GENESIS

By Vemonus92

This is the inspiration for Warhammer 40k, Titanfall, Halo, Gate anime, and Fire Emblem: Three Houses Within... More

The End
The Goddess's Awakening
The U.N.S.F
Thirty Feet
Vultra City
The U.N.S.I
A Goddess?!
The Mother
The Mother Part II
The Mother Part III
The Sangheili Mech
ARK
Sangheili Mech Secrets
The Sangheili Mech's Secrets Part 2
The Sangheili Mech's Secrets Part 3
Planet Typhon
Apex Predators
The Arbiter
That's a Lot of Damage!
The Unknown Dream
New AI
Old "Friends" Reuniting Part II
Failed Rescue
Enough People To Know!
U.N.S.E
Planet Rogue
Catherine's Message
Battle's End Part 1
Battle's End Part 2
Battle's End Part 3, Season Finale
GENESIS: Colliding Galaxies
Dragon Vistor
Sothis, The Goddess Of Foldan
To A New World
Fódlan
Knights Of Seiros
Garreg Mach Monestery
Meeting Lady Rhea
Evolved Reconoids
The Slytherin
Reconoid's Savage Nature
Celestial Drakes Part 1
Celestial Drakes Part 2
Celestial Drakes Part 3
Celestial Drakes Part 4
Celestial Drakes Part 5
Celestial Drake War Part 1
Celestial Drake War Part 2
Icebound Dominion
The Prometheans
New Allies
Chaos Against The Stars Part 1
(Not A Chapter) Story Update

Old "Friends" Reuniting

119 6 0
By Vemonus92

Caboose: Catherine is gone...must...kill... everything!

The three of them run out of the science lab and hear the sirens go off with guns blazing and people screaming in fear.

Max: How the hell are we gonna get Catherine back?! Richter took her!

Jack: I don't know but we'll have to find out!

As they run outside they find themselves behind two Apex Soldiers shooting at their allies.

Jack: Come on!

Jack runs up behind one and jump knee kicks him in the face while Max takes one out from behind.

Jack: You guys alright?!

U.N.S.F Soldier: Yea- DROP POD!!

They look up to see a drop pod come down as more enemy soldiers come out and shoot at them as the three of them take cover behind the building. Jack takes a gun off the ground and fires at them, making quick work of them.

Jack: Alright they're gone! Any more of you guys?

U.N.S.F Soldier: Yeah we have some people that are injured but the other side has some of us. We're gonna need your help.

Max: My Titan is coming right now, I'll handle that side. Do what you can to find Catherine.

Jack: Yeah good luck, come on Caboose.

U.N.S.F Soldier: Thanks

Jack: Genesis how much ammo does this gun have?

Genesis: Wait, what? Uhhhh I guess 20 right now. This is very new to me so-

Jack: You'll get used to it trust me.

As they both run to the front of the building to see more warzones up ahead, soldiers taking cover and helping civilians to escape.

Commander Tai contacts Jack

Commander Tai: Cooper, where are you?!

Jack: Commander we're in front of the science building! They took my sister!

Commander Tai: They what?! Who? Which airship?

Jack: It was Richter who took her, I'm trying to see which ship has her in now!

Commander Tai: Alright we're helping more civilians right now! Do what you must!

Jack: Yes sir! Genesis scan for an Apex spaceship up above!

Genesis: Ok ok ok! Ummm... there are multiple of them but- enemies up ahead!

Jack looks up and sees drop pods falling as Stalkers come out of the pod with a larger pod that drops Reapers

Reaper

Stalker

U.N.S.F Soldier: WATCH OUT! REAPER UP AHEA- AHHH!

Before the soldier runs away a Reaper jumps on him and kills more soldiers but some managed to escape and take cover.

Jack: NO! Damn it!

U.N.S.F Soldier: Keep firing at them! Try to weaken the Reaper!

They all fire at the Reapers as it shoots lightning at them but misses. Jack takes his chance to go invisible until he approaches an Apex soldier and starts killing everyone that's in his way.

Genesis: Dodge back!

After hearing what she said Jack's jetpack pushes him back as the Reaper tried to hit him from behind.

Jack: Holy shit, thanks!

Genesis: Don't know how I did that but your welcome!

The Reaper gets aggressive trying to hit Jack but he dodges every attack before taking cover.

Jack: Need a weapon!

Genesis scans for one and sees a shotgun.

Genesis: There's a Mastiff over there!

Mastiff

Before the Reaper destroys Jack's cover, he rushes to the shotgun and shoots at its eye to disable its sight and throws a grenade at it to completely kill it while the Reaper gets shot at by the soldiers.

Jack: Is there more?!

Genesis: Yeah and the bad news is that there's 6 of them rushing at us!

Jack looks out in the distance to see 6 Reapers running fast with more enemy soldiers.

Jack: Shit, if I had my Titan we would've had no problem...guess my dumbass gets what I deserve.

Before he does anything he feels the ground shake and thinks a Titan is coming toward them.

Jack: Genesis...is that an enemy Titan coming towards us?

Genesis: Hold on let me scan...if I'm being correct that's not an enemy Titan. It's a Legion.

Jack: Wait a minute..

The rumbling feeling gets closer and closer until he sees Caboose in his Titan run through a building and shoot his gun with accuracy, killing the 6 Reapers and Apex soldiers with ease.

Caboose: Must kill...everything!

Genesis: His Titan's light is red! Is he alright?

Jack: Don't worry he's fine, this happened before when he got pissed. Only thing he'll think about is killing every enemy on sight.

