other options left, I gradually leaned over until I reached Chad's shoe and kissed it.

"YAHAHAHA! That's how you do it, sucker!!!" Chad released and manic laughter of satisfaction before eventually kicking me away. "Come on, Xavier. Let's get out of here!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1.6K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
573K 26.3K 99
[bxb, completed ✔] "Listen, just because ... that ... happened last night doesn't mean we're friends now, a'right? And I don't expect you to go blab...
153K 4.8K 16
•COMPLETED• After a long, boring night at a party, Lucas has to drag his wasted best friend home and try to sober him up before bed. What happens wh...
828K 27.9K 33
Alexander walker and Dylan Ross. Two inseparable and most importantly 'straight' best friends who just like to mess around. What could go wrong betwe...