Ch.7 : Private practicing with "Kessoku Band"

Long chapter this time. 3007 words

Sunbeams began to shine through my closed eyes through the curtains.Because of that I start to wake up a little.

"Oh. Just five more minutes..." - I began to roll over in bed and talk in my sleep.

As if on purpose, the sunlights began to shine brighter. I started squinting while my eyes closed, trying to hide from the sunlights. But it didn't work out and I started to wake up.

"Aahh..." - I yawned and opened my eyes.

"Wow, that was a good dream." - I said wiping my eyes and pulling back the curtains to look outside through the window.

"Looks early." - I said looking out the window.

I wanted to check the time and turned on my phone.

"Five in the morning?!" - I shouted, but not too loudly to wake my family.

"Wow, I rarely wake up this early. I must have been really tired yesterday." - I got out of bed.

"And what should I do now? I have a couple of hours before school." - I said and looked around my room.

For the next hour and a half, I watched videos on my phone. After that I got hungry.

"Should I go cook something?" - I muttered and put the phone aside.

"Sounds like a plan." - I got out of bed and went to the kitchen.

"I think a simple breakfast will do." - I started preparing the ingredients.

"It's all right, not for nothing my mother taught me how to cook." - I said and nodded.

I started looking at one point for a few seconds.

"I'll just make omurice ahahah..." - I laughed nervously and took the other ingredients.

"Yeah, that seems like a safer choice." - First, I took out the onion and started chopping it.

No, I will not explain all my actions. This is not a cooking show.

Timeskip

After I cooked, I sat down at the table and looked at the omurice.

"Um..It looks decent." - I said and then I ate one piece.

(Not disgusting, just normal...) - I thought chewing omurice.

Anyway, I ate it completely and it was fine.

After I washed the plate I sitting at the table and looked at the wall.

"I should probably learn to cook better." - I said and got up from the table and went back to my room.

On the way to my room, I turned on my phone and looked at the time.

"7 in the morning ... I cooked for a long time" - I muttered and returned to my room.

A couple of hours later I was already at school talking with my friends. Thank God my mother cooked a normal breakfast, because I managed to get hungry.What I have cooked for myself cannot be called food.

I noticed that Kei and Makoto were behaving as usual, apparently everything went well yesterday.

"Naoto don't you know what happened yesterday between them?" - I said and looked at him.

"I have no idea. They are behaving as usual. I don't even want to know." - He said sitting down at the desk.

"I see." - I said and stop looking at them.