Jack jumps on Caboose's back as he runs to the battlefield guns blazing from Caboose.

Genesis: Umm Jack I'm getting something...there's something in that ship that keeps making a sound and keeps lighting up. I don't know what it is but I think that's Catherine!

Jack: Yeah I see it! She must've placed a tracking device on herself, I just need to find a way to get up there. Keep a lookout still.

Genesis: Alright, somehow I know all this stuff out of nowhere...at least it's useful!

Caboose rushes to the battle, stomping on enemies and swinging his machine gun at Reapers that try to get in his way while Jack kills more enemies with the help of Genesis until a few Apex Titans fall from the sky.

Jack: Oh shit...

Without a second thought, Caboose runs toward the Titans and body slams one that tries to punch him but fails as Caboose grabs the Titan to throw it at another, destroying every Apex Titan that stands not even a chance against him.

Genesis: Woah, he's a killer.

Jack: Yeah, you should've see him when we first met him a year ago.

With too much destruction
happening, Jack runs to take cover and shoots at the same time but is overwhelmed by the enemy's force.

Jack: There's too many of them!

Another Apex Titan falls in the middle of the city and tries to shoot at Jack but Genesis activates a force field to protect him while Caboose thrusts his gun through the Titan from behind and brutality kills him.

Genesis: Commander Miranda and Commander Tai are up ahead so keep moving!

Jack: Come on Caboose keep moving forward!

The two of them keep pushing forward when they see Commander Tai up ahead, defending their area with other soldiers.

Commander Tai: GONNA NEED A MEDIC OVER HERE!! TAKE OUT THE REAPER'S EYES!!

Jack: Commander, we're at the front!

Commander Tai: Jack? Be careful they've got company on them and not the good kind of person you like.

Jack: Uh oh...

Genesis: Up ahead...this Titan is...different.

They both look up ahead to see a familiar Titan that has a creepy smile on the front of its face.

???: Aha! Man, I haven't had this fun in a while! What's this? Oh, look an old friend of mines I see! Been a while Caboose!

Jack: It's Kane

Kane

Kane: Red light on your Titan! Let me guess, your smart little girlfriend was taken? HAHAHA!!

Caboose runs toward Kane with such anger that made Jack lose grip of his Titan and falls off.

Kane: COME ON! COME ON!

Kane runs at Caboose as well and they both hit each other  with so much force it creates a little shock wave that causes their surroundings to fly away and be destroyed.

Jack: Now is my chance!

Genesis: Aren't you gonna help him?

Jack: Trust me Caboose can handle himself, right now I gotta find a way to get a ship to get Catherine back!

Jack runs as fast as he can to get to Commander Tai but the battle between Caboose and Kane gets in the way of him as rocks and destruction happen all around them that makes the soldiers get stepped on.

Jack finally gets to Commander Tai's position and takes cover from enemy fire.

Commander Tai: Good work getting here!

Jack: Yeah, I know where Catherine is but I need a ship!

Commander Tai: There's a ship over there but- HEY, WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!

Jack: SORRY COMMANDER!

Jack immediately runs to get into the Drop Ship and flies off as fast as he can to get Catherine back.

Genesis: That was reckless of you! Do you know how to fly this thing?!

Jack: I'm not gonna fly it you are! I just lifted it in the air.

Genesis: ME?! But I don't know how!

Jack takes out his AI chip and puts it inside the ship for Genesis to take control.

Genesis: Oh...not that hard!

Genesis uses her magic to help the ship go up even faster with a force field surrounding it from Apex  ships.

Jack: Max, everything good?

Max: Yeah, there were some Apex reinforcements but good thing Sergeant Johson was here to help! What about you?

Jack: I'm on a ship right now to get Catherine.

Max: On your own?! What the hell's wrong with you?!

Jack: Sorry but I gotta do what I gotta do. Be right back!

Max: No Cooper- Damn it!

Sergeant Johnson: What's going on?

Max: Jack is on his way to get Catherine by himself. That Rust-Headed dumbass is gonna get himself killed! I'ma go see what I can do to help him-

U.N.S.F Soldier: TITAN UP AHEAD!!

Both of them look up to see a familiar Titan fall from the sky with drop pods coming down with more Apex soldiers and Stalkers.

Slone: Take care of the soldiers, I got this one!

Max looks at Slone with anger in him that fuels his hatred toward her which makes Slone notice his anger.

Max: I got this one...

Max walks slowly at Slone taking out his sword with strong electricity coming from it.

Slone: Long time no see Max! Missed me?

Max: Oh I didn't miss you alright...but I do miss something YOU took from me!

Slone: Aww still mad I see! The first time we fought was so much fun that I didn't want it to end so soon. End with me taking your body away from you to be replaced with a metal one.

Hearing those words makes Max furious to the point where he only thinks of revenge as he charges at Slone with his sword.

Max: AAAAAHHH!!

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 1.9K 35
Humans, Fairies, Giants, Demons, Goddess, These races were very known in the country of Britannia. Each race having their own clans, leaders and terr...
555 2 22
With the World in peril, after World War III. came a new dawn that rose from the ashes of war. a new civilization of humans was born. Yet from the ol...
44 2 2
*Disclaimer* I do not own any pictures or media, or the franchises used in the making of this story, and all credit goes to the original/current crea...
608 12 6
[Completed] Alien staggered to her, but then he didn't find it easy to look her. Her face had been blackened and she was writhering in pain, smoke is...