The Missing Zip Tie | Bocchi...

Anwwwes tarafından

Kamisato Ichiro is a 17-years-old boy a former introvert who is one of the members of Five Times Rock, which... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Ch.1 : Unusual meeting
Ch.2 : Mysterious Bassist and Strange Vocalist
Extra: Valentine Day's special
Ch.3 : You are my friend?
Ch.4 : Stalker?
Ch.5 : "Shopping"
Ch.6 : Spying and some drunk girl
Ch.8 : I don't need a girlfriend
Ch.9 : The exams
Ch.10 : Visiting Bocchi
(Fake Ch.) : Confession to Bocchi
Ch.11 : Visiting Bocchi part 2
Ch.12 : Meeting with Bocchi's parents
Ch.13 : Back to Starry
About this story
Ch.14 : First performance
Ch.15 : They came to my house
10K Special
Ch.16 : Declassified?
Ch.17 : Last Days Of Summer [1] Date Or Not A Date
Ch.18

Ch.7 : Private practicing with "Kessoku Band"

898 23 6
Anwwwes tarafından

Long chapter this time. 3007 words

Sunbeams began to shine through my closed eyes through the curtains.Because of that I start to wake up a little.

"Oh. Just five more minutes..." - I began to roll over in bed and talk in my sleep.

As if on purpose, the sunlights began to shine brighter. I started squinting while my eyes closed, trying to hide from the sunlights. But it didn't work out and I started to wake up.

"Aahh..." - I yawned and opened my eyes.

"Wow, that was a good dream." - I said wiping my eyes and pulling back the curtains to look outside through the window.

"Looks early." - I said looking out the window.

I wanted to check the time and turned on my phone.

"Five in the morning?!" - I shouted, but not too loudly to wake my family.

"Wow, I rarely wake up this early. I must have been really tired yesterday." - I got out of bed.

"And what should I do now? I have a couple of hours before school." - I said and looked around my room.

For the next hour and a half, I watched videos on my phone. After that I got hungry.

"Should I go cook something?" - I muttered and put the phone aside.

"Sounds like a plan." - I got out of bed and went to the kitchen.

"I think a simple breakfast will do." - I started preparing the ingredients.

"It's all right, not for nothing my mother taught me how to cook." - I said and nodded.

I started looking at one point for a few seconds.

"I'll just make omurice ahahah..." - I laughed nervously and took the other ingredients.

"Yeah, that seems like a safer choice." - First, I took out the onion and started chopping it.

No, I will not explain all my actions. This is not a cooking show.

Timeskip

After I cooked, I sat down at the table and looked at the omurice.

"Um..It looks decent." - I said and then I ate one piece.

(Not disgusting, just normal...) - I thought chewing omurice.

Anyway, I ate it completely and it was fine.

After I washed the plate I sitting at the table and looked at the wall.

"I should probably learn to cook better." - I said and got up from the table and went back to my room.

On the way to my room, I turned on my phone and looked at the time.

"7 in the morning ... I cooked for a long time" - I muttered and returned to my room.

A couple of hours later I was already at school talking with my friends. Thank God my mother cooked a normal breakfast, because I managed to get hungry.What I have cooked for myself cannot be called food.

I noticed that Kei and Makoto were behaving as usual, apparently everything went well yesterday.

"Naoto don't you know what happened yesterday between them?" - I said and looked at him.

"I have no idea. They are behaving as usual. I don't even want to know." - He said sitting down at the desk.

"I see." - I said and stop looking at them.

"The most important, we have a test soon, and I believe in myself, you and Yuki. I don't have faith in them." - When he started to say the last sentence he looked at Kei and Makoto.

"Yeah. They don't want to learn knowing they're in a band. But they don't understand that the band might not stay forever." - I said while reading my notebook.

After I said this, Naoto looked at one point and did not speak for several seconds, as if analyzing what I had just said.

"Yes... You're right... They don't understand this..." - He said in a sad tone.

 Okay, everything is clear here, he was sad imagining that our band was breaking up.

"Yes, so you must teach them." - I said, writing down new formulas in a notebook.

"Hah?! What are you talking about?! Why should I do this?! It's hardly possible to teach them!" - He shouted, expressing his indignation.

