S2 Clementine x Male Reader (...

By Victor_TheRiper

Several months have pass now, after loosing their parents, friends, and most importantly, loosing Lee as well... More

-PROLOGUE-
Chp.1 On Our Own
Chp.2 The Unpleasant Group
Chp.3 Sneaking
Chp.4
Chp.5 The Peculiar Stranger
Chp.6
Chp.7 The Boat God's Return
Chp.8
Chp.9
Chp.10 Carver's Prison Pt.1
Chp.11 Carver's Prison Pt.2
Chp.12 Carver's Prison Pt.3
Chp.13
Chp.14 Escape
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20
Chp.21 CampFire
Chp.22 It Happen So Fast
Chp.23
Chp.25 Team Kenny
Final Chapter
-Coming Soon-

Chp.24 Memory Dream

788 37 5
By Victor_TheRiper

-AUTHOR POV-

.
.
.

Lee: Clementine..?? ...Clem?? ...Clementine!

Suddenly, Clementine wakes up...and yet she finds herself in a RV, the RV she was in looks exactly the one she was in before...she looks around. She notices she happens to be her younger self....and notices familiar faces too in the RV, Ben at the back sleeping, Katjaa holding on Duck, Kenny driving the RV, (YN) aside with her sleeping...and then to spot someone sitting with them...the one one who he has been taking care of her and (YN) since the day everything started, the man, the myth, the legend...Lee.

Clementine: Wha...Lee??

Lee: It's oaky, you had a bad dream sweet pea. What was it about? ...Duck?

Clementine: ...He's bit.

Lee: ...He is, but we don't know how this works yet, maybe it's like a cold. His moms a doctor, she can help him.

Clementine: ...It's not like a cold.

Lee: No...probably not.

Clementine: ..I feel bad.

Lee: Why?

Clementine: Me and (YN) called him a crybaby...when I hid bugs underneath his pillow.

Lee: Aw that's okay honey, you two didn't mean it.

Clementine: ...Lee?

Lee: Yea?

Clementine: ..Why did Lilly do that to Carly?

Lee gave a sad look...and responds...

Lee: I don't know...she was mad Clem, that makes people angry sometimes.

Clementine: ..Because of her dad?

Lee: ...Yeah. Look Clem, people don't always make sense.

Clementine: How come?

Lee: Cause bad things happen to everyone. And it's hard to keep being yourself after they do. But...what would you do with Lilly? Would you leave her behind? Or bring her with us?

Clementine: ...Maybe...leave her.

Lee: Maybe, Maybe we should've brought her...I don't know...I don't know if I did the right thing.

Clementine: How can you tell?

Lee: Well, it's not like Math, Clem. Sometimes, there ain't the right answer.

Clementine: I hate math.

Lee: Heh, me too sweet pea. Yeah, but part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about...even if sometimes...that means hurting someone else.

Clementine: ...I don't wanna hurt anyone else.

Lee: ...It's not that easy.

Clementine: ..I'm scared Lee.

Lee: What can I say to make you feel better?

Clementine: ...That you won't leave me and (YN).

Lee: Oh I wouldn't do that, I promise you both.

(US WHO PLAYED THE WHOLE S1 GAME)

Anyways...back to the story. Lee comforts Clementine, as (YN) slowly wakes up...

(YN): Clem?? Lee?? Is everything alright??

Clementine: (YN).

Lee: Don't worry son, we're alright. Clem just had a nightmare.

(YN): Really??

Clementine: Yea, but I feel better now, thanks to Lee. And also...I'm very glad to have you, (YN).

(YN) flusters and gently smiled at her, as Clem then leans her body to (YN) and him wrapping his arm around.

(YN): I feel the same way Clem...I'm happy to have you too.

Lee smiles to see how great friends Clem and (YN) are together...as he too gets some sleep. With (YN) getting some sleep again, Clem slowly shuts her eyes...and to go back to sleep again...
.
.
.
And to go pitch black again.

-END OF CHAPTER 24-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 739 20
3 years later have pass now. Clementine and (YN) haven been surviving together, but not alone, they were with their old friend, and who's also their...
20.5K 82 4
The world ended, leaving behind a wasteland crawling with the undead. Years on the road hardened you, etched lines on your face deeper than any walke...
281K 8K 81
[Completed!] Whenever you saw Clementine pull the trigger, you've both felt... lost, unsure of what to do or where to go. You both made it out of Sav...
38.9K 1.3K 43
The world was dead and we felt like the only living beings alive. Omid is dead, Christa is gone and now we're alone. Alone in a world of the dead. I...