Ch.14 : First performance

Recently I noticed something, I think that Kita began to behave strangely.You can certainly say that this is not surprising, but she began to spend more time with me.

I even had to give her my phone number to calm her down a bit.And, apparently, this is exactly what she was looking for.She could always just ask, well, what to do with her.

As for the other girls, they are good friends for me. In general, this group is something strange, and its members are much more.

For example Kita.

This girl is a mixture of weirdness and cuteness. Some will say that this is even good, but NO, you are too easy to deceive.Yes, of course, she is a friendly and optimistic girl, but she also has such strange sides, I mean, she literally almost stuck to me like glue.And once she even stalkered me. Well, everyone is unique, right? Maybe in the future I can get to know her a lot better and her good qualities will outshine her weird ones.

Well, Ryo didn't get far from Kita.

Ryo is a socially awkward person, certainly not to the same extent as Bocchi, she even likes to be like that.And yes, she's also lonely.But she's also a little mysterious.Whether this is a plus or a minus I can not understand. By the way, why is she like this? Well, she's a bassist after all.

In general, she's strange but not too much. She will be in the middle of my list.

Next is Nijika.

My god, how can this be? She's not weird, how is that possible? By all tests, her character is simply perfect. Such a person can even exist on earth? To be honest, I can't believe it.But her existence proves otherwise. In general, she is perfect.

And the next one is Bocchi/Hitori.

Oh man, if Kita didn't exist, Bocchi would be the weirdest person I've ever seen in my life.To be honest, this is true. You judge for yourself who is the stranger of them? Right.

In any case, despite the fact that Bocchi is strange, she is also interesting at the same time.We can say that her strangeness is not bad, I even like it a little, I think why not.

In general, let's leave it like that.

This is just a joke by the way

"And what should I do now?" - I said and moved away from the computer to look out the window.Today was a normal day, and as always I don't know what to do.

"Did I forget something?" - I muttered and went to the window.It's not normal for me to forget something. Well, if I forgot, then this is something not important.

I rubbed my eyes and was preparing to leave the room for a drink of water when suddenly I noticed something on my table.

"What's this?" - I walked over to the table and one look gave me a ton of information.Yes, I completely forgot about it.There was a ticket on the table that I bought from Ryo recently.