◎𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫◎

By deprived_of_sleep_0

Dying because of a school shooting.. what type of bullshit is this? In which, (Y/n), you, somehow get transf... More

Prologue
Information
Chapter 1: A annoying kidnapper
Chapter 2: Devil Fruit
Chapter 3: Loguetown
Chapter 4: Whiskey Peak
Chapter 5: Vacation
Chapter 6: Ray-san, The Old Ship Coater
Chapter 7: I'm Back!
Chapter 8: Stubborness
Chapter 9: Shanks' Decision!
Chapter 10: (Y/n)'s "Punishment?"
Chapter 11: The Three Brothers
Please Read!
Chapter 12: Plan A: Save Luffy! Plan B: Don't Screw up Plan A!
Chapter 13: Gray Terminal
Chapter 14: Shanks' Return
Chapter 15: Taking Care of Drunkards
A/n
Chapter 16: It's Shanks' Punishment this time!
Another A/n
Special: Roger Pirates
Chapter 17: Revenge
Chapter 18: Idiots and Confusion
Chapter 19: Problems
Special: Roger Pirates (Part 2)
Chapter 20: Escape
Chapter 21: Izou, I missed you!
Chapter 22: Set Sail!
Chapter 23: Alabasta
Chapter 24: The Battle Begins!
Christmas Special
Chapter 25: Luffy, Kick His Ass!
Love Interests???
Chapter 26: Sky Island
Chapter 27: Four Passageways
A/n: your opinions
Special: Roger Pirates (Part 3)
Chapter 28: Ball Ordeal
Chapter 29: Love Interest Decided <3
Chapter 30: God-?
Chapter 31: Money, Stolen
Chapter 32: Iceburg
Chapter 33: You. Train tracks. Run.
Chapter 34: Enies Lobby
Chapter 35: Damn Old Geezer.
Chapter 37: Musician? ✔︎
Chapter 38: ◎Saboady Archipelago◎
Chapter 39: ~Preparing for War~
Chapter 40: ꧁𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐫꧂
Chapter 41: ༻ȶɨʍɛֆӄɨք 2 ʏɛǟʀֆ༺
Special: Roger Pirates (Part 4)
Chapter 42: ᯾~Under the Sea~᯾
Chapter 43: ✰Hoedy✰
Chapter 44: ☆Big Mom Sure Loves Her Chocolates☆

Chapter 36: T h r i l l e r B a r k

2.1K 93 64
By deprived_of_sleep_0

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

A/n: woo an early chapter. Yay
___________________________________

The crew was sailing on the Sunny, and it was a normal day- or was it?

After some time, you all found yourself in the presence of a ghost ship.

"Let's go explore the ship!"

Luffy's eyes were practically sparkling at that time. You chuckled and climbed aboard the abandoned looking ship.

Right after the both of you climbed, Nami and Sanji climbed right after. Sanji wanted to "protect" the beautiful women (aka you and Nami) from any danger.

'Ha, he thinks I need protection? What a funny guy..'

In the ship, was a skeleton.

...

Yes. I'm not lying, a skeleton.

But. It was an alive skeleton?

"Yohohoho, how are you?"

"Join my crew!"

Nami and Sanji immediately twisted their necks to look towards Luffy, you could almost swear you heard a crack. You weren't as bothered, you knew the type of personality Luffy had.

Brook eagerly accepted and he was then brought to the Sunny. However, Nami and Sanji didn't seem too happy. More like disappointed..

The crew had dinner with the skeleton, and during that dinner, Brook broke out some news to them.

"I'm sorry, but I cannot accompany you on your journey. My shadow has been stolen from someone named Moria, and I must get it back."

He explained, very formally.

'What do you expect from someone who's over 50 years old? I should probably hide, or else he'll ask to see our parties.'

You quickly scurried off to the side, and watched from afar. And right on time, he asked to see Nami's panties.

That earned him a huge bump on his head.

"Pfft-"

You covered your mouth and everyone looked towards you.

"You knew this was going to happen didn't you? You went over there to hide just to watch it happen didn't you?"

'Oh fu-'

*snap*

That was a close call. Nami was a few inches away from your head, about to hit you. Although you could've just dodged it with Haki, you knew she would somehow still be able to hit you.

I mean, Luffy is made out of rubber, and somehow is hurt by Nami's fist? Dang, Nami learned Haki early or something 💀

(A/n: Anyways.)

"Don't worry Brook! We'll get your shadow no matter what!"

Brook was happy, he was pleased and played a song in front of everyone. When he was playing, a ghost appeared right in front of his vision.

"G-GHOST!!"

He yelled in fright.

"Are you talking about yourself?"

"Look over there idiot."

Everyone looked towards the ghost and looked in horror. Brook ran outside and saw the gates of a huge island. Or is it an island?

The sign above it all spelled out,

𝐓 𝐇 𝐑 𝐈 𝐋 𝐋 𝐄 𝐑    𝐁 𝐀 𝐑 𝐊

Brook jumped off the ship, and starting running on water towards the strange island.

"Wait Brook!"

The crew finally decided to go and explore the island, and to also find out where Ussop, Nami and Chopper went.

'Wth- when did they leave?! Was I spacing out in their conversations too much!?'

