Sebastian Knight

By AnneMarieLouiseHerd

Liliana Torres, a sophisticated and independent woman, finds herself entangled in a captivating yet dangerous... More

information
1. Liliana
2. Sebastian
3. Liliana
4. Liliana
6. Liliana
7. Sebastian
8. Liliana
9. Liliana
10. Liliana
11. Sebastian
12. Liliana
13. Liliana
14. Sebastian
15. Sebastian
16. Liliana
17. Liliana
18. Liliana
19. Sebestian
20. Sebestian
21. Liliana
22. Sebastian
23. Sebestian
24. Liliana
25. Sebastian
26. Liliana
27. Liliana
28. Liliana
29- Liliana
30- Liliana
31 - Sebastian
32. Liliana
33. Liliana
34. Sebastian
35. Liliana
36. Sebastian
37. Liliana
38 - Sebastian
39 - Liliana
40 - Sebestian
41 - Liliana
42 - Liliana
43 - Sebestian
44 - Liliana
45- Sebastian
46 - Liliana
47 - Sebastian
48 - Sebastian
49 - Liliana
50 - Sebastian

5. Liliana

320 7 0
By AnneMarieLouiseHerd

I couldn’t bear the thought of sitting idly in Sebastian’s mansion while her beloved Knightman Bar was under attack. Ignoring Sebastian’s advice to stay put, I mustered all my courage and set off towards the bar. Rain poured heavily, drenching me once again to the bone, amplifying my determination.

As I reached the bar, my heart raced in my chest. A pang of anxiety gripped me as I pushed open the swinging doors. I saw him conversing with Diego, his face clouded with frustration.

Our eyes met, and Sebastian’s frown deepened. His concern for me was evident, but he knew the dangers lurking within the bar. Still, I couldn’t be dissuaded. I pressed through the crowd, determined not to let the chaos deter me.

Diego noticed me approaching and narrowed his eyes. “What are you doing here, Liliana? This is no place for you.”

My voice trembled with a mix of fear and determination. “I work here Diego, if I continue working here. I need to know that I’m safe.”

Sebastian’s gaze softened, and he whispered to Hugo, his loyal confidant, “Look after Liliana, make sure she’s safe.”

Reluctantly, Hugo nodded and positioned himself beside me, acting as my personal guardian amidst the chaos. With every flicker of conflict, he made sure I was shielded from harm.

My eyes scanned the bar, taking in the wreckage. Broken furniture, shattered glasses, and bloodstains splattered the floor. My heart ached at the sight of my beloved establishment devastated. Hatred boiled inside me, giving me the resolve to restore the bar to its former glory.

Amid the rubble, Sebastian approached me, his eyes filled with admiration and concern. “You’re a force to be reckoned with, Liliana. But please, promise me you’ll stay safe.”

My lips curled into a determined grin. “I promise, Sebastian. But only if you promise to stay by my side, protecting what we’ve built together.”

His eyes softened, his heart swelling with affection. He reached out to brush a strand of wet hair from my face, his touch like a gentle caress. “I swear, Liliana, I will protect you and this bar with my life.”

Our vow hung in the air, the weight of their shared commitment palpable. Together, they would rebuild what had been broken, instilling new life into the Knightman Bar and their own blossoming love.

The rain had finally ceased, leaving a damp, cool atmosphere in the Knightman Bar. I busied myself with setting up the stage for the evening’s performance, the microphone in my hands. There was an air of excitement in the bar, a sense of anticipation for what the night would bring.

As I adjusted the microphone stand, I caught sight of my father, Manuel, making his way towards me. His face was etched with disapproval, his eyes burning with contempt. I could feel the tension rise in the room, a palpable thickness that made my heart race.

“Little girl,” Manuel spat out, his voice dripping with disdain. “You’re not good enough for Sebastian. You’re nothing but a burden.”

I ignored his words, my silence acting like fuel to the fire raging inside of him. He raised his hand, the back of it connecting with her cheek in a painful slap. The sound echoed through the bar, followed by gasps from the patrons.

In an instant, Hugo lunged forward, shoving Manuel away with a growl. The clash of bodies sent Manuel stumbling backward, his eyes wide with disbelief.

“Don’t you dare lay a hand on her again,” Hugo snarled, his voice low and menacing.

The room fell silent, all eyes fixed on the confrontation before them. My cheek burned with pain, but my eyes gleamed with a newfound determination. I straightened myself, standing tall, no longer the timid girl overshadowed by my sister.

“Enough, both of you,” A commanding voice rang out from the entrance of the bar.