I shrugged and said: "If they studied well, they could be present at all our practicing.You know that they sometimes stay after school because of their knowledge." Then I turned to him and said: "We're all friends. And besides, you're one of the smartest in our year, so I think you can teach these idiots."

He was surprised, after that he was silent considering my words.He sighed.

"Last year they were only able to pass thanks to Yuki, I think it's my turn now.I will make sure that they not only pass the test, but also keep this knowledge to themselves." - He said with determination in his voice.

I turned away and thought: (I'm sorry Naoto but I don't think it's possible for them to keep the knowledge.)

I heard the school bell and Naoto's voice at the same time : "Oh, I'll show them!"

(If only he knew what he signed up for...) - I sighed.

Some time passed, and during lunch break, I approached Makoto.

He noticed me and greeted me.

"Hey Makoto, what happened yesterday when I left you with Kei?" - I asked him, normally I wouldn't care but they act like nothing happened.

"Ah, are you talking about this?" - He looked at me angrily but then laughed and continued. "It's okay, I understand you left without knowing that Kei was on his way and besides, I wouldn't get mad at a friend because of that.Besides, we settled everything and he was not angry." - He said, looking at me with his usual gaze.

"Great. But what did you tell him?" - I asked him with interest.

"Um, I said I was just passing by and he believed me." - He said, not understanding how it happened as well.

I sighed and thought: (Knowing Kei, he either pretended to believe or seriously believed it.Is it bad if I think he chose the second option?)

"Are you ready for the test anyway? It's almost in a week." - I said and looked at him and his face immediately went blank

"Don't tell me about it, I'm very ready." - He said still with a blank face.

"Okay then, I'm off." - I said while leaving.

"Yeah goodbye." - He said and when I was leaving, I noticed that he was still deep in thought.

All other lessons went on as usual.And after the last lesson.

"Hey Ichiro let's go!" - Kei said and Makoto nodded.

"Yeah we plan to go with the whole band to-" - Makoto didn't have time to finish when he and Kei were grabbed by the collar from behind.

"Eh??" - They let out a cry of surprise and turned their heads towards the man.The person who held them was Naoto.

"What is it Naoto?" - Kei asked him.

"Yeah why are you holding our collars? We said that we will go with the whole band, you too-" - Makoto tried to figure out why he was holding them but was interrupted.

"I am not talking about that.You're not going anywhere today." - Naoto gave them a serious look,which made them a little worried.

"What are you talking about? You're not my father or something like that." - Kei said trying to sound normal but you could hear the nervousness in his voice.

"Yeah, what makes you think we won't go?" - Makoto agreed and you could also hear his nervousness.

 "Exams." - Naoto said in a very low tone and the whole world of this two was destroyed just by one word.On their faces you can see surprise, fear, understanding, realization.

"I almost forgot..." - Kei said in a sad voice.

"Well, exams are almost a week away so we can prepare later." - Makoto looked at Naoto trying to bribe him.

"No, you will start now. I will personally make sure you pass this test." - Naoto didn't flinch and began dragging them out of the classroom.

 "NOOO! SOMEBODY SAVE ME! I DON'T WANT TO STUDY!" - They shouted at the same time as Naoto dragged them.

I watched as he dragged them out of class and I couldn't hear their voice anymore. 

"Yeah... I hope he succeeds." - I sighed and started getting ready to leave.

"40% I think." - Yuki said getting up from his desk.

"Huh? These are very huge chances!" - I was surprised by what he said.

"I think too. Well, Ichiro, I'm preparing for the exam today,goodbye." - He started walking towards the exit of the classroom.

"Yes goodbye." - I watched him leave the classroom.

(So what do I do now?) - I started thinking about what to do now.

(Let's go home first). - I thought as I left the classroom.

After a few minutes, I returned home and put my school things back.

"First let's eat and then decide what to do." - I said and opened the refrigerator.

After I ate the food that my mother left me, I began to think that I needed to go somewhere.

(But where?) - I began to think, but only one answer began to emerge in my head.

"Oh no." - One place immediately came to my mind.

"Well, I don't go to other areas very often, so I can understand a little.But I started going there quite often." - I muttered and decided to go there.