You followed along with Luffy, Robin, and Franky to go and explore, but you stopped in place. Robin turned around and looked at you questionably.

"Is something wrong (Y/n)?"

A chill ran down your spine and you immediately grabbed the neck of some sort of creature about to touch you.

"What the fuck is this disgusting piece of shit trying to do to me."

You choked the random creature in the air and gripped harder until they probably fainted.

'I think I'm traumatized for life now.'

The figure started to reveal themselves, as they couldn't activate their Devil fruit anymore.

Sanji started fuming and was about to attack the strange creature in a second, before you stopped him. And you may ask why you stopped him? Who knows...

When everyone wasn't watching and continued on their way, you threw his unconscious body into the ocean. He's probably gone forever now. Especially the fact that he's going to die because of salt and drown because of his Devil fruit-

And you also didn't know that this dude actually plays a kind of important part in this arc.

"That bitch deserves it..."

You mumbled.

"Did you say something (Y/n)-swan?"

Sanji looked back at you with hearts in his eyes. You smiled a bit and replied back to him.

"No it's nothing. Let's go look for Nami and the others."

The Sunny was currently stuck on a spider web it seemed, so you all left the Sunny and went exploring.

You carried a tiny bag with you, containing some things. And some were questionable- but whatever. You rummaged your hands through the bags and felt the books.

"Whew thank god, I thought I lost these. It wouldn't be good if these got in the wrong hands...'

(Remember the books- if you don't, then oh well, better go reread this then ✌🏻)

You stopped and looked up, watching Luffy try and train a Cerberus. Laughing mentally, you put a hand against your mouth and let yourself die in the inside.

(A/n: Those who are dead inside raise you hand: )

"Shake."

The dog immediately but Luffy's head but wondered why nothing happened. Luffy patted the dogs head like nothing just happened, and then hit the Cerberus to the wall because he was mad.

"Sit."

Sanji shook his head.

"No no no... that's not how you do it."

————————

The crew (and you) passed by some more strange creatures on the way. Luffy even tried to recruit some of them into the crew. Although that didn't work out well, which you were glad it didn't.

'I remember that Luffy turned into a zombie Luffy in this arc- his shadow also got stolen. I'll have to be caref- wait who am I kidding. I'm fucking strong! I don't have to be careful around this weak Warlord.'

"You look lost in though (Y/n)."

Robins voice broke you out of your daze. She looked at you straight in the eyes, like she always did since you were young.

"Yeah, just a lot of things in my mind."

"Care to share?"

You smiled.

"Maybe another time."

She nodded, and respected your privacy so she didn't butt into your business any longer. When you turned back tot he group- they were on the floor saying insults to themselves.

Now you couldn't hold in your laughter.

"W-what pfft- happened t-to you all?"

"That stupid ghost..."

The ghost tried to go through you, but you just dodged it. You wondered if you could hit it with Haki. It's worth a try.

You ran towards it and coater your finger in Haki. Then you flicked it, shooting it very far away.

"Oh, I guess that did work. I didn't think it would."

"Teach me that (Y/n)!"

"No! You'll learn it when you're ready!"

Luffy started complaining about getting stronger and sulked throughout the way to the mysterious island.

You all kept walking, until you were met up with some graves. A zombie came out of nowhere and tried to scare us, but Luffy just walked up to it and pushed it back into its grave.

"Are you stupid?! I'm not going back down there!"

An awkward moment of silence....

"An old man with a big scar?"

Luffy asked very seriously.

"It's a zombie!!"

The crew yelled out with shark teeth.

'Hah! This crew never fails to make me laugh!'

You clutched your stomach, as it was hurting from laughing too much. Robin smiled softly and chuckled along.

———————

'h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝ō̵̝̭͙̊p̸͕̗̃̔́͑́͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜f̴̧̭͓̘̱̖̯͋̇͒̀́ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓ Į̴̧̝͔͍͖͇̹̗̅͆̈́̈́̒̕ c̷̡̪̘͎̻̦̀͑̒̈̂̿̑̓̚͜͝â̸̠̋n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝â̸̠̋y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓ w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒ī̶̧͙͖̲̘ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝ī̶̧͙͖̲̘s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ c̷̡̪̘͎̻̦̀͑̒̈̂̿̑̓̚͜͝r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒ f̴̧̭͓̘̱̖̯͋̇͒̀́ō̵̝̭͙̊r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔ō̵̝̭͙̊n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ḡ̴̛͓̬͒̓̉̉̐́͘̕͜è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑. '

A/n: jkjk nothing bad is gonna happen yet.

(1278 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 4.1K 27
{Modern AU} First time doing a x reader story. You have been uprooted from your home in Sabaody by your Uncle. Due to complications at your school a...
533K 15.6K 112
[Name] was a very fragile girl, growing up she had three brothers who treated her like a sister, she didn't like violence or what so ever, she was a...
890 128 41
Introduction: 800+ years ago a thing called devil fruits appeared and it grants power in exchange for one thing. The ability to swim, you can't swim...
1.2K 2 15
Kaito, or Kai for short, who ate an unknown Devil Fruit, was just a young man with an ambition to become a master battle strategist and merchant for...