Prologue

Before we start, English is not my native language.

Ha... So... Where do I start? I don't know what I mean, but I feel like I have to say it. My name is Kamisato Ichiro.I'm 17 years old. As for my parents, they are rich, but not demanding, which will probably surprise someone. My father, Kamisato Amaya, is a lawyer. He is really serious, those who work with him will say that he has only one facial feature, but in fact he is very kind, and quite different when he is not at work.If one of his colleagues sees him like this, they will consider him a completely different person or a twin brother who does not exist.His hair color is white and his eyes are purple. He's 40 years old.

As for my mother, her name is Kamisato Minori. She has black hair and blue eyes. She is 39 years old. She works as a doctor.She is very kind to me, she is the first one who supported my hobby. But, of course, sometimes she can be very scary...

And also Kamisato Yuki, my younger sister, who is 7 years old. She is an endless piece of energy that runs, jumps and has fun. Basically, this is my family.

And I'm Kamisato Ichiro, I'm 17 years old, my hair is black and my eyes are purple, if anyone is interested. I used to be an introvert, I was afraid of society and a lot of people, I was even afraid to talk to someone. But somehow I made friends.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't become an extrovert or anything like that. I don't even understand how people can be like that.

I am no longer afraid of society, etc. I am comfortable around the people I know. But I can't just walk up to absolutely anyone I've just met and start a conversation.

About my hobby? My hobby is music, I love music very much. It's amazing how music can affect you, even change you.When I first saw a man playing the guitar, my world just turned upside down, I wanted to play. After that, I saved up for my first guitar myself in 13, and my parents liked the way I play. They asked me if I would like to join the band, apparently they wanted to brag to their colleagues, but I don't mind.

In the end, my friends and me decided that it would be great to create our own band and win people's hearts with our music.But we didn't play very well, so we decided to improve our skills first.After a couple of years we formed a band and started putting our music on different platforms. It was a lot of fun and I treasure my band.And in the end we got pretty popular.Since we hide our faces and personal information, people have started to make theories about us, and it's really cool.

Recently our bassist  Kei Tanaka  told us about the "Starry" club. Also about him.He has red hair and red eyes. 

"What is this for?" - I asked him in disbelief.

He chuckled and said.

"Of course different bands"- he said enthusiastically.

"Different bands?" - I asked again, not understanding why we should be interested in this.

"Why not? We can watch them perform live." - He said with determination in his eyes.

After that, our keyboardist Naoto Fukasawa joined the conversation.

"We can just go there once, because I don't want Kei screaming all week that we didn't go there." - He said lazily.

"Hah...good point actualy" - I said and sighed.

"Okay, I'll call the other two!" - He shouted and began to call the rest of the band members.

(Starry? First time I hear this name) - I thought and began to wait for the rest of the members.