"Okay, I don't have anything to do anyway." - I got up and started walking towards the door of the house.

After I left the house I took the train and got there, everything went as usual, I have nothing to add.

"Should I go there? In Starry?" - I muttered and agreed with myself.

I entered the club and immediately heard my name.

"O-oh Ichiro-san good afternoon." - I turned to a familiar voice and saw Bocchi.

"Good afternoon Bocchi-chan.How are you?" - I look at her.

"Um. It's okay, we're just practicing." - She removed her eyes to the side, she was not yet used to looking into my eyes.

"Gotou-san, why are you taking so long. Oh!" - I saw how Kita came to us and gasped when she noticed me.

"Ichiro-senpai, I'm very glad to see you!" - She blushed but then made her face more serious.

"You're just in time! Can you listen to our practice?" - She looked at me and made a bright smile.

"Agh!" - Me and Bocchi simultaneously closed our eyes trying to hide from her radiant smile.

"Hmm? What happened?" - She stopped smiling and asked us with curiosity.

We slowly removed our hands from our eyes and looked at each other and nodded.

"Nothing, just something in my eyes." - I made a nervous smile as I looked at Kita.

Bocchi nodded nervously and said : "Y-yes, I have the same thing."

"Alright...let's go we should continue practicing, you go too Ichiro-senpai!" - She smiled and led us into the practice room.

I immediately looked away to avoid her smile.

"We have returned!" Kita yelled as she entered the room.

I immediately began to look around the room, seeing only musical instruments and all the other necessary devices.

"Are you back, oh Ichiro-san?" - Nijika looked at us and didn't know why I was here.

"Ichiro-kun did you bring me some food?" - Ryo spoke and looked at me.

"Um, no, and why are you calling me Ichiro-kun?" - I looked at her and raised my eyebrow.

"Be thankful i consider you my friend." - She crossed her arms over her chest.

(I don't even know if this is good or bad?) - I thought weighing the options.

"Anyway, Kita-san dragged me here.Do i need to do something?" - I looked at them.

"Well, if you don't mind, you could listen to our practice, we would like to hear other people's opinions." - Nijika said while looking at me and pointed her drumsticks at me.

"Sure thing." - I agreed to her offer.

"Wait, so Ichiro-senpai will listen to my play?" - Kita covered her mouth with her hand with excited.

"Er... Playing in front of someone..." - Bocchi, on the other hand, was nervous and looked at the floor.

"Are you okay Bocchi-chan?" - I asked her because she looked nervous.

"Y-yes I'm fine, I'll play" - She looked up and wondered if I would like her play.

"Glad to hear that." - I walked up to the wall near the door and leaned on it.

(Soon I will understand what kind of band they are.) - I thought and watched as they take their places and prepare.

Nijika held up her drumsticks and began to hitting them together.

"One, Two, Three, Four." - Nijika counted out and they began to play. Then I started hearing their music.

(Okay.) - I thought and continued to listen to their performance.

A minute later, I can already draw conclusions from their performance.

(They play normally, but apparently they haven't fully learned the song yet.) - I thought and moved my eyes to Nijika.

(She's in a hurry for some reason, so I can't hear the synchronization with the rest). - After that, I turned my gaze to Ryo.

(Now she can't keep up with Nijiki-san's play.) - After that I looked at Kita and Bocchi.

(As for them,I cannot even say about strict harmony here, they do not even harmonize with each other, what can I say about the synchronization with the bass...nothing.) - I thought and looked at them all.

(Well, it's understandable here, they just started practicing this song not so long ago.) - I thought again.

(Anyway, anyone would have noticed they were newbies.) - I thought and continued to wait for the end of the music.

After the last note was played, they looked at me.

"How it was?" - Nijika said while they were all breathing heavily.

(Should I tell them the truth...? No, first of all, that would be cruel of me, even though it's true. And they can also come to the conclusion that I understand music.And eventually someone will think that I'm in a band, and I wouldn't want that.) - I thought and looked at them and noticed how eager they were for my answer.

"Well, Ichiro-senpai didn't you like it?" - Kita asked in a sad tone.

(Wait... could it be that they were nervous in front of me?) - I thought and began to remember their mistakes.

