Ch.3 : You are my friend?

School

"So how was the date?" - Kei asked me with stupid smirk.

"Yeah, and even with two girls at once, what kind of player are you Ichiro?" - Makoto continued for Kei.

I knew that I would be in this situation.

But before that.

I just left the house and went to school, the day started as usual.

Well, not really, I didn't see my friends all the way to school.Which is very strange.And then I stopped when realisation came to me.Those bastards will probably tell me something about yesterday when they spotted me at "Starry".I sighed and walked towards the school, knowing what they were up to.I entered the school,again without seeing them.So they are up to something in class.I sighed and went to my class.Standing outside the classroom door, I had a strange feeling.Why is it so quiet there? I look at the students walking down the hallway, also  noticed a couple of classmates, but did not attach much importance.And decide to enter the classroom.

I opened the classroom door and...

"Congratulations!!" - shout Kei and Makoto.

"Congratulations" - Naoto said with a smile, clapping his hands.

"Congratulations." - Yuuki usually said.

"Hm?" - What are you congratulating me on?

"Ah? Of course, we congratulate you on the dat-".

Makoto did not have time to finish as I closed the door right in front of him.

I turned to my classmates and said: "They occupied the class, so you can hit them, I don't mind."

After a couple of hits for my friends, the class filled up with students.

"So? Why do you think I'm on a date?" - I asked them.

"Because we saw you with girls yesterday." - Kei answered me.

"And what about my part-time job?" - I asked them.

"Oh, don't lie, you don't need a part-time job with your riches." - Makoto grinned at me.

"I'm just an independent guy and I don't want to depend on my parents' money." - I answered.

These two just rolled their eyes.

"So how was the date?" - Kei asked me with stupid smirk.

And we're back to the present.

"Yeah, and even with two girls at once, what kind of player are you Ichiro?" - Makoto continued for Kei.

"Okay enough guys, I think it's just a misunderstanding" - Naoto tries to stop them.

"Yeah and they're just my co-workers". - I answered.

"Hmmm..." The two idiots narrowed their eyes and tried to figure out if I was lying.

I just look at them with a stoic face.

"Okay, but know that we will be rooting for you!" - Kei answered,raising his hands up.And Makoto nods.

"Yeah of course thanks." - I answered dryly.

Timeskip

After school, I again went to Shimokitozawa.For me it is already a common thing to go here.Today I brought my guitar with me.I wanted to play here today.So I looked for a decent place and pulled out my guitar.I tuned the guitar before starting.