10K Special

Thanks again for 10k reads. Although I already said this, and already 12k reads, I was late with a special chapter, but here it is.

When I opened my eyes, for some reason I suddenly felt strange.The first thing I looked around and realized that I was in my room. Yawning and blinking my eyes a couple of times, I got up from the bed, but still sat on it. I could not go any further because I felt dizzy, I immediately grabbed my forehead and realized that I had a fever.

"I got sick?" - I said and removed my hand from my forehead. First of all, I need to take a thermometer. Looks like it should be around somewhere. I looked on the shelves and finally found it. I started to measure the temperature and thought what should I do now. Unfortunately my parents are at work and I am weak enough to even get out of bed. Who should I call? Kei immediately moves to the side, he would rather annoy me than help me.

Although for starters, let's write to the manager that I won't go to part time job today.

Me: I won't come today, I have a cold.

"Great." - After that, I put the phone down and thought about who to call ... after a few minutes it dawned on me that it was better not to call them, but to do everything myself. Probably, someone will not understand why I did this, but let me explain.

Firstly, I would not want to infect my friends, and secondly...If I called Makoto or Kei, they would laugh at me for having a cold. I know that they are only joking and will eventually help me, but I do not intend to tolerate them all this time. And if I invite Naoto or Yuuki, then Kei and Makoto will find out about it and throw a temper tantrum, or eventually the whole band will gather at my house. And I want it to be quiet today.

"Okay, time to try to get out of bed." - After my words, I made every effort to get out of bed, which I did. I immediately looked in the direction of my bed, or rather, at the table next to it. I noticed a thermos, food and some note on the shelf.

"What is this note?" - I asked myself and, knowing that I would not get my answer, I decided to go to the table, when suddenly I remembered something.

"Thermometer! It slipped from my mind!" - Mentally punching myself in the face, I pulled out a thermometer to see what my temperature was.

"Huh? 37.4 degrees? Although, wait, it's not very difficult for me to move around anymore, but still I have to observe bed rest." - Having said that, I put the thermometer back and went back to the table, checking the food first.

"Phew, the food is still fresh." - Breathing a sigh of relief, I took the note and read it. As it turned out, my mother cooked it for me, but because of work she could not stay, although, despite the fact that I am independent, she still worries about me.

"Then I'll eat and go to bed again, today I won't have to leave the house." - Having said that, I moved the food closer to me and began to eat.

"My god, thank you mom, if she had not prepared food for me, I would not know what to do. I can't cook and don't want to starve all day." - Thanking my mother, I continued to eat. But my breakfast was interrupted by the ticking of the clock, which forced me to look at it.

"I hope no one comes to me today. It seems like no one should." - After my words, I returned to eating, but the thought and feeling remained in the subconscious that I should not have said this.

After finishing my meal and drinking a lot of water, I got into bed and fell asleep.

I tossed and turned for a while, trying to find a comfortable position. Finally I lay down on my side and closed my eyes.The rhythmic sound of my own breathing and the morning weather outside created a soothing atmosphere that helped me fall asleep very quickly.