(If so, they will fail their performance if they ever perform.If they get nervous in front of me, how will they perform on stage with more people?) - I thought and sighed as I chose the answer.

(If they want to grow as a band and gain experience,then they need that experience, even if it's bad.Besides, I feel that they can do better.) - I thought and opened my mouth to answer them.

"It was good." - I said and smiled.

After I said that, they breathed a sigh of relief.

"It's good, isn't it Goto-san?" - Kita smiled and looked at Bocchi.

"H-huh? Y-yes, that's good.." - Bocchi looked at the floor.

"Nice! If we practice more, we will play even better." - Nijika stood up and smiled.

(Agh! Those smiles of extroverts, there are too many of them here!) - I shifted my gaze and noticed how Ryo-san was looking at me and the fact that Bocchi was looking at the floor.

(Wait, don't tell me this two realized I was lying? But why them?) - I started thinking about it.

"Wow it's seems like Ichiro-senpai liked my play?" - Kita blushed and covered her mouth with her hands.

(This girl...) - I thought and sighed.

"Anyway, thank you so much Ichiro-san." - she looked at me and smiled.

"Wow it's been so long already." - Nijika gasped when she noticed the time.

"Oh, I think we should go now." - Kita said and started to pack her things.

After we left the club and said goodbye, I went my way home.But I felt a look on my back and turned around.

"Bocchi-chan what is it? Why are you standing there?" - I looked at her and didn't understand why she didn't leave.

"I-it's just that I'm going that way too." - She said and lowered her head.

I understood.She was just waiting for me to leave.The problem is her social anxiety, and she just can't go home with someone.

"Then let's go together, or not?" - I asked her while she was thinking what she should do.

"Uh uh huh" - She stuttered, not knowing what to say, but in her head : (Just say no,  you need to say this here girl.)

"Um...S-sure." - She nodded nervously and shyly while said in her head : (No! I'm an idiot! You just had to say no!)

Bocchi started walking to my right side and looking away.

(Well, this is already some kind of progress.) - I thought, looking at her.

We walked together in silence for five minutes.Until she decided to ask me a question.

"Ichiro-san...Why did you lie about our practicing...?" - She asked me, still not looking at me.

I opened my eyes wide in surprise.

(I was right, she noticed after all.Should I lie? No it's only going to get worse.) - I decided to answer honestly.

"Yes, you're right, I lied. I didn't want to spoil your mood.And even more so, I think it should raise your self-esteem about your band. I'm sorry, maybe I should have told the truth?" - I looked at her.

She was silent for a few seconds and then said : "No it's fine.You had your reasons." - She said and looked at me.

"Thanks...for understanding" - I said quietly.

"Next time, just tell the truth, okay?" - She smiled slightly just really slightly.

"Okay, I get it." - I agreed to her request.

"Thank you Ichiro-san.I'm going this way." - She said and showed the way where she should go.

"I understand, bye then, Bocci-chan." - I waved to her.

"Y-yes bye Ichiro-san." - I turned away and started walking my own way.But I heard her voice.

"Uhm...Ichiro-san..." - She said softly, but I could hear her and turned to her.

"What is it Bocchi-chan?" - I looked at her and saw how nervous she was.

"Em...Thank you...for walking...with me." - She blushed a little and ran away from me on her way.

"You're welcome?" - I said to nowhere, as she had already run away.

I started walking home when again a notification came to my phone.I didn't care anymore, and I looked to see who it was from.

?: Hey Dark Prince! Or should i say Ichiro?  Long time no see! May I visit you?

I was surprised and opened my eyes wide.You could see disgust and shame in my eyes.

"Why did he suddenly write to me?" - I muttered.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.4K 30 35
Johan "JoJo" Gojo, an average teen that hangs out with friends in school, studies, and wants to move on with life. He is also an "Otaku" that has a p...
52K 2.1K 9
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since early 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have...
98 6 3
Known throughout the entire continent of Asia, an infamous serial killer runs amuck, stalking the nights of Japan for the duration of three years. Th...
21.6K 902 30
After a big rift in high school, Hajime Iwaizumi and Tōru Oikawa thought their friendship was permanently broken. For the rest of their teenage years...