Sebastian stepped forward, his presence filling the room. His blue eyes blazed with a mix of anger and possessiveness as he took in the scene before him. He made his way toward me, his body shielding me from any further harm.

“I won’t tolerate this behavior in my bar,” Sebastian declared, his voice slicing through the tension. “Manuel, leave. And if you ever threaten or harm Liliana again, I promise you it won’t end well for you.”

Manuel’s face contorted with rage, but he knew better than to challenge Sebastian. With a final glare at me, he turned on his heel and stormed out of the bar, his footsteps fading into the distance.

The room breathed a collective sigh of relief as the tension dissipated. My trembling hand reached up to touch ny cheek, the heat of the slap still resonating.

Sebastian’s eyes softened as he took in my vulnerability, his protective instincts kicking into overdrive. He pulled me into his arms, holding my tightly.

“I’m so sorry,” he murmured, his voice filled with remorse. “No one should ever have to endure that kind of treatment.”

I leaned into his embrace, finding solace in his warmth and strength. As the bar slowly resumed its normal rhythm, the patrons moved about, mostly oblivious to the drama that had unfolded. I clenched my fists, determination shining in my eyes.

I wouldn’t let anyone, not even my own father, stand in the way of my happiness.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

I took a deep breath, the notes of the song hanging in the air, as I stood on the stage clutching the microphone. The crowd before me, a kaleidoscope of faces and emotions, stared back with anticipation. This was it. My moment to shine and let my voice soar like a bird released from its cage.
“Welcome everyone, to the Knightman,” I spoke as I looked into the crowd. “Tonights song I am going to dedicate to those who’ve been cheated on. This is before he cheats by carrie underwood.”

I closed my eyes, allowing the music to wash over me. The opening chords of Carrie Underwood’s “Before He Cheats” filled the room, and a surge of determination coursed through my veins. This song was a battle cry, a declaration of independence and strength.

The words poured out of me, each note carrying my pain and anger. My voice echoed through the bar, intertwining with the strums of the guitarist beside me. The lyrics were a sword, piercing the heart of infidelity. And as I sang, I felt the weight of betrayal slowly lifting from my shoulders.

The final note dissipated into the air, leaving a charged silence in its wake. The crowd erupted into applause, their cheers and whistles echoing in my ears. I opened my eyes to face a sea of faces, their eyes filled with admiration and empathy.

But then, I saw him. Thomas emerged from the edge of the crowd, a pitiful expression plastered across his face. He pushed through the throng of people, making his way towards the stage, his pleading eyes fixated on me.

“Please, Liliana, forgive me,” he begged, his voice laced with regret.

I held up my hand to stop him in his tracks, a bitter smile playing at the corners of my lips. “Thomas, after what you did, forgiveness is as elusive as dignity is to you.”

His face paled, realization dawning on him. The once vibrant spark in his eyes flickered, leaving them dull and empty.

“I want nothing to do with you,” I declared, my voice dripping with finality.

Suddenly, a strong hand wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him. Sebastian materialized beside me, his intense gaze fixed on Thomas. There was a fiery determination burning in his eyes, a silent promise to protect me no matter what.

“Leave,” Sebastian growled, his voice as chilling as the look in his eyes.

Thomas stumbled back, the weight of his actions finally crashing down upon him. He retreated into the crowd, disappearing like a ghost into the night. The silence returned, heavy and laden with a mixture of relief and uncertainty.

I glanced at Sebastian, a mixture of gratitude and admiration swirling in my chest. His mere presence reminded me that I wasn’t alone in this battle. That there was someone steadfast and unwavering by my side.

Sebastian smiled, a smile that reached the depths of his eyes. “Let’s go home, Liliana.”

I nodded, resting my head against his muscular shoulder. As we walked off the stage together, the crowd’s applause faded into the background. The sea of faces parted before us, giving way to a new chapter of our lives, one filled with love, trust, and a melody of perseverance.

“Home,” I repeated, the word laced with a newfound sense of belonging.

And with that, we left the past behind, ready to embrace the future that lay ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 26.6K 43
[COMPLETED] BOOK TWO OF HIS MAFIA QUEEN. NOT TO BE READ AS A STAND-ALONE. DESCRIPTION CONTAINS SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST BOOK |Disclai...
1.9M 65.8K 25
(Mafia Story) Mature content; The story contains rape, kidnapping, sex and strong language. Read at your own risk. ►I felt tears threatening to fa...
143K 4.6K 40
*Completed but Unedited* _________________________________________________________________________________ I once saved a man. I found him bleeding i...
15.2K 423 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...