Another Chance

By Loveme105

After Jared's mate, Amelia, left him for good, he had given up all hope of ever finding love again. That was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47- Epilogue

Prologue

5.4K 260 73
By Loveme105

Dear Diary,

It's been four years and I still miss him everyday.

I have no one.

My family won't speak to me, furious with me for leaving so suddenly that evening of the party, everything having got to me and pushing me over the edge.

I had made mistakes, that was for sure, but I thought that leaving was what was best for me. I had never enjoyed my life at the pack, feeling trapped and as if I was being forced into some social norm.

I wanted to live my own life.

I hadn't anticipated how lonely I would feel though, especially after losing him. I thought I wouldn't care, but, I was dead wrong.

I often wondered how he was doing without me, and ever since I had attempted to return and Clara and Dylan had denied me access, I had been watching him, quite content with how he was living his life.

That was, until he met that human bitch.

His so called second chance mate.

He won't be with anyone else- not as long as I'm still breathing.

-A

•••

Please vote if you're excited!

Read ahead: patreon.com/Loveme105

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
6M 224K 65
Sophia and her daughter Ella were on the run for their lives. Turning to a past friend for help, they find themselves thrown into a world that shoul...
109K 4K 25
I leant up against the wall, watching Seth walk around the drama room. Like always i had no partner but Seth had everyone all over him. To my surpris...
1.7M 54.2K 70
"You're mine. It doesn't matter where you come from." His hand grips my wrist, stopping me. "You know it matters." I turn away, hiding the moisture i...