Ch.2 : Mysterious Bassist and Strange Vocalist

A one day has passed since we visited Starry.And I wanted to go to Shimokitazawa today.So I went there alone today.And after some time walking around Shimokitozawa, I can say with confidence that I really enjoy being here.After which I decided to stop for getting a coffee.I ordered a latte for 200 yen.After getting coffee, I sat down on a chair and started drinking coffee.

"Delicious." - I said while drinking coffee and looking at the street.I watch people walking down the street, today is a day off, so there are more people.

I yawned "I have school tomorrow..."

After finishing my coffee, I got up and walked down the road.Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed someone at the vending machine.

I heard : "I don't have extra money"

I wanted to leave, but I realized that the voice was familiar, so I looked in that direction and saw the same blue-haired girl.

(What's her name?I think  Yamada? Yamada Ryo? Nijika-san was talking about the bass player at the reception, so that explains everything to me.) - I thought remembering Nijika's words

I noticed the way she looks at the vending machine.Apparently, she wants to buy something there.

I approached her from the side and asked : "What are you doing?"

She turned her head to look at me. "Oh,you're the guy Nijika was talking about yesterday.What's your name again?"

"Kamisato Ichiro. What did Nijika-san say about me?" - I'm interested in her opinion

"She said we had a new fan.But since you are our fan, and I'm a member of the band..." -Her hair covered her eyes and she slowly walked towards me.

"Yes?" - I don't understand what she trying to say

She looked at me with puppy eyes and said : "I'm hungry and I want to eat something from the vending machine, but I don't have any money." - she said and stopped.

"So... Can you give me some money? I can return it after I receive my allowance in three days."

I sighed and said: "Are you sure you will return the money?"

"Yes, don't worry. I don't lie. I always pay it after I have money. Always." - she said while give me a thumbs up. 

"So can you lend me money?" - she continued.

"You know I'll be coming to Starry soon." - I answered her.

 "Okay, then I'll give you the money back when you go to Starry.Trust me." - She speaks with her stoic face.

If anyone would heard our conversation, he would think that she was forcing me.I would give her the money right away, but she has such a mysterious atmosphere.She's like a person you wouldn't want to mess with but attracted to at the same time.

"Okay take it." - I give her the money.

She was surprised, apparently did not expect that I would really give her money.

"Really? Thank you! Hehehe cough.Don't worry, you can absolutely trust me,i will pay it back."

She ordered a muffin and an energy drink.

"Thanks, you really saved me Kamisato-san.I'm really tired of eating weeds" - She looked at me while she was saying this.

"What? Why are you eating them?!" - I surprised and asked her about this.

"Well, I spend all my money at once and I have to eat it." - She answered seriously.

"I see ... well, bye Ryo-san." - I waved to her.