Ch.12 : Meeting with Bocchi's parents

By the way, there are 3800 words here.

(What the heck is this?) - I thought while looking at my piece of paper.

I used a whole sheet just to draw a T-shirt.Although the result was not a T-shirt, but an incomprehensible polygon.To be honest, it can't even be called a drawing.Even my younger sister would draw better than me even though she is only 7 years old!

I sighed and started thinking again : (If I ever have to worry about our band's merch, let Yuuki do it, he's surprisingly good at drawing.It's like his parents enrolled him in art school when he was a kid, he told us about it.Yes, maybe he can come up with a good merch for us someday.Why am I even thinking about this? There are more important things to do now.) - I looked at my drawing again and my mood soured.

"I'm done!" - Kita exclaimed joyfully.

"Oh, let's see it." - Nijika said and we all looked at her waiting for her to show us her drawing.

Kita showed us her design right away.Her t-shirt design could be seen on a piece of paper.It was painted purple and featured stars and inscriptions such as Kessoku Band, fight on! And win it!

It was painted purple and featured stars and inscriptions such as Kessoku Band, fight on! And win it!

"Um..." - I didn't have words to describe it.

"Concept - friendship, work, victory!" - Kita explained her t-shirt design to us.

"We have a concert, not a sports festival!" - Nijika apparently did not like this design, well, who will blame her for this.But after her words, Bocchi's pencil stem broke, which none of us paid attention to.

"So what? I think it's cute!" - Kita replied with a smile.

"Wait. What about the victory? We do not compete with others." - Nijika replied with a nervous smile, and I felt the atmosphere slowly start to build up but not seriously.

"We...win in spirit!" - Kita thought for a moment and answered.

"What?" - Nijika asked with incomprehension. And I just watched the two of them, hoping that they would not ask me about anything.Just don't drag me into this please.

"Think for yourself! In these T-shirts, we really become one.Do you think so too, Ichiro-senpai?" - Kita looked at me and straight up started to glow.

(No! Why are you asking me??) - I could not answer her because she was sparkling while waiting for my answer.But I have to tell her the truth anyway.

"Well, that's good, but I would say that it's not suitable for a concert." - I explained to her and tried to avoid her aura.

"Hmm..What about you Goto-sa-" - Kita didn't finish as we all looked at Bocchi to see how she was shaking.

"Class unity!" - Bocchi cried out nervously and still shaking.

"Bocchi-chan, are you mentally traumatized by sports day?!" - Nijika asked her